New Horizons Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure how long we lay there before we started moving next to each other, too tired to do much else. I love that kind of sex but it had been almost more than I could take. My pussy was hurting and I'm sure hers was too, but we'd do it again, given half a chance.

"So much for giving you some rest," she commented.

"I'm not complaining," I replied. "I'll just have to watch how I walk for a while."

She laughed and tried to sit up. "Oh yeah, you will," she admitted. "Maybe quite a while."

"Stay there for a bit and relax," I said. "I'll be right back."

I went into the bathroom and put out two fresh fluffy bath sheets. Then I started filling the over- sized tub, adding a tiny bit of my favorite scented bath gel, which immediately filled the air with the fragrance of a lavender garden. Several bath sponges were placed along the edge and after making sure a selection of lotions and oils were on the shelf, I turned on the Jacuzzi and went back to find her still sitting there.

I extended my hand to her. "Come on, sweetheart, I'm going to show you one of the reasons I paid so much for this place."

We eased our battered bodies into the sweet smelling water, facing each other, and slid down until our chins were just barely out of the water. She cooed beautifully as the water soothed her and relaxed her. "Oh baby, I want one of these."

"You're welcome to use this one whenever you want," I replied. "Of course, there are some terms and conditions that go with it."

She laughed. "I bet there are, but it's the perfect ending to a day of sex isn't it?"

"One of the best," I agreed.

After soaking for quite a while, allowing the jets to take us into a world of calm, we began stroking each other's bodies under the water. As the heat built in our bodies, the water became more turbulent and by the time we'd both completed our orgasms, the floor was soaking wet. As we lay there recovering, she commented on the water covered floor.

"It will be drained by the time we get out of here. I do that so often I had to have a drain put in."

By the time we were ready to get out, the floor was nearly dry and throwing a towel down to step onto was enough to prevent slipping. We spent several minutes, kissing and wanting more but it was late and she had to leave. We went into the bedroom, where I sat naked on the bed, watching her as she dressed.

"I wish you didn't have to go," I said. "Me too, but we'll be together quite often. Don't want to wear each other out anyway."

"Really?" I replied. She laughed and came to kiss me goodbye. That kiss nearly got us back in bed again, and after she left, I sat for a long time wondering to myself if it was possible to gain some level of commitment without giving up the activities of the group I'd come to love. When I finally went to bed, I dreamed of being far away, in a secret hideaway with someone whose face I never saw. I guess that in itself might have been my answer.

12