New Horizons Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed along with her until I saw a tear slip from her eye.

"What is it, Brandi?"

"Nothing, I'm ok," she replied, dabbing at the corner of her eye with a napkin.

I went over and took her in my arms, pulling her to me. Being taller, she kissed the top of my head, then my forehead when I looked up into those beautiful eyes. We smiled at each other and she looked away from me. As we held on to each other, I felt a tear on her face.

"What is it, Brandi?" I asked. "What can I do for you?"

"I'm sorry, Samantha. I just lost it there for a moment."

"Brandi, its fine. Don't let it bother you. Is there anything I can do for you? Maybe you're just worn out."

She just shook her head and fought back the urge to hiccup. "I guess I didn't realize how lonely I really am. I keep so busy so I don't have time to think about it but seeing you look at me like that reminded me."

"You need to find someone..." That's as far as I got before I was pinned against the counter. She held me there as she gazed intently into my eyes. Her eyes were not gray-green any more. Now they were dark emerald green and they screamed "I WANT YOU!"

"Brandi," I whispered as her lips swooped down on mine and my breath disappeared. There were no tentative kisses, no exploring tender touches of lip and tongue. Her tongue found their way through my lips and they parted along with my teeth as her tongue began to explore my tongue, my lips, my throat, and my teeth. She moaned and whimpered, fired with desire that had evidently been building for a long time.

We stumbled into the living room, fighting to strip each other, throwing clothes all over the room as fast as they fell away. Naked and wanting, we fought to see who was going to be on top and wound up in a sixty-nine, going at each other like we hadn't had sex for years. Her long legs and powerful arms, along with her height advantage, had her in command in short order and I was pinned between those strong thighs with my tongue flashing in and out of her while my fingers sought out, found and invaded her hot, wet pussy. I needed to make her come first but I lost that battle. Well, in a way I did. When she started to come, the sounds of her oncoming orgasm were more than enough to send me screaming over the top.

We continued to drive into each other, grasping and clawing to get more and more until we both collapsed against each other, fighting to breathe after who knows how many orgasms."

"Oh god, I didn't realize how much I needed that," she commented, once she could breathe again.

I crawled up along side her and pulled her to me, kissing her as we calmed.

We cuddled, caressed, and kissed for quite some time and spent a lot of time just looking into each other's eyes. The stress of the previous day's activities began to make itself known and I felt the need to sleep but I didn't want to pull away.

"Come with me," she said, as she got up off the floor and helped me to my feet. I looked around at the assortment of clothing that decorated everything in the room and couldn't stop myself from laughing.

"I guess we both needed that," I finally decided as she started to lead me to her bedroom.

I stopped her though. "I can't stay the night, Brandi. I have to work tomorrow and I have nothing that I can wear." I hesitated about ten seconds as she looked crestfallen. "I have an idea. Throw some things in a bag and come home with me."

Her face lit up and before I could say anything, she was hurrying around the house, picking up our clothes, and handing my clothes to me. It only took her about three minutes to throw some things into a bag and be ready to leave.

I was dressed by that time and anxious to pick up where we left off. "Come on, I'll drive and drop you off in the morning," I said, hurrying out the door.

She ran to the car and literally dove into the passenger seat. "Oh my God, Samantha, have I lost my mind, or what?" she asked, giggling. "I mean I intended to come home tonight and tell you thanks but no thanks and now I'm in your car, going to your house. Oh my god!"

I had to laugh at her level of excitement. If I could keep her that excited, I was in for an evening of some great sex and so was she.

When we got to the house, I pulled into the drive and got out. She stayed back and told me she'd be right behind me. It was a good thing it was a dark night with no moon because the next thing I knew, she came streaking out of the SUV to push her way past me as she ran into the house, stark naked! She raced through the house like a woman possessed and I heard her squeal when she saw the king sized bed.

I shut the door as quickly as I could and started stripping off my clothes, and by the time I got to the bedroom, I was naked as well. She was on the bed, on her knees, her arms open wide to me, her face lit up by a beautiful smile. There was no way I was going to miss out on making love to this fantastic creature.

We came together like two pools of hot wax, molding to each other's bodies. The kisses were hot, passionate and demanding. We rubbed, breast to breast, pelvis to pelvis, moaning, groaning and whimpering as the need grew greater and the flames of desire burned hotter until she rolled on top of me with her thigh against my pubis. When she began humping into me, I humped right back, faster, and faster until we were totally immersed in the need to come. We were loud and we were demanding of each other until we were no longer unable to delay the outcome. Sweat poured from our bodies and cum poured from our battered pussies but still we kept humping slowly to keep the orgasm alive until there was nothing more to give or take.

As we lay quietly, cuddling together later, I raised up on my elbow and looked into those beautiful eyes. "I don't get it, Brandi," I said.

"You don't get what?" she asked.

"All the way to your house, I was thinking I was going to have to work my ass off to get you to agree to try us again and all of a sudden I'm in bed with one of the hottest lovers I've ever had. What gives?"

She smiled at me and nodded. "I had no intention of letting you talk me into it, Samantha. By the time you got here, I'd mellowed some thanks to your understanding, but I still had no intention of agreeing to anything. I don't know when it happened or how. All I know is that one minute I was looking into your eyes or staring at your nipples, I don't remember which, and the next minute I knew I had to have you, to get you naked and make love to you. Maybe it's just that I've gone without for so long and didn't want to admit how much I needed it."

"I've only been with one other woman that drove me that crazy, I reported. Lord have mercy if the two of you ever get together. Her name is Justine and she's a member of my chapter. We almost tear each other's tits off when we get started."

She laughed and stroked my breast. "Can you imagine the three of us together?"

"Oh my god, we'd probably all be in a comma by the time we were done with each other."

"Samantha, you've got more experience than I do, and it would seem that you'd have more than enough opportunity to experience just about as much sex as a body could stand and in just about any form, so why do you need Totally Woman at this point. I mean you've obviously made a lot of contacts and I'm sure many of them would go to bed with you even if you weren't a member so why do you need it?"

I laughed and repeated the conversation I'd had with the other women about slowing down. "I think I need it for the opportunity to be with many women of like mind, to experience not just sex but the socializing benefits of places like the Windward and knowing that I'm free to have sex or not have sex without any stigma if I want to just tan or just swim or just do nothing but still be naked. I love to be naked, alone or in a crowd of others who enjoy it. Oh, I guess I could just be a nudist, and some of them women are, but I wouldn't be exclusively with other lesbians."

"I guess that makes sense," she replied. "There are a lot of things I haven't experienced very much. I mean the women I've been with have been just quick affairs for fast, hard sex, but they haven't been very diverse. Fingers, tongues, you know, just body parts. The toys you saw were about the only toys I've ever used or had used on me."

I had to laugh. "Come with me," I said, lifting her to her feet to go into my special closet that I keep locked when anyone is in my house. When I opened it, she almost passed out. I've got toys of all descriptions, sizes and configurations. Every time I've had a toy used on me that I really enjoy, I go out and buy it.

"My god, Sam," she muttered. "You could open a used toy store. Have you used every one of them?"

"At least once, and some of them many times."

"Do you have any favorites?"

"Mmmmmm, I guess I might have a favorite in each category. You know, favorite vibe, favorite dildo, stuff like that. It depends on who I'm with too. I mean you both have to enjoy toys together. Some women don't like toys much while others want to try everything. There are a few in here I would never try with you until you become more experienced because they are a bit too aggressive."

"Choose one for us, Samantha," she begged.

"I won't choose just one, Brandi, but I'll choose a couple if that's all right."

She nodded her head, her eyes sparkling with possibilities. I looked over the assortment and chose a button vibrator, and one of the milder twister types. The dildo I chose was a double ended one of about 22 inches, and 1-1/2 around, and a harness with an 8-1/2 inch penis that was just a little on the large size.

She took the double ended dildo from me and rubbed it up and down as we headed back to the bedroom. When we climbed onto the bed, she wanted to use that one first but I stalled her for a couple of minutes.

"I want to show you something first," I said. "You seem to take care of matters yourself and my little friend is perfect for that." I showed her the button vibrator and slipped it over my finger. She lay back and spread her legs as I moved toward her, waiting for a demonstration. I turned it on and used it on her nipples first and she didn't want me to stop until I moved down over her mound and started moving over her covered clit. She didn't need much of that to be ready to come but I wasn't looking for a quick orgasm. Using the fingers of my left hand, I spread her labia open and started going back and forth over them, moving closer and closer to her clit. The instant I hit her clit, she was gone. She gave a sharp cry and jerked her hips up into it as she came. I kept it going to extend her orgasm, and then allowed her to ease a bit before slipping the finger into her, allowing the vibrator to hit her clit with each stroke.

Her second orgasm was a stronger one but I didn't keep it going as long because I didn't want to wear her out before I got what I needed from the double ended dildo, and I wasn't going to hold off much longer.

While I let her relax, I grabbed some lube from the bed side table and applied a thin coat to the dildo. It wasn't really necessary but I needed to come and I wasn't going through the long involved process of slow introduction. While she was still relaxed and slippery wet, I was going to go deep and quick so I could have some satisfaction.

She looked up quickly when I first put the head of the dildo against her pussy's wet lips and gasped loudly when I slid it in at least six inches the first push. Four or five more strokes and I was in as deep as she would be able to handle, at least for now. Positioning myself for maximum control, I slid it in to my hungry pussy an inch or two and rammed it in until I felt a tinge of pain from going to fast. Using the power of my hips and hands, I finished the job in two strokes. Two more strokes would have put us pussy to pussy. There was no way she was ready for that yet.

I started off slowly, with long, smooth strokes, deep and easy until she began moving into it. Pulling her legs over mine to elevate her pussy, I slid forward and began driving it into her with my hips, picking up speed with each stroke. I knew I was against her cervix if not through it since I had nearly ten inches inside her with each stroke and it was against mine. Wrapping my arms around her legs to keep her from slipping away from me, I began ramming the dildo into both of us as hard and as fast as my hips allowed. I was sweating like a French whore and I knew I couldn't keep that up long, but I didn't have to. She beat me to an orgasm by a couple of minutes and I tried to keep going to try for two but there was no way. My body said enough and I think hers was ready to stop too.

For a long time, we lay there, spent, letting our fluids soak the bedding while we learned how to breathe again.

I finally got off the bed and stumbled into the kitchen for some ice water. When I came back, she was in the bathroom and I heard water running in the sink. I waited until she was done, then went in and ran some cold water, cooling my face and neck before cooling off my exhausted pussy and cleaning the fluids off my thighs. When I toweled off, I threw the towel into the hamper and took out two more from the cabinet.

I was almost ready to beg off but she solved the problem by falling asleep. It took me about two minutes to do the same and I guess we slept about four hours because I woke up at two in the morning when she went into the bathroom.

"Everything all right, hon?" I asked when she returned.

"Do I feel all right?" she asked, laying next to me and cuddling into my body. Oh, she felt all right and then some.

"Should we change these sheets so we can sleep better?" I wondered.

"Nah, I plan on getting them wet again before I'm done. Besides, I'm wide awake now. Do you want some water? I'm dry as a bone."

"Sure," I replied. "There's some juice in there if you prefer. Glasses are to the right of the sink."

She came back with two tall glasses of orange juice and a piece of cheese that she broke in half and shared with me.

"I've been laying here thinking about the group," she said. "I think I'd like to try it again if I can."

"Of course you can," I replied. "I can take care of that."

"There's a catch though," she said, not looking directly at me.

"A catch?" I asked. "What kind of catch?"

"I think I can handle the ceremony now that we've talked about it and you said there was a way to just use grips and stirrups or something like that. I appreciate that. The catch is that I know for sure without you telling me so, that the next part of the ceremony involves anal."

"I can't confirm that, Brandi," I replied, knowing that she already knew anyway.

"I know," she agreed, "but I think I knew it before. I've never done anal, Samantha, as I said, and I'm not sure it's anything I'd enjoy but I'd like to know what I'm getting myself into before I agree to accept whatever the rest is. I'll go through it again...all of it....if you'll take my virginity tonight."

I started to refuse but she wasn't done talking yet.

"No one but you and I will ever know and it's the only way I'll do it. I wouldn't even consider it if it weren't for the way you and I have connected. I know that you'll do your best to make me enjoy it and I know that you'll be gentle with me. That is the only way, Samantha."

For a few minutes I just lay there staring at the ceiling. If I did this, I was seriously compromising my position with management. While I wasn't admitting what would be involved, technically at least, neither was I denying it. By taking her anal virginity, I was, in a sense confirming her suspicions, but damn it, I wanted to be the one to penetrate her ass for the first time. My pussy was pulsing at the thought of that dildo going into that beautiful ass while the small one on the inside of the harness was going into me at the same time. The more I thought about it, the more I knew I'd already made my decision. I was just trying to justify it but in the end, I gave up and went with my basal desires and needs.

"You have to be sure that absolutely no one, and I mean no one, ever hears about this. I am so far out of line to even consider it and if they find out, I probably will be just a member if even that."

"I promise," she replied, looking at me with those pleading eyes.

Getting off the bed, I picked up the harness and slid it on, pushing the dildo into my pussy. I adjusted straps to hold it in snug and picked up the lube. "Are you sure about this, Brandi?" I asked, knowing what the reply would be.

"Yes," she said. "I'm sure."

Putting her in the head down position I favor, I lubed my fingers and began working the first finger into her. When I had her lubed inside, I applied a liberal layer of it around the rim and onto her cheeks on both sides. Pulling the finger out, I lubed it again and began working two fingers into her. There was a yelp of pain and I looked up to see her gnawing on her lip but I continued pressing into her and once both fingers were in, I began fucking her slowly while I worked the flesh around the hole to lube it and stretch it. By turning my fingers back and forth, I opened her up a bit more, then just to be sure, I slipped the tip of a third finger into her and began stretching her more.

She whimpered a bit and I saw a tear in her eye but she never hesitated or asked me to stop.

When I had her stretched as much as I could without causing her any more pain, I moved up between her legs.

"Just relax, Brandi, and if you feel too much pressure, push back like you're trying to get rid of a big turd. It will open you up a bit more."

"Wait a second, Samantha. Give me a second to take a few breaths and relax."

I waited until she nodded without saying anything, then I put the head of the cock against her tight hole. I reached up and pulled the cheeks as wide as I could, pulling the hole open a bit more as I began pushing into her with gentle pressure, stopping, and repeating with a bit more pressure until it popped through.

"Oh fuck," she yelped, and I paused a bit.

I waited for her to settle down and then began moving in deeper with tiny smooth strokes, going deeper and deeper with each stroke. I had to pause a couple of times when she showed signs of discomfort but then I'd move deeper and deeper until I had about two thirds of it in.

I pulled it back until it was only a couple of inches in and then eased it back in again over and over again until I was sure she was accepting it. Then I began a series of long, smooth strokes, deep and easy, gaining a bit of speed after a few strokes. I had an orgasm rather quickly but didn't slow down, knowing that I'd have a couple more before the big one at the end.

She tolerated it well until I began banging the balls of the plastic cock into her with more force and more speed. She was fighting off an orgasm until I reached down to pick up the smaller twister dildo and began working it into her pussy. She went off like a rocket after just a few strokes with it, then I left it in and began ramming her ass harder. I knew she could feel the two toys in there together and I also knew she had a really big orgasm moving over her. When my body told me I was ready to explode, I turned on the twister mechanism and shoved it deep while I rammed her as hard as I could three or four times before my body began to turn itself inside out.

I leaned over her body to keep the cock in her ass while my spasms ripped through me over and over. I tried to fuck her with the twister for another orgasm but I had to hang on to her body. Eventually, she dropped to the bed and I fell on top of her, cock still in her ass.

When I got my strength back, I began slow strokes to pull it out of her. I felt her body shudder in orgasm just before I pulled the twister from her pussy, still buzzing, and just as I slipped from her ass. She'd remember that one for a while.