New Horizons Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I stay here, she'll find me," she reminded me. "Wendy has a safe place for me for a few days and then I'm going to Las Vegas with you," she announced. I looked up at Wendy and Beth. They were both smiling.

"I've contacted a dom that I know in Vegas," Wendy said. "Kikki will travel to Vegas with you and then she'll spend some time with my friend. If that doesn't work out, she will find her someone who will respect her and keep her safe."

"Is that ok with you?" I asked her.

She smiled through the tears of happiness and kissed me passionately.

"I may try bondage some day," I said, "but I'll be sure it's someone I know and trust."

"I know someone when you're ready, Samantha," Beth reported. "You know her too and she'd love to tie you down and make you beg."

"Christine," I said and she nodded, a big smile on her face. Somehow I knew that Christine had some experience in that lifestyle and I knew I could trust her completely.

12