New Horizons for Nick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick was utterly stunned by the turn of conversation, rendered speechless by what Mrs Frazer was saying. Mrs Frazer just seemed to be chattering away, but for Nick it was stunning. And he felt his cock begin to rouse. "Glad she is a good friend of mine. Sorry your father died 6 years ago - he was a great man." The chatter continued. "We used to go around as a foursome - your parents, me and Paul. It was fun. Sometimes I would go with your father, sometimes Paul. That is before we were married and we settled down like we did. It was good - never felt any jealousy. Sometimes we even screwed as a foursome in the same bed, side by side! The happy days of youth! It stopped when we got married, and I suppose we forgot when we had kids. But I know Paul would like to bed your mother, given half a chance!"

Nick was stunned - this was all new to him. And it was so erotic, this woman talking this way. She had begun to grill some burgers, so Paul, who had been sat quietly on a kitchen stool who commented. "She's right, you know, Nick." He gestured to his wife. "Your mother is a hot woman, and I wouldn't be surprised if you wanked thinking of fucking your mother. What do you think of when playing with your cock? Do you think of her?" Nick was even more stunned at the sudden rudeness of language, and bright red from embarrassment at what they were saying. And he was very uncomfortable in his sorts, something both Frazers noticed, both thinking he was a big lad.

It was Mrs Frazer who got them out of the moment. "Don't embarrass him, Paul. I reckon in the last few days, at least, he thought of fucking me while he was wanking. Probably even imagined you fucking him. Bet he really enjoyed those panties we gave him." She paused as Nick squirmed at what they were saying. It was so hot, so true, yet so wrong. "Nick, why don't you go through to the lounge and watch some telly while I finish the burgers and knock up a salad?"

Nick escaped as quickly as he could. Cartoons were on the television, but he couldn't watch them. He couldn't make out what he had got himself into. Here he was wearing girlie clothes. They were talking about his mother who had been a sex fantasy of his in recent months. And talking about him jerking off. And even asked him what he thought of his mother. Nick's mind was whirling, but his cock had stiffened! Should he run, or just stay? Everything screamed run, but his hormones screamed stay. He knew his hormones were winning. Anyway, he didn't want to be seen walking down the road in girlie clothes.

Mr and Mrs Frazer seemed to take the pressure off a little as they at the burgers and salad, and icecream. They chattered about work, and families, and sport. Nick chatted as he could, but was still overwhelmed by the whole situation. It was after the dishes had been loaded in the dishwasher that things seemed to be taking an odd turn again, as Mrs Frazer spoke to them. "Tell you what, Nick, let's watch the telly for a bit. You go sit on the middle of the settee; we'll join you in a minute."

Nick thought of sitting in an arm chair, but the settee was better to see the television. He didn't like sitting in the middle of a three seater, but he was told to, so he did. Seconds later he was joined by the Frazers. Mr Frazer sat on his left, Mrs Frazer on his right, but as soon as they had sat they snuggled up to Nick. They both grabbed an arm and put it behind them, linking their arms over his, and around the back of his Nick. Mrs Frazer spoke gently: "Don't worry, just relax, we are going to enjoy you."

Nick was worried. He was held on the chair, his arms helpless. He could have fought, but didn't want to. Even if he fought he might cause a bit of trouble, but probably couldn't escape. And the truth was - he loved being helpless with the Frazers in charge. At least his cock did. He was woken from his thoughts by Mrs Frazer. "Nick, we're going to play with you for the rest of the evening, then we'll give you a life home." Odd things come into people's minds - at that moment Nick noticed the television had been turned off! "Now look at Paul."

Nick Turned his head towards Mr Frazer, and immediately found Mr Frazer's mouth clamped to his. He was being kissed by a man. A man who was thrusting his tongue into Nick's mouth. He had never dreamt of anything like this, but it felt so good - because it felt so wrong. He felt hands roaming around his chest, then slipping under the t-shirt. Male and female hands. Then female fingers pinched his nipple and he felt a bolt rocket into his cock, which twitched violently in his shorts. It was Mrs Frazer who noticed the small wet patch from pre-cum on the front of the shorts and smiled.

As Mr Frazer continued the French kiss, Nick heard Mrs Frazer speaking to him. "So, baby, did you like my panties the other day? Bet you wore them a lot. I know you were wearing them today. Did you feel my wetness in them? Did you see Paul's cum stains on them?" Nick was squirming. "I know what naughty little boys would do. Did you enjoy sniffing my panties? Did you like the taste of my juices and Paul cum?" How could she know, but Paul knew his body was giving him away. "I bet you've dreamt of fucking me ever since I gave them to you. Of having your cock deep in my pussy."

Mr Frazer pulled away from Nick. "And I bet you've dreamt of sucking my cock, and having my cock deep in your ass, and me fucking you." Nick was horrified. They seemed to know everything, and everything they said seemed to go straight to his cock. Nick felt a hand caressing the inside of his legs, while others still caressed his chest, pinching his nipples. Again he heard Mrs Frazer's voice in his ear. "Let's have a look at his willy, Paul." She turned to Nick. "We're going to take off your shorts and panties now, see what sort of willy a little boy like you has." Nick later realised she had used the word 'willy' deliberately as a way of gentle humiliation, emphasising how young he was. She gave Nick one more instruction. "Lift you bum, let's remove your clothes."

Seconds later, having co-operated, he found his lower half naked, his rock hard cock, now seaping pre-cum hard and throbbing, being looked at and talked about by this older couple. It was Mr Frazer who was talking. "...wow, he does have a nice cock. A good seven inches. Look at the head - nice and round, and I prefer a guy to be cut. And his balls are so round, and full looking. Imagine him jerking off and spurting with that. I reckon it has been in a few girls pussies. Sliding in and out."

Mrs Frazer continued, talking to Nick. "Our daughter Sally reckoned it went in at least two girls at that party a few months ago. And she reckoned they were both telling all their friends how good you are, and how you could fuck almost any girl in town, and their mothers, and half their fathers, if you wanted to and realised they would let you!"

Mr Frazer took over the conversation. "Mandy - you know, our receptionist - she said to Stacey that she dreamt of you fucking her every time she masturbated, and reckoned she had masturbated twice as much since you were around. She said she even dreamt of watching you fuck her daughter."

Nick was stunned by this. He had never thought of any of this. Although thinking wasn't what was on his mind too much at this moment. He felt Mr Frazer gripping his cock, sliding his hand up and down it, and Nick was already gasping and moaning. Mrs Frazer smiled, then spoke again. "Paul, I think he is going to spurt in a moment. Perhaps his gorgeous balls needs help." She grabbed Nick's balls and squeezed hard, but not painfully. "We'll make him cum, then we'll make him rim you, and we can play with his asshole, and maybe I'll let him fuck me. I know he wants to play with my cunt, don't you, baby?"

As Mrs Frazer said 'cunt' she squeezer slightly harder, Paul made a quick pump and Nick was moaning out loud as he spurted his cum, so hard, over and over, it seemed it would never end. He was totally abandoned to his orgasm, totally unaware of the amazement of the Frazers who watched this young guy seem to spurt gallons of cum, which Paul caught in his hand.

At last Nick slowed, stopped, and slumped back into the chair, gasping for breath, feeling totally embarrassed. As he did he felt a hand put softly over his mouth, and liquid entering his mouth. Mr Frazer was holding his hand to Nick's mouth, making Nick taste his own cum, making him swallow it. Nick had never tasted it before, it tasted a bit odd, but wasn't unpleasant. In fact instinctively he knew what was expected, and licked the cum off Mr Frazer's hand until there was none left and the hand was removed.

Nick heard Mrs Frazer's voice. "Let's have a break for a few minutes. I'll get some drinks." Nick opened his eyes, and felt suddenly embarrassed. He was naked from the waist down. The others were still fully dressed.

Mrs Frazer offered around drinks. Nick took orange juice, the others wine. They allowed Nick to move to an arm chair, as Mrs Frazer sat on the settee, Mr Frazer on their other arm chair. While Mrs Frazer was fetching drinks, Mr Frazer started to chat to Nick. "Hope you enjoyed that. Want you to really enjoy this evening. Only half way there! We'll pick up in a few minutes. You okay with that?"

Nick was still uncertain of how to relate, treated as a little boy, but taken to places he could never dream of. He spoke hesitantly. "Yes, Mrs Frazer."

"You really are a nice lad. Courteous. Cute. Caring. Genuine. Everyone thinks so, you know. And now I know you have a really nice cock. Everyone is charmed by you. Did you know that?"

Nick really was amazed at what he was saying, he really didn't know. He replied honestly: "No, Mr Frazer."

"Hope we didn't upset you talking about your mother earlier. You may not know about those days. We knew her well - delighted to give you the job for the year. Didn't realise the effect you would have on our staff!" Mr Frazer paused.

"What do you mean, Mr Frazer?" Nick was genuinely confused.

"Well, don't think there is a woman in the place who would stop you having your wicked way with her. Mandy reckoned she almost raped you, and just managed to stop herself. And half the men are just as hooked."

Nick was red with embarrassment again. "I didn't know, don't know..."

Mr Frazer smiled. "I'm almost jealous of you, honey. You've got the real charm to fuck any woman you want to. Stacey was even talking to your mother, and she said that she doesn't know how she controls herself when you are around, that she dreams constantly of fucking you whenever she is using her vibrator. Imagines it's your cock in her pussy. You ought to try her - she could teach you a lot, she is really hot - or she was!"

At that moment Mrs Frazer returned with the drinks. "Stop embarrassing the boy, Paul. We ought to tell him what we're going to do next."

"Next?" stumbled Nick.

"Thing is, honey, we talked about this before and Paul has a fantasy that you are going to fulfil. Are you happy to do it?" Mrs Frazer smiled inquisitively.

Nick noticed he was told he was going to do it. And he was expected to agree without knowing what it was. And suddenly he knew - whatever it was he would do it. And this evening was going to be the beginning of an adventure. And he would agree - he knew they wouldn't hurt him, so it had to be okay.

"Let's go upstairs in a few minutes and go on from here." Mrs Frazer turned to her husband. "Paul, why don't you go upstairs and get ready?" Mr Frazer got to his feet, disappeared, as Mrs Frazer turned back to Nick.

"Nick, honey." Mrs Frazer spoke in a gentle tone. "You are such a sweet boy. I know you don't know what is going to happen. Or what you are going to do. But you will get your dreams, and when we've finished here, you will have wonderful opportunities for yourself, and maybe we will be able to have fun together again in the future." She paused. "I know it is a lot to take in, in one evening, but we want you to enjoy it, and I think you are enjoying it."

Nick was still feeling flustered, still aware he was only wearing a girls t-shirt, aware his cock was beginning to rouse again. "Yes, Mrs Frazer," was all he could manage. Mrs Frazer beckoned to him and led him through the same door as Mr Frazer had taken, led him up the stairs, through a door into a bedroom. It was a large bedroom, Nick noticed, nicely furnished. However, his eyes turned quickly to the large bed where Mr Frazer was sat, naked, his cock stiff, poking out, about the same length as Nick's, but thicker.

"Come and sit on the bed, Nick." It seemed to be as much of a command as an invitation from Mr Frazer, but Nick wouldn't have refused. He sat beside Mr Frazer while Mrs Frazer sat in a chair. "Nick, I've always had a dream of a cute boy rimming me. And you're going to do that, for as long as I want." Nick felt no choice, but Nick was confused - he had not heard that phrase before. Just heard the word a few minutes before, but had let it pass. Mr Frazer smiled as he realised.

"You don't know what rimming is?" Nick shook his head to Mr Frazer's question. "Nick, you are going to caress me with your tongue, in the most intimate hole a man has." Nick sat stunned. He had never thought of that before. He didn't know if he could do it. If he wanted to do it. He didn't know if he had a choice. Or wanted the choice. He was confused as Mr Frazer rolled onto his stomach and spread his legs.

"Come on honey," Mrs Frazer had moved over to the bed, and spoke gently. "kneel between his legs. I'm sure you will be brilliant at it." She gently pushed Nick to where he should be, had him kneel between Mr Frazer's legs, then pushed him forward, his face getting closer to the crack of Mr Frazer's ass. His nose was touching. Then she was pushing his head into his ass, into the crack, his mouth now touching Mr Frazer's asshole. Nick noticed there was no smell - he must have just washed there. There was no escape. Nick didn't want to escape. He slowly pushed his tongue through his lips, and heard Mr Frazer moan gently as he let his tongue touch the flesh.

As he gently began to move his tongue he felt the wrinkles, and gently began to flick his tongue on those wrinkles, began to caress. He spent several moments caressing around the ring, the wrinkled part, then instinct suddenly made him do it. He pushed his tongue as hard as could into the centre of Mr Frazer's ass, almost pushing his tongue through the ring. He heard Mr Frazer moan with pleasure. He moved his tongue out, then thrust in hard again, this time straining to keep his tongue in the ring, moving it around as much as he could. Mr Frazer was now gently squirming and moaning, so Nick thought he was doing the right thing! Nick thrust his tongue in and out of Mr Frazer's ring, causing him to lift his ass up to meet Nick's thrusting.

Nick heard a woman's voice in his ear. "You are so good. Reach around, grab his cock, play with that too." Nick did not hesitate. He reached around Mr Frazer and grabbed his cock, and began to gently jerk him off, as he plunged his tongue in and out of Mr Frazer's ass. Nick found he had to hold on, as Mr Frazer's body began to respond, as he squimed, bucking his ass up to meet Nick. The woman's voice spoke again: "Go on, make him cum, you wonderful ass-licker." Nick realised his own cock was rock hard and throbbing, when suddenly Mr Frazer moaned loud and long, his body tensing, then thrashing wildly. Nick felt hot liquid pumping all over his hand as he thrust his tongue in as hard has he could. Mr Frazer's body writhed up and down, pumping over and over.

At last his body relaxed, and Mr Frazer gently pushed Nick away, and rolled onto his side. "God', that was amazing." He gasped and smiled. "One of the hottest things ever." He gasped again. "Go on, Nick, you can have your first reward. Clean up my cum. With that wonderful tongue of yours."

Again Nick paused, but then knew - he wanted to. He licked the cum off the bed, of Mr Frazer's stomach, and pubic hair. Then he licked Mr Frazer's cock, noticing that as he did the cock began to stir again, to gently twitch with arousal.

As Nick finished cleaning he felt the bed sink. He turned and saw Mrs Frazer, naked, lying on the bed behind him. He was stunned, and spoke. "Wow. Gorgeous." He couldn't help looking at her. For someone her age her tits were amazing - not too big, and still firm. He waist was slender, her hips flared, her black pubic hair hinted of treasures to be explored.

Mrs Frazer spoke cheerfully. "You two have had all the fun so far. Nick, get on me and fuck me, God I so need to be fucked right now. So need a hard cock in my cunt." Nick was again stunned. "And you little mynx," she nodded to Nick. "You've even got Paul interested again, so he may join in as well. I know he has more dirty fantasies he wants to try, the kinky sod!"

Mrs Frazer pulled Nick on top of her, wrapping her legs around him. Nick felt his cock touching her, feeling her pubic hair which was already wet. "Get you cock in me, now!" Mrs Frazer ordered. Nick moved a little, then felt that the tip of his cock was between the lips of her sopping wet pussy. Nick thrust in, and found his cock wonderfully buried right inside of her. She was so wet and warm.

"Spread your legs, honey, as far as you can." Mrs Frazer instructed him although at first he wasn't sure why. He hadn't barely moved his cock in her. He was suddenly aware. Mr Frazer was moving between their legs. Mrs Frazer held Nick tightly with both her legs and arms. Nick felt something strange touching his own asshole. He tensed, was confused, but then cried out as he felt something thrust through the ring of his ass, then gently pushed further and further inside him. Mrs Frazer whispered in his ear again. "Relax. You know what he is going to do to you. You know you want your ass fucked.

"But it's so tight, it hurts." Nick cried, but he felt himself held firmly by the two Frazer's. He did relax sowly, and found it so hot: he knew he was in a wonderful sandwich, Mrs Frazer on her back, with Nick's cock buried in her, Mr Frazer on top, his cock buried deep in Nick's ass, stretching, but bearable.

Nick thought it was Mr Frazer who had begun the movement, pulling out and thrusting back into him. It caused Nick to thrust deep into Mrs Frazer. They were all given over to lust, as all three squirmed together. Nick and Mr Frazer had both cum already so they took longer. Within seconds Nick heard Mrs Frazer moan loudly in orgasm, as her body shook and squirmed under him, the walls of her pussy clamping and milking his cock hard. It felt so good, but Nick managed to stop himself coming.

He felt Mr Frazer begin to fuck him hard. He felt his own cock forced harder and deeper into Mrs Frazer's wonderful cunt. The three were now abandoned to their lust, a mix of arms and legs and thrusting and fucking. It was Mrs Frazer who came first, but this time Nick couldn't resist. As she squirmed, as the muscles of her pussy squeezed him Nick thrust deep, and shot his cum deep into her. His own squirming brought Mr Frazer to orgasm, as he shot his own cum deep into Nick. There was moaning, thrusting, pumping as all three orgasms clashed together in a mix of moaning and grunting.

It took them a few moments to come down, for cocks to shrink, for them to disentangle themselves, lying together on the bed. It took a few moments more for Mrs Frazer to suggest they had a drink downstairs and got themselves dressed, the only clothes availabe for Nick was the pink shorts and teddy bear t-shirt. Nick looked at the clock and he was surprised to see that it only said 9.30pm. It was odd - as they drank fruit juice they made small talk about the garden that Nick had worked hard on that afternoon.

"I think you told your mother you would be home by ten?" Asked Mrs Frazer. "You happy to walk home, or do you want a lift?" Nick felt he needed to walk home to clear his mind. Snyway, it was now dark, and no-one would see him dressed as a girl. And he would be able to find a story to tell his mother.