New King David

Story Info
Little David is forced to become the man of the house...
4.6k words
4.28
173.8k
158
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,675 Followers

[©2011 BY CLINTON09; ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 WITH IDENTITIES DISGUISED; FOR AGES 21 OR ABOVE]

[The little big man of the family is forced to replace both father and brother with the manly duties of TWO families; is he 'up' to it?]

*

Poor little David. He was always treated as the cute boy, the runt of the litter as it were. Everyone would muss his hair as if he were just a child; he felt no pride ever.

It was dismaying to him to see, years later, that science confirmed what he and millions of others already knew: that birth order mattered.

Upsetting but true, the first son would always be 'better' than his subsequent sibling brothers, as the mother's body would learn how to deal with the 'infection' of pregnancy with a male.

Well, you didn't have to refer to Nature or Scientific American to see the results. David was the third child and second son in the family and smaller by far than his studly brother or nubile sister.

His brother Carl was six foot two, his sister Carla five foot eight while he barely reached five foot five. He was about the same size as Tom Cruise or Michael J. Fox, and about as 'cute'. During family holiday get-togethers, he was always consigned to the 'kids' table' while Carl and Carla could rub elbows with the grown-ups.

There were two saving graces for David. One was that he was ashamed of his position in the pecking order and worked out fanatically to compensate for his height deficit.

The other was that nature DID bestow one blessing upon him. He may have been short of stature, but he was hung like a horse. His nine inch 'thing' far surpassed the other men of the family and, in relation to his size, was outrageously large. After a shower during the summer at the lake, his brother noted that and called him 'little big man'. For once, David embraced something said about him.

Once again, everyone was gathered at the lake home that was a summer escape from the Manhattan heat. Besides Carl (older brother), Carla (older sister), there was Constance (Connie, David's mom), Heather (Carl's wife), and David, Sr. (David's dad.) Carefree days were spent swimming, fishing, and just relaxing around the cold waters of the upstate New York lake.

It was nothing, really, just a run to the liquor store for a couple of six packs and some cognac. Carl and Dave, Sr. would only be gone for an hour. It was so cute; they had one of those mini-cars, a two-seater (yes, that one). It was so small that they could easily tow it behind the travel home for their local driving.

How could they know that that poor little car would have to deal with a runaway ten wheeler, the driver strung out on 'uppers' to keep on schedule. That poor little car did its best, but the impact literally propelled it fifty yards down the highway.

It was all over for them instantly. As for the arrangements thereafter, it was almost as fast. Back in the penthouse apartment on Park Avenue in Manhattan, the remaining family was ashen silent after the dual ceremony at the family plot on Long Island.

Carla took a gamble, a big gamble, trying to shake the lethargy.

Carla: "Heather, you're twenty-two, like Carl was? I know that this seems like the end of the world, but tomorrow a new day will dawn and it will be good again."

That met with stony silence. Heather glared at her; Connie also gave a scolding glance. Carla gave up on trying to bring some sunshine into the darkened room.

Understandably, David did not relish his unusual status or position. As the lone surviving male, he was for the moment surrounded by three incredible females, albeit ones in mourning, inconsolable.

Carla was his twenty year old sister. She was only single because she wanted to go far in the business world before finding a man 'on her terms, on her schedule.' At 5'8", she was a very well paid executive secretary.

In her conservative, but short, wool dresses, she was basically a fantastic pair of legs that was climbing the corporate ladder at lightning speed. She tried to copy those leggy Fox news babes, and she had legs as shapely and thighs as creamy smooth as any news reader on TV, cable or broadcast.

Heather was the widowed wife of David's brother Carl. A real blonde, she was petite with a small frame like a gymnast. She had a fantastic figure which did not go unnoticed by men.

Connie was David's mom. At 45, she might have been too old to recover from her loss. Nonetheless, she was unbelievably 'well-preserved' at 45, with a figure identical down to the inch measurement-wise on her wedding 25 years before (36-25-37.) Unlike the other young women, Connie was busty; her blouses were always about to burst and it was 'all her' in there, all real.

The night of their return, everyone had an aperitif in steely silence before bed. Then everyone went to their respective bedrooms. The difference this night, of course, was that Heather and Connie would be sleeping alone. There were three bedrooms in a row, with Carla in the middle. David's much smaller bedroom was set off by the kitchen.

Carla tried to sleep but could hear first Connie and then Heather sobbing in turn. It started to really bother her. Finally, throwing on a robe, she padded on her beautiful demure bare feet to David's room. She knocked on his door, not thinking that he might be asleep.

Separated from the women in mourning, David had actually gotten to sleep. Now he was rudely awakened. Rubbing his eyes, he told his sister to come in.

Wearing a short 'teddy', Carla looked exactly like Mary Tyler Moore (another tall secretary) in her famous episode in a nightie. If this wasn't his big sister, and it wasn't the middle of the night, David might've been excited. Instead, he muttered:

David: "What the hell, sis, it's the middle of the night...are you going to tell me the latest perk you received from your boss because his wife is out of town?"

Carla: "No, smartass. I've come here for a favor. This is almost like a war scene, and we are fresh out of men." [David sat bolt upright, infuriated that his sister would continue treating him like the family baby. That was precisely what Carla was seeking...]

Carla: "David, there are three women who are suffering tonight, but two of them are really in shock, having lost their men. I mentioned the war scene...you ARE a man, and the last one. I want you to enter the battle...to come to the rescue like the cavalry in days of old."

David: "What do you expect me to do?"

Carla bent over her little brother. Grabbing his face, she gave him the sloppiest, sexiest kiss in world history. As her tongue plunged into his stunned mouth, her hand deftly went thru the opening in his basketball shorts, seeking his 'pride and joy'.

With a few strokes of her hand, David's manhood lurched, sprung, jumped, and finally pumped to iron hardness: Nine inches of surreal power and virility in this otherwise diminutive little man. Carla was surprised; she hadn't seen his 'thingy' since she had helped bathe him when she was six and he was four. He had grown a little bit since then.

Carla stood up, dragging David to his feet by holding his cock. Sister or no, he was sorely tempted to plunge his manhood into the sizzling depths of his alluring sis, what with her in that damn little teddy.

Those legs—what moved her ahead so fast in the corporate world was making David crazy now that he was stiff as a board. Carla didn't care; she literally dragged him by the cock to the bedroom door of Heather. They both could hear her sobbing thru the door. Carla knocked loudly and then unceremoniously pushed David into the room.

Carla listened intently. Of course, there was the astonished outcry by the young widow as her brother-in-law had entered her 'boudoir' just wearing basketball shorts.

As she glanced down there, she couldn't help but notice that those shorts were about to explode with a coiled snake inside. Carla smiled as the talking subsided and a mild creaking of the bed indicated that David had 'landed safely.'

Sure enough, even someone as young(18) and inexperienced (as in -0-) could guess what to do. Heather was in her bed, stunned that David was in her room and now entering her marital bed. Spontaneously, she began sobbing again, whereupon David grabbed that beautiful fair (blonde) lass, holding her lovely face and kissing her as best he could.

Recovering from the shock of this new man in her life, Heather stopped the rain of tears. Soon, she was using all of her strength to push David's basketball shorts down. When his huge cock emerged, she went motionless.

Even in the dim light of her room, she could see that magnificent tool, incongruous with such a small young man. Her hands shook as she reached out for it, stunned by his length (9") and thickness. It hardened as she held it, moving up till it was rigid against David's chest, well above his navel.

Heather's right hand reached below that flag staff, cupping his mighty sack. Once again, here was a boy-sized man with a man-sized sack. It was enormously big, and heavy with seed.

It was sadly ironic. Heather and Carl had planned to get to work on their family this very holiday weekend. It was Heather's peak time and they had put off a family for three years until Carl got settled at work.

Now, a tragic accident had ended their plans. She thought of this as she ran her tiny hand up and down that mighty pole. Forgetting her grieving for the moment, she pushed David back onto her bed. She was going to use him like a sextoy; that big, beautiful cock was going to be put to use, brother-in-law or not, recent events notwithstanding.

Heather scampered on board David and his magic cock. Looking like adult starlet Ginger Lynn or some gymnast, Heather proceeded to rise up and catch the oversized cockhead at the slavering lips of her now drenched pussy. As the fire hydrant poked its head in, she moaned in pleasure.

Totally in control now, she rubbed her clit up against that steel hard pole as if it were a scratching post. Sawing in and out, back and forth, she kissed David so hard she almost dislodged his front teeth. Their tongues played. David was sorely tempted to grab her rock hard bum and hold tight, but he was nice enough to let the grieving young woman have her day in the sun. Heather would control the tempo.

She rose up high and then moved her soft perfect little feet, forcing her to fall with full weight and force upon the rippling abs of David's stomach. POW! His mighty manhood was forced into the fertile depths of his big brother's wife.

David had never been 'in there' before and didn't know that one of those things was a cervix and that cavity was her blessed womb. He didn't know if she was 'protected' (nope), or fertile (yep), or receptive (and how.) The only thing he knew was that it felt good, damn good, like nothing he had ever imagined.

This was David's first time, so everything he did was a learning experience. He could tell with a gasp and a sigh that dragging the big uncut head of his huge cock along the pulsating walls of Heather's glove tight, oven hot, vagina was working. He began to move up and down; he never thought he'd ever have the chance to 'fuck', but here he was doing 'it'. And he was doing 'it' great...

David was not exactly worldly, as we have seen, but he knew enough to be polite and ask.

David: "Heather, I'm no expert at this but I think pretty soon I'm going to do something important. Where, I mean WHAT do you want me to do?"

Heather: "Carl...oh God, I mean David, I want you...I need you to come inside of me. I want all of your love, all of your manhood, all of your sperm deep inside of me. I'm owed that much...YOU owe me that much. I want a baby...HIS baby, YOUR baby...I want a baby. GIVE IT TO ME, NOW!"

Once again, she rose until she was atop his statuesque cock, with only the uncut head barely denting the passionate lips of her pussy. Then, with wild abandon, she fell with all of her might onto David and that manly pole, nine inches of virility. Heather moaned in ecstasy, her third orgasm. As she shuddered in sexual release, David took his cue and finally grabbed her gymnast's hard bum.

Holding her tightly with almost fanatical desperation, he started to cum inside of her. When she fell, it was with such force that she was almost skewered on that magnificent nine inch appendage. As a result, his cum and sperm...every single drop...was eventually to reach her fertile womb.

This was David's first real orgasm. The room literally spun as he achieved release. His cock kept squirting, rope after rope, spray after spray, splash after splash.

Again and again, it went on for ten solid minutes. His testes had been huge, swollen to the size of grapefruit. In a simple mechanical transaction, the big reservoir of fluid was transferred from those big holding tanks, running the length of his nine inch pipeline, and finally into the totally unprotected and incredibly fertile womb of Heather.

Heather rolled off of him, gasping for air after the hardest fuck she had ever had. It was actually uncomfortable, like her 'time of the month', there was so much new fluid inside of her. She fell to the bed, on her back, out like a light.

David, also gasping for air, sat up, eager to see what 'God had wrought'. Sure enough, he looked with pride as he saw his work: a big waterfall of thick white goo was oozing out of her sperm-filled pussy. It dripped out continuously and would do so for the rest of the night. As he admired his handiwork, he was stunned when Carla burst in, again unceremoniously grabbing her baby brother.

Carla: [raising him by the arm, his Johnson now not quite so mighty] "You've spent enough time in here; there's another mission I have to send you on. Another person is suffering and needs your attention."

David figured out what she meant...hey, wait a minute!

David: "Look, Carla, it was one thing to satisfy the wife of my now departed brother. I mean, we weren't even blood relatives. But, now, are you implying that you want me to ease the pain of MOM by doing the same thing?"

Carla: "I'm not ordering you to go in there and 'do her' like you apparently did Heather. By the way, from the creampie I see, you didn't exactly have to be told what to do. That's impressive...[she licked her lips]...VERY impressive. God, look all of that manly goop...you are quite a MAN!"

"If I didn't think mom needed you I'd take you myself. [she shook her head, snapping back to reality.] No, you have to go in there with mom. Don't think of her as 'mom' but as Connie, your dream date. I know you have some MILF DVD's...just think of mom as one of those older sluts, and fuck her brains out!"

David: "Okay, I will. Can she, I mean is it possible at her age, to still have a baby?"

Carla: "I suppose so, if it's the right time and you get lucky. Well, are you feeling lucky, punk? Go ahead, make HER day!"

In a new sign of manly pride, David sidled up to his nubile, vixen big sister. Wearing her Victoria Secret short pink teddy, she had on no underwear whatsoever. With a single powerful lunge, he entered his sister's fertile depths, smoothly and firmly.

With one manly thrust, he was inside of Carla, whose baby factory was also open for business. His big cock swelled with power as it now was lodged deep deep inside his gorgeous big sis. David moaned like an animal as his cock shot off with the force of a fire hose, bathing his sis in warmth.

Unprotected and eager for intruders, brother or no brother, her cervix sopped up the copious load of sperm-laden cum that David deposited inside of her. Ten solid gushes of potent seed were pumped into her precious womb; David was relentless and determined.

With a newfound bravura, the former 'baby of the family', the runt, David grabbed his sister and kissed her pouting lips. He whispered, "have my baby" and broke the kiss. He withdrew his huge cock from her fertile depths. The powerful muscles inside his strong, sexy sister were such that his cock was literally propelled out as if it had been under tremendous pressure.

Shy, innocent David; he now had two women with thick, seeping, creampies drooling out of well-fucked pussies. He needed no further prodding. He steered himself to the other bedroom, the one with Connie, his beloved mother.

Connie: "What's going on? David, is that you? What are you doing in here?"

David explained it and Carla's role.

Connie: "That's sweet and all, but I don't need any comforting. Yes, I cried a little, but so would anyone. No, really, I am fine. I will see you tomorrow for one of our famous Sunday breakfasts."

To her surprise, and dismay, David wasn't accepting that. Mother or not, reluctant or not, he was going to complete his trifecta. This was the ultimate three-way Powerball and he was bound and determined to win it.

His mom sat up in bed. Unlike the other younger women, she had on a proper night shirt and full pajama bottom. At this point, David didn't like things in his way. As his mom looked on, meekly, he put his powerful hands on either side of that buttoned up nightshirt and ripped it open.

David: "I WANT YOU NUDE, MOM...I WANT YOU FUCKING NUDE!!"

As her eyes bugged out in disbelief, her baby boy had flung off the heavy quilt and then grabbed her pajama bottom. There were no buttons to it; they were made of tough 100% nylon. To her amazement, his determined hands ripped the seams of that material, putting it into tatters.

She had forgotten that little David had worked out for hours every single day to give himself a powerful body to compensate for his tiny stature. As a result, his muscles were normal for a normal man, but on his short arms, they were positively mountainous. He was the very image of the perfectly developed man, but in miniature.

Connie: "Sweetheart, I appreciate you trying to make me forget what recently happened to us...but this is too much! I want you to stop right now, this minute!"

David smiled, knowing that she couldn't stop him. In that room, there was no force that could stop his powerful nine inch rod from entering the treasured feminine depths of his gorgeous mother. She tried to get up but he caught her and pushed her back down.

Connie: "Oh, God, David. Please be gentle to your mommy. Please, I need it so much, I need YOU so much. Please love me. Your big sis sent you here on a mission to make me forget...okay, MAKE ME FORGET."

"Take me to heaven with that heavenly thing of yours...better yet, let's fix everything with this one act...help me replace your brother. Give me all you have...every drop you have left in these magnificent family jewels." [She cupped his bull-sized sack, now restored to full glory, with maybe a quart of cum that must have been 95% pure sperm.]

Once again, David's head was spinning. Just a few hours ago, he was a virgin, innocent and pure. Now, he had fucked his sperm deep inside two fertile, receptive, wombs. Finally, a third equally sexy female was asking, begging, demanding his potent seed. For a guy with no steady job, he sure was taking on responsibility all of a sudden. What if he got any of these women pregnant?

As he contemplated the wisdom of risking yet another mouth to feed, his mom wasn't making it easy for him. Now liberated from her pajama top and bottom, she lay upon the bed, presenting herself by getting flat on her back, legs up and spread, hands framing the entryway to her fertile depths. No man on this planet could possibly resist; hell, most women would be drawn on board such an inviting, hot steaming entrée.

With a quick manly flexing of his bulging biceps, David made his decision. He was going to fuck his lovely mother...fuck her from 'here to maternity.'

He climbed aboard her like a pilot climbed aboard a fighter jet. He scurried on board, forcing his powerful tool inside the steamy depths of his beautiful mom. He had mounted his very own mother. Her struggles and fidgeting stopped as soon as she felt his power, his virility, his nine inch cock.

clinton09
clinton09
1,675 Followers
12