New Moves for Hubby Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I skipped past her pussy and moved to the outside of her other leg before once again caressing her inner thigh. I was determined to keep teasing her and drawing out the pleasure, so I again skipped her pussy and moved my hand to her stomach. Then I made a switch - I moved that hand back to resume stimulating the nipple I had been sucking, taking the other hand and moving that towards her pussy as I moved my mouth to the other waiting nipple. As I fastened my lips around it, I heard a sharp intake of breath from her and felt her body shudder - she was coming! Encouraged, I increased the intensity level of my sucking and began to use my hand to explore her upper inner thigh. I teased her by moving my hand close to her pussy lips and then away. I rubbed outside the lips from top to bottom. I cupper her mons in my hand and held it gently for a few minutes until I began to lightly stroke her outer lips. Her hips were now moving, and I slipped a finger between the lips of her twat and into her. She gasped.

I bit gently on her nipple as I poked another finger into her, moving the heel of my hand on her mound. She was dripping wet and surrendering to the sensations. Soon I had three fingers running in and out, and then I let go of her breast and moved down between her legs, fastening my mouth to her pussy and beginning to trace some silly messages on her clit as I continued to finger fuck her. It didn't take but a minute or so and she came, her juices flowing. I was ready to continue, but she stopped me and pulled me up from her sweet pussy.

"Amazing. Nick, that was amazing. Now kiss me, hard!"

I lay on her and kissed her. Hard. She was tasting herself in my mouth and amazingly, had no problem. I felt her hand reach down to my cock, which was as hard as ever. As she touched it, I moaned.

"Turn over, Nick." I complied. She changed positions, and began to work on my body! She did magic things to my nipples! I hadn't really had anyone play with them before. Her hands were busy exploring my cock. She would touch me gently, running her fingers up and down the length of it each finger seeming to have a life of its own. She moved her mouth to my navel, of all places, as she continued to touch my cock.

Then she straddled me so her pussy was above my face, and I couldn't see what she was doing with her head, but all of a sudden, I felt a fiery wetness running up and down the length of my dick. She was licking my cock, but using her whole tongue. It was maddening and wonderful at the same time. From the pressure there, I imagine she'd grabbed me with both hands. The hot wetness was now concentrated around the head of my dick as she licked around the head. It was exquisite!

I reached for the dildo she'd pulled out before, and began to rub it along the length of her pussy. I watched as she responded to it, as she attempted to impale herself on it. And that's when I felt her mouth surround the head of my cock. Very few women had been able (let alone willing) to try that, but she had fastened her lips around it and was giving me a tongue bath that was out of this world. I pressed that artificial fist forward and watched as it slid into her. She, for her part, managed to get beyond the head of my cock and get more into her mouth. It was like a liquid furnace! Her hands were adding to the sensation as she began twisting them and stroking with them. I kept a steady pressure on her dildo and soon she had it buried deep in her pussy. The deeper it went, the harder I got.

"I'm gonna cum if you keep that up" I managed to say. And she kept it up, so I presumed that was permission. I strained to hold back and was now pumping her big black dildo in and out of her pussy. I felt something on the end of it - she was cumming from it, and then I was cumming at the same time, pouring cum into her mouth. I felt it dripping on me as it dripped from her mouth. We both kept at each other as long as we were able. She rolled to the side, the dildo still in her, her body jerking and twitching. I felt her mouth come off my dick and heard her swallowing. It was amazing - and we were just getting started! Oh my, my!

When we were both finally able to talk, at first there wasn't much to say. It took a while for both of us to catch our breath. I watched as she scooped up the cum from my body and proceeded to swallow it. I only thought they did that in porn videos!

"You're still hard, Nick. How is that possible?" She asked. "Viagra?"

"No, nothing like that. I just manage to stay hard after I cum the first time."

"How many times does it take before you get soft?"

"I guess we'll have to find out, won't we?" We both laughed!

Rolling to her back, she reached down and withdrew her big dildo from her cunt.

"Okay, that was a good warmup. Kinda like stretching before a race."

"I never saw a pussy race" I said. She smacked my arm and we laughed.

"Oh yeah? Well how about I show you a hungry pussy at work?" She said as she got to her knees and straddled me. Reaching down, she held my cock up straight and began to rub herself on it. She was still wet, and soon she'd soaked the head of my cock. At that point, she lined it up with her cunt and began to set down on it. I watched as it parted her lips, and heard her moan.

"Fuck! I can't believe how big it is! I love it and it hurts and it stretches and it's amazing. I've never had anything that size in me and you can't imagine what it's like."

"Take all the time you need." I watched as the head finally popped into her cunt and heard her groan.

"Oh god. Oh god. It's amazing!" She bent at the waist and put her hands on my chest to steady herself. I felt her slowly open up and another inch was in her. She was shaking - whether it was with pleasure or pain I couldn't tell. But she kept pressing herself onto my cock, and soon another inch was in her. Her eyes were closed as she kept pressing.

I flexed my cock muscles and she jumped.

"What did you just do?" She asked.

"I just flexed inside you."

"Do it again!" I did, and she shrieked.

"Incredible! It's like I've got a live something inside me! I can believe the pressure of it. I feel like I'm going to explode! And I fucking LOVE IT!"

She pressed another inch deeper. Sweat was pouring from her as she did. I reached between her legs and gently touched her clit and she started cumming as I did it. Feeling her cunt pulse and twitching and squeeze from inside was insanely amazing. She was now crying, moaning, and speaking nonsense as her orgasm continued.

When Lisa's orgasm subsided, she lay on top of me, my cock still partially inside her, and was limp in my arms. I held her, patiently, until she finally had the strength to lift up her head and look me in the eyes.

"I've never, ever, come like that before! And you are still hard! I'm going to have to get up for a minute. I have to pee. And I want to get some lube, because I'm not done! I am going to get it all. Are you ready for that?"

"I get the feeling we may be at this for a while - not that I have a problem with that. Are you sure you don't need to take a break?"

"Hmmmm...make another joint? That and some lube and I think I'll be ready. How about you? Are you doing okay? Can you keep it up? Are you losing blood flow to your head or anything like that?" We laughed.

"If you want it, I'll make sure to stay hard."

"IF I want it? Haven't you heard me? I definitely want it!"

"Okay, well, I need to pee as well, so let's disengage for a bit. Of course, I need to get it to go down so I can actually pee, but I can get it up again, I promise!"

As she got off my cock and off the bed, Lisa seemed to be having a hard time walking.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, just adjusting to being stretched like I have been." She headed to the bathroom while I went back to my clothes for another joint. When I got back, she was flushing the toilet and coming back to her bedroom. My cock had lost some of its erection, but not yet enough to let me pee.

"Let's smoke this, and that should let me lose this and pee."

We then lit the doobie and smoked it down. By the time we were done I was soft enough so I hit the bathroom and took care of business. And, good man that I am, I made sure to put the seat down.

"Did I hear you put the seat down?" She asked.

"Of course."

"You really are the perfect man! How come no one else has snagged you?"

"I don't know. If you want, I'll let you contact all my previous girlfriends and find out,"

"No, I don't think so! Let's consider that a rhetorical question, okay. Now, it looks like your amazing cock needs some attention. How come you let it get soft?"

"Because if I didn't, I'd be peeing on your ceiling, silly!"

"Oh. Yeah. I didn't think of that. Can I do anything?"

"You're not serious, are you? Are you that stoned?"

She grinned at me. I grinned back. She got on her knees between my legs, lifted my cock and began to suck on my balls. My cock began to respond, slowly growing erect as she sucked one, then the other ball into her mouth. Soon she was working her way up the underside of it, licking and sucking. Between her mouth and her hands, I was just about fully erect now. As she worked on the head of my dick, she began to apply lube to the rest of my cock.

"Are you still wet?" I asked.

"Nicky, I've never been wetter! But I still think that lube will help. Now lie back, mister!"

I did as requested, and once again she straddled my hips and held my cock at the lips to her pussy. She rubbed the head up and down and then began to sink onto it. Almost immediately she had half of my cock inside her without struggle. Then she started rising up and coming down, each time getting more and more of me into her. I don't know how it felt for her, but it was as if my cock was sinking into another world. Is there any good way to describe it? I don't have one, frankly. All I know is that the sensations, coupled with the sight of her struggling to get all of me into her, plus the site of her awesome boobs, was all an amazing experience. I just kept concentrating on staying hard for her. And then, suddenly, her pussy was on my pubes and I was completely inside her.

Watching the expressions on her face made me wish I was recording it all. And, knowing how it had affected her before, I began to flex my cock. The amazing thing was that I felt her pussy respond!

Then she began to rise up and drop down. She began slowly, but soon picked up speed and height. She also began to cum and that too showed on her face. To this day, it's my favorite thing about sex between us - watching her face as she orgasms! I can see I'm taking her someplace she's never been and it gets me off!

"Are you ready to let me fuck you?" I asked.

"I thought you'd never ask." She laughed. We managed to stay connected as I rolled her over to her back. The missionary position was an adjustment for her. We both could feel different pressures as we assumed it. When I began to withdraw, watching her face was again an incredible experience. Hell, the change of sensations on my cock as some of it emerged from her hot, wet, high-pressure pussy into the air was stunning!

I started slowly, and eased myself back into her before pulling back and repeating. I began to pick up the pace, still being a little careful. I wasn't going to need to copy those porn movies and become a human jackhammer - I was fast moving towards cumming. She was cumming already, her orgasms back-to-back-to-back as I moved in and out.

"I'm gong to cum. I'm going to cum inside you."

"Go ahead! Yes! Fill me up! Cum in me. Cum in me!"

And within another three strokes I was pouring my cum into her and feeling it squirt out around me as I continued to stroke. There wasn't enough room in her for my cock and my cum at the same time, I guess. As the last of it left me, I came close to collapsing on her but managed to keep my weight on my arms. I rolled us over so she was back on top and I could feel all that stuff running from her pussy down into my crotch. Her tremors eventually stopped and we lay there, unable to speak and barely able to breathe.

Needless to say, I spent the night. As a matter of fact, I spent the entire weekend. We managed to get out of bed for bathroom breaks and some food, but we couldn't get enough of each other. That was the weekend that began us as a couple.

Six months later, we were married. Her bachelorette party was amazing (I had begun to tape us by then, and set it up so I got to see it afterwards with her); my bachelor party was as raucous an event as one can imagine and yes, it too was taped and we've watched it together. Maybe we'll consider writing about them... Not sure if I should write up hers and she mine, or if we should regale you with our own stories. Or if we will, for that matter. But both would make good reading.

Anyway, two very sexual beings began to form a marriage, and we had to examine what we wanted and what we expected. We both wanted lots of sex - except when we didn't, of course. I mean, let's face it - we both had jobs, and sometimes life and work and all that might mean that one or the other of us just really wasn't up for it. Granted, it got easier for her to accommodate my cock. We also began to experiment with lots of things (again, might be stuff to write about at some point) and found that we weren't getting off as easily as we had at the beginning. So sometimes (for both of us) sex just wasn't something we could deal with.

But what we did do was be straight about it. Just because I might have a headache that needed care so I could be ready for an important meeting the next day didn't mean no sex for Lisa - and vice versa. We both masturbated. Sometimes each other. Sometimes ourselves. I might not be able to participate, but I always could appreciate! We both watched porn - sometimes we got some great ideas from it, as a matter of fact.

Sometimes it was just jerkoff material.

We began to discuss swinging. Adding others to the mix. We began to discuss our fantasies. We were both fixated on Lisa being gangbanged by big black cocks - the idea turned us both on. Not that we were planning to do anything about it, but...

One of the other things we did was talk about our pasts. Turns out Lisa had participated in a couple of gang bangs. She had had a few intimate girlfriends. I had finally admitted to some visits to glory holes and sucking cock, encouraged by her adventures in lesbian-land. We had no secrets from each other, and both of us had very dirty minds - it was a marriage unlike most!

The one thing we hadn't tried was anal. In my mind, given my size, that was probably never going to happen. But it was always something that attracted both of us. Lisa had enjoyed it in the past - hell, she enjoyed using butt plugs occasionally during sex - but they were nowhere near the size of my member. The one time we tried, it was way too painful for her. That pretty much put that to rest for a long time. But not for good...

One night we started watching pegging videos. It started out as a variant on lesbian sex, and we saw a bunch of videos of women "doing" women. Arousing enough. And then we came on one where a woman was using it to fuck a man's ass - and I got hard as a rock! I don't exactly have a dick you can hide, and of course, Lisa noticed my reaction.

"Something appealing, Nick?" She teased.

"I'd like to pretend that my hard-on and that video were simple coincidences, but that would be bullshit. Yes, Lisa, there's something about watching that guy give up his ass that I find incredibly arousing. Like maybe I would try it with you."

"Oooh, I like that idea! I can just see it now, smacking your ass and driving my cock into it. I'd make you my bitch!"

"There's a condition - I'm willing if you're willing. That means you'll consider giving up your ass to me."

"Are you nuts? I had a hard-enough time fitting that cock in my pussy. Put it in my ass and I'd be afraid I'd have to wear diapers after that!"

"Will you at least consider it? Maybe ask your friend Jayne for some advice?"

"Yeah, I can do that. Besides, I need to go shopping there anyway to get one of those outfits. I'll discuss it with her, okay? Meanwhile, I have a place that's ready and waiting for your big hard cock..." She lay back, spread her legs and pointed. I obeyed.

So now it was out there. I was willing to get pegged. I agreed to give up my ass to her. We didn't say when or how. On waking and realizing what I had agreed to, I was hoping she'd forget what I agreed to. Or at least put it off a bit. And that seemed to be the case for the rest of the week. We still had sex - we just didn't talk about anal, and didn't go looking at porn. Together, anyway. I began to relax about it. Until I came home Saturday afternoon after the ballgame. I'd had a few beers and was feeling good; my team (that I watched - not that I played on) had won and I was going to have money coming in from my office pool, so I was in a pretty good mood.

But when I opened the door, something was different. It took a moment, but I saw tea cups on the table and some pastries. Crumbs. Wine glasses. An open bottle of wine. My mind started trying to figure out what was going on, so I left the kitchen, looking for Lisa. As I entered the living room, I noticed that the big screen TV was playing porn. Lesbian porn. The sound was down, but the action was hot. Then I noticed some things there that definitely belonged to a woman - but not Lisa. Whether it was the alcohol, the porn or my muddled state, my cock started getting hard. I went down the hallway towards the master bedroom.

It's a good thing we talk to each other. When I opened the bedroom door and saw Lisa spread eagled naked on the bed with a naked woman between her legs, apparently eating her pussy, I simply stood and watched. And absently began to stroke the now erect cock in my pants. This was the real thing!

I don't know what alerted Lisa, but suddenly she looked up and saw me.

"Hi, honey. This is my friend Jayne. She's the greatest muff muncher ever! She's been hearing me talk about your cock and wants it. I want to see her take it!"

Jayne started to get up but Lisa grabber her head.

"No, no, no. You have to finish what you started before anything else. Eat my pussy and make me come all over your face!"

I heard Jayne's giggle as she renewed her attention to Lisa. And Lisa's moans followed very shortly as she mashed her cunt into Jayne's face. I didn't need any further instruction - I just got naked and stood there, stroking myself. Then Lisa started to orgasm and Jayne did exactly what I would have done - she did her best to keep it going as long as possible. Finally, Lisa had to grab her head and pull her off as she spasmed on the bed.

Jayne spoke up. "It's so amazing to watch your cunt cum - it never seems to stop opening and closing. It's so fucking cool!" Then she managed to slip out of Lisa's hands and turn around to look at me.

"Holy fucking shit! What an amazing cock! It's everything Lisa said - I just didn't believe her! Hi Nick, I'm Jayne. Lisa and I are old friends. Intimate friends. But I guess you could tell that, right?"

I nodded. As she turned all the way around to face me, I got a good look at Jayne's body - and it was something to see. She wasn't fat - but she was big. Her boobs were smaller than Lisa's, but her nipples were longer and fatter. She was broader at the shoulders and hips. She had a neat landing strip of hair above her pussy, and her pussy lips were literally dripping wet. Just the kind of woman you would imagine as having her own adult boutique. She fit the picture.

Then I looked again - strapped to her waist was a belt of sorts, and hanging on it was a good-sized cock. I stared at it. I couldn't take my eyes off it, actually. It was at least as long as mine, but there was much less of it.