New Moves for Hubby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's no dominance or force - there's just an opening up to experience and sensation. We held that first kiss for what seemed to be an hour, and both of us began to experience feelings of lust stirring. My nipples hardened and began to duel with hers. My pussy grew wet, that oily moisture beginning to slip out between my lower lips. When we broke, we took her bags and headed for the bedroom. Let Nick find two sets of women's clothes when he gets home! This had the makings of a royal experience.

Once in the bedroom, Jayne emptied her bags and laid out their contents on the dresser. There were butt plugs, dildos, vibrators, another corset like hers, cuffs, and even a riding crop. I wasn't sure we'd be using everything, but it was nice to have choices. I mean, I had a bunch of it - but we were three tonight, not just two. I began to get some ideas and she caught it.

"Yes, that's right, Nick is going to discover penetration and more. First, however, there's something waiting for your attention." She spread her legs wide as she lay back on the bed. "Eat me, girl! Make me cum!"

And so I did. After all, we weren't new to this. Our previous adventures were somewhat more sleazy and hidden, like we were afraid to get caught, and that quality was now missing. Now it was just raw sex. We were going to work on each other's bodies like a fine musician on a quality instrument, and we didn't give a fuck who knew. We were warming up for a night with my man with the monster dick and we were going to introduce him to something. So somehow I felt almost playful as I bent to inhale the smell of her pussy.

"Come on, bitch, I've been dying to cum since I left home today. I remember how you loved to eat me and I'm ready. Please don't make me wait any longer!"

I ran my fingers over her lower lips, stroking her inner thighs and squeezing the flesh around her clit. I played with those delicate lips, delighting in how they were suddenly slippery with her moisture. I poked in between them and into her tunnel. I bent forward and licked her from her ass up to her navel and back, hungry to taste her juices and anxious to have her get off.

Soon my tongue was buried deep in her cunt. I was fucking her pussy with my tongue, and loving the noises coming from her mouth. I replaced my tongue with fingers, and used her juices to lube her asshole so I could insert a digit there as well. My mouth moved up to her clit and I began to tease it with my tongue. I pretended her clit was mine, and thought how I would want mine eaten. I did that. Then I had fingers slamming up into her and a tongue flicking that little love bud and she began to orgasm as I continued. And I loved making her cum. I wanted to keep applying pressure so her orgasm would continue, or become another one. And that's what began to happen - it was soon one long, continuous twitching of her cunt around my fingers, her toes curled and her legs vibrating in the air until she pushed my head away, closed her legs, lay on her side in a foetal position and just quaked.

I watched her recover and I was proud of myself! Wouldn't you be? I stuck my fingers in my mouth to recover the taste of her, and then I crawled up beside her and held her in my arms until she stopped twitching.

"Fuck! I'm taking you home! Who needs a man? Who needs a fucking vibrator? I just want you to eat me every day and twice on Sundays!"

We laughed together, then I pulled her onto her back and stood up on the bed. Standing above her, I could see her eyeing my twat. So I knelt down and placed it just above her face, and let her pull me onto her. I mashed my pussy into her mouth and surrendered to her tongue and hands. She guided me backwards and forwards, up and down, so she could breathe and at the same time savage my pussy and clit. It took nowhere near as long for my orgasm to start, and once it started I simply lost it. I stopped holding myself up and sank onto her face and surrendered to her tongue and her lips.

Finally, like her, it got to be too much and I fell off to the side, rolling in waves of pleasure up and down my body.

"Okay, now what?" I said, laughingly. "I don't want to move a muscle! I don't think I am going to have the ability to move when Nick comes in, let alone wear a plastic cock and fuck him!"

"You'll do fine! Why, I'm almost recovered enough right now. You just need a little more time. And maybe some alcohol or something..."

"Good idea. Reach into the nightstand and grab the pipe and that white plastic container. Willie's Reserve, from our last trip to Colorado. That will revive us both."

I was right. A bowlful of bud and we were now recovered from our orgasms. Now we could put our minds to work! And we spoke and smoked. We planned our approach to the evening, and began to prepare. I put on the other bustier she'd brought, and we both strapped on our dildos. We even tried a little sword fighting with them! It just seemed like they were meant for it, you know? Must have been the weed - but it was fun! We stopped as we heard the sound of the garage door open. Then I knew what was next.

"Get on your knees, bitch, and I want to see you suck on my cock." I said to Jayne. "I want to be standing here with my dick in your mouth as Nick walks in the door - that should rock his world!"

"I like it!" And with that, Jayne did exactly as ordered and began to suck on my artificial dick as if it were real. I had my hands in her hair, helping to guide her as I heard Nick come walking down the hallway.

"That's it, bitch, suck that dick! Get every inch of it! Oh, hi honey! Jayne here came over to keep me company while you were doing your guy thing, Now she's here to help me with you as well."

"Um, Hi Jayne. Wait, is that Jayne from Jayne's Dream? She does house calls?" Jayne almost choked with a mouthful of plastic cock, she started laughing so hard.

"I have power over her. She's also crazy for the taste of my pussy. Aren't you?"

"Well, yeah, but I mean, should I leave?"

"LEAVE?" We both exclaimed. "Nick, you're the real reason I'm here. First off I need to see what it is that she's raving about - because she really does RAVE about it - and secondly, I'm here to help your wife introduce you to the pleasures of pegging. Butt fucking. And more. You're a vital part of the evening's agenda, so why don't you just get out of those clothes and jump onto the bed!"

Stunned, Nick proceeded to get naked, and move to the bed. Jayne then got an up-close look at my man's monster meat!

"Holy shit! Woman, you are the luckiest girl in the world! A cock that fat all to your own? I think I am going to have to kill you, hide the body, and convince everyone that I'm really you. He's as thick as the biggest dildos I can buy! I want him to fuck me! Can he fuck me before the night's over? Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with oral sex on top? Or in any position you want? I have to have that cock! I'm serious! I have to know what it's like! He's got the Mount Everest of penises! I have to climb it."

Nick, for his part, kept quiet. I couldn't tell exactly how her words were hitting him - although his cock was as hard as I've ever seen it, of course. The expression on his face, however, was undecipherable. He looked directly at me; I smiled.

"I bet you're wondering what's going on, right?" He nodded.

"Well, you know Jayne and I are friends, right? Special friends. I haven't kept that a secret, have I? Although I haven't exactly been forthcoming about it, I admit. Anyway, I went to her store and while I was looking through the merchandise, we got to talking. I happened to share what we had talked about, and maybe I mentioned the size of your cock - well, maybe I bragged on it, actually - and asked for advice on easing your entry into rear entry. So she said she had helped others who went down this path, and offered to help us. She got here earlier than I expected, and here we are."

He said nothing.

"Hey, Nick don't get mad at your wife. I can get pretty pushy, and it was my idea to make taking your ass a group activity. And besides, I really didn't believe what she told me about your dick. I had to see for myself. As a matter of fact, I want to do more than see it, since I'm here. And by the looks of it, you're not exactly immune to the sight of two naked women with strap-ons in your bedroom, are you?"

"No, I guess I'm as red-blooded as any man. You want my cock? Go ahead, help yourself." He was grinning. "Take as much as you can."

Jayne squealed with delight and reached out to run her hands over his dick. She made noises low in her throat - as if she was purring. Her eyes grew wide as she took his measure, and her hands were always moving. Nick's eyes closed as he surrendered to the feelings she evoked.

I took advantage of his position to kneel down behind hm, spread his ass cheeks and investigate his crack. It smelled musty and musky, and I ignored any thoughts about it as I stuck out my tongue to examine his pucker. I heard him start as I made contact, but it might have been because it apparently coincided with Jayne's open mouth covering the head of his cock. I mean, that's what the sounds seemed to indicate - I wasn't exactly in a great spectator position, if you know what I mean.

"Fuuuuck" I heard him say.

"Mggmgmgmgff" was what Jayne seemed to be saying. I figured it was how I would sound with my mouth wrapped around his cock, so I dug deeper with my tongue. Jayne was right - having two of us made Nick split his attention between us, instead of being completely focused on his back door.

"My god, that is a mouthful." Said Jayne. "I have plans for you and your dick, Mister! Now turn around and get down on your knees. Lisa, stand up and let him discover the joys of cock sucking." [Yes, my name is Lisa - when you write out your experiences like this, I only think of me as I; it didn't seem necessary until now.]

So I stood up and Nick turned and knelt. I put one hand on my dildo and held it out. It was amazing watching him approach it. Almost as if it were a real cock, and, more importantly, as if it was something he really wanted. I was starting to see another side to my husband! He used his hands, and then his mouth. Pretty soon he was very active, seemingly attempting to coax cum from my artificial phallus. I mean, his head was bobbing up and down, and he was straining to get more and more of it into his mouth. He was pretty good - better than a lot of the folks we'd seen on screen, actually. Jayne even commented.

"Damn, he sucks cock like he was born to it. Like maybe he's had some prior experience. That's it, Nick, stuff her cock into your throat. Go for it!"

I watched her reach for the tube of lube, then coat the dildo sticking out from her groin with it. She squeezed the bottle in the crack of his ass and used her fingers to penetrate his asshole. I was getting hotter and hotter, thinking about what was about to happen.

She got down on her knees, directly behind him and slowly moved forward.

The tip of her dildo was now in contact with his body; he jumped a bit and then settled back down do sucking me. Then I saw him tense up as Jayne pressed into him.

"Open it up, big man. Let it into you. If you resist it's going to hurt, badly. So relax and let it happen." He held still as she worked the head of her dildo past the rim.

"That's it. I'm going to just sit here and let you get used to this. Calm down, and when you're ready make some sort of sound and I'll take more. Now go back to sucking that cock in your face!"

His head slowly resumed bobbing up and down. I heard him moan and saw Jayne press her hips upwards. Sounds - whimpers - were coming from his throat as she did. He was making noises I had never heard before. I was now juicing like a river!

Now we had my husband impaled at the head and ass. Spit-roasted, I believe they call it. I was pumping into his face, just like I'd seen in video after video. Jayne was now humping his ass, occasionally smacking it. We leaned over him and began to kiss. Deep, hungry kisses. She grabbed my boobs and squeezed them hard. I did the same. We were one unit, and as I saw it in my mind's eye (since my eyes were screwed shut) I began to come, jamming my "dick" into Nick's face. I heard Jayne's breath catch and she came, grinding her dildo in Nick's ass.

When I looked underneath Nick, there was a sticky pool of his cum. Since I doubt it was due to a plastic penis in his face, it was evident that Jayne's forceful fucking had triggered something.

"I guess you liked it, honey." I said.

"What makes you say that?" Said Jayne.

"That puddle of his cum beneath him" I said. "His hands were on my ass, so it looks like we have a very sensitive rear entry positive reaction."

"No shit? He came just from that? I'm telling you, one false move and I will not only do away with you, I'll lock him away and keep him hidden! Nick, you are amazing. How did you like it?"

"It was simply outrageous. I had heard from a guy at work that it was possible to come from being fucked. It's true! But don't let that stop you, Jayne - I'm still hard as a rock."

"Ooooh" she squealed. Lie down, mister, and let me ride that thing!"

After arranging himself to avoid that sticky puddle, Nick propped himself up. Jayne looked at me, tossed me a pair of restraints, and between us we had him spread-eagled in the center of the bed. Restrained - and straining.

"Relax, Nicky-boy. We are going to please ourselves with you so you better prepare to enjoy it." Jayne then stood up and straddled Nick's waist. Then she dropped to her knees and reached down, grabbing his cock and positioning it at the entrance to her cunt. Then she slowly attempted to lower herself onto it. It was simply amazing to watch!

As the head entered her, her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she came! As her cunt spasmed, she fell lower and lower and more and more of his cock filled her. She held still after about 5 inches had entered her, and just appeared to be lost in the sensations. I took of the dildo and moved up behind her, hugging myself against her back, pressing my boobs into her. I reached around and grabber her tits, and began to do what I knew she loved - I manhandled them! I pinched and squeezed and twisted her nipples. I lifted her boobs as high as I could. I dropped one and moved my hand to her clit, feeling it pressed down onto Nick's cock.

"Isn't it amazing? Feel how he's finding places inside you never knew existed? Does it hurt?" I asked.

"It's the most unique, exquisite pain I've ever found - I know I'm not splitting open but if I could I'm sure I would. I'm going to get it all in me, you know. I have got to have it all the way in me!"

With that I felt her drop down further. The moans as more of Nick's bottle rocket went deeper were amazing!

"Nick, play with her cock!" I commanded, and he obeyed. Jayne lowered herself further and again began to cum. That let her sink even further onto his pole. It was then that I wished I had given in to Jayne and filmed all this - there's nothing like the first time.

"Lisa, sit on his face and kiss me." Jayne was always one for adventures. Removing myself from her back, I straddled Nick's shoulders, lowered my lips onto his face and began swapping spit with Jayne. At one point I was afraid she was going to bite off my tongue as she came; but then again, I almost did the same to her as I came a few moments later. Turn about is fair play and all that.

We ended that night exhausted. It was a great start to a new future for us.

12