New Neighbours Improve the View Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course I obeyed, floating in my dope and hormonal fog. The lounger amazingly took the weight of all three of us, and that included Janey's writhing. In spite of Rod's direction. I started by kissing Janey on the back of the neck, right below her hair line, as my hands wrapped around her and I tweaked her nipples. She sighed in response. I flattened my tongue and proceeded slowly down her spine. The divot where her heart shaped buttocks curved together at the base of her spine I gave extra effort. Her hips twisted below my chin, the heat warming my chest. I curled my tongue and raised my hands, peeling her cheeks open. Her perfect rosebud winked up at me, inches from where Rod's hugeness cleaved her cunt.

Burying my face nose deep, I explored her anus, going boldly where I had never gone before. I could feel heat from Rod's balls warming my chin as I teased past her sphincter, dipping into her inner depths. That made Janey scream with ecstasy, which encouraged me to slide my tongue deep within her most sacred passage, stabbing it in and out like a cock fucking a cunt, my fingers still holding her cheeks wide. I realized that I could feel Rod's shaft as he slid in and out on the other side of her membrane, and recognized that we had found a counterpoint rhythm.

"Finger me," Janey moaned, and without thinking, I did. My hand slid between their bodies, and the tip of my index finger quickly located her clit. I could feel Rod's pulsing shaft with my palm, but that was lost in the moment as Janey orgasmed, bucking her ass up hard into my face, burying my tongue deep into her bowel. As she convulsed around Rod's shaft. I felt his balls tighten and his cock spasmed, no doubt pumping a fresh load into his wife's womb. Her anus quivered around my tongue.

Before I could remove my hand, I felt their juices flow into my palm. Janey suddenly collapsed, her head falling onto her hubby's chest, her body still heaving as aftershocks coursed through her. I slowly extracted my mouth from her ass.

"You really liked watching me fuck Rod's big cock, didn't you," Janey giggled as she relaxed.

"He couldn't resist - more than watching though," Rod observed.

"I think his penance for that should be licking me clean," Janey giggled.

"Is that punishment, or reward?" Rod asked, "Because I saw his cock twitch when you said it."

I felt my face blush, but I still had not come, and was ready for just about anything.

Rod lifted Janey with ease and slid out from underneath her, settling her back on the lounge chair as he shifted to the deck and fired up his bong again. He was passing the pipe to his wife as I lowered my face toward her messy mound. Instantly, Janey pressed her freshly creamed twat against my lips humping my face wildly, even before my tongue tasted their mixed essence.

Janey's twat was not the first cream pie I had enjoyed, but it was the first time that I had not been the guy supplying the cream. Her freshly fucked pussy was very warm and very wet. Splodges of the mixed juices flowed out of Janey's gash, quickly flooding my tongue, and even coating my chin and cheeks.

I attacked with passion, my lips locking around her clit, teasing it with my teeth as I bobbled it on my tongue. Two fingers thrust deep into her hole as she writhed, hands grabbing my ears. Her hips bucked up off the chair as she screamed.

When she settled back, aftershocks making her quiver, I slowed, releasing her nubbin from my mouth, using my tongue to finish bathing her walls, and her labia, making sure that I swallowed all of the cream.

Soon, Janey began rotating her hips, twisting in the chair, pushing up against me, using my nose like a fleshy dildo to hump against. It took a few minutes, but suddenly, I felt another wave crest and rush through her. I held onto her hips, making it last, sensing that she was near the end for now. Just as she again slumped back, I felt my balls tighten to my groin, and my ancient aching cock quivered, pumping great gobs of goo out into the cool air, spilling my seed onto the concrete deck. I thought I felt a hand around my shaft, but I must have been imagining things- Janey was busy collapsing from her climax, My hands were holding her, and Rod was sitting beside us... I passed out, my head on Janey's thigh, as I puzzled over the mystery.

Next thing I knew, a doorbell rang. Janey leapt out of the chair, startling me.

"Whar...?" I groaned, slowly registering that I was naked, my sticky cock stuck to my thigh, Janey's juices, including a healthy dose of Rod's cream, coating my chin.

"It's still Friday," I heard Rod explain, "the rest of the guests are arriving for the main housewarming party."

"Don't worry, you're dressed perfectly," Janey laughed as she trotted past me to answer the door.

12