New Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both watched as he stripped his clothes off. I was so into seeing him naked that I forgot that I was still dressed. When his undershorts slid down his legs we got our first glimpse of his cock. It was a nice one. It looked to be about 8 inches long and fatter than mine. The head was dark with the blood that filled it. The shaft was standing straight out from his body. His ball sack was hanging low between his legs. He was shaved clean of pubic hair.

Jake turned to me, his dick in my face. I stared at it. I heard him telling me to get undressed as if he was far away. I looked up as he turned back to Mandy. He stepped between her legs and hooked his arms under her knees and raised her legs high; exposing her wet pussy. I continued to undress as he bent and guided his swollen cock to her pussy. Her lips parted as his cock slid into her. I was entranced as I watched another man's dick slide into my wife. Jake didn't stop until he was completely in Mandy. He asked her how it felt and when she said awesome he started to fuck her with long slow strokes. In less than two minutes Mandy was cumming with multiple orgasms.

Then I heard Mandy and what she was saying shocked me.

"Stop Jake. I don't want you to cum in me yet. I want to watch something else first. Paul, you remember how I wanted you to experience how it felt to be fucked in the ass? Well, now I want you to experience something else I do for you. I want you to know exactly how it feels for me. I want you to suck Jake's cock and let him cum in your mouth. Then I want you to swallow it. Jake, you can suck Paul off at the same time. I really want to watch you two 69."

I was shocked not at what she was asking,but at my response. Watching Jake fuck Mandy was erotic beyond belief and I was so aroused that I was actually considering her request. I thought, what the hell, she does it for me and likes it. I like her fucking my ass. Why not suck his dick and eat his cum like she does for me?

Jake had pulled out of Mandy and was sitting on the edge of the bed. I kneeled between his legs and took his cock in my hand. It was strange and exciting holding another man's cock. I stroked it from tip to the base. I leaned in and opened my mouth as my lips touched it. The head slid into my mouth and it felt spongy as I ran my tongue across it. I lowered my head taking more of his cock in. I felt the head rub across the roof of my mouth and my tongue. It was an indescribable, but not an unpleasant feeling having his cock in my mouth. I could taste the pre-cum leaking from it. It tasted sweet. I gently clamped my lips around the shaft and felt it sliding through them as I sucked the head.

I was just getting into a rhythm when Jake told me to get up and lay on the bed. I did as he asked and he lay down beside me facing the opposite direction. That placed his cock in my face and mine in his. Jake put my cock in his mouth and used his hand to fondle my balls. I did the same for him. I heard Mandy moaning and looked up to see her leaning against the headboard with her hand fingering her pussy as she watched us suck each other off. I went back to sucking Jake. He was giving me a really good blow job and I tried to return the favor. My orgasm was building to the breaking point when Jake grunted and thrust his hips into me. At the same time I felt his cock throb a stream of hot cum filled my mouth. I swallowed on instinct. The next two spurts were in rapid succession. I could taste his cum now. It was slightly salty and a little pungent. I swallowed again as I started cumming in his mouth. We sucked each other until we quit cumming before stopping.

Jake kissed Mandy and gave her a surprise. I learned of it after the kiss was finished and Mandy said, "Damn Jake, I wasn't expecting a mouthful of cum, but I liked it like that."

Mandy looked at me. Before I kissed her I said, "I don't have any cum for you. I swallowed it all. This is new to me and I didn't think of sharing."

"That's okay, Paul. That was so erotic watching the two of you suck each other like that. How did you like doing that?"

"It was okay. I liked it. Even when Jake came in my mouth. I would do it again."

Mandy moaned and kissed me again. Very passionately this time. The three of us lay together relaxing in the afterglow of our orgasms for several minutes without speaking. Finally Mandy slid down and started playing with Jake's dick and balls. She sucked his cock until he was hard again. My cock was hard just from watching her suck his dick.

"Okay Jake. I'm ready to watch you fuck Paul. Paul, get on your knees and put your head on a pillow."

I did as she said. When I was positioned to her satisfaction she stroked my cock as she played with my asshole. She used one, then two fingers to get me loosened up for Jake. When she thought I was ready she told Jake to get behind me. I felt him spread my ass cheeks as Mandy guided his dick to my ass. I felt the heat of his cock when it touched my anus. The next thing I felt was the head stretching my sphincter as it entered me. Mandy retreated to the chair to watch the show and masturbate. Jake's cock felt huge as it slowly filled my anal canal. Mandy's dildo had felt good, but there was no comparison to how Jake's cock felt as it filled me. The sensations as his cock slid through my sphincter were amazing.

When he was completely in me he rotated his hips sending waves of pleasure through me. The feeling as he withdrew was just as intense. He pulled all the way out and pushed back in to the hilt in one smooth slow motion. Jake bottomed out again and started to fuck me with slow strokes. I was moaning on every plunge he made into me.

"Oh fuck yeah, Jake. It feels awesome. I love it. Fuck me dude."

Jake started to really fuck me then. He was pulling all the way out and plunging to the hilt on every stroke now. His pace increased until he was fucking me as rapidly as he could. It felt so good I knew right then that I was hooked on being ass fucked. I could feel my orgasm approaching.

"Mandy, come over here and suck my dick for me. I'm about ready to cum, baby."

She got up from the chair and quickly came to the bed. She slid under me and as she took my dick in her mouth I came. She swallowed my load, then got on the bed in front of me so I could eat her pussy. I had just started eating her when Jake groaned and stiffened, his cock deep in me. I felt his cock throb as his hot cum bathed my bowels. He stroked me a few times as he finished cumming, then withdrew. He lay on the bed beside us as I ate Mandy's pussy until she orgasmed.

Jake went to the bathroom to clean up. Mandy asked me how I liked Jake's cock.

"Fucking awesome. It was so much better than your dildo. I definitely want to feel that again, but right now I want to watch Jake fuck you. I know you want a second go with him and I know it is going to be awesome watching you."

"Oh Paul, I love you so much. Our sex life has gotten so much better since you asked to have my ass."

Jake came back to bed at that point, his cock semi hard. I had an urge to suck it, but Mandy beat me to it. I watched her for a while before deciding to join her. When I got my face near hers she pulled off Jake and pushed his cock toward me. I engulfed the head and sucked him with abandon. Mandy asked for a turn so I relinquished his cock to her. She didn't suck him long before asking him to fuck her.

Mandy lay down and Jake got between her legs. She asked me to guide Jake into her so I did. How erotic that felt. Guiding another man's cock to my wife's pussy so he could fuck her. I watched in a high state of arousal as Jake fucked Mandy. She came multiple times before I heard Jake talking to me. I broke out of my trance like state just in time to hear him tell me to fuck him in the ass while he was fucking Mandy.

Jake stopped fucking Mandy as I got behind him. When I started to finger his ass he told me to just put my dick in him; that he was used to it and I would fit easily. I put the head of my cock against his anus and gently pushed trying not to hurt him. My dick slid right in past his sphincter. I continued in until the whole length of my dick was in him. He told me to hold still right were I was. I felt him pulling off my dick as he pushed into Mandy's pussy. He stopped when the head of my dick was almost out of his ass then he pushed back to me impaling himself on my cock. Jake set a rhythm where he plunged his cock into Mandy while extracting my cock from his ass then reversing the move. He was fucking Mandy while being fucked by me.

His ass felt awesome as it plunged over my cock and before long I was ready to cum. I grabbed Jake's hips and prevented him from entering Mandy as I pounded his ass hard for a few strokes until I came. I filled his ass with my cum and fell back onto the bed. Panting from the exertion. Jake went back to fucking Mandy with abandon now. She screamed and came hard as he pounded her. Jake cried out that he was ready to cum. Mandy surprised me again.

"Cum in Paul's mouth. Paul, suck Jake's cock and eat his cum, but save some for me."

Jake pulled out of Mandy and I was right there to take him in my mouth. He was cumming as I closed my mouth around his dick head. I did like the taste of his cum. I swallowed some but saved most of it for Mandy. When Jake finished cumming I kissed Mandy and let his cum run from my mouth to hers. She moaned and came one final time.

It was amazing. I loved everything about our threesome. I was hooked on dick now too. We invited Jake to spend the night with us. The three of us cuddled and drifted off to sleep in record time. I awake to the sensation of a warm mouth on my hard dick. Opening my eyes I realized it was Jake sucking me. Mandy was still sleeping beside us. I loved the feel of Jake's mouth on my dick and before I knew it I was ready to cum. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, Jake," I moaned. He increased his efforts and took my load hungrily.

As he released my softening member I rolled onto my stomach and said, "Take my ass, Jake. I want to feel your hot cock stretching me as you drive me wild. Mandy woke at that moment and said, "Yes Jake, fuck my husband. I could get use to waking up like this."

12