New Pleasures

Story Info
Maybe sinning is very fun , maybe?
2.4k words
4.43
7.2k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Marci is the sexiest woman I know. Okay maybe I am a bit partial, but not much. She is about as sexy as girls get. We began dating when she was 16 and I fell in love. She gave me her virginity shortly after she turned 18. And we were married when she was 23. And we had our 3 children before she'd turned 30. And shortly after she had her figure back and you'd never know she'd had 3 children.

Marci has large full breasts and turned up nipples. Her breasts are milky white and her nipples a much darker pink. But very few of us in the world know it. But a few do I am very proud to say. But very few. We were engaged to be married when she was 21 and we had a bad misunderstanding. I made a very stupid comment about life, sex and what very little she knew. I am 6 years older than she is. And probably 3 years much dumber.

I was in the US Army for 3 years with one deployed overseas in Iraq. It was the year she turned 19. She was true blue that year waiting for me. I was much less so that year while over there. I had sex with 4 young women who were very active young Army girls and a half dozen prostitutes.

The year Marci was 21 and I was an ass we broke up for several months. Maybe it was in part guilt over my year in Iraq and my cheating I did. I guess I felt that maybe Marci needed to catch up sexually some? I can't say I wanted her to fuck a bunch of guys. But in a way I may have wanted her to have the chance to. My dumb statements gave her the chance.

Marci dated for several months. We talked about it in depth. She dated 14 guys that spring, summer, and fall before we got back together. I know that all 14 guys have seen my wife's breasts bare. And they kissed them lots. I also know that more than half of them had Marci naked. They fingered her and she sucked them. She never told me if any of them fucked her. Or if it did happen how many of the maybe did.

I will admit I kind of pushed for it to happen. I don't know if it was the guilt of what I had done or if I just felt it only fair if she had the chance to catch up some? I will admit I kind of wanted her to take some cocks. And yes, that it did even turn me on some. Without really encouraging it, I implied she might know more and be better at sex with some experience. She has never admitted to sex with any she dated then, but she did imply she has had other cocks.

I had been deployed with several guys from our area that year and I think it was on Marci's 30 birthday that we ran into Miles Brandy in a club where my wife likes to go dancing at. Miles is 2 years my junior and was a very good troop. One might say he was a born killer. Very deadly out in the bad places. He is maybe 2 inches taller than my 6' 2"and 30 pounds heavier than my 200 pounds. And Miles is very black.

I am a fair dancer, better if I drink enough. But Miles is a fantastic dancer even on a bad day much better than I am. The night we ran into Miles it didn't take Marci long to tell how good Miles is. We were both drinking pretty heavy. I had soon pushed Marci off with Miles to dance.

As I watched them dancing I remembered that we'd had two different girls that we'd shared while deployed. The first we had just both dated and fucked. The second had actually taken us both to her bed together several times. I had watched Miles fuck her and he had watch us fuck. My cock began to stiffen as I watched he and Marci dance wondering if he was thinking about it too?

As I watched them, I began to see him working on her. When a slow song began, I saw him pull her to him and he put his package right up against her crotch pushing his cock right on her pussy working it. And she was spread wide giving him herself right up to him. A fast song broke it up but his hands were very free with her hips and her buttocks.

As the evening was coming to a end he ask if we'd like to come by his house for a night cap? I left it up to Marci and she finally declined his offer saying maybe next time. I had thought he was maybe going to get in my wife's panties?

On our way home Marci brought Miles up.

"Your friend Miles is very sexual."

"Yes, he is a great dancer."

"He is that, but he wants to fuck me too."

"I saw him dirty dancing with you, yes. but how do you know he wants you?"

"He told me you have shared a woman before. And he can tell you'll share me with him too. His cock is huge."

"He says I would share you with him?"

"Yes, he thinks so. He asks us to come over for a drink. So, he could fuck me. He says I will love it. I told him maybe next time."

"We may not see him again?"

"He told me he will be here next week and wants to dance with me."

"And to fuck you?"

"Would you let him if we come next week?"

"Let him what? Dance with you?"

"No, silly, fuck me?"

"Probably, I don't know, maybe. Do you want him to."

"Maybe? I am not sure if I do or not? He is very sexy."

I really had no idea where she was or if she was anywhere at all about Miles. She was horny and wanted to fuck when we got home. Nothing was said about Miles in the following week. Then Friday came and she was getting ready to go out somewhere. I showered and got ready. We met in the car. I looked at her to see what we were doing. Marci simply said, Mombo Jacks. Which is our favorite sandwich place. And after that she said.

"I have a date to go dancing."

We'd been there several minutes before Miles showed up and joined us for a drink. I really enjoy spending time with him, and I always have. They had danced several songs and she had been very permissive with where his hands were on her. Her buttocks, waist, and very nearly her breasts were all fair game. Marci had on a very sexy blouse that buttoned down the front. With the top 3 undone and just the bottom 3 holding it together. He had already undone one and it gapped down between her beautiful breast a long ways.

Marci broke for a pee break and Miles joined me at our table.

"Are you going to share her with me tonight?"

"It looks like she is very much in the mood, Miles."

"I think she is ready, Dave. Has she ever had black cock?"

"Not that I know of, no. have asked if she will let you have her?"

"Not yet I am just working on her."

"I see she is very permissive to your hands. Are you going to bring her breasts out on display?"

"Do you think she'll let me?"

"Let's see if she buttons some back up while she is gone."

"Do you think she will?"

"I really don't think so Miles. I have seen how you display her to several of the other black guys here."

"Dave, I have had Marci's breast out of her blouse on the back side several times already on display for some of my friends. She was quite excited when I did it and she even let one guy kiss a nipple, I told her she was very mean not letting the other do it too."

"What did she say to that?"

"She told me to tell them to be on the back side and she'd let them all suck them."

"Same old Miles, aren't you?"

"You and I shared Sara quite a few times before I brought the others into it."

"Ya that is true, but you still turned her into a whore for the black guys."

"So true, but she married one of the guys and has 4 half black kids with him."

"Does he still slut her to his friends."

"She lives here in town, Dave and asks about you. I fuck her once in a while."

"So, if she commits to this? Will you do that to Marci too?"

"Dave I can't change my spots. I want your wife as my lover, but sooner or later I will want to see thoughts big pretty tits out down at the club for the guys. And they will all fuck your white wife."

Marci returned from the pee break and cut our talk short. She took Miles's hand and pulled him toward the floor. And as she turned with him, I did get a very nice look at her breasts trying hard to spill out of the top of her blouse with just the two buttons holding it closed. I knew 4 of his friends were seated over on the back side of the floor and as it filled up, he would steer her over beside their table and my wife's pretties would become all theirs for a few minutes to enjoy. He was already beginning to groom Marci for them.

I knew I had to see how far he got her to go. They came around the second time before I moved. The floor was crowded and the view over on the back side was obstructed. The restrooms were just off to one side of their table, so I made my way over to it. I had to pee and did so. As I came back up the hallway I eased up to the open doorway and looked for them coming around. But I saw nothing of them. I then glanced to their table and found Miles off beside it and my wife's bare back with several black hands on it. They had her pulled up close to their table facing it.

I couldn't see but it was plain that Marci had given her beautiful bare breasts to them. Her short skirt was pulled up and her bare buttocks displayed. Her panties were on their table, and she was in position standing over a black guy with his very large cock directly below her pussy. They were in a perfect position to take my wife completely.

"Oh my god Miles, he is going to fuck me."

Miles stepped over and kissed my wife hard and I could hear him talking to her.

"It is okay Baby, just ease on down and settle on him. I want to look into your sexy eyes with you first black cock inside you."

"I thought you would be my first, Miles."

"We will be together lots from now on Baby. Dave wants us to become lovers."

"He said that to you?"

"Yes, he wants this to happen too."

"He knows your friends will fuck me too?"

He kissed her again his tongue working on hers. and his hands working on the breasts. He eased her on down over the big black cock. She gasp.

"My he is touching me, he is right there, and I am so wet."

He kissed her hard again and worked on her breasts. She eased her face back from his.

"Look deep into my eyes, Miles I have taken my first black cock. He is clear up inside me."

"Feels good to doesn't he, Baby?"

"He does feel so good yes, I love him being in me. You are going to let them all have me aren't you, Miles?"

"Marci, the four of them are going to take you here as anyone and everyone who wants to watch you. Show them how beautiful you are. As they make you theirs."

He knew I was watching and came my way.

"Come on Dave we are going to my place. They will have your wife for quite a while now. They will bring her over and we will share her."

"When did you know, you were going to share her for them tonight?"

"I knew the very first time I had her tits out for them, and she wanted them to see her. I knew then she would fuck them. And when she came from her pee break with only the two buttons still buttoned. Our first time by back there I had a breast out for them, and she loved it. The second time around was when they took her panties off and I told them it was a go."

I followed him to his place. And we waited for them to bring her. We drank several beers before we heard them come. They brought Marci into us. She was still nude, and her breasts were well marked.

"Oh God Dave they all fucked me, and everyone watched us. Mark and Shelly Martin stood right beside me as they fucked me. He sucked my nipples while they fucked me."

"Come on Baby back to my bedroom."

I sat outside his bedroom door, and I could hear him telling her.

"Oh, my You are so big Miles."

He was telling her how beautiful she is and how sexy she is. And how fantastic she looked as his friends fucked her. How proud she'd made him of her and how proud I was of her.

"Oh God Dave, he has his cock in me. He is so big. Yes, fuck me good Miles."

"You like it Baby? He feel good for you?"

"Oh God yes Miles I never dreamed sex could feel this good, fuck me harder Baby. Make me cum on him."

She just kept screaming for him to fuck her more and more. And he got her to cum over and over. It must have been after 4am when she came to me on the couch. She was naked and sloppy, very sloppy.

"Fuck me Dave, fuck me now."

She had a very nice climax and went back in and Miles began fucking her again. We went home about noon the next day, but Miles picked her up at 6pm. Over the next six months she couldn't go more than a day without Miles cock being in her. I knew he would soon begin to slut my wife.