New Renters

Story Info
Housewife gets drunk and takes on two guys.
11.5k words
4.41
330.1k
171
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,372 Followers

My Husband Fred and I have been married for just over twelve years now.We got married right out of High School at the young age of eighteen. We were both virgins for our wedding night. I had given a few blowjobs and jerked off some guys in High School. But Fred was the first that I went all the way with. Fred also had played around with a few other girls, but I was his first. We're both thirty years old now.

As soon as Fred turned twenty-one he got a good job driving a semi truckover the road. At first I didn't care for his job. He would be on the road sometimes three weeks at a time. I didn't like being home alone all this time. Then about five years ago he got put on this more local route. Now he'll leave out on Sunday night and is back home Friday night and off the weekends. Sometimes he'll even get home in the middle of the week. So I like this a lot better. Now we get some time to do things together.

Fred is also in the Teamsters Union so his pay rate is really good. It only took us four years to save up the money to make a good down payment on our home we now live in. We have a nice two-story home with a great in-ground pool and hot tub out back. Our back yard is fully fenced with a seven foot high brick fences. It's great for back yard pool parties and all the homes around us are all one story. So we have very good privacy from the neighbors in our yard.

Oh yes, a little about me. I'm sure you don't feel like reading about my house. As I said I'm thirty, and I have very light brown hair. I think the right word is dishwater blond. I'm 5'2" at 97lbs. my numbers are 34B-23-32. I try to make it to the gym four or five times a week just to stay in shape. I'm told by people all the time that I look the same now as I did in High School. But in High School I was an A-cup, so my breasts have gotten a little bigger. But not as big as I would like then to be. I wouldn't say that I'm a real sexy dresser. Don't get me wrong I have some outfits that Fred likes me to wear that makes men's eyes pop out. I mostly wear them if Fred and I are going out or if he asks me to dress up for him. Around the house I just dress like a normal house wife dresses. Now out by our pool, that's another story. I love small little bikinis to sun and swim in. Most of my bikinis are string bikinis with full backs, I don't really care for them thongs but I do have a few of them. And with the high fence it's real easy to get in some topless sun bathing. My name is Jody but most of my friends call me Jo.

Right after we moved in a couple about the same age as us moved in next door. Bill and Sue turned out to be great neighbors. We would do the cook out stuff on the weekends with the four of us. They didn't have any kids either so it really worked out good for us. Sue and I got to be the best of friends. We would spend hours upon hours lying out in my back yard sunning. Some days we would be drinking most of the day. Bill would be pissed at her when he came home to find her over at my house all shit faced. We got drunk one day and laid out topless all day. It was hot as hell out and we both burned the living shit out of our nipples. After that day we always made sure we had sunscreen on our breast and nipples. I think we both had the best-tanned breasts in town. We always laid out together.

Then over a year ago out of the blue one-day Bill's job told him that he had to move to the East Coast. We couldn't believe that our best friends had to move away. The deal was that Bill could come back to his old job in four or five years. So they just decided to rent out their house until his job ended out east, then move back in. So it really wasn't all that bad. We were just going to be apart for some time, but would end up back together in time.

Fred and I waved good-bye to Bill and Sue a month or so later as they pulled out of their drive on the way to their new home. It was a very sad day for me. They told us that they had rented the place to these two college kids. And they would be moving in, in a week or so. It was two guys both of them twenty years old.

Bill said for us to call them right a way if them two started screwing up the place or having a lot of parties.

A week later I seen a van pull in next door and two guys started hauling in their stuff. Both of them were very good-looking kids. Nice tans and looked like surfer guys. One had real long blond hair and the others head was just about shaved.

As time went on we would talk from time to time as we met out in the front yard. Then one weekend Fred asked them over for a cook out.

They both said hell yes, we love home cooking. We had a good time and got to know one another a little better.

Their names are Tom and Allen and seem to be really nice. The four of us sat around the pool drinking most of the day. From time to time we would each take turns jumping in the pool to cool off. My bikini for the day wasn't my normal little skimpy thing that I wear. I picked one that had a full bikini bottom and a top that covered more that normal. But this didn't stop these two from checking out my breast every few minutes. I to was starting to enjoy the sight these young studs climbing in and out of the pool. I could see they both had nice sized lumps in their wet swimsuits.

I was super horny by the end of the day. After we said our good-byes for the night, I about raped Fred once we got in the bedroom. Watching them young tan bodies all day really got to me. I told Fred the drinks made me horny. But as Fred was screwing me I couldn't get Tom and Allen out of my mind. My mind was going all over the place. I was thinking how good it would feel to have one of them fucking me right then. Or how much I would like to give them head. Just about then Fred picked up speed at screwing me. In my mind it was Toms hard cock pumping in me. Just as Fred started cumming in me, my orgasm took over my body. Oh God did I ever need that orgasm.

After that day I started doing a little spying on the studs next door.Being that our house was two stories it was real easy for me to spy on them out in their back yard tanning. I couldn't believe that I was getting this turned on over these young guys. I couldn't wait for Fred to get home and take care of me after I would be checking them out all day.

One day I was out in the pool most of the day. I had on one of my scanty little white string bikinis. I just went in the house to fix myself a drink when the doorbell rang. Not even thinking of how I was dressed I went to the door. I opened the door to find Allen standing there. His eyes locked on my very hard nipples that were sticking out from the cold air-conditioning. My wet next to nothing top didn't do much to hide my nipples. You could just make out the pink of my hard nipples through it.

Not taking his eyes off my nipples Allen said, Hi Jo how are you? He had a coffee cup in his hand.

I said I'm doing well, don't tell me that you came over for a cup of sugar, and laughed?

Allen's eyes then dropped down to little bikini bottom. I could feel his eyes burning into my crotch.

He then said, oh no, I need some flour, could I get a cup from you?

Again I laughed and said sure come on in.

I could feel Allen's eyes on my ass as he followed me into the kitchen. Now I was starting to enjoy teasing this young fellow. I knew that I should have slipped on my robe, but that would have taken the fun out of this. I filled up his cup with flour and told him I was just about to fix myself a mudslide, would he like one?

Allen said sure, I'd love one.

After I fixed two drinks I said let's go out by the pool; it's to cold in here.

So we moved outside, I was hopping my hard nipples would go down out here. As we sat and did the small talk thing Allen's eyes wouldn't stop moving up and down my body. This sure didn't help my nipples to go down any. I was really getting turn on teasing him like this. I was surprised when I looked over and could see that I was giving him a hard on. I couldn't believe that I was doing that to him. Hell I'm ten years older than he is, but he seemed to like what he was seeing.

Allen was asking me how I like married life, how long Fred and I had been married. Then he was telling me how good I looked for being married twelve years. And he wished he could find a girl that looked as hot as me. He said he broke up with his girl friend and was looking for a new one.

He said that it's to bad that I'm taken or he would jump right on me.

I laughed and said ,well if I wasn't married I think I would let you jump on me.

We both then laugh and Allen killed his drink and said, I better get going before I make a fool out of myself and say something goofy. I walked him to the door, making sure to walk in front of him and shaking my ass the best I could.

After Allen left I was so horny I didn't know what to do. I had not masturbated in years. Fred wasn't do home for another day. I went up stairs to the master bath and slipped out of my bikini. I got in the shower and took the sprayer out of its holder. I sprayed the warm water right on my very hot pussy. I would play with one of my hard nipples then my hot little clitoris. My mind was thinking about Allen's hard cock and how I had turned him on. I sank two fingers deep inside my pussy as my hips now started pumping in time with my fingers. I was thinking it was Allen's young hard cock pumping in me. I started spraying the warm water right on my clit as I now sank a third finger inside myself. In no time at all I started moaning out my orgasm. My whole body was on fire as I came and came. I was shaking all over it felt so good.

Once I stepped out of the shower I was looking at myself in the mirror.I was thinking what the hell am I doing getting so turned on by these younger guys. Fred would have a baby if he knew I was lusting over the boys next door.

The next weekend Fred and I went out for a nice dinner and took in a movie. We got home very late and called it a night. I woke up around 2am and had to go to the bathroom. I got up and went pee and was returning to bed. As I was walking down the hall I happened to look out the window. I saw light shinning out of one of the windows next door. The curtains were wide open and from my high viewpoint I could see right into the bedroom. I could see someone lying on the bed what looked to me like watching TV. It took a few seconds to get my sleepy eyes focused on what I was looking at. I couldn't see the person head so I wasn't sure if it was Tom or Allen. They just had on white boxers and he had one hand down inside of them. Then I saw that the show on the TV was some porno stuff. Some girl was giving a guy a blowjob just then. I could tell that who ever this was, was playing with them self inside their boxers. Then all at once they bent down and took off their boxers. As they removed them I seen the long blond hair and knew this was Allen.

Oh my, was this ever a turn on. Allen laid back down and was flopping his half-hard cock all around. My hand went up to my hard nipple, feeling it through my silk nightshirt. My other hand dropped down to the crotch. I could feel myself getting hot and wet right through my blue lace panties. I took a few steps down the hall to look in and make sure Fred was still sleeping. He was snoring away so I went back to the window to watch Allen. By now his cock was as hard as a rock. He had his hard around it pumping up and down real slow. I had never in my life seen a man masturbate before. I was squeezing my breast and rolling my nipple all around. I slipped my other hand down inside my little panties. My hot pussy lips were all slippery from my juices. I started running my index finger up and down my hot little slit. Making sure to rub my hard wet clit each stroke. I run my other hand up under my nightshirt. I was playing with one breast and nipple then the other. I couldn't believe this sexy show that Allen was putting on for me. Allen was now pumping his cock faster and it looked to be getting even bigger. It looked to be even bigger that Fred's cock. I started slipping my finger in my hot pussy then dragging it over my clit right in time with Allen's pumping hand. Oh God I'm going to cum right here in the hallway. I could see the head of Allen's cock getting bigger and turning all purple as he pumped even faster. I knew it wouldn't be long and then it happened. His hot white cum started flying out of the end of his hard cock. A big goop of cum landed on his belly near his belly button. Then more came flying out and landing on his belly. Then even more came running out, covering the head of his cock and started running down it. His cock was all slick with his own cum as he still pumped on it.

Seeing all this sent me right over the top. My legs got weak as my own orgasm burned its way through me. I don't know how loud I moaned as I came, but I was lucky Fred didn't hear me. My pussy was soaking wet, as I was cumming. I fell up against the wall as I kept rubbing my hard wet clit. After my orgasm passed I looked back out the window again. Allen now had a towel cleaning up his cummy mess. Boy this young guy sure did pump out a lot of sperm. After he was all cleaned up his light went out.

After this little show and my great orgasm all I knew is that I needed to be fucked and right now. I went back in the bedroom and pulled off my silk nightshirt and got in bed. I pulled the covers off Fred and started playing with his cock inside his under shorts.

He woke up and said, what the hell you doing, go to sleep, pulled the covers back on and turned on his side.

I reached around him and started playing with his soft cock again.

He pushed my hand away and said God dam it, go to sleep.

I said fine and got back out of bed. I got the flashlight and started going through Fred's dresser drawers. I knew he had one of them vibrating rubber cocks that he's used on me a few times. If I could find it I would just use it on myself. "Bingo" it was in the bottom of the last drawer I checked.

With the rubber cock in my hand I went down stairs to the living room still dressed in only my see-through blue lace bikini panties. I laid down on the carpet in front of the love seat. I had never been this horny in my life, as I was right then. I turned on the vibrating cock and started rubbing it over my hard nipples. My other hand went down to the wet crotch of my panties and started rubbing my clit right through them. Oh it felt so good as I slowly moved the vibrator down my body. Once the tip of that thing hit my clitoris through my panties I moaned out that I was cumming. God I came so quickly I couldn't believe it.

I then pushed my panties down and kicked them off. I took that vibrating rubber cock in my mouth like I was sucking it off. Once I had it all wet I moved it down between my legs. Fred has used this thing on me maybe ten times. Each time he did, I'd tell him it's to big, to not stick it inside me, just rub it on my clit. But tonight, I was more than ready to have it stuck in me. I started running the head up and down my wet slit. I spread my legs as wide as I could. I lined it up with the entrance of my pussy. Slowly I pushed the head inside. It was too big to go right in so I pulled it out a little and tried again. This time I gave it a little harder push, my pussy opened up a little more and the head popped in. I moaned out and raised my hips up off the floor. This was the first time that I ever fucked myself with this rubber cock. I was asking myself why I hadn't tried this before.

In a very short time I had all of that cock inside me as deep as I could get it. I was flopping around on the floor like a fish out of water. It felt like I had a real cock inside me. My mind went right back to Allen jerking off. What a night this had turned into. I had seen a man jacking off and have an orgasm, and I was masturbating myself with this big rubber vibrating cock. Faster and faster I started pumping that cock inside me. Oh my God this felt so good and I knew I was going to cum again real soon. I put one leg up on the love seat as I started rocking my hips faster. I was taking turns playing with one of my hard nipples then the other. Then it happened, I moaned out so loud that I was cumming. I was lucky Fred and the guys next door didn't hear me. I just laid there for a few minutes trying to get my breath. Then I slowly pulled that rubber cock out of my hot pussy. I stepped back in my little panties and headed back to the bedroom. I dropped that toy cock in my panty drawer so it would be easy to find should I need it again. I then put my nightshirt back on and got back in bed next to Fred. I fell right asleep the most satisfied I had been in years. It's to bad that I had to do it all myself.

The next day I went to the store and came home to find Tom and Allen in the pool. Fred had invited them over for some beers and pool time. I walked out to the pool to talk to all of them for a few minutes. It was really hard for me to look Allen in the eyes.

Fred slapped me on the ass and said, go get your suit on and join us for a dip, the water is great.

I jumped and laughed and said okay, I'll go put my stuff away and I'll be back.

I slipped on a little yellow string bikini and returned to the pool. I could feel all of their eyes lock on me as I walked up to the pool.

Fred said, ow we, don't she look hot? She's not to bad for an old chick don't ya think?

They all laughed as I made my way to the steps going into the pool.

I turned and said OLD CHICK? Kiss my old ass, and dove in the water.

They all got a good laugh out of that. The water did feel great as I swam around for a little bit. I got out and laid out next to Fred. Again I could feel Tom and Allen's eyes burning holes through my little bikini. We all enjoyed most of the day, sunning and swimming.

Right before the guys went home they invited Fred and I next door to a party that they were giving later on in the week.

Tom said it would mostly be a bunch of kids from their class at School. They all had passed some big test, so they were giving a party.

He gave us the day and time and Fred said he wasn't sure if he would be home, but Jo would be.

Tom said that was great, we would like to see you both there if you can make it.

When Thursday rolled around I really wasn't sure about going to this party. Fred was out of town on the road again, and I hated going to parties solo. As I was making my morning coffee the phone rang. It was Tom from next door. We chatted for a few minutes then he asked me if I was going to show up tonight? Kind of on the spot, I said as far as I know I am, Fred's not, he's working. He replied that's fine, come on over around seven. I asked what's the dress code for this party? Tom laughed and said oh it's casual, but we really like our female guest to wear skirts or dresses. We like the females to look like females. Again we both laughed as we said our good-bye's and hung up.

At right around five I decided oh what the hell, I might as well go. I jumped in the shower and took a long hot one. I got out, dried and fixed my hair, then did my make-up. I wasn't sure what I should wear. And I really wasn't sure if he was kidding about the dress thing or not. I slipped on a sexy little pair of white sheer string bikini panties. The front was little lace hearts and the back was sheer see through. Just then I heard a car pull up in front of their house. I peeked out the window to see how the people where dressed. It was two guys and a girl. Sure as shit the girl had on a jean skirt. So that more or less made up my mind as to what to wear. I picked my red velvet skirt, it's not real short but not real long. It flares out so that makes it look shorter that it really is. And a sheer black front button, long sleeve blouse. I had to wear a black bra or you could see my breast and nipples right through it. I picked this little front hook black lace push-up bra. After I had my bra on I slipped on my sheer black blouse and tucked it in to my skirt. Then I started looking through my sock drawer for a pair of off black pantyhose. I couldn't find a pair that didn't have a run in them, so I went with a pair of off black thigh-highs. A pair of open toe heels and I was all set to go. I checked myself out in the mirror and was very happy with what I seen. I knew I would give the college girls at the party a run for their money. Then I'm thinking, maybe I'm a little over dressed.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,372 Followers