New to the Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In her position, she wasn't posing any demands. I was taking what I wanted, all of that and then some, never mind the camera was rolling, and I shot off inside of her. It was awesome, off the charts awesome. Words don't begin to describe the journey, or the victory for that matter.

Jake however, he didn't let up. He was still hollering and yelling and doing anything he could from behind the gate.

"Jake, now tell me, did you think this was exciting, to see your wife fucked against her will?" I asked him through the gate.

It was quite obvious he had a woody, if not more.

"I guess I better get my camera to get a close up" I said, as I picked up my phone.

As I walked back to the gate, I made sure to remain just out of his reach. I put my phone on a ledge to the side of the cave, some ornamental detail that suddenly found a new use.

Jake had his arms through the gate and was reaching for all his might to try to grab a hold of me. I hook punched his right arm and it moved across his chest. I jumped forward and put my shoulder on his arm while I caught his other arm. With my strength advantage I wrapped one arm in the other and pinned the upper arm back to the gate. It was a wrestling grip that I had used before with belligerent drunks in the club I worked. It allowed me to hold him in place using only one hand. With the other, I quickly loosened his belt and dropped his pants.

He had a raging hard on! I grabbed my phone and recorded the scene.

His wife kneeled in front of him. "I am sooo sorry honey, I couldn't fend the brute off. I better make you feel better?" She didn't wait for a reply and just started making slurping noises.

Jake relaxed some and his tone changed in a flash. "Oh sweety, don't do this right now, just don't..."

She didn't listen and continued with a vengeance. Her head bobbed up and down while her hand fondled his balls through the gate.

It must have been 30 seconds, tops and Jake started to groan loudly. She backed off, smiling and kept pumping with her hand. With a groan of relief, Jake let out what he didn't want to let out and it jetted in several spurts over his wife's leg.

"Is he always this fast?" I asked.

"No, usually he keeps it together for at least a minute." She replied, as she smiled at my phone. "It must be that he enjoyed the show?"

Meanwhile I had let go of Jake. He was all quiet now. He looked super embarrassed.

He looked at his wife's leg. He looked at the puddle he made. Then the expression on his face changed. I looked at what he was staring at. There was a puddle on the floor, right under where his wife had squatted down. I just smiled and looked at the trail that was running down her leg.

"I am going to kill you." Jake said icily.

"Just hold on, let me upload this video to my buddy at the club." I simply stated.

"Yes, then he will have the evidence I need to get you arrested for rape." Jake was now smiling.

"Oh no, my buddy is a twisted IT geek and will set it up such that your performance will be highlighted and be sent to every porn site out there. Just to make sure nothing suspicious happens to me." I smiled back at him.

It was time to leave. I got my clothes together and put some of them on.

"You are one hell of a ride!" I said as I gave her gorgeous body a hug. She opened her mouth to reply, but didn't and looked over at her husband.

I opened the door of the basement and walked outside in the starry night. "What a night!" I said to myself.

12