New Town, New Experiences Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her back arched and her heels slammed into his kidneys as she let out a subtle squeal. Her arms fell outwards, hands clenching the crisp linen. Her head fell back, mouth open. Eyes crossed.

He didn't stop until his nose touched the smooth flesh of her belly. Once there he stopped, surprised he hadn't gagged. His mouth stretched taut Carl pondered his next move.

Carmen moaned and hissed. "Oh God! Ahh. Carl. Please. Please Carl."

'Do it Carl! Give her the pleasure she deserves. Worship it. Show her you appreciate what's she's done for you.' he told himself matter of factly.

He then began to move his tongue, flex his throat and purse his lips.

The effect was instantaneous.

Carmen bucked her hips and grabbed handfuls of his hair. "Yes baby. That's it. Oh God. Oh God." she grunted out as he worked her over.

He fought her grip to rise up. Bobbing his way up.

Once she loosened her grip he picked up a steady rhythm.

Quick quick deep. Quick quick deep.

Deep and hold.

In. Out. Slow. Slower. In. Out.

Deep and hold.

Unsure of his technique, other than the movies he'd watched on his phone and laptop, he continued.

Slowly he worked her over. Taking her in his mouth and throat again and again.

Still surprised he hadn't gagged. At all.

Deep and hold.

Quick quick deep.

Deep and hold.

"So good Carl. So good. Please me. Make me cum Carl. Make me cum."

Her breathing became labored and her body twisted beneath him.

Up and down he bobbed.

He took her completely again. Holding her to the hilt. His mouth and tongue doing all the work.

Her body began to quiver as she grabbed his hair again. A guttural groan escaping her lips.

Carmen's legs closed like a vice around his head as Carl felt her cock swell, testing the limits of his mouth.

The first pulse of her shaft caught him off guard. He fought for a bit of space as spasm after spasm launched her load into his mouth.

He kept his composure as he choked down her briny and viscous juices.

Her body shook and quivered as he felt her orgasm wash over her, but just like all over the other times he'd dove between a women's legs and plied his magic; he'd felt the familiar quelling of the climax. The lust and vigor slipping from her body, replaced by a wave of contentment.

Carl was pleased with his efforts, in spite of the fact he'd never had a woman with her anatomy. Which was now quickly deflating in his mouth.

Keen to its sensitivity after cumming he held still until she lifted his head off of her. She pulled him up to her and deeply kissed him. Swirling their tongues and fluids into one.

While she remained on her back, Carl settled into the cuddle position next to her with her arm around him.

They lay there for a few minutes. Carl not wanting to interrupt her post orgasm glow. His arm draped across her, her heart beating in his ear and a barbelled nipple staring back at him.

Carmen's hand softly stroked his skin. "I understand why you were so sought out in college." she said flatly, as if speaking to no one.

"You're quite talented... Very adept at pleasing a lady."

Her words hung in the dim candle lit room for a moment.

"I've never pleased someone like you before."

His words hung longer than hers, just to the point of uncomfortableness.

"Do tell Carl."

"None of those women had ever taken the interest you have in my pleasure. I wanted to show how appreciative I am."

He looked up to make eye contact, but she had already leaned over and she kissed his forehead. "And you did... Quite well I might add, but a deals a deal. I'm ready to settle my obligation."

Carl sheepishly averted his eyes. "I..."

"Carl? My pet, don't you want to know what it feels like?"

"I do, but I want something else."

"Mmm... And what would that be?" she asked with a tinge of apprehension.

"You... But... I mean.. I want you. I want your bread."

He felt flush again. Embarrassed by his want. Feeling he'd overstepped.

Carmen raised his chin with her finger. Pausing once they'd made eye contact.

"Carl..." she paused. Her eyes darting back and forth to each of his. "What?!?"

"Your bread? That's what you said to me this morning on the phone."

"My bread?" she looked up at the ceiling. "Bread?"

"Yes." Carl said nervously. "You said you enjoyed breading me last night."

After a moment she let out a hearty laugh and slapped her forehead. "Oh carl. You're too cute. Really."

She rolled over to face him.

"Is that what you want?.. For me to try and... breed... you." she poked his nose with her finger after each word. "Again." Poke.

He barely nodded.

"Do you know what that means?"

Carl shook his head.

"It's when I try and get you pregnant. Is that what you want? For me to try and impregnate you?" she paused and kissed him passionately. Her hand tracing its way down his body and squeezing his ass. "Fill you with my seed..."

His arm wrapped around her as he returned her kiss. Long and deeply.

"I can feel that it is." she whispered. Refencing his rock hard shaft, the shaft that was still dwarfed by her still flaccid member that lay next to his.

"Tell me you want me." she said kissing him. "Want me to penetrate you? Possess you? To own you?"

Her hand held the back of his head as her mouth crushed into his, her tongue probing deep. Her hips slowly grinding against his diminutive cock.

"Tell me you want to spread your legs for me. Tell me you'd offer yourself to me."

He felt the heat of her soft member pressing against his hard shaft as she ground herself into him. One hand on his head the other squeezing his ass pulling him into her.

"Tell me you want to roll me over and impale yourself on me. To lower yourself on me, again and again. To fill yourself with me. To milk out my seed."

He began to match her grinding. Breathing heavy, taking in her hypnotic voice.

"Tell me you want me to flip you over and grab you by the hips. Force myself inside you. Over and over as you grip the sheets and scream my name into the pillow."

He groaned as her words entered his head. Filling it with lurid visions.

"To take you until I pump my seed so so deep inside you it will never come out... Ever... To always be a part of you. Is that what you want Carl?"

"YES!!" he hissed. "Please. I want it so bad."

He humped her hard. Grinding himself into her.

She grabbed a handful his hair and pulled his head back, kissing her way to his neck. Her teeth leaving their mark.

As she decorated his neck with love bites she spoke to him softly, seductively.

"I can do that for you Carl. All of it and more." she kissed and bit him as she continued. "It's not without risk though... An urban legend really."

"Please." he breathed more than spoke as she suckled his neck. "I don't care."

"You should... It's said... It's said that when female ejaculate... comes into contact with... with the walls of a prostate... a chemical reaction happens... a permanent reaction."

Kissing, biting, nibbling between her words.

"Reaction... Yes. Please."

"Unlocking... Changing... Forever..."

Kissing and sucking.

"Forever... Yes. Carmen... Please... Please."

She worked on his neck for a bit longer before raising up to survey her work.

"You've been warned." she said flatly as she pushed off him, got up and walked off.

He lay there in a candle lit, lust filled void. 'Female ejaculate.' her words echoed in his head. Suddenly aware of her taste in his mouth, smacking his lips. 'Chemical reaction... Permanent!'

His mind starting making assumptions as he clicked his tongue and smacked his lips, again. Her taste more and more intense.

The bed suddenly shook, startling him.

She crawled her way to him. pushing his legs apart. Stopping only when he was spread as far as he could be.

He lay there, watching her slowly rise to her knees, cast in the glow of the candles. Hair down, naked. Her full breasts jutting out; rising and falling softly as she breathed. His eyes drifted down taking in her stunning beauty.

His mouth fell open when his eyes stopped at the sight of her working lube into her rigid shaft. He swallowed hard as he finally saw, what had to be every bit of, an 8 inch cock.

Carl lay in silence for a moment his eyes locked back on hers. An imperceptible smirk flashed on her face as a waves of emotions crashed over him.

He reached, impulsively, to grasp his own aching rod as she continued to caress hers; as if hers were a loyal companion, waiting for the word to pounce.

With lightning quick speed her free hand grasped his wrist as his hand coiled around his waiting cock. She gently took his hand off it.

"No my pet. You don't touch yourself like that... Not with me." she said firmly, yet lovingly.

Carmen manipulated his hand until he only had his index and middle finger extended. She then placed them on the head of his leaking shaft, swirling them around. Using the precum as lube.

"This is how you touch yourself. Rubbing..." she whispered. "Gently. Softly."

"No Stroking... At all... Ever." she added with a tone of 'you've been warned'.

Carl bit his lip as his fingers did as they were told. Moaning and nodding as his pleading eyes told her all she needed to know.

He felt vulnerable as she knelt between his legs, felt submissive as she towered above him, felt diminutive as she stoked her massive cock while he rubbed his miniscule manhood. For most men this would have been too much to accept, but for not for Carl. His mind processed it as the path he should follow. The path to true pleasure.

He moaned out her name as her watched stroke. Writhing on the sheets. Rubbing himself.

She arched her back, ever so slightly, as she stroked herself ever so slowly. His eyes glued themselves to the waiting beast.

"Impressive; isn't it Carl?" she chided. "You seem mesmerized by it."

"Carmen..." he cooed, raising his hips. Trying to slide closer. "Please."

"So eager... so willing." she stopped stroking and drizzled some lube into her hand and found his waiting hole.

His legs spread to their limit and raised up, offering himself to her. Not just willing, but wanting, needing. If he were more assertive he'd demand it, but he wasn't. So he lay there practically begging to be fucked by this goddess pushing her finger at his sphincter like an on/off button.

She gauged his reaction as she pressed a bit harder each time, before finally slipping it in.

He let out a lustful cry as she pushed in to the hilt, slowly, steadily; all the while mocking his expressions and cries.

"Is that what my baby needs?" her tone mocking him. "Mmm... Did you need your hole filled?"

One hand gripped his leg behind the knee as his other rubbed himself harder. He shook his head, biting his lip. His breath getting shorter and shorter.

"I want to do it... And more... So much more." her voice pleading, as if she was waiting for his permission.

"I need it. I need it." his head arched back as she twisted her finger looking for his prostate. "Please. Fill it. Anything."

"Yes. Carl. Yes." You need it." Her finger working faster. Building on his passion. "Tell me... Tell me you need it." Faster and faster she fingered him.

Just as quickly he rubbed himself. "I need it. Please. I need it."

"Tell me to fill it. Tell me you need it filled." the excitement in her voice matched his.

"Fill it. Fill it."

"Tell me what you'll do for it... Say it Carl. Tell me so I can do what you need me to do."

Oh Carmen. Please. Please, anything. Just fuck me. Fuck me now. You can do anything."

"Oh Carl. Yes. Let me. Please."

"Now Carmen. Take me now. Yes. Anything." Carl yelled. He stopped rubbing himself and grabbed his other leg, sliding his hands down to his ass and spreading his cheeks.

Without skipping a beat Carmen pulled out her finger and guided her waiting monster to its goal.

Easily, it pierced his clenched sphincter. Streaching him. Filling him.

He was almost at the edge when he stopped rubbing. Her invasion held him there as she slowly and steadily filled him.

Carl's arms fell out to his side and he grasped the sheets. He threw his head back and let out a guttural sound.

"That's it Carl. Let me fill you to the hilt."

"Yes. Fill me." he cried wrapping his legs around her.

She continued to push, his feet coaxing her further.

Carmen kissed him deeply as she pumped herself into him with short quick thrusts.

He groaned as her tongue filled his mouth and cock streched his ass.

"Show me Carl. Show me you need it." she breathed between kisses. "Take me. Take it all."

She continued to jack rabbit him. Pushing up, folding him further.

"Don't you want to ride it?"

He rocked and rolled until he'd flipped her. He worked to keep her inside him as he struggled to put his feet under him.

He paused for a moment looking into her eyes. "I need it... I need to ride it..." His hands fell to her shoulders as he lifted himself up and allowed his weight to fill him again. He groaned.

"Oh Carl, you're so beautiful." Her hands stroked his face.

He pulled himself up again, slowly and slowly let himself down.

"So good." he whispered as he closed his eyes and his pace quickened. His jaw fell slack.

"Yes! Yes! Yes it is." she whispered. "Ride it Carl."

In no time he was heaving up and down like a piston. Fueled by lust and desire.

Up and down.

Up and down.

His legs began to burn as he became consumed with the pleasure inside him.

Up and down.

In and out.

He couldn't believe how it felt to have her inside him; filling him in such a way.

In and out.

Up and down.

He reached out and grabbed the head board for support as he sped up. His tiny cock slapped her belly the faster he went.

"That's it carl. You can do it."

"Yes. Yes. Yes. So good. Yes. Fuck yes."

His orgasm building. Deeper, hotter, unlike anything before.

"Fuck yes. Please Carmen. Fuck me. Fuck me."

"That's it Carl. You can do it. Ride it. Take it deep."

Once again he felt his climax welling up inside him. Like a blast furnace of sexual energy, but the lactic acids in his legs were building faster and just before he could bring himself over the top his legs got wobbly and turned to jelly, finally giving out. He tried again, a few times, but the moment was gone, his legs spent and before he could even plan his next course of action he found himself being flipped around and over with a speed and precision that would have been envious of any Olympic wrestler.

Carmen moved quickly and smoothly and in the blink of an eye Carl was on his belly, head close to the head board and his hips were being dragged in to the air as her nails dug into his flesh.

She dug her nails in deeper, like a predator determined not to lose its prey.

"Are you ready Pet?.. Ready to take my seed?..." she hissed as he felt her shaft rubbing the crack of his ass. "Ready to be bred... taken... possessed... owned?"

He tried to post up, but she pushed him forward; keeping his head down. His head pushed into the headboard.

Smack! Smack!

Smack, Smack!

Each cheek receiving equal attention from her firm hands.

"Are you?" her tone firm, almost demanding. She dug her nails back into the stinging skin. "Ready to be filled... Taken by me... Fully"

"Please." he winced.

"Don't beg. Answer." she squeezed harder.

"Yes." his breath labored.

"Answer." her nails dug deeper.

Carl whimpered wishing she would just fill him again. Fill him with the lascivious beast protruding from her crotch.

His lust lowered the gate to his defenses. He was overwhelmed with the need to feel what he'd felt the night prior, earlier. He was empty.

Her hot shaft teased his hole.

He moaned in anticipation of its return.

Carl trembled with sexual energy as her hands held him fast. His small cock so hard it hurt. He just needed the right touch to make it happen. Her touch.

Face down, ass up. He struggled for the right words.

"Please. Please take me for your pleasure. Fill me. Use me. Own me" he whimpered as he tried to buck back into her rubbing member. "Lock me up and keep me. Breed me. Make me yours."

He felt her tip pierce his hole. "Say my name." she said coldly.

"Carmeeeeeen!" he howled into the pillow as she plowed into him when he began to speak. He tried to push back from the headboard, but that hastened her descent into his bowels.

She wasted no time. Pulling out and slamming in, again and again. Soon picking up a fast and hard rhythm.

Carl lasted no more than a dozen good pumps by her before he found himself consumed by an orgasm that eclipsed last nights. His body heaved and shook, nerves exploding out to the tips of his fingers and toes. He let out an animal shriek into the pillow as her thrusts turned his head at a right angle to his shoulders at the top of the bed.

He tried to collapse, but her hands still dug into his hips, his head still jammed against the headboard and her legs had moved to the outside of his to prevent them from sliding out. He was pinned.

Her assault on his ass continued unabated as his orgasm subsided.

Smack. Smack. Smack.

The sounds of flesh crashing together, her heavy breathing and grunting and the intermittent squeaking of the bed filled his ears.

He felt every change of tempo, shifting of position as she worked his hole. Hard. Fast. Driven. Driven just like he was only minutes ago.

Her pace quickened and quickened. He prayed it was her impending climax.

It was not the case. Relentlessly, tirelessly she plowed into him.

Smack. Smack. Smack.

Slap. Slap. Slap.

He was mildly aroused by the way she manhandled him. Even as she drove him into an even more contorted position.

Aroused by the way he was being manhandled. Used in such a base and perverse way.

Smack. Smack. Smack.

Slap. Slap. Slap.

What got him the most was thinking not that he was enjoying it, but why had he not enjoyed it sooner.

Smack. Smack. Smack.

Slap. Slap. Slap.

Smack. Smack. Smack.

Slap. Slap. Slap.

Carmen reamed him relentlessly as her orgasm built within her. She looked down over her heaving breasts at his contorted body being withered by her pounding.

She grunted loudly as she pushed in to the hilt. Her hips pushed into him over and over as her cock pumped stream after stream of hot jizz deep into him.

Moments later she collapsed on top of him. Her breath hot on his back and neck.

Once Carmen had a moment to catch her breath she pulled him over, landing on them on their side, clutching him tight. Spooning. She pulled a blanket over the both of them.

Carl lay there on his side curled tight. Carmen was still deep inside him, but softening. He wrapped his arms around the arm holding him close. He drifted off as his mind still tried to make sense of it all.

12