New View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaide87
shaide87
575 Followers

"Van, we've never even dated! Now stop!"

"You're trying to tell me that you let that bitch Mark hit, but you don't want me. Bitch please." God damn Mark and his God damn lies. He pushed me onto the bed and grabbed his dick. It was already hanging out of his pants. What they say about steroids and shrinkage, it's true.

He was on me in a second, ripping my panties off from under my skirt. "See, you wore this shit for me!" My heart was racing as I flailED around trying to fight him off, but he was so heavy and big. He gripped both of my wrists and held them down over my head. His other hand ripped open my shirt.

"No! Get the fuck off of me!"

He slapped me. I don't know why, but it shocked me. "Shut up, bitch! I'm getting me a piece of--" He was cut off as someone's arm wrapped around his neck. He let me go, choking as he tried to pry the arm loose. They were spinning around, his eyes popping open a little wider.

Jason. It was Jason. He had him from behind in a choke hold. Oh God. He didn't stand a chance. Van was so much bigger. But even as I thought it, I could see Van struggling to stay conscious, fighting for every breath. And then, nothing. Jason let go and he dropped to the floor like a pile of bricks.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me up, wrapping his jacket around me. He didn't say a word as he pulled me out the door and through the crowd. I moved with him, thoughtless and relieved. I heard a horn beep as he unlocked the doors to BJ's Escalade. He opened the passenger door for me and helped/pushed me in. I watched him as he walked around to the driver's side. His face was a study of calm rage.

He turned on the heater as he drove, I don't know how he knew I needed it, but I was infinitely appreciative. "Don't bother reporting it. I'll deal with Van. And I'll have a talk with Terri about his clientele."

"Wait! My car!" I don't know why I was worried about it now. Maybe I just wanted to say something, anything. Just confirming that I could.

"Don't worry. It'll be in the driveway in the morning." He never looked at me, his eyes staring straight at the road. His hands almost strangling the steering wheel. He turned on the radio. It was a soft classical station. Then he reached over and held my hand. I'm not sure if it was to reassure me, or himself.

When we pulled up to the security gate, the guard looked at us strangely before he opened it. Jason drove me to his house and parked. He watched as I walked across our yards to my door and went in.

Both of my parents were asleep. I walked up to my room and turned the lights on. When I looked out the window I saw Jason looking up at me. I turned around and fell onto my bed, grabbing Mr. Bobbles, my teddy bear, as I thought about what almost happened to me.

Oh God. My bastard half-brother had just saved me from being raped, and I didn't even say thank you. I couldn't think of any time where I had ever said a kind word to him, let alone a civil one. In elementary, I had denied that we were even related. In middle school, I called him my father's cum stain. That little nickname stuck with him halfway through high school. As I thought about it, I realized that he had never retaliated. He never called me names. He never even tried to contradict me. He just took it. It wasn't until BJ started kicking ass for him that all the name calling stopped.

My little half-brother, who never played a sport in his life, took down Van, the star, steroid jacked, quarterback in less than a minute. Jason had saved me from being raped, maybe saved my life. Who knows what Van would have done?

I was still shaken up, but after a while, thinking of my brother watching over me, I drifted off to sleep.

--------

When I woke up, the first thing I did was run downstairs. My car was sitting in the driveway, looking to all the world like I had actually driven home. I ran back upstairs and grabbed my phone. I had a couple of messages from Shannon and Haley, but I ignored them. I started to text Jason to thank him, then I realized I didn't have his number.

Of course I don't have his number, I thought. When was the last time I talked to him?

I looked out the window. He was outside with BJ and Terri. I saw Jason look up to my window. He turned and said something to the others. Terri and BJ got into the Escalade while Jason started up his bike and they drove off.

"God damn it!" Daddy screamed, "That damn hoodlum needs to be arrested for making all that damn racket!"

"Daddy, that's just BJ's sound system."

"Then he and his hoodlum friends need to find a jail cell," he said as he walked by. "Your mom and I are going out. We'll probably be back sometime tomorrow evening." He was still talking as he walked away, his voice fading down the hallway.

I went into my bathroom and stripped out of last night's clothes. I turned the water as hot as it could be, I wanted to burn Van off of my body. I scrubbed and washed until it hurt. And then I scrubbed and washed some more. I looked myself over as I dried off. There weren't any bruises or marks, but I could still see every part of me that he had touched. As I was getting dressed, Mom walked into my room. "Morning."

"Morning, Mom."

"Shoes."

"Right over there," I said pointing to the bed. I pulled on a polo shirt and walked out of the closet. "So where are you and dad going?"

"Fundraiser," she said as she walked passed me into the closet looking over my shoes. "How was last night?"

I felt a shiver run up my back. "It was okay," I lied.

"Marge! You ready?" Daddy yelled from downstairs.

Mom walked over and kissed me on the cheek. "See you when we get back."

"Marge!"

"I'm coming!" she shouted back. "Your father is so impatient," she said to me while walking out.

Alone in the house, I took my phone downstairs to the kitchen so I could call Sharron while I raided the fridge. When I turned it back on there was another text message from an unknown number. It said, "Don't tell anyone what happened." For a second I thought it was from Van, but I had his number. Jason? I decided to call him.

"Yo, who it is?"

"This is Katie, who's this?"

"Terri. Did you get my message?"

"Yeah, is Jason there?"

"Yeah, hold on." I heard him pass the phone around.

"Hello."

"Hi, Jason, I just wanted to say thanks for helping me out."

"Just remember not to say anything. I've already taken care of it." Then the line went dead as he hung up.

I wanted to be mad, but I've done a lot worse to him than hang up in his face, like sliding a bunch of condoms into his locker so they spilled out when he opened it. Really, I didn't know what I was feeling. But I had been mad at Jason for years, it was safe, normal. I needed normal. Why did he want me to stay quiet about it? I needed to report Van. Who knows what he might do to someone else? I saved the phone number, just in case Jason called me from Terri's phone again.

As I was sitting down to eat, Haley called me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Besty! What happened to you last night?"

"Nothing, I just needed to get home."

"Well, anyway, guess what? Kevin asked me out!" she screamed, not giving me a chance to guess. "We're going to a movie tonight!"

"Cool," I said, trying to sound excited for her. Kevin was an up and comer. Dating Haley would push him into the popular crowd. As far as I was concerned, she wasn't dating too far below herself. He also didn't rape anyone.

"Oh, and did you hear about Van?"

"What about Van?" I asked, suddenly scared and nervous at the same time.

"Well, the official story is that he got into a car wreck, but I heard that he got jumped and got his ass kicked," she whispered. Why the hell was she whispering? Did she think the FBI was tapping the phones?

Oh shit! Jason. Act natural, act natural. "Why would anyone want to jump Van?"

"No idea, but I'm betting it was Terri and BJ. Van got the pills for the party from Terri, he probably did something to piss him off." Plus, everyone one knew Jason and BJ were Terri's muscle. So close and yet so far.

"Is he going to be okay?"

"Yeah, but his football career is over. Whatever happened to him, he broke his elbow. They say he can't fully extend it and he never will."

"That sucks." Wow, Jason really did a number on him.

"Plus he has a couple of broken ribs, and a concussion. And his face is pretty bruised up." Good, the little prick deserved it. I was happy, relieved. I had gotten my justice. Jason had given me justice. That was a sobering thought.

I heard the doorbell ring and went to answer it. My eggs were cold now. Oh well, it was kind of late for breakfast anyway. As I opened the door, Sharron walked right in.

"Hey, Haley, Sharron just came over, let me call you back."

"Okay. Laters. Tell Sharron I said hi."

I closed the door and walked back into the kitchen where Sharron was fixing herself a plate. She was never shy about making herself right at home.

She came and sat down at the table with me. "He's gay."

"What?" I hadn't been paying attention to her, my mind bouncing back and forth between Jason and Van.

"Ron. He's gay."

"No he's not."

"Yeah, he is."

"How do you know?"

"He told me. He hasn't come out to his parents yet. Melissa was just a beard. He met his boyfriend at the party."

I broke out laughing as Sharron glared at me. God that felt good. I never thought laughing would ever be so enjoyable. "Sorry," I choked out, still laughing. "I can't help it!"

"Go ahead. That's right, get it all out, Katie. God! Do you know how much work I put into him? Damn it!" She stabbed into the eggs angrily, although I don't think there's any other way to stab into anything. "So how was your night?"

I sobered up immediately. I looked at Sharron, my best friend. The girl who knew I had kissed a frog hoping for a prince, who never told Veronica that I had let her dog out of its back yard, who had shared her cookies with me the first day of school. I looked at her and knew I couldn't not tell her. "Bad. Van tried to rape me." She spit her eggs out.

"What! Are you okay?" She ran around the table and hugged me into her. "I'll kill that little-dicked bastard!"

"Calm down," I said, trying to pull my head out of her breasts. "I'm fine. Jason saved me before he could do anything. And from what Haley told me, Van got what he deserved."

"Wait... Jason saved you? Jason who? Not your br... that Jason?"

"Yes, my brother Jason."

-----

It had been a month since "the incident" as I called it. I hadn't told anyone about it except for Sharron. It was a trying time for me and everyone around me. I had snapped and barked at anyone who so much as said the letters "V" and "A" in the same sentence. I was demanding of the cheer squad. And a recluse at home. My mom finally dragged me out of the house with promises of Gucci and Prada. Sharron was patient, understanding. She took tongue lashings and insults and brushed them off. She held me through crying spells and listened to screaming. She had even suggested that I burn the closes from that night. And scoured the city with me when I realized too late that those were my mom's shoes. It took me a while, but I was back on my way to being me. The incident was just something that happened, it wasn't defining me anymore. I didn't flinch when a boy touched me anymore. Daddy was able to hug me again. I was more myself with each day.

Today was the first day Van was supposed to be back in school, and I was worried about how he would react. Sharron rode to school with me, mostly for moral support. When we got to the courtyard, my eyes immediately scanned the courtyard for Jason like they had for the past month. He was sitting on the steps of the gazebo like always, smiling and laughing with BJ and Terri. He looked over at me, and for the first time I can remember, he smiled at me. Then the softball girl from the party walked over and sat on his lap. I wished there was a way I could ask about her without it being suspicious. After all, why the hell would I care who Jason was talking to? Stupid little slut.

Then I saw him. Van. He was still wearing a cast and I could see on his face where some of the bruises had been. He looked over in my direction and I froze. Sharron grabbed my arm, sensing my discomfort. "Come on," she said, pulling me over to a group of cheerleaders on the other side of the courtyard where we chatted with the other cheerleaders until my first class. I swear I could feel Van's eyes on me, but every time I tried to look, Sharron would tug my arm or pull me into the conversation.

Math is a boring-ass subject. No matter how cute or cool the teacher is (and Prof. Hopkins was definitely cute), it's still math. I walked out of the classroom, making sure to give Prof. Hopkins an extra wiggle or two if he cared to notice. He was married, but I wanted an A.

As I was walking across the campus to my geography class I heard Van call out to me.

"Fuck off, Van." I picked up my pace, walking as fast as I could without breaking out into a jog. I needed to go to the car for my book, but that would mean turning around. I was going to regret that later, but I had to keep moving.

"Hey wait a second," he said as he started following me. "I just wanted to say I was sorry." He reached out to touch my shoulder, but I brushed his hand off.

"Fuck you and your apology." I was talking a lot braver than I felt.

"Look Katie, I was--" He was interrupted by a hard shove in the back.

"Fuck off, Van." It was BJ. Big, muscular, beats down 300 pound linemen every day BJ. His face was set in firm disapproval as he looked at Van. He dropped his backpack on the ground beside him, making both Van and I look at the entire picture. Those strong legs, the tight shirt screaming out to his huge chest for mercy, the big muscles in his arms, and those anvils he had the nerve to call fists. Standing in strict foreboding of Van and his broken arm.

Van didn't say anything as he walked off to do something, I didn't give a fuck what. BJ bent down and picked up his backpack. "Come on," he said, "I'll walk you to your class."

"Thanks, but--"

"No buts. I'm not doing it for you. Now come on." Wow, rude and lifesaving much. He walked me to my class, never saying a word. I was already late, but BJ wasn't in any rush.

"This is me," I said to him. He opened the door for me, nodded at the teacher, and walked off.

-----

When I got home that day I went straight to my room. My mom had left a note on my door that she and Daddy were staying at a friend's house tonight. That's the thing about money and parents. The more money they make, the less of a parent they usually are. Sharron had awesome parents. They were as rich as mine were, but they fully believed in paying people and delegation. I stripped out of my cheerleading uniform and pulled on some sweatpants and a t-shirt. No need to be cute, I just wanted to be comfortable.

My phone rang with an unknown number. "Hello?"

"Did he do anything?"

"I'm sorry, who is this?"

"Jason. Did Van do anything? BJ told me he saw him talking to you."

"Oh, no, he was just apologizing."

"I told him not to say a word to you. I'll make sure he gets the message this time."

"WAIT! Jason don't!"

"Excuse me?"

"He didn't do anything. Just let it go okay?"

"Fine." I heard the click of as he hung up. Again. God, did he even know how to say good-bye?

I walked over to my window to find him looking up at me. I waved awkwardly. He smiled, kind of. It was part smile, part smirk. I could tell he was inwardly making fun of my awkward wave.

I went and lay down on my bed. As sick as it was, ever since that night, I had a new favorite fantasy. I reached into my nightstand and pulled out one of my dildos. It was dark blue, seven inches long with pulsating studs, and it was definitely worth the three AA batteries it used. I sat it to the side for a moment as I pulled my sweatpants and panties down to my ankles.

My hands moved in tandem as I pictured Van's room in my mind. Jason choking him out as I lay on the bed.

One hand played with a breast, slowly working its way to my nipple. My other hand played with the lips of my pussy, slowly letting me get wet and ready for the main event.

Jason looked at me as Van fell down and passed out. He walked over, unzipping his pants, his hard dick pushing its way out looking angry and demanding. I lay motionless on the bed, my skirt pushed up, my panties ripped away, my legs spread, my eyes going back and forth from his stern face to his hard dick. His eyes locked on my pussy as he walked over to me.

I squeezed and pulled on my nipple as my other hand played with my clit.

His eyes slowly made their way up my body as he stood over me. I closed my legs, suddenly brought back to myself. He placed his hands on my knees and applied a little force, barely anything, just enough to let me know what he wanted, his eyes never leaving my own. I slowly opened my legs up to him. He lowered himself over me, his dick finding itself, guiding itself, to my passage as he stared into my eyes.

I grabbed my dildo and clicked it on, and still playing with my nipple I slid it into myself. God, it was good. The pulsating studs played against my slick, hot walls as it went deeper and deeper. I pulled my hand away from it. It knew how to do its job without any of my help. Both of my hands now pulled at my nipples, grabbing and kneading my breasts.

He grabbed my wrists, and lowered his face to mine, his lips barely touching my own. That was it. That's all it took for me to understand. I was his. I was his reward, his prize. He had slain the ogre and I was his princess trophy.

His mouth came to me again. His tongue slipped past my lips and danced with mine. His dick slowly slid into me as I moaned into his mouth. He didn't stop, though. He was just beginning. He pulled out, only to thrust back in. In and out, in and out. Slowly, gently, he pumped himself into me. His grip on my wrists never let up. Not that I tested it. I had already surrendered to him.

His kiss never ceased. He would pull back, just long enough to breathe, to look into my eyes, before diving into me again, diving into my passion, drowning me in his. I could feel every inch of his dick as he drove himself inside me, every vein as they pulsed against the walls of my pussy.

Then it changed. He broke the kiss and sat up. He released my wrists to grab my hips and pulled me into him, delving into my depths. I could feel him, his urgency, searching my depths for the deepest parts of me, to claim all of me, to mark me for his own, to make me his victory.

He pounded into me. There was no more softness to him. This was the champion, the victor, driving himself in and out of me, driving me deeper and deeper into pleasure.

Oh God, I could feel my body tightening, readying itself for the inevitable. I grabbed my tits hard, my fingernails digging in.

He pushed into me, hard. His strong arms held my legs straight up against his chest and around his neck, my pussy releasing and contracting around his dick as he pulled himself deeper into me. He pushed into me until he had nothing left of himself.

I felt him explode. His juices were splashing against my walls, inscribing his victory in my passion. There was a look of immense relief and pleasure written on his face as he breathed out his final release.

I came. My back arched, every muscle in my body went taught, my juices gushing out around the dildo. God, it was good. The cool air of my room chilled the light sheen of sweat on my skin. I reached down to pull the dildo out of me. I was so sensitive after an orgasm like that, but if I moved that thing too quickly it would only make me shove it back in for another round. Not right now. Right now I was out of breath and feeling guilty. I wondered what I would have done if Jason had actually approached me that night.

shaide87
shaide87
575 Followers