New Widower Charlie Creek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I'm really looking forward to fucking you."

"Oooh."

Charlie kicked off his shoes and quickly undressed to his underpants. He then kissed Laura who opened her mouth and pressed into him, saying, "I really want this Charlie. Give it to me hard when we get going."

Charlie thought those words 'give it to me hard' comprised one of the most wonderful phrases he'd ever heard expressed. He wondered why the great female poets had never used that phrase, at least never to his knowledge. What a huge oversight.

He unzipped the back of Laura's dress. She really did have a great figure. She was now flushed and breathing noticeably. God she really wanted it. Her eyes widened and he knew that would because she had felt him hardening against her thigh when he'd leaned around to pull the zip.

The sexy lacy bra and panties were lovely and she kissed the orbs under her bra and she held his head there and sighed and sighed and sighed until she jerked three times and groaned. At that stage Charlie realized she'd had her hand under her panty top and had whacked herself into orgasm. He didn't mind, pleased to have been the basic stimulus.

"I've just come," she wheezed.

"I know. I'm so pleased for you."

"Ohmigod, you are so kind to me," she groaned and sank to her knees and pulled down his underpants.

Charlie was gob smacked. It had been thirty years since anyone had gone down on him. The experience was both novel and embarrassing. He didn't know what to do with his hands so he rested them locked on his head, behind his back and then on his hips and when it occurred to him to slide them under on to Laura's tits and she groaned favorably he realized what a dummy he'd been.

Laura had been sucking and licking and playing with his balls. She slid her mouth off his dick for a moment to gasp, "God your balls are huge." Charlie felt his dick turned into forged strengthen steel and hoped Laura wouldn't ram it through the back of her throat.

God it was beautiful was she was doing. He bent back, eyes closed and with a big fat smile. How long had he last felt he was walking on air when having sex? His memory would struggle going back that far with great clarity.

Laura was now gurgling and he worked out by rapid movement in her right arm she must be whacking herself; his direct view was blocked. Well good on her; she might be thinking he was too old to get her off. Her tits appeared swollen. A hand came off his dick and pulled her bra down and she spat him out and said to squeeze her nipples. There was no problem grabbing them; they were up like overnight mushrooms.

She squealed and shuddered at least three times. A roaring hit his ears and he yelled some sort of primeval cry of triumph. When Charlie stepped away slightly and looked down he saw his semen running down off Laura's tits. His semen? No way could all that have come from him. But then no one else was there. God was a great cocksucker Laura was. She'd be worth keeping.

He handed her the towel and the smile said, according to his interpretation, thank you my high performance Knight. Eh – what had he done?

"Laura, that was a magnificent performance. It haven't had my cock sucked for years but I can't recall having had it done that well."

She smiled, climbed to her feet with his assistance and kissed Charlie.

Charlie knew multiple bouts of sex in one session belonged to his distant past but was confident he could go again if that's what Laura wanted. She was removing her bra and panties, just leaving on her sexy hold-up stockings, so obvious she was thinking of Act Two. For perhaps the past fifteen years sex his experience had been devoted to near mechanical sex.

"Will you get it up hard again Charlie? If it remains soft you can try up my butt."

Boing.

That mention of butt had Charlie hard again. Never in his life had he tried anal sex but had thought about it

"Oooh perfect," Laura cooed, and led him by his dick to the sofa. She positioned on her hands and knees, resting her head on the back of the sofa. A big bared pussy faced Charlie and the butt hole above it was well defined He assumed because he was hard Laura meant him to shove it in her dripping pussy.

"I like it like this," she said. "If you get the right angle it goes in really deep and I get huge sensations near the throat of my vagina."

Throat? Well yes, actually it did look a bit like a vertical mouth and would open into a throat.

Charlie fed it in and Laura pushed back on him.

"Don't worry if you are run out of juice," she said. "That was a massive coating you gave me, relatively speaking. If that's the case try to keep going until I come. I haven't come with your cock in me yet."

Charlie toiled like a champion and when he finally had Laura panting and beginning to groan she squeezed around his cock somehow and he blurted into ejaculation and she screamed "Good boy" and he felt extra wetness from her.

Laura's praise "You're a good fuck Charlie" bolstered his confidence in associating with a younger woman, a much younger woman.

"It will be your fitness and desire... my younger body will be sexually attractive to you."

Damn right.

And in the shower when Laura asked him to soap her breasts and butt Charlie knew what that was about. She was schooling him to think possessively about her body. How he knew that he had no idea but would have been astounded to be told he was in error.

They went out for early dinner and Laura didn't have to tell him she was enjoying his company. He could see it reflected in her manner and the way she was looking at him. But she told him anyway and he said the feeling was very mutual.

"I'd be willing to live with you Laura, if that's what you want."

"It's certainly something we could discuss. I think we are agreeably compatible and that's beyond doubt."

"Have you thought about our age difference and what your friends and relatives might think?"

"Yes Charlie, deeply, and it's not an issue for me. Of course the age gap will generate some embarrassment for us but my concern is my own happiness and I want you to be happy. I suggest we venture into this slowly, living together at weekends and finding where we go from there."

"An excellent idea Laura. I'm with you all the way. Do you wish me to change my job? Delivery man is not a sexy occupation.

"I'm the one with a sexy occupation Charlie," said the lingerie storeowner. "What you term yourself is just fine. In fact as my delivery man you can deliver for me any time you wish."

THE END

12