New Wife

Story Info
Their friend's new wife was a surprise.
2.4k words
4.15
84.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

Charlie had invited some of us around for a barbecue and a beer. It was just us guys, no women invited, just a friendly men's get-together. We'd talk games and girls and lie about our wives and girlfriends. Possibly we'd even get to meet Charlie's new wife. I'd heard he got married recently but no-one seemed to have met the woman.

I was running a bit late by the time I got to Charlie's place. I could hear the noise coming from the back-yard and it sounded as though the booze was flowing freely. From some of the yelling going on I'd guess they'd moved a TV outside so they could keep an eye on the game.

I suppose the correct thing to do would have been to just walk around to the back and join the crowd but I've always been a bit of an awkward character. Charlie's wife would be in the house and it seemed to me that it would only be polite to knock and introduce myself and have her escort me to the back yard. If nothing else, it would annoy Charlie, and I liked annoying him. He can be an unmitigated prick, at times.

I knocked on Charlie's door and a young woman answered. She had a nice face but was dressed in a very floppy tracksuit, presumably to hide a rather chubby figure. She'd be quite nice if she lost some weight was my first thought.

"Afternoon," I said smiling. "You must be Naomi, Charlie's wife. I'm Jimmy, here for Charlies little get-together."

"Oh," she said, sounding slightly nervous. A little shy, I thought. "Ah, they're in the back yard," she added, pointing over her shoulder.

Now it's possible that she meant I should go around to the back but I interpreted her gesture to mean that I should enter while she escorted me through the house. She blushed and started off into the house, me following, with her mumbling something about us just going through the kitchen.

Charlie's place was quite nice and showed signs that Naomi was a good housekeeper. One oddity I noticed was that the doors didn't have the standard round handles. They had the long lever type handle. Easier to use I suppose but I always found that I got clothes snagged on them when I brushed past them. That doesn't happen if you brush past a round handle.

Naomi proved my point when she entered the kitchen. The pocket of her tracksuit top hooked onto the handle, bringing her to an abrupt halt with her top pulled tight across her.

My first thought on seeing this was, "Holy crap," followed closely by, "What the fuck?" This was because the figure revealed by the now tight top was little short of amazing. Naomi was quite slender. The reason the top looked baggy was because it was draped over what could only be described as considerable superstructure.

Naomi was looking all flustered, hastily freeing the top from the handle and adjusting it, reverting to the fat frump style of dress. I wasn't having a bar of that.

"Hold on a moment, Naomi," I told her, taking hold of her top at the same time. "Arms up," I added and lifted the top straight up and off, with Naomi automatically lifting her arms as the top went up.

I was astounded. She was as slender as a sylph with an absolutely wonderful bosom, barely contained in a plain white bra. That bra was an insult to a wonderful pair of breasts.

I was staring and she was blushing like crazy, arms crossed over her breasts.

"Oh, don't look at me," she said in a sort of wail. "It's not my fault I'm so fat."

"Fat?" I asked. "Are you crazy? Would that any of my girlfriends were so fat. Playboy models would love to be that fat. You are magnificent."

I took her hands and gently pulled them away from her breasts, marvelling at one of nature's wonders.

"I'm sorry," I told her in a very quiet voice, "but I have got to see them properly."

I reached around her and unhooked her bra, drawing it down and away from those treasures, ignoring her protests. Her breasts stood out proudly. No matter what she thought, they knew their own worth. Why they didn't sag was a mystery known only to Mother Nature, but I heartily approved of her accomplishment.

"Gods above," I told her. "If you were mine I'd be hiring you out to Playboy as an example of what the models should aspire to."

"You don't think I'm fat? I've always been told it's not right for a girl to have a big chest."

"Ha! Only a jealous woman would tell you something like that. Any man would lock you in a bedroom and keep you there. This explains why Charlie has never let us see you."

I reached out and cupped her breasts, bouncing them slightly in my hands. They felt wonderful.

"Fat," I said scornfully. Standing back a little I looked at her baggy tracksuit pants. I couldn't help wondering what the rest of her looked like. I decided it would be a fine thing to know.

"Excuse me," I said and pulled loose the tie to the tracksuit. That done I proceeded to push them down, not forgetting to collect her panties along the way. Just like that she was standing naked in front of me and, from the way she was blushing, she certainly felt naked.

"You," I said softly and sincerely, "are absolutely magnificent. I have never seen a better figure. How could you ever think that you were fat?"

"Well, people have said it was too much," she mumbled, a hand waving in the general direction of her breasts.

"They lied," I stated flatly, with great confidence. "Just look at them. They stand proudly without even a hint of sag. You should be proud to own them. You should also buy lingerie that's worthy of being next to them. Go and visit a decent bra shop and see what they recommend. You'll be surprised at what they have to offer."

I should know. I had to take a girlfriend to one once. At least, she let me see each one as she tried them on. It was an interesting experience.

It finally seemed to register on Naomi that it was not at all the correct thing to do to be standing naked in front of a man, discussing lingerie. She'd been so embarrassed about her breasts being on display that the revealing of her pussy hadn't really registered. It certainly registered when my hand brushed against it. Her eyes opened really wide and her blushing started all over again.

"Oh my god," she said softly. "I have to get dressed. Go away. I need to get dressed again."

"No."

"What do you mean, no? I have to get dressed. Go outside with the others."

"No means no. I'm not going. The chances of my ever meeting the equivalent of a supermodel ever again are practically non-existent. No-one is going to blame me if I take advantage of this opportunity of a life-time."

My hands came up and ran across her breasts, centring her nipples in the palms of my hands. I rolled them around in little circles, feeling them tighten and stand out.

"Wh-what are you going to do?" she demanded.

"I am going to worship your body," I told her and, bending my head, I captured a nipple with my mouth.

She pushed at my head, protesting. I couldn't do that, it seemed. I moved my head slightly, capturing her other nipple, proving I could. Finally I lifted my head and winked at her.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" she demanded.

"I told you. I'm worshipping your body. Ah, if you want it in cruder terms I guess you could say I am going to fuck you."

My hand slid over her mons and between her legs, rubbing her mound, while she blushed, shaking her head.

"If you're trying to tell me no then you'll have to be much clearer than that," I said, "and I'll ignore you anyway. Lean back a little."

I had eased her over to the kitchen table and she was leaning back against it slightly. By the time I had finished she was leaning back quite a bit more, hands behind her to support her, legs parted. She had a look of shock on her face, apparently unable to believe I was doing this.

"But why are you doing this? You don't really want to, ah, fuck me."

She went quite red as she said that naughty word.

I unzipped and took out what was now a very stiff erection.

"Yes, I do," I said, disagreeing with her. "I really do."

With that I moved closer, cock sliding between her legs, rubbing against her pussy. Her mouth dropped open in shock, apparently still not ready to believe I was doing this. I adjusted my position slightly and pushed.

She gasped, and then then gasped a second time as I drove steadily into her. It turned out that I'd done enough preparatory work and she was wet enough to take me quite easily. I slid fully into position with no problems.

Naomi had a slight problem, one of belief.

"You're, you're fucking me. You're actually doing it."

I started moving, pulling out and returning with a nice gentle motion, finding her responding automatically. I was sure that she wasn't consciously moving with me. I kept on rocking, greatly enjoying the feel of her, in no hurry. She continued to move with me, an odd look on her face.

After a while she closed her eyes, seeming to be moving in a dream. A happy dream from the blissful look on her face. I kept up the motion, gently rocking back and forth, not showing a driving need but more joining together in a mutually joyful experience.

The fact that I wasn't pounding in like crazy didn't mean that the excitement wasn't there. It was. It was just slower sinking its teeth into us. When it did its bite seemed to be deeper than expected. We sort of switched from a leisurely pace to a wild excitement during the period of a couple of strokes. Suddenly I had a new urgency, an urgency that Naomi also seemed to feel as she was clinging to me, pushing against me with sudden determination, frantically almost.

I was helpless to resist the rush. I picked up the pace, driving in hard, feeling Naomi first respond, then climax, making soft little cries as she came. I was quite happy to climax right along with her, pumping hard as I ejaculated.

Slowly I disengaged, breathing hard. Naomi leant back against the table, looking dazed and also breathing hard. She perked up fast when there was a knock on the door.

"Oh my god. Where are my clothes?" she gasped.

Me, I stuck my head out the kitchen door and looked down the hall towards the door, which was still open. Standing on the other side of the flywire screen was Daryl, a good friend of mine.

"Hey, Daryl, come on in. The doors open," I called.

"Relax," I told Naomi, stopping her from pouncing on her clothes. "It's all right. It's just Daryl. You'll like him."

She was still going, "But, but, but. . ." when Daryl walked in and almost fell over he came to such an abrupt halt.

"My god, you are wonderful," he exclaimed looking at Naomi, his sincerity plain. "Truly exquisite."

"You see," I said. "You were worrying about nothing. You are truly lovely. She was afraid we'd think her fat or unsightly," I added for Daryl's benefit.

"Are you kidding? She's perfect, just the way she is. If she was mine I'd never dress her. Just keep her like that so I could enjoy looking at her."

Naomi was blushing and biting on her lip, obviously not accustomed to honest compliments. Time, I thought, to do both her and Daryl a favour.

"Why don't you turn around and lean over the table, love," I said, turning Naomi as I spoke and pressing her forward to lean over the table. "I think you'll find that Daryl will want to show you just how wonderful he thinks you are."

Daryl was giving me a what-the-hell look and I made a crude gesture indicating that he should get his act together and start fucking. He didn't need to be told twice, dropping his trousers and moving up behind Naomi. I moved to the other side of the table where I could watch Naomi.

"Just relax and let it happen," I told her.

I don't know if she relaxed but it certainly happened. I saw the look on her face as Daryl drove firmly into her, her eyes opening wide. She dropped her head slightly and looked at where his hands had reached around her and closed over her breasts before looking back at me with a slightly wild expression on her face.

"Daryl absolutely loves a good pair of breasts," I assured her, "and yours are a pair of the best."

At that point her whole body jolted and she gave a surprised cry. Just a guess, but I think Daryl had pulled back and driven in again, hard. Then Daryl was going hell for leather, banging away for all he was worth. Naomi was bouncing about, partly from Daryl's efforts and partly from her own efforts as she rose to the challenge, matching his love-making with gusto.

It was patently obvious to me that Daryl wasn't going to last long the way he was going. He did tend to rush things. Fortunately for Naomi I had already warmed her up and it wasn't really going to take all that much to get her back to the point where she was ready to go.

So it proved, with Daryl firing off far too soon in my opinion, but with Naomi sensitive enough by that stage to climax anyway. Daryl pulled out, a smug look on his face, while Naomi slowly straightened, looking totally stunned.

"Oh my god," she gasped. "I don't believe any of this. This sort of thing just doesn't happen."

"Quite right," I said.

"What?"

"It didn't happen. It was just your imagination. Daryl and I have just arrived and you're showing us straight through to the backyard."

Even as I was talking I was grabbing hold of Daryl and moving towards the back door. Turning I blew Naomi a kiss and then shoved Daryl out the door, following after him. My last sight of Naomi was her standing in the middle of the kitchen, looking at me, naked and with a smug little smile now on her face.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers