New Year Eve '61, Exactly 750 Words

Story Info
Teens get caught by her mom who joins in.
750 words
3.94
16.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New Year Eve 1961 (in exactly 750 Words)

It was three minutes until midnight. The ball was poised at the top, the crowd was freezing, and the theme of New Year's Eve was groaning through loudspeakers along the street and in the background.

She was about to come but wanted to start at midnight, so she forced his mouth off of her clitoris and onto her ass.

He did not care where he was eating on her, so she pulled her knees apart and as far toward her shoulders as she could while he repositioned himself to impale her at the second the ball fell.

She was naked, as was he. They had been necking since about five-thirty. At about six o'clock, he had fucked her, and he had come within a couple of minutes. She swung around for a session of mutual oral sex and he licked her clean of the mess they had made of her vagina.

After she came hard, she usually had a seizure. She was epileptic, and they handled it easily. After the last time she'd had a seizure, she told him to fuck her sometime while she was seizing, as she wondered what it would be like. She suspected she would not know he was fucking her during a seizure. At first, he had rejected the idea, but after some consideration, he had decided that the next seizure he would fuck her.

But he had known this was not the time, so they'd rested, necking until the ball-drop sex would start. They had laid on the living room floor for a couple of hours and had forgotten about the rest of the world as New Year approached. Dale was about to enter her cunt when the phone rang.

Helen, her mother called to wish her Happy New Year. But the side effect was that Dale and El missed the ball drop and they were not fucking when New Year occurred.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

They realized, startled, that it had gotten dark. Someone was knocking on the glass door that they were extremely busy fucking directly in front of, as they had not remembered to close the drapes.

They of course, scrambled to get covered, but the flash bulb outside the door had recorded the glassed-in image of the two eighteen year old's naked and enjoying sexual intercourse.

When they finally opened the door to let her mother in, she was furious. She, Helen, screamed and ranted, she threw her coat, purse and mittens, hat, and scarf on the club chair by the door, and proceeded to sit on the ottoman across from the couch. She quickly stood back up, looking at the palm of her hand and continued screaming about the upholstery being wet and thus probably stained. Then she smelled her hand and started anew with the screaming.

As she screamed, I noticed she was 'cleaning' the upholstery, and rinsing the wetness using saliva from her mouth, where she cleaned the evidence by licking it away. Then she smelled her hand and started all over again.

Helen whispered, "You cunt! Eighteen years old and fucking in the doorway. Fucking in front of the open drapes. You are a slut, Elizabeth. What has happened to my daughter?"

El screeched, "Aargh!"

I struggled to get my erection covered. Both Liz and I were in shock with her Mother wiping and licking repeatedly. Helen became quieter and quieter in the racket she had been raising. It seemed as though her licking our slime and wetness had diverted her brain's focus from the whole discovery of us naked, and focused on fucking.

We had been oblivious to the world around us but recovered quickly as Helen wound down and became focused on the wetness as she kept scraping it to her mouth.

Liz first caught up with her mother's focus, and stood, dropped the sweats she was about to wear and put her right foot on the ottoman beside Helen.

When Helen saw Liz's open crotch, she forgot her rant, her cleaning, and reached for Liz. When Liz felt her Mom licking her hairy vagina and heard her moaning, Liz told Dale, "Help Mom get her clothes off I want to see you eat her while she eats me."

The time was now midnight plus forty-nine minutes.

Dale said, "Let's all take our time and have our orgasm at one o'clock. I think we have found out something important tonight, Liz. Let's close the drapes and pour some bubbly."