New Years, New Tears, New Start

Story Info
The reunion, gave Bonnie a chance to start her life over.
20.2k words
4.55
120.2k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,799 Followers

Happy New Year. This one's a bit different. So many of the you have asked for a story where it's not the wife who cheats. Okay here it is.SS06

* * * * * *

Christmas had been a nightmare as usual. I awoke the following day and went into the bathroom while Ted continued to snore.

Our argument yesterday had been even worse than normal. Ted had screamed and cursed at me in front of our parents. I guess I knew it was bad when I'd done it but there are times when you have to take a risk for the ones you love.

I'd hoped that Ted wouldn't discover what I'd done until Christmas was over. Or maybe he'd forgive me when he figured out why I'd done it.

I was wrong. Ted's parents had arrived to spend Christmas with us just after lunch. My parents got here soon afterwards. Ted was still asleep when they arrived.

I'd explained to both sets of parents that Ted was tired from working all day on Christmas Eve. Unfortunately, Ted's dad had run into him the previous day and looked at me strangely but didn't say anything. He later let me know that he'd seen his son stumbling out of a bar, already drunk at noon on Christmas Eve.

Ted soon awakened, still drunk as a skunk and angry as hell. To my horror, he stomped past our parents with barely a word and headed straight for the coffee can that we kept our savings in.

When he noticed that most of the money we'd both saved was gone, he went berserk.

"You stupid bitch," he sneered. "Where's my fucking money?"

"Ted, I'm sorry," I said. "You knew our parents were coming for Christmas. I had to buy a turkey and some food for Christmas dinner."

"No, you fucking didn't," he said. "They could have ate what was already here. And you didn't spend all of that money on food. You're stupid but not that stupid. Gimme the rest back."

"I bought Bobby one toy, Ted. You did want your only child to have SOMETHING for Christmas didn't you?"

"His grandparents will get him something," he said. "Where's my money?"

"Ted, it was our money," I said. "More than half of it was the money that my parents gave me for Christmas. Some of it was also my tip money from work."

"So just what the fuck are you trying to say?" he asked. By then both sets of our parents, who'd been trying to stay out of it, came into the room.

"Ted, it was our money, not just yours," I said in a very quiet voice.

Before I could react everything went black for a second. It was that fast. Ted's dad ran into the room and grabbed him. My dad got between Ted and I. Ted shook his father off, like a dog shaking off water.

Both of our dads were normal sized men, Ted is pretty big and very strong.

"I'm the man around here," he screamed. "That means I'm in charge of OUR money. YOU do not touch OUR money without asking me first. How the fuck am I supposed to buy beer now? There's barely enough left here for a six-pack."

Then he turned and stormed out of the room.

"Ted God damn it, come back here," shouted his father. "You can't treat your wife like that."

"You know what Dad?" he said. "I should have figured that you'd be on her side. Did you even bother to listen to what she did? You just take her side no matter what don't you. I'm out of here."

Then Ted grabbed his coat and walked out of the house. My mom and Ted's mother helped me up. My mom got some ice to put on my face. It had already started to swell. Ted's mom checked on the turkey, she basted it and then turned back to us. The look on her face broadcast her concern.

"Don't worry," I said. "It's really not his fault. He's been working a lot of extra hours. A lot of the time he's just so tired that it makes him cranky."

They all looked at me as if I was touched in the head.

"You know," I said. "It really wasn't supposed to be this way. Ted was supposed to be playing pro football by now. But things will look up for us. We just have to stay together and keep trying."

"Look Honey," said my father in law. "I know you love my son. God knows why, but I can't figure it out. But you don't have to make excuses for him. And you also don't have to put up with his shit. If he ever hits you again, call the police and come and stay with us. And realistically, that football thing was just a dream you guys had back in high school. Ted was a great high school football player but he was barely average on the college level. So there's no way he was ever going to make the pros."

"He only got a partial scholarship to college, Honey. Do you remember how his expenses got paid?"

I nodded my head. I remembered very well.

"I do," he continued. "You gave up your own chance to go to college and got a job as a waitress, to support him. Most guys would have busted their asses either on the football field or in class. But Ted flunked nearly all of his classes and still ended up getting cut from the team. Ted has never worked hard at anything in his life. He still has that high school mentality. He still sees it like since he's a big, good looking guy, life owes him something." He shook his head again and looked at me.

"I'm his father. I've known that boy since before he was born. You deserve better. My grandson deserves better."

"Just give him some time," I said. "He'll surprise all of us."

"That's just what I'm afraid of," he said.

I got the dads to sit down and watch TV. They watched my son playing contentedly on the floor with his new toy car.

"Bobby, what kind of car is that," asked my dad.

"Muttang," said Bobby excitedly. "Vroom!"

"You mean, Mustang," said Ted's dad.

"S'what I said, Poppa," said Bobby. "Muttang!"

Ted's dad came over to me again. "Bonnie, what else did he get for Christmas? He doesn't put that car down. Doesn't he like his other things?"

I looked down and tears rolled down my cheeks. I put the knife that I'd been peeling the potatoes with down and turned away. When the salty tears hit the still raw bruise where Ted had hit me, it started to throb again.

Ted's mom came over and hugged me. "Steve, she was fine. Why do you always have to stir shit up?"

"Jeez, Cindy," he said. "All I did was asked her a question. He's my God damned grandson. I'm supposed to try and find out about him. I care about him too. I'm sorry. I'm sorry Bonnie. I didn't mean anything by it."

He left the kitchen and as he hit the living room, I saw him gesture to my dad. A few minutes later I heard, "We'll be back," then the sound of the front door closing.

* * * * * *

Ted left the house and got into his 20 year old Honda. He drove down the street and turned left when he hit the corner. He drove one block and then turned left again. He parked in the lot of the strip mall around the corner from his house and walked halfway down the street. He quickly ran through the front yard of the vacant house in the middle of the block. He leaped and vaulted over the fence in the backyard of that house into the yard of the house behind it. He pulled out his cheap pay as you go cell phone and dialed a number.

The phone rang three times before it was answered. "Where the fuck are you?" asked a feminine voice on the other end.

"I'm in your backyard baby," he said. "Open the door and let me in."

Ted waited nervously on the back porch. He had to be very careful because his parents were at his house and you never knew what old people would do. The house that he was visiting was right across the street from his own.

After a few moments that seemed like hours, the door opened and Ted rushed inside.

"Shit it's cold out there," he said.

"But it's warm in here, baby," said the woman.

Ted had known Francine for what seemed like most of his life. She and Bonnie had been inseparable growing up. If you saw one of them you saw the other. She'd even tagged along on some of Ted and Bonnie's dates, but Ted never paid her any attention. She wasn't nearly as attractive as Bonnie.

Years later, after Ted and Bonnie married and settled down; Ted and Francine began to notice each other. It was awkward because Francine was still his wife's best friend.

After Francine's divorce, her second, the attraction between Ted and Francine heated up, only Bonnie knew nothing about it.

Francine was about five feet-two inches tall. She was just slightly chunky and gaining. Her hair was cut in a short page boy style. She was wearing a long robe.

She had a gift wrapped box in one hand.

"I got you two presents," she said. "Which one do you want to open first?"

"I only see one box," gushed Ted.

Francine opened the robe and let it fall to the floor. Under the robe she was naked except for a bow stuck just above her shaven pussy. "Here's the second box," she said.

"I know what's in that one," he said. "It's something I can eat. What's in the second one?"

Francine handed Ted the box and he ripped the wrapping off of it and tore open the box. Inside was a Jack Daniels Gift bottle. "Ooh something I can drink," he said. "They'll go together perfectly."

He opened the whiskey and took a pull straight from the bottle. With his other hand he grabbed Francine roughly and pulled her to him. He pushed her back onto her couch where she eagerly spread her legs and he took one swipe across her pussy with his rough tongue. Francine lost her mind as the pleasure hit her.

"Baby, this is just what I need," he said. "You wouldn't believe how much bullshit I had to put up with this morning. Your fucking friend overstepped her place. I had to remind her of it."

"What do you mean Ted?" asked Francine.

"I didn't hurt her," he said. "But I did have to give her a little smack."

Francine tried her best to keep her face neutral. Inside she was both horrified that he'd hit a woman and turned on at the same time. She also thought it was something that Bonnie deserved. Francine had been jealous of Bonnie since high school. Not because of anything Bonnie had ever done to her, but because of the way that Bonnie was. First off, Bonnie was pretty. Not just your average cheerleader pretty, Bonnie was fucking beautiful. Francine could go out and get her hair and her makeup done and spend a ton of her parent's money on clothes for a party. Bonnie would show up without any make up, wearing jeans and an old T-shirt, with her hair in a ponytail and the guys would flock to Bonnie as soon as she showed up.

That wasn't supposed to happen. College men were not supposed to act like that. Francine did everything she could to attract the guys. She was the kind of woman who was automatic. If you dated her, you were going to get sex. Bonnie, on the other hand, even at twenty two years old was still a virgin. She was waiting to marry Ted when he graduated from college and became a pro football player.

Bonnie didn't date anyone except for Ted. When other guys asked her to go out or even just dance she smiled and politely told them, "No."

Bonnie never went to any of the parties without Ted. Ted, on the other hand, went to every party he could find. When people asked him about what went on at the parties and how he could do that to a sweet girl like Bonnie, he just laughed and told them that one of them needed to know what to do on their wedding night.

After Bonnie and Ted got married, she was pregnant within four months of the wedding day. She went from virgin to mommy in just over a year. Within six months of the wedding, Ted was cheating on her. After living in a couple of cheesy apartments, they got some help from both sets of parents and put a down payment on the house. It was by pure accident that Francine and her then husband lived right across the street.

Two days after Francine's husband left her bed, Ted moved into it.

Francine didn't work. She didn't need to. She had money coming in from the divorce. She was always looking out for husband number three, but he needed to have more money than husband number two did. Ted was purely a play toy for Francine. She enjoyed him because of his size and strength, but also because of his volatile nature. It turned her on to play around with someone who enjoyed beating the shit out of people as much as talking to them. It amazed her to think that this giant of a man could be controlled just by giving him something that cost her nothing and that she enjoyed as much as he did.

The last and most satisfying thing about fucking Ted was that she was taking something away from Bonnie. In her mind, she saw it as revenge for all of the men who never even gave her a shot because they were rendered stupid by Bonnie's pretty face.

All of this ran through Francine's mind as Ted sat between her legs alternating between sips of whiskey and licks of her pussy. After a few minutes, Ted put the bottle down roughly on the table next to Francine's couch. He stood up and pulled his pants down. He positioned himself between her spread legs and jammed himself home in one shot.

Then he started fucking her hard and fast. To most women, it would almost be considered violent, but that was the way that Francine liked it. She'd had men who were bigger and she'd had men who were thicker, but she'd never found anyone who fucked her as hard as Ted did. Within minutes they were both bathed in sweat and clawing at each other. Their bodies slammed against each other with a ferocity that resembled fighting more than an expression of love. It was hard to tell who was the more aggressive. They tumbled down to the floor and Francine ended up on top. She slammed her vagina violently against Ted's abdomen again and again. She increased her pace until the sound of their bodies slapping against each other drowned out everything except for their moans and cries. Ted reached for one of her hanging breasts and tried to twist one of her nipples. She yelped in a combination of pain and pleasure. She grabbed both of his arms and pinned them to the floor above his head and started pushing her sex against him in earnest.

She was so close to cumming that she didn't need to have her orgasm lessened by spreading the sensation to other areas. "We're not here to fall in love," she hissed. "You can play with my titties later, baby. For now just fuck me harder."

Ted just growled in pleasure and started thrusting his dick even further into her. He also quickened his pace again. After a few more seconds of this, he roared like a bull breeding a cow and pulled out. He shot his sperm all over Francine's stomach and breasts.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" she sneered. "I was almost there."

"Shut up," said Ted. "I told you a long time ago. I already got caught and trapped by one bitch. It will never happen to me again. So be glad for what you're getting. Now bend over and suck it."

Francine didn't need to be told twice. She plunged her head down onto Ted's shrinking member. It only took her a few seconds to get him up again. She truly believed that Ted was a walking miracle. He wasn't very smart. And he had failed at most things he tried, but somehow, the man could always get an erection. Even with as much liquor in him as he'd consumed last night and already this afternoon, all it took was a few swipes of her talented tongue and he was back in action.

This time he bent her over and slowly pushed his penis into her ass. Francine enjoyed anal sex as much as any other form. Ted roughly fingered her clit as he rammed her ass and the combination had her howling within seconds. She loved it when Ted fucked her ass, because Bonnie had never allowed him to do that. Ted loved rough, nasty sex as much as Francine did. They both loved to try out different ways to do it and try out different places around not only her house, but the surrounding area.

One of her favorite places to have sex had almost gotten them caught a few times. Francine loved it when Ted fucked her in the park. They'd done it a few times in places ranging from park benches to the fountain in the center of the park. They'd even done it on the sliding board in the play area. The second time that they'd tried the fountain they'd been interrupted by the sound of car doors closing. When they looked up, they saw a couple of police officers with flashlights walking around the park looking for something. They'd quickly grabbed their clothes and ducked into Ted's car. By the time the police officers hit the parking lot they were inside of the car.

They'd ducked and hidden inside of the car while the policemen scoured the bushes and everything in the area. Luckily they never looked into any of the several cars in the parking lot. They were all full of couples necking anyway. Ted and Francine would have blended in fine.

Just as Francine was about to cum from Ted's dual attack on her clit and in her ass, she heard the sound of someone knocking on her door. Both of them stopped in mid thrust.

Ted stupidly was about to yell something. Francine stopped him cold by putting her hand over his mouth.

She pulled gingerly away from him and went to the window. "Oh shit," she said. "It's your wife."

"God damn her, what does she want?" asked Ted angrily. "That bitch doesn't want me to have any fun."

"Sssh," said Francine. "She'll hear you." Francine put on a robe. Even though she was barely thirty, her lifestyle and time had begun to take their toll on her. Her ass was a bit wider than she'd have liked and she was developing a band of fat around her middle.

She went to the door and opened it. She smiled brightly as she looked at Bonnie.

"Hi Bonnie, Merry Christmas," she said brightly.

Bonnie screwed up her nose and lips as the smell of sex came wafting out of the house.

"Francine, Good Lord," she said. "Were you masturbating again? I can't believe you're at it this early on Christmas Day? We have to find you another husband."

"Everyone isn't as lucky as you are, Honey," said Francine trying her best to conceal a smirk.

"Well, I didn't want my best friend to be alone on Christmas," said Bonnie. "So I came over to invite you to have dinner with us."

"Oh, that sounds heavenly, Hon," said Francine. "You go on back home. I'll take a shower and run right over, okay." Bonnie nodded and was about to say something when Francine slammed the door.

As Francine headed back into her living room, she hated Bonnie even more. They were only a week away from the start of a new year. She wanted to fuck up Bonnie's life even more. It hit her like lightning. As she walked she came up with a plan that would take care of three things at once. It might be a little bit tricky to pull off but she was sure she could handle it. It would humiliate Bonnie and stop her from acting like her shit didn't stink. It would also break up her marriage and as an added benefit, if things worked out, Francine would have a lot more access to Ted. Well, at least until she got bored with him or found herself another suitable husband.

Francine knew that Ted was simply not husband material. Ted would never be more to her than a human vibrator. As he aged, he'd lose even that talent. She couldn't see herself actually going out in public with him. She also couldn't see herself trying to have any kind of meaningful relationship with him. He was obtuse and he had all the class of a smeared turd. She'd just enjoy what he had to offer, until she no longer wanted it.

"Is she gone?" asked Ted as soon as she came back into the room. He was still naked and looking out from behind the closet door.

"Yep, she's gone," said Francine. "We'll have to finish up later lover, but I have a question for you."

"Yes I want to finish fucking your tight asshole," said Ted.

"That is so sweet," said Francine. "But it's a serious question. How would you like to get away from Bonnie, for good and probably make some money as well? Plus you'd be able to do it without anyone blaming you for it."

"Who do I have to kill?" he asked excitedly.

"We'll talk about it later, baby," she said. "For now, I'm going to dinner at your house."

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,799 Followers