New Year's, Risk and Reward

Story Info
A couple takes huge risk, but emotions take over.
13.2k words
4.49
626.3k
761
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newbie2008
newbie2008
4,763 Followers

Somehow I believe when a sexual fantasy is overly planned it takes much of the thrill and excitement out of it, at least I believe that now. The experience my wife and I had last New Year's Eve was anything but planned and the thrill of being only feet away, watching other men have her completely, was more excitement than most humans can handle... When utterly unplanned.

Last December, while visiting a friend of my wife's, we found ourselves being invited to a New Year's Eve party at one of the finest hotels in Florida. Kristen and I have never been into the large party scene, usually preferring a small gathering of friends on such an occasion. Not that we don't know how to party, or like to party, we just felt that a crowd of one thousand was no longer a party it was a "Look at me" convention.

After a great deal of begging from my wife's friend, Kristen finally told her that we would go. Her friend was very relieved in that she felt obliged to go and would know almost no one there. She couldn't stop thanking us.

Days later my wife Kristen began making plans for the big night. Still two weeks away, she began going to the tanning bed, which is something she hadn't done in years because of how bad it is for the skin, but explained that it was the first big party we had ever been to and she wasn't going without a tan. It didn't end there though, she began shopping for the perfect shoes, got online and ordered a new outfit, and later had her finger and toenails professionally manicured. I have to say she became more and more stunning with every day.

Even before prepping and dolling herself up for this party she was hot in anyone's book. At thirty-two, she can always turn more heads than most twenty-one year old women, even on a bad day. She was consistently being taken for a woman in her mid-twenties.

I think what most men always noticed first were her perfect legs and ass. When I say perfect, I mean when she wore shorts or a bikini they looked airbrushed and flawlessly shaped. Since the day I met her, twelve years ago, she has always been a petite 5'2", 107 lb brunette with lovely green eyes and a smile that lights up a room. I'm thankful every day that she takes so much pride in her appearance, and that she's mine at all.

At around 6:00 P.M. the evening of the thirty-first, we both began getting ready for the big night. It goes without saying men get ready light years before women. True to form, I was ready two hours before she was, but stayed in the room working on the computer, chit-chatting with her as she put on her makeup and such. I'm not sure how many men enjoy watching their wives get dressed, but I always loved watching Kristen get dressed or undressed.

I especially loved what she was wearing this particular evening. She began with putting on her top which was a long sleeve, thin, tight, black sweater that was actually what she call's a "one piece", being that it was not only a sweater, it was her underwear that snapped at the crotch. She loved wearing that type of top saying that it felt so comfortable, but she also knew that it drove me nuts when she walked around the house with nothing but that on.

She then pulled up a zipped-from-the-side, reserved, yet very sexy plaid skirt that came three quarters of the way up her thighs. It very much accentuated her beautiful rear end.

Finally, she sat on the side of the bed making a silly face at me as if to suggest that the skirt was cutting into her as she put on her shoes.

Now most men probably don't think feet can be all that sexy, but then they haven't seen Kristen's. I couldn't take my eyes off her feet and legs as she put on these very hot four inch heels with a one half inch strap above the ankles and another just above her toes.

When she stood up and began turning and looking into the mirror with her hands on her hips, I was floored with how hot she looked. She was so gorgeously tanned and her outfit complimented her body perfectly. After asking me a thousand times for reassurance if she looked okay, and my replying over and over that she looked amazing, we hopped in the car and off we went.

After the valet took my keys upon arriving, we began walking toward the door when, within seconds, her friend yelled out, "Kristen." After scanning the ocean of people at the entrance, we spotted her waving her hand wildly. I kept walking, but Kristen and her buddy began doing the woman prance toward one another and hugged as if they hadn't seen each other in years.

Being the eternal optimist I figured I could still have a good time and perhaps even recoup most of the $80 we spent per ticket at the free bar, which I began working on immediately. After only thirty minutes or so, and a couple of drinks later, Kristen and her friend got the itch to dance, but I wasn't ready to wade into the ocean of people on the dance floor. I must admit it was large enough for three hundred people, but it looked like seven hundred already had the idea to dance before Kristen.

They tugged on me for a minute or so when they finally said, "Fine, I guess we women will have to improvise and dance by ourselves."

I grinned and replied, "Yes, yes, you two go ahead, I would just get in the way. Let me have some more fun juice and I'll get out there."

Kristen just smiled and playfully wrinkled her nose sticking out her tongue, and off they went. As I turned to the bar and ordered another vodka tonic, I glanced back and did a double take as I marveled at how incredibly sexy she looked walking away from me toward the dance floor. She couldn't help but shake her cute rear-end. It was just that natural sexy way she walked.

They stayed out there for two songs and halfway through the second song I began to notice two black guys working their way toward Kristen and Jill; you know the type of guys, the ones who went to the dance floor alone hoping to walk off of it with a hook up.

Kristen and her friend Jill just ignored them as they danced facing each other, when the two guys began to split off, with one behind Kristen and the other behind her buddy. Toward the end of the song, the one behind Kristen leaned over and said something to her. She just smiled, rolled her eyes, and turned back toward her friend. As the song ended, he once again leaned over saying something to her and she again smiled saying something and nodding her head in a yes manner.

As she walked back toward me, I gave a funny face raising my eyebrows and asked as she walked up, "Do we have an admirer?"

She chuckled replying, "Oh, it would seem so wouldn't it?"

I laughed and said, "Let me guess. Damn you look good baby. Are you here with anyone?"

Her eyes got big in a silly way as she replied, "Oh you're good. You must have a miracle ear sir. But seriously, that is almost exactly what was said. He was very polite though, I didn't have to put my rude on."

We stood there for a while longer having another drink and a shot, and I could tell Kristen was beginning to feel a decent buzz. She rarely drinks at all, but it's very obvious when she does. She begins to yammer away and gets fidgety, not being able to stand still for three seconds straight. It's very cute to watch.

As we continued to stand there, a blaring dance beat began playing as Kristen and her friend Jill instantly began doing a joking rendition of dirty dancing with each other. It only lasted for a few seconds, but it was smoking hot and I noticed several men smile and glue their eyes to it. I've learned not to be the jealous type over the years because if I were, I would be in the seventh circle of hell with how many men stare at my wife on a daily basis.

After their little tease, and spiking perhaps a dozen men's testosterone levels, Kristen walked up to me and put her arms around my neck and gave me a very sweet kiss. Afterwards, she said in a cute mischievous way, "Let's do another shot."

I was getting that good comfortable buzz, somewhere between perfect and, "If five drinks feel this good five more will feel even better." I smiled at her for a second or two and replied, "Ok, you talked me into it."

We all three threw another one back and then ordered a regular mixed drink. Before the thumping loud song ended, they once again begged me to go out and dance, but again I just wasn't ready to wade through that crowd, and dance on the fringe of this enormous packed dance floor.

This time they didn't beg nearly as much, they just waited for the next song to begin when Kristen gave me a kiss, a cute smile, and off they went. I continued hanging around the bar small talking with other guys who were probably there solo. After a few minutes I turned to order drinks for the girls so they would have one waiting on them when they got done dancing, and a guy quickly said, "Just get those with mine," and threw down a ten dollar tip. Even though it was a free bar, I thought it was very nice of this fellow because it would save me at least a ten minute wait.

I thanked him instantly and after a few seconds realized he and his buddy were the two guys that were trying to dance with Kristen and her friend earlier. They seemed like pretty nice guys as we spoke and joked a bit. After several minutes, he asked, "Is that your wife? I promise you I'm not trying to pick up on her, especially after she told me on the dance floor that she was married."

I quickly replied, "Yes, that's my baby Kristen."

To my surprise he began saying that he thought he recognized her from the University of Tennessee and that is what he was trying to ask her on the dance floor, but she brushed him off telling him she was married and not interested. He told me he very much respected that and went on to say that he was somewhat embarrassed and should have waited to ask after she was done dancing. He mentioned that she and two other women from a U of T sorority spoke at his fraternity about drug abuse and help for addiction.

I was floored because, not only was she an alumnus of the University of Tennessee, she headed a drug abuse prevention group on campus speaking at many of the sororities and fraternities there.

He was a very nice respectable and educated guy. I quickly became quite comfortable speaking with him, no longer perceiving him as a threat. We spoke for a while longer when I noticed Kristen and her friend walking toward us.

Kristen just tossed a quick look to me as if to say, "What the hell is he doing here?"

I simply grinned because I knew she would be shocked. As she walked up she gave what was almost a dirty look to him, when immediately I said, "I'd like to introduce you to Derrick, an alumnus from the University of Tennessee who admired one of your drug intervention speeches at his fraternity."

She got a wide-eyed look on her face putting her hands over her mouth and said, "Oh my God, I'm so sorry. Is that what you were trying to tell me out there?"

They both laughed and he replied, "Yes, I'm sure I could have been smarter about it, but in all honesty I didn't realize you were married at the moment, but did want to eventually say hello. That's why I got the courage to come over. You have a wonderful husband."

She smiled and gave me a big hug saying, "Yes, this is my sweetie, gosh I'm so sorry. I wouldn't have been so rude if I had known. I spoke at so many events and my memory is awful. I hope you forgive me."

"Nothing to forgive, I should have had enough sense to know you were taken. I hope you don't take this the wrong way; we heard very little of your message the night you presented it at our fraternity. Most of us were in love with you and your friends."

She laughed and replied, "Well, I think that's a compliment in some odd way, but we tried to get the word out."

He began waving his hands saying, "Oh no, please know what you were doing was a great thing, it's just that when it was announced that we had a drug education speech that night, we expected it to be women with pamphlets and Baptist church outfits on."

She once again giggled and said, "Well, I hope somewhere during our crusade we saved someone from going down that path."

He stuck out his hand and said, "It was the most honorable thing anyone could have done."

She shook his hand and said, "I really appreciate that."

We all stood there for a while longer talking about everything from what we were all now doing, to the good old U of T days, when out of the blue Derrick began explaining, "Hey this party ends at 1:00 AM, but you all are more than welcome to come up to the 7th floor where we are having an after-hours party. We've rented lots of adjoining rooms and a few more people wouldn't be a crowd at all."

I was all for it and Kristen, after a few seconds, also agreed. She wasn't sure at first because her friend said immediately she had to leave with the folks with whom she came.

Approximately ten minutes after the strike of 12:00 AM, with balloons and confetti littering the floor, Derrick said, "I'm heading up to the rooms; I really hope you can make it."

Kristen said, "We'll be up shortly."

She then turned to me and began kissing me wildly, wilder than she would have ordinarily, especially in public, but then again she had at least four shots and four strong mixed drinks dancing around in her happy head. She was very out of character, but having a "drunk's" blast. Don't get me wrong, she wasn't plastered, but she was feeling no pain and enjoying herself immensely.

We spent about fifteen minutes saying good-bye to her friend and those she came with before we finally discussed whether we should still go up to the after-hours party. We came to the quick agreement that we would only stay for a half hour or so and made for the front desk. Kristen suggested that we might get lucky and get a room, which we luckily did. At a ridiculous price I might add and only because of a cancellation. We both agreed that a DUI was the worst way to start out the New Year.

Before going up, we both grabbed another mixed drink not knowing for certain if they would have drinks or whether it was a situation of bring your own. The elevator ride was one of the sweetest moments we have ever shared. She hugged me the entire ride kissing me and telling me how much she loved me. I could have almost pushed the down button just to ride up again, but in an instant, "Ding," the doors slowly opened on seven. As soon as the doors opened we both began hearing "Boom... Boom Boom Boom Boom... Boom... Boom Boom Boom Boom."

He originally told us it was room 749, so we turned left as the arrows on the wall told us. It seemed as though the booming got louder and louder with every step we took. We kept looking at the doors we passed when I finally said, "It must be at the end." We eventually made it to the end of the hall when I finally asked Kristen, "Are you sure you want to go in here?"

She only replied, "I'm not sure. It sounds like a frigging dance club."

I grabbed her by the hand and said, "What the hell, if it's insane we'll leave."

I pounded on the door, and a guy I had never seen before in my life opened it saying, "Oh what's up, come in, you know Derrick?" The music amplified ten times after the door opened. My first thought was how they kept from getting kicked out of this hotel for all the noise.

We both said yes, in a shocked state. Instantly Derrick jumped up from the back of the room and jumped over people's legs, pushing people out of the way, and yelled, "I'm glad you came, it won't be so loud soon. Most of the people here are planning on going out to another party."

The first thing I asked was, "Have they threatened to kick you out yet?"

He laughed and said, "I'm sure they would but I have friends and family on both sides of this room and on top and bottom. We always plan it that way on New Years."

I thought two things right off: one, that's the craziest planning I had ever heard; and two, they must be one of the most party addicted band of people on earth. Both ways though, he was right, the music finally lowered and we must have met more cousins, friends, and acquaintances than any one person should have.

After fifteen minutes or so, it seriously did thin out just as he said it would. Shortly after the room evacuated we found ourselves with Derrick, three of his friends, and one of their girlfriends. They all said at one point or another that they had better sense than to go out on the town and get into trouble with the others.

It took about two minutes before someone went for alcohol in the room. Immediately Derrick asked if we would like a drink and we both said yes. Over the short time we were there socially sipping our drinks, we found ourselves completely empty. So the timing was perfect.

Derrick took the paper caps off of some glasses by the bathroom and began pouring Crown Royal straight into the short glasses. As he did Kristen out of the blue looked at the guy closest to this enormous boom box and said, "It's too quiet in here."

The guy closest immediately said, "Oh hell yeah, it is, it really is." He fumbled for a second or two when finally he pushed a button on this crazy large box, and BOOM, it took off.

Instantly this booming rap music was back. Kristen broke into an incredibly exaggerated sexy walk toward me. As she did, Derrick turned and handed her two drinks, one for her and one for me. They both laughed as she grabbed them and held them high in the air as she walked. It must be said that when she did this even slightly, it brought a lot of attention. They all were making howls and "Oh yeah" comments.

As she got close to me she put the drinks on the table, gave a mischievous smile, and said, "Dance with me."

In an odd way I found myself very turned on watching all the guys stare at her, and go on and on with their hoops and whoops as she did that little sexy walk. It was utterly amazing, but not sleazy. It could be accurately described as a "shake your ass walk," perhaps what you might see a stripper do as she walked to her dance pole. I kept playing along, but she had no idea how much she was turning me on, in so very many ways.

As she handed me my drink, she put hers down and began slowly dancing right in front of me in the sexiest way I have ever seen her move. As a former U of T cheerleader dancing was second nature to her.

I hadn't noticed whatsoever, but during my extreme tease moment Derrick had gone into the bathroom and changed into gray sweatpants and a T-shirt. I wasn't sure, but it looked obvious to me that he had no underwear on under those sweatpants. Any man who's ever worn sweatpants without underwear knows that your whole package swings around and damn near makes an outline in the front, leaving no one guessing whether you're wearing underwear. He was completely oblivious to it as if it was the most natural thing ever.

He began dancing by himself as he came out of the bathroom looking at what appeared to be a hotel receipt. Derrick was about ten feet from us, when I motioned for him to come over and dance. Keep in mind I'm not a dancer and was barely moving as I held my drink, but Kristen could have done it for a living. I had become so turned on by this time. I really wanted to watch her dance with him.

I can't explain it. The arousal I was experiencing was not only from watching my very sexy wife slowly and erotically dance; much of it was from watching her dance like she was in front of these other men -- their eyes were utterly on her every move.

After several seconds Derrick grinned, casually gave a "what the hell" look, and began dancing, working his way toward us. The music was some of the loudest booming gangsta rap I had ever heard. As he moved toward us, Kristen had no idea. She just kept looking at me smiling her beautiful smile, slowly dancing in a way she would never dance sober. After a few seconds, Derrick was directly behind her dancing. Still she had no clue he was there.

newbie2008
newbie2008
4,763 Followers