Newly Elected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the next man came in, I heard him walk towards me and I rested my head on the mattress, not evening looking around to see who it was. I could make out enough between my legs as I saw another fat African dong swinging around behind me, getting ready to enter my asshole. I waited to feel it penetrate my sphincter and above all I longed for him to release his thick baby-batter into my cummy hole.

Over the next several hours, I submitted my body to the service of these African migrants, taking cock after cock deep into my ass, until they finally orgasmed, releasing their sperm inside me. I counted 12, and yet still the cocks came, as I realised that several of them had come back for seconds. It was only when I heard Amidou's voice that it finally came to an end.

'Well, you really want to keep this job!' he laughed loudly, as he came into the room and handed me my clothes back.

Truth be told, half way through the night I had forgotten all about the reasons I was really there, all I cared about was the intense pleasure that these men were giving me by fucking me one after the other in the ass.

'Thank you for getting on top of the protests,' I said, sincerely.

'As long as you bring that sweet hole here every weekend until we get that nut-case out of office and this curfew overturned, you won't hear a peep out of these men.' He promised me.

Would it be so bad if the curfew didn't get overturned, I wondered to myself with a smile. That would be a thought for another day though. I suddenly realised I missed the blind-date, but I didn't care any longer. I had found my place here. It was Saturday and that evening I had an appointment at hostel number 2 - the biggest in the district, at least 30 men. I would be willing to do anything to keep the peace there too...

12