Newlywed Whore Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know! Oh fuck, I know!"

Her heart was pounding. She'd never felt such a weird, dirty sense of excitement. Her whole body was quivering at the thrill of what was happening to her. It wasn't even uncomfortable anymore. Her lower body felt kind of numb. She couldn't believe she'd taken all of that massive cock up her ass.

But then he was fucking her, sodomizing her, plowing his dick back and forth in her oil-slick asshole. Her buns quivered each time he rammed into her. She thought she could feel his balls slapping against her gaping cunt on every stroke.

"So strange! So dirty! I can't believe I'm letting you do this to me!" she panted. "I feel like such a whore!"

For a while he was quiet but for some soft panting. He kept up a steady rhythm, ramming his cock up her ass again and again. He could feel himself getting very close to the edge. And at the same time Tina was wondering how he could keep this up. Why hadn't he come yet?

"I could arrange it, you know," he panted into her ear.

"Arrange it?"

"Your fantasy. Two men. I could arrange it for you. I have a friend."

"Oh fuck," was all she could say. His cock up her ass felt like it was penetrating into her belly.

"He's even better hung than I am. Huge fucking cock. We could both go to town on you."

Tina almost swooned at the thought. Two men. Two huge cocks. One of her fantasies, brought to life.

"Do it," she gasped. "How about Friday night?" Gerald was due home on the weekend. It would be her last chance maybe.

"Perfect," he gasped. "Ever been dp'd?"

"Dp'd?"

"Double penetration. When two men fuck you at the same time, one up your pussy, one up your ass."

"Fuck, is such a thing even possible?"

"You haven't watched much porn, have you?"

"Oh fuck," Tina muttered. "Oh fuck."

He was leaning even lower over her back suddenly, his head on her shoulder. His ass pistoned up and down. And then he was coming, pumping jet after jet of hot semen up her ass. He was groaning softly, ramming his spurting hard-on into her again and again. Her oil-slick buns quivered with each of his lunges. And his sperm kept streaming up inside her.

"Oh fuck, I'm such a whore," she muttered. "Such a fucking whore."

He thrust into her for another thirty seconds, his prick spewing spunk. Silver goo dangled from his cock shaft each time he withdrew. And then he was slowing, coming to rest on top of her, his balls drained.

"Such a whore. Such a fucking whore," she mumbled.

"We'll see," he gasped. "We'll see how much of a whore you are on Friday."

12