Newlyweds Ch. 02: Second Shock!

Story Info
Wife sees pregnant friend with groom in bed.
1.7k words
3.39
14.7k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Newlyweds Second Shock

See, 'Newlyweds First Shock,' 'Newlyweds Second Shock,' etc. to read these Newlywed Shocks in order and to know what lead to this story.

She is now 73 years old. Her figure is well preserved even though she never exercised, ate healthily, slept regular hours, or took particular cautions where sex, and social media, the internet, and banking were concerned. Due to the influence of her childhood, it was not until 2019 that she became aware of who she was and liked, trusted, and was comfortable with herself.

Being drunk made her grasp of the scene in front of her slower and made it more difficult to believe. She was completely curious about what she could see. Her husband's bare feet soles and toes were pointing up to the ceiling with little specks of dirt stuck to the balls of his feet and the bottom of his toes. Maybe it was dog fur, or maybe from the garage floor. His lower legs disappeared into the cover above him, which was a light fabric full skirt propped on top of an ass supported on two white legs straddling his hips. The ass cheeks, the hair, and a vagina were also visible under the tangled skirt hem.

After about five seconds or so, the ass began to belong to Marge in her mind as well as it already had in her vision. When all of her systems re-engaged together to react to this sight, she started to scream at Marge but caught herself before she gave away her presence.

Where the skirt was pulled up, the view was a once in a life time experience, unless you are a vagina voyeur or an obstetrician. The bride couldn't believe that it was real, that it was Marge, and that she was not very upset. About that time, she realized she wanted to join her husband in fucking Marge. Jean, the bride, realized that she was plotting about how to have a three-way with her husband and Marge in bed right now. The decision was split-second and impulsive.

She reached into the gap between Marge's and Al and stroked Marge's clitoris. Marge jumped and then appeared to go back to her drunken stupor and sway against the bride's fingers. While she was fingering Marge, she could see her husband's cock head buried inside Marge's distended outer labia, which seem stretched outward clinging to his cock.

She noticed that Marge's labia were almost transparent. While she was looking, the cock dropped away, and come began to ooze from Marge's now retreated labia. So there was no doubt that he had fucked Marge, and he had come inside of her and passed out.

He looked trussed to all four corners of the bed, which he could not do to himself. Someone tied him down. He was blindfolded, tied at all four corners, and naked. Al did it. But why?

She decided the men planned this whole sham action to get strange pussy from their best friend's wife. Were they interested in the variety, or the novelty?

It had better be for the novelty; God Damn it!

"Well, what is good for one is good for all," she said out loud.

She heard Marge mumble something. She said it again, and the third time Jean understood.

Marge's legs were cramped so much she couldn't push herself up off of Jean's groom. She was asking for help.

Jean hesitated and then realized it wasn't a choice any longer because she was going to have a meal of Marge during the attempt to massage the cramps from Marge's legs.

Pushing Marge from atop the completely unconscious groom, Marge's wet vagina seemed huge and swollen. Jean took her husband's cock into her mouth and sucked him hard again. When she had him hard, she abandoned him and began to strip Marge of her blouse, skirt, and bra. Marge was so wasted that she did not care she was about to be devoured by the bride. What Marge thought was not important, but was important to Jean, was that Marge was talking to her as though they had done this before.

Leading Marge on, the bride discovered that Al was a blind for her, and she was a blind for Al. She was a lesbian leaning bi-sexual, and Al was a gay leaning bi-sexual. Both were petrified they would be discovered, and Al dishonorably discharged. She got pregnant by mistake but had no doubts about raising a child.

When she was nearly naked, Marge seemed to rouse a little, She looked over at the groom and said, "I knew the first night I saw you, that you would probably buck me off, but it was a great ride, cowboy." Then she passed out again.

The bride wasted no time in sucking on Marge's enlarging pregnant breasts. Marge's nipples popped up as soon as Jean sucked on them. Jean stroked Marge's clitoris the whole time she sucked on Marge's tits. When she moved her face down to Marge's pussy and clit Marge in a drunken, fog, almost unconscious, moved to reach over and stroke Don's erection.

When she did that, the bride latched her lips onto Marge's clit and began a fast-paced flicking at the tip of her tongue until Marge's clit stood erect like an engorged little hooded cock. Her thumb and finger pinching and stroking the sides of Marge's clit; while her tongue was pulsing on the upright clit tip, Marge seemed to levitate on her shoulders and the balls of her feet. She forced her pelvis into the air, where the bride devoured her like an experienced swinger. Jean was on fire needing to be fucked, and soon.

The only one equipped to fuck her was Don, her groom, whose erection was in Marge's hand. The bride moved over on top of Don and told Marge to guide his cock into his wife's pussy this time. Marge, surprised, complied wide-eyed and up close.

The bride, Jean, was fucking her husband, Don. She was able to let herself go and fucked his unconscious form to a huge roaring climax for herself. When she tired, she slid over and began kissing both Marge and her husband and realized what she had done.

She was in bed and had sex with both her husband and her pregnant friend Marge.

Marge fingered Jean, who was thinking, 'Oh my God, what will I do with Al, I don't want to fuck him?'

Then she remembered that he is the one who strapped the groom to the bed and probably blindfolded him. When she remembered that fact, she knew she would have Al behaving like a submissive personal servant very soon.

While lying between Marge and her husband, she realized that she had just eaten her husband's come from another woman. The pussy she ate was her best friend, a pregnant lesbian. The lesbian is pregnant. The baby's father is bi-sexual. While laying there, the whole three-way sex thing seemed, even though the other two are passed out drunk, to be the dumbest thing she had ever allowed herself to do. She was confident that either of the other two might recall it but was pretty sure that if Marge did not remember it in the morning, then Jean would be the only one who knew the whole three-way thing she, Jean, had experienced with them.

The last time that Don and Marge were both awake, Jean had not walked in on them yet. When she had, the other two were passed out and had just fallen silent. Thinking it all through for a minute, Jean decided to try to keep it a secret so that only she would know the truth.

Jean roused herself, went into the bathroom, took a quick shower and dressed in her original clothes, and came into the house noisily, as though she was drunk and out of control. She went to the kitchen and turned on all of the lights in the living room, bathroom and accidentally turned the bedroom light on once and then reached back and turned it off without ever looking in at the two on the bed.

While in the kitchen, she was rattling frying pans, the toaster, in and out of the refrigerator, banging cupboard doors, singing snips and lines of songs, and deliberately waking the two on the bed. As she hoped, they came out of the bedroom all innocent and chaste, Marge's hair looked partially uncombed, his shirt was back on, and buttoned correctly, his feet were bare, and his pants were wrinkled but on him.

Marge was a little more presentable, however she also had no shoes. Catching that right away, Jean asked them where their shoes were, and they both said in the living room. Jean did not push it but made the two a little more concerned about what happened last night, and maybe begin to doubt what Jean might know about it. Jean was anticipating some inquiry from Marge since Don was molested; he not been the molester.

Then Jean said, "Marge, how many and how do you like them cooked?"

In reply, "God damn, Jean, what time is it? It must be the middle of the night. I couldn't do eggs right now, I am still drunk, and I would throw up all over the kitchen. I need either a drink or more sleep. What a party. What did we do? How did we wind up here? Where's Al? Did he leave? Sometimes he leaves as soon as he comes home Friday nights and doesn't come home until it is time to go to work on Monday. I am afraid to ask him where he's been and what he has been doing, gone for days. Occasionally he seems to have been beaten; he walks all bow-legged and has difficulty walking and sitting for days. How about it Don, what happened last night? How did we wind up here? Why did you have me remove my shoes? Anybody seen my purse?"

Jean remained silent and waited, busily being busy at the cook top with eggs and bacon, toast, coffee and Bailey's. At about the time that Jean was going to say something, Don spoke.

"Jean, I had so much fun last night; it seems I must have gotten lucky. Where were we when that happened? My pants are wet just like sometimes when I was twelve."