Newlyweds Ch. 03: Third Shock!

Story Info
Threesome clears the air the morning after.
1.8k words
3.04
13k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

See, 'Newlyweds, First Shock,' 'Newlyweds, Second Shock,' etc. to read these Newlywed, Shocks in order and to know what lead to this story.

***

She is now 73 years old. Her figure is well preserved even though she never exercised, ate healthily, slept regular hours, or took particular cautions where sex, and social media, the internet, and banking were concerned. Due to the influence of her childhood, it was not until 2019 that she became aware of who she was and actually liked, trusted, and was comfortable with herself.

All her years, the withering assaults she'd allowed and accepted against a positive self-image of herself had caused havoc in every area of her life. She was now in 2019 able to recall a few times of real pleasure and joy in her life. It seemed it seldom had been men that she thought of when considering her life and happiness.

There had been a few months between waiting to graduate from high school and the day of graduation. There were a bunch of her classmates in the same waiting time of their lives. She and Elise had become coffee at the corner friends, eventually going to Elise's apartment where they had hours of sex nearly every day they were waiting for graduation. When she now, at 73 years old, thought of her happiest times, she thought of Elise and her patience to teach love and sex in a relaxed and comfortable way.

Since marrying her sailor-man, beginning to learn about sex, men, women, alcohol, marijuana, threesomes, and women being so soft, she hadn't considered that her real desires were for women. She dreamed about women. In the mall, she would check out the women, not the men.

When she masturbated, she thought of women. She thought of women having sex. She thought of herself and other women having lesbian sex. She realized that she identified as a lesbian. With no similar thoughts about sex with men, she didn't care what men thought when they looked at her, and she often was not even aware of men being about.

Her ambivalence often lead men to think she was stuck-up and aloof. Even at 18 with Elise, she had always been sure but internally disgusted with herself. Then a sailor came to see her sister and his sister one weekend while on liberty from San Diego, where he was stationed at Coronado. When she and Elise talked about Jean accepting a date, they both saw sailor man as a way out of the strict control of overbearing parents; she decided to accept one date.

Sailor man was the ideal kind of bachelor. He was well employed, seemed smart and capable, was handsome, fit, and funny. He didn't seem to take himself too seriously most of the time. He had two more years left on his enlistment, which should be long enough to learn how to stay away from her childhood home, and live somewhere she liked.

Elise hated that she went on a date, but realized that if Jean became stable with sailor man, Elise could 'visit,' find a job, and they could be together again. They planned it that way after sailor man qualified. He and Jean went on only a few dates, but he wrote letters daily, and eventually, he fell in love with Jean. Hopelessly in love.

When she got the engagement ring, both Jean and Elise started packing and planning the escape from their unbearable lives.

Jean strung sailor man along until a fall wedding took place, and the plan went to phase two.

However, Elise couldn't wait. She found another woman and began to cool toward Jean. When Jean detected the growing apart, she decided to devote her energy to her marriage, and try to learn to love her husband.

He had no idea she was with him for the wrong reasons when they got married, so arranging a cover of 'love you' whispers when they were in bed or the shower or when she could work to hide her heart.

Jean developed a friendship with Marge, the wife of a sailor her husband worked with on Coronado. Marge was pregnant, and Al ignored her sexually. Her husband seemed like a cold, uncaring husband. Marge didn't complain about that, but she was always horny and talked suggestively among the four of them.

They were playing cards one night at Al and Marge's apartment when they all got very drunk.

Their story ends here when Al gets out of the Navy in a few days, and Al and Marge are returning to Michigan. So this evening became the 'going away, will miss you, goodbye,' four people party. The party had moved to Don and Jean's house, then Marge and Jean left the men because they had become so vulgar talking. They were both pushing for a wife sharing that night.

Somewhere along the way, Jean was able to fuck both Al and Marge together.

It is now the next morning, and Don, Marge, and Jean are finishing coffee and breakfast at Jean's dining table in the kitchen.

"Do either of you know where Al went last night?"

"He took our car home, is what I remember," Don said.

Jean opened the shade and said, "The car is out there."

Marge was silent to the point of it being obvious. Fidgeting and restless, she said, "Since we are leaving in a few days, I want to come clean with you two. Can I get you to agree to listen and not interrupt for a minute or two?"

As they agreed, Marge started, "Al and I are legally married to conceal our sexual preferences. We are from a Michigan rural town that frowns on gay and lesbian people. Al expected a draft notice any day and needed someone to spend the time with him as a wife in name only to cover his bi-sexuality. I didn't need to leave, but I had to hide my lesbian life from the little town. Al and I had been friends and partied in the same circle for all of high school.

At one party, when we were stoned and lying on a lake beach in the summer sun, he asked me to marry him to be his blind during his hitch. He told me I wouldn't have to fuck him, only behave like a wife in public, and I didn't have to work while he would be on active duty.

I asked him to give me a day or two, and he said he couldn't because he was due to report in four days.

We sat up then, lit a bowl, and then lit a second bowl. At the end of the second bowl, Al ate my pussy, and I agreed to marry him in the morning.

We have been in San Diego for his entire hitch. We will, of course, stay married when we get back, and the baby will help us stay blind to the town. Al has a boyfriend he will take back up with again. I will have a home and baby to handle at first, and then I will get a job. I have a few friends I can play among, so that sex will be easy to have for both of us.

What I want to tell you both is that Al is at a boyfriend now and has planned a gang bang where he is the focus. He will be home tomorrow evening to get ready to go to work on Monday.

Jean, I fucked Don last night while you weren't here. He didn't have any defense, because Al had tied him on the bed, blindfolded and naked. I came in when I brought your car back. Don was either asleep or passed out. His cock was standing straight up and hard as Ice in a lake in winter. I at first thought I wouldn't bother him. But, I was too drunk and climbed up and fucked him hard and long. He came twice before I quit. I must have fainted when I came.

I woke later or had a dream of a hand rubbing my clit until I came, and my mind thought that Don had done me while I was unconscious. I saw his cock sticking up and remembered he was trussed, so my brain did some independent thinking to decide someone else was in the room with Don and me. J knew Al was someplace else, so I guessed it was you, Jean.

Then you moaned or mumbled, which gave yourself away. I was immediately orgasmic when you first touched me, so I remained passed out while you fingered and licked me. I came two more times with your ministrations. The rest, you know.

Jean, I have never been with another woman that I felt like I do with you. I am always going to remember when you licked me clean of two of Don's orgasms. When I deliver the baby, I will name it Donna Jean, or Donald Jean.

Okay, I will answer all of your questions now."

Jean spoke first. When she started, Don looked like he had been shot. Jean couldn't look at Don because she knew she was going to break his heart.

Jean quietly said, "Now it is my turn. Don, my life has been building to this point since I first heard you were available. I was having sex with a friend for nearly a year before I met you. She and I had planned for her to visit us in San Diego, but we drifted apart. I married you thinking I would eventually love you. I haven't.

I am going to leave, and I will be someplace in Michigan. I cannot continue to lie to you. It is certainly true that the most profound regret I have is breaking your heart because you have convinced me that you love me.

I have learned a lot about how to survive from being with you here in San Diego. I now know I could have left home any day and survived happier and mentally healthy than I am because I didn't get out. I have been living a lie, which makes our life a complete sham. I have enjoyed our intimacies and experimenting. When we are both aroused, you can certainly take care of my sexual needs. Since you are always searching for some new exciting lovemaking position or technique, I think you haven't been content with our marriage, but probably are not aware of that. You are a marry and then fuck kind of guy.

I am not built that way. I am all about women. I want to see what is the size of a woman's tits, wonder how her pussy will smell and taste. How long is her clitoris? Can I make her come? Will I be able to fuck her ass with my tongue? Can she eat pussy very good?

So we think alike, maybe I a man in a female body. I am sorry. I want either an annulment or a divorce."