Next Whore Neighbor Ep. 002

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah. Lick that shit up Whore." Vince prodded her. In her final licks Vince had yet another crazy idea. Swatting her bottom he ordered her to move over Dixon again. This time to 69 her man. Muscled legs move in for the kill and she sets her messy twat directly on Dixon's face. She felt his lips try but her man was pretty useless. Returning forward to suck his dick she just lay there atop him and let him try. Her thighs certainly were big enough to mask her lovers from being caught in their bedroom even if Dixon did react by waking up. Her weight was enough to give them time to retreat in silence. The Amazon just fulfilled their fantasies, possibly her own. Over the last few weeks her fantasies were all about being what the neighborhood wanted. Fine tuning her skills at each command she was given Christina became the finest slut around. It was nice to feel needed.

Knowing Dixon was incapacitated two other boys opted to whip out their erections and move to each side of Christina's upper body. In response she reached out and groped both cocks and began jerking them off. In her eagerness to please she wiggled her thighs over Dixon's face knowing it gave him time to breath in the process. She certainly didn't want to smother the life out of her man. At least she was thinking about all involved. The erotic nature of her getting away with this made Christina insane, her juices flooding Dixon's mouth. Hearing him choke on her saturations the boys grew tense, ready to slap her hands and bolt. Even with her weight on him the possibility of him reviving was always apparent. Christina didn't even slow her sucking Dixon off. All through his coughing fit she feasted, deep throating her man until his swollen balls blocked her own nasal passages. Chad whistled without thinking causing the others to grit their teeth and show him a fist. It was an innocent mistake, one that could still create trouble.

Stirring beneath her Dixon's arms attempted to rise, his hands pawing up toward Christina's ass digging in to hold on, yet failing in muscle control. One simple pat on her bottom led his arms to give out and slip back on to the mattress. They heard more snoring and felt their tension wane, Dixon was just too far gone in his intoxication. Tired of her collapsed state Christina reared upward and sat on Dixon's face, his chin seen between her legs, lower jaw drooping to catch his breath. The boys that she had giving hand jobs felt cheated in her new position. She just needed a break on her back, reaching to stretch and actually grip the headboard rails behind her. Vince admiring her monster tits rubbed his chin and dared to climb up on the bed and stand with one foot to each side of Dixon's arms. Leaning over Christina to plant his palms on the wall he mashed his erection between her tits. A standing titty fuck was recorded, her hands refraining from crushing her breasts together. Not wishing to waste the opportunity the boys she had jerked off reached over from both sides in a joint effort and pressed her tits together for her, giving Vince a snugger feel of his cock crushed between her melons. Nipples were pinched in the process. Miss Holly loved the teamwork. Her eyes full of life and desire watched Vince above her. Holding her breath she whispered, "I'm going to cum."

Just their simple activity combined with sitting on Dixon, whose warm exhales were stimulating her clit sent her hormones into a dire need for release. Seeing her struggle to contain her moans Vince palmed her mouth to avoid Dixon hearing her cries. Bad enough the poor guy was going to feel another gusher into his mouth. None of the boys retreated, wanting the video of her dramatic detonation and Dixon's response. The second Christina froze and whined, Chad caught a perfect flood spewing from her twat and drenching Dixon's chin and chest. Dixon's snores faded in preference of gagging, his limbs moving unexpectedly. Arms literally rubbing against Vince's ankles, his legs kicking at being pinned down by Christina's weight. Moving his palm away Vince opted to use her yelping as cover. Escaping carefully Vince stepped down from the bed and motioned everyone out, just in case. In stealth mode the room full of boys relocated to the living room. All but Vince and Chad. Vince grabbing his clothing nodded for Chad to stop recording. Giving Christina space even they vacated the bedroom and closed the door.

Christina sat proudly on Dixon's face and rubbed her cunt across his trembling lips. Enjoying her moment she rubbed her pussy before tasting herself in an expression of pure delight, eyes rolling back at her flavor. As Dixon slowed his coughing she finally left his face and lay down next to him to cuddle until he passed back out. Once the snoring resumed she kissed him on the cheek and whispered, "I love you." Not enough evidently, as she eases from bed and shuffles to her dresser to obtain her bottle of lube, she knew it might be needed at some point. A good thing the money the boys gave her in the greeting card weeks ago got her stocked up.

Opening the bedroom door she peeked out to find not a single boy had left, a few more had snuck in. The head count was twelve. Smiling brightly she wagged her tongue at them with a shiver of Christmas morning giddiness. Dicks out everywhere in anticipation that she wasn't leaving them hanging Theo took point, "Choose a seat Ho."

With a smirk and an Eenie Meenie Miney Mo point that went unfinished she opted to go for someone that she had rarely seen. Crawling into his lap she gave him a tender lap dance and caressed his face. "Do you want me?" She softly enticed him. He nodded feverishly, feeling her warm wet labia rolling over his erection. She leaned forward and kissed him on the lips before looking to her sides. "Do you think they all want me?" Again the young man nodded, the others concurring with a unity of, "Fuck yes we want you."

Pouting playfully Christina shook her head, "I don't think they do."

That led hands moving in from both sides of her seating arrangement to squeeze her tits. Their gropes jostling her ladies about made her tremble with bliss. Lifting up over her targeted lap she let her temporary lover slip his cock inside her. Gyrating over him slowly made the boy rest back with a gaping mouth, awestruck by her sweet tender movements. As in the bedroom she leans forward and smothers his face in her cleavage, while her gropers crushed her breasts around his cheeks. Moans escaped her throat instantly, feeling his heated breath on her flesh, hands gripping her tits to both sides and toying with her nipples.

Riding him with delicate thrusts coaxed in boys standing behind her stroking their cocks at her big beautiful ass. Moving in closer to her, their hands rub her ass and tease her butt pucker. She smiled at her surrounding men, knowing that they all wanted more than her softness, they wanted a wild slut. The teasing in her mind was meant to make them take her, rather than her just please them. Building up a frenzy was one of her favorite things to do. The thoughts of Dixon in the next room drove her desires to the brink. She wanted gangbanged without Dixon ever knowing. If she could achieve that goal, then she could do anything. Nothing...NOTHING was going to prevent her happiness.

Theo growing bored of the slow start leaned over her shoulder between men and gripped her by the hair to garner her attention. "You know that nice guy stuff we talked about that first day? BULLSHIT! Ride that cock like the slut we own." She whimpered slightly at his aggressive snatch and whispered, "You...own me?"

"We all own your cunt ass Bitch. No more of this Mister Nice guy crap. Fuck that dick like he wants you to." She darted her eyes to the boy she was riding for confirmation.

"Is this what you want of me?" She studied his reaction. While hardly as stern as Theo the boy did nod yes. Even with Theo clutching her brown locks tightly she directed her words to the room, "Is this what you all want from me? To be a more aggressive slut?"

"You know we do." Vince spoke up, "Top of your lungs every time. Fill those holes like you can't breath without them having dicks inside. Take every drop of cum and beg for more."

"So...my pampering days are over?" She pouts.

"No way." Chad intervened, "I love massaging you and making you feel good."

"Stop letting her think this shit is about her." Theo grumbles, "She's our cumslut to do as we tell her to. Ain't that right guys?"

The consensus was strong in Theo's favor, only a few kept their opinions to themselves. She knew by their expressions that they had more heart than the others did. She wanted both worlds so she intended to reach out to both sides.

"I can offer both. Those who want me should take what they want. Those that like me can be sweet when the desire rises."

"Whatever!" Theo shook his head, "Get out of my way you pussies." He nudges the boys rubbing her ass to vacate, giving Theo room to step up and slap his reinvigorated cock on her butt cheeks. Feeling him zero in on her anal canal she lifts her bottle of lube up for him to see. He waves it off and forces his crown inside her against her wishes. She allows it and gasps loudly. Falling forward over her seated lover Christina cringed at the entire length of Theo's dick sinking balls deep, it hurt but she took it with grace. The boy inside her cunt felt awkward about the DP, it was as if he himself felt violated. Add in the fact that boys to their sides were lifting her massive tits up for Christina to suck her own nipples. Giving it his best shot the Boy tried fucking her pussy as best he could, Christina trickling over his dick with succulent juices.

"FUCK!" Christina released her nipple to honor Theo's rapid penetrations. Glaring over her shoulder at him she whimpers heavily, "It hurts."

"Live with it." Theo snarls, "You never complained before now so don't start." She endures with a fear in her eyes.

"Dude! Don't be mean." Chad shared her concern. In his worry Christina found it in herself to put a palm up toward Chad in his recording. She refused to let him interfere. Instead she focused on the man before her. Mumbling toward him with yearning words of "Faster." He gave it his best shot. The harder both he and Theo took her DP her voice grew to high octaves, unafraid of Dixon hearing. Cumming hard twice at their efforts she screamed. The room froze at her orgasm. All eyes went on the closed bedroom door. A boy moving in to press an ear against it listened intently before casting a thumbs up at hearing a rash of turbulent snores.

The boy inside her cunt detonating into her made her squeal. Theo in his swagger held out, hitting her ass hard in his sweaty statuesque form over her back. Palming her throat he held her against his chest, her tits bouncing madly in front of her seated lover still breathing heavily. Forced to remain on his dick for the duration Christina had another erratic orgasm. Hearing Theo snarling it became evident he was gonna bust. Christina whined heavily, "Don't stop! I can take it."

"You got no choice Ho." Theo grunted. "Tell these bastards that."

"I--I have no say so. Take me, never let me change your minds."

"OUR WHORE!" Theo was always the loudest in the room.

"YES! I AM EVERYONE'S WHORE." She retaliated convincingly.

"Bitch? You need to make them believe your ass." Theo yanks her from her lovers lap and hauls her around the room with his dick still inside her ass, forcing her to look each one of them in the eye.

"I want all of you. Fill my holes, cum in me whenever you want. Never let me turn you down. TAKE ME!"

"That all you got Slut?" Theo choked her from behind making her body quake, trickles of pussy juice was falling to the carpet between her legs.

"I need your cocks. 24/7! Pleassssssssse never stop fucking me. I live to be your whore."

"HARDER!!" Theo rallied her emotions.

"I just let you guys abuse Dixon...that should tell you I'll do anything you want of me. If I could I'd fuck you while he's watching and fully aware. I'm risking my entire life for you guys. I could be homeless tomorrow. Still, I will never deny any of you."

"Open that bedroom door." Theo motions the eavesdropper keeping tabs on Dixon. Shrugging the boy turned the knob and nudged it wide open with his foot. Forcefully carrying Christina to the door he walked them inside and Theo hit the light switch illuminating the room. Nudging her to lay back over Dixon, Theo pounded her ass hard, the bed bouncing under their weight. Dixon stirred eyes opening in a squint but the light made him close shop just as fast. Hearing Christina moaning hard, and Theo grunting ready to nut, Dixon tried to revive, still so groggy that it was hard to focus on his eyelids let alone the turbulence. There was no hiding this time, if Dixon woke fully, game over.

"I need you." She begged, whether it was for Theo or Dixon it remained in question. A slap to her ass made her repeat herself louder, "I NEED YOU. FUCK ME!" Theo nutted a second later. Pulling out of her he wags his cock all across her ass cheeks and splatters another coat. Lifting her up Theo tossed her 170 pound body over Dixon taking her man's breath away. Just as Dixon revived Theo was out of the room in a wink. Before Dixon could gain full vision he shook his head against the alcohols effects and lifted his head to see Christina looking at him face to face. "I need you Baby." She caressed his cheek. He frowned and let his head drop back into his pillow. Staring at the ceiling he felt something amiss but just couldn't comprehend the afterthought.

"What?" Was all Dixon could express in his confusion. She merely cuddled with him and teased his hairy chest. Feeling his dick out of his boxers he touched himself to find it semi erect. Pulling away from her he sits up slowly and attempts standing. At first unsuccessful he tried again and used his nightstand to give him enough leverage. Shuffling toward the bathroom he stepped from her sight, having walked right in front of the opened bedroom door. If he had only looked out he might have seen 7 guys still daring to stick around, the rest having vacated out of panic. The second Dixon was in the bathroom Christina rolled out of bed and stood in the doorway. To her shock the hold outs were still nurturing their cocks showing their boldness, arrogance under pressure. Theo still in the lead being totally nude with his dick proud and arms crossed. Dixon was heard urinating.

Risking everything Christina marched out and straddled the lap of another guy and slid his dick into her with a bit of encouragement. Riding him hard just to prove herself the other guys watched, Theo eying the bedroom door to monitor Dixon. A loud clatter of a toilet seat falling made everyone but Christina tense, she marched on moaning up a storm. Her young man gritting his teeth and fondling her breasts.

Dixon shuffled aimlessly from the bathroom and found the bed, without even venturing a look into the well lit living room. He was more concerned with sleeping off his booze. Feeling a wetness of cum on his sheets Dixon merely wiped his fingers off on the sheet and began snoring all over again. Theo smirked, they were training her well. He had faith in her further boldness. Cumming with her man Christina crawled off of him and stepped out to the middle of the living room and lay down on her back, legs lifted and pussy pried wide, "More! I want more." She melted their sensibilities until one of them took the chance. Standing up he dropped his jeans to his knees and took her missionary. She made it known quite verbally that his dick felt good.

"FUCK YOUR DICK IS HUGE." She rallied with glee and an expression of, "Oh shit!" The guy was a good nine inches and pop can thick.

"Like that Slut?"

"You might just be my favorite lover." She giggled wrapping her feet around his calves.

"Lover?" Theo grumbled, "He ain't no lover. He's your next dick is all."

"Well, I love my next dick, he feels awesome." She defied Theo's gripe, her voice loud enough to be heard by Dixon should he revive yet again. The man inside her thanking her with a wink. "I can hear your balls slapping against me." She giggled.

"I think you should hear a bunch of balls slapping against you." The guy looks back at the others drawing out the brave ones in the crew. Standing tall two others stood beside the missionary couple and explored their options. Taking his pants off for comfort one of them straddled her face and dipped his crown into her gaping mouth, his balls smashing tightly against the bridge of her nose and brow. The second new gent laughed at his idea. Running it by his buddies they chuckled and agreed to go for what he had in mind. Christina with her mouth full already had heard the thought and dreaded it, but would not say no. The second guy forced to ditch his own pants for the reasoning of flexibility, straddled Christina's chest and sat on her belly, at first just titty fucking her as the guy behind him tore her cunt up. She was a gagging screamer under the circumstances.

A new video was being made of her predicament. Before the guy squatting over her torso implemented his true plan two other men moved in beside them, one to each side. Claiming her ankles they draw her legs back toward her shoulders and hold her firm at her sitters ribs. Scooting higher to literally use her breasts to sit upon the man dangled his cock along her chin and slapped her lower lip while being face fucked slowly. Coaxing her mouth wider the second man, face to face with his buddy encouraged her jaw wide enough to accommodate two dicks. A tight fit definitely. It was impossible to both fuck her mouth at the same time so they let her do the dirty work on her own. She did her best, saliva frothing around their girth, her lips tight and expanded at the corners of her mouth. They could only hear her muffled, "FUCK ME."

Theo enjoyed what his boys were doing, looking for ways to have things go further. If she were on top of another guy DP made sense. Her hands should be in use too. With seven men present Theo felt the need to make use of all of them. The slut needed to understand her future better. Theo was on a mission to see that she was always at her full potential. As if he had to coax her along. She knew deep down exactly what to do without any of them to beat their ideas into her. All they needed to do was exercise their authority in the forms of hostile takeover, she would do the rest of her own free will. Freedom that up until a few weeks ago she had never effectively known. No more housewife without the legally signed documents, Christina Holly intended to be girlfriend and slut goddess rolled up in a pretty bow.

With the guys growing adjusted to being so confined together Theo suspected that they could handle a bit more body to body contact, they all knew this was about taking the whore on a journey she would never forget. The man fucking her cunt helped guide her legs further forward until her ass lifted from the carpet. Moving to his feet in order to perform a downward penetration, the boys helping hold her legs took it upon themselves to at first suck her toes. One of those young men stood tall and strangely had the fetish to place his cock between her big toe and the toe next to it, fucking her toes if you will. It was certainly different, nobody bothered to call him out on it at least.

Theo stepping in behind Christina's rising cheeks, her butt pucker still gaping under his last ride seemed to be calling out to him. Spitting on his palms he coated his irritated beast then drops to his knees behind she and her piledriver above. Trying to avoid the man's ass in his face Theo winced and pressed in to locate Christina's anal cavern. Not easy in this game of Twister, better yet Twist Her, he managed to hit her hole and join in on her six man pile on. That just left the video man walking in circles to capture footage of every hole she had being put to the test. She lost her voice trying to moan and it became a silent party, in the long run safer for all. Other than hisses of being too close to one another, only the guys groaned and competed to take her harder than the others were.