Next Whore Neighbor Ep. 006

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I felt like getting some fresh air." She batted her lashes, a new move on her part. That alone showed that she was breaking out of her insecurities. Being a plus size although far from what she always called humongous, she was built solid and extremely curvy. Even her larger bottom had very little as far as wrinkle, or as some might refer to it as cottage cheese. Her tits though massive had near zero sag. Even at 26 Christina Holly was defying gravity. Not bad!

"Got your own calling cards I see." He points at her tan lines. "Drumming up business?"

"Maybe! I'm not a hooker though."

"Good thing! I'm not rich. Well my name is Rich...but I'm not." He laughed, "Richard!" He extended a hand of friendship. Eying it she stepped closer and shook his hand then introduced herself, "I'm just the neighborhood slut." Her other hand pointed at her forehead. She then took his hand and molded his fingers around her left tit. "You can squeeze them." He took full advantage of that. Both hands felt her up, jostling them about before succumbing to his own fear of being caught by his customers. Releasing her he looked behind him toward the windows. Seeing nobody looking out he then glanced up at his three crew members. All three stood on the roof with their dicks out laughing.

"I think your co-workers like me." She giggled.

"Safe bet! Fuck I hope none of their neighbors are watching."

"I can still go up there with you. I'll be careful as long as you do." She felt like pushing her limits.

"That's too risky. Neighbors can see us all up there. How about we hook up over lunch?"

"I want it now." Oh, her hormones were raging hard. Determined to entice Richard she cupped his balls through his jeans and dazzled him with sparkling eyes, a soft tone whispering, "Fuck me." His dick grew immediately under her palm.

"Dammit!" He hissed, "Follow me." He turned and carefully guided her through the yard to the side of the home. On this side of the house was a ten foot privacy fence shading them from the house next door. "Stay here." Richard then relocated their ladder to the side of the house as two nail guns went back to work to maintain activity in case the owner's worried what the hold up was. Luckily the owners were elderly in their 70's and were prone to watching the early morning talk show circuit. Once Rich had the ladder steady and one of his crew leering over the peak of the home he looked back over his shoulder at Christina, "You sure about this? Afraid of heights?"

"No. Just don't let me slip." She moved in front of him and began her ascent up the ladder. At face to ass he stopped her and removed his hard hat. Digging in he pried her ass cheeks wide and ate her out, she clinging to the alloy ladder, both tits dangling between the steps. Holding her moans she let him finger her from behind, his tongue now digging inside her pucker.

"Mmmmmm! That feels really good." She mumbled keeping her tone low so as not to attract attention. Fingers sopping wet he removed them to push her left butt cheek upward. Whimpering at his giving up on her cunt before she could cum she moved up the ladder with disappointment. Rich remained at the bottom to keep the ladder from jarring. At the peak of the house she was met by another man as large as Rich. Seated on the peak itself he dangled his legs to both sides of the ladder. Reaching his feet she looked up straight into a huge cock which draped across her forehead blocking the Slut tan line.

"Keep your hands on the ladder." He spoke and hooked his toes under her armpits for support. "Suck it." He huffed, she using her face to roll his cock into an angle to enjoy licking his balls first, tugging and nibbling until he grew grouchy. It was obvious he wanted head over the formalities. Arching her neck back she took his six inch dick down her throat with very little effort. Sucking him off while standing fifteen feet in the air was tricky but between both of them she managed. Nutting in her throat she choked but kept him inside her mouth. Once he reclaimed his beast he told her to let him reposition and then assisted her up on to the rooftop. Once up there she sat on the pitch and squealed at her environment. The rough exterior of shingles was not pleasant on bare skin.

"Hanging in there?" He questioned her jittery persona. "I'm Don."

"Hi Don. Christina! Your cum tastes yummy."

"Good to know. Need you to crawl very slowly toward the center there where Jeff is standing." He points to the third of four, a lanky man that was clean shaven and all smiles. Standing there with his t-shirt off he waved it at her. Taking a deep breath she proceeded very slowly out to meet Don and his thick seven inch beast, the girth admirable compared to Rich and Don.

"Hey Christina. I'm Jeff nice to meet you." He greeted her with respect. "I'm gonna lay my shirt here over the peak so you can at least avoid a few scratches." Joining them Don took his own shirt off and laid it right behind Jeff's for a smoother texture. The fourth man on the roof Del kept nailing shingles to the tar paper already applied to the rooftop.

"Hands and knees straddling both sides." Jeff instructed her as she eased into position. Not only were her hands and knees parted to each side of the roof, so were her breasts. Not the most comfortable bed in the world but she managed. Del pausing to remove his shirt added a pillow as it was rolled into a padding for her head.

"Ass up!" Jeff stepped behind her digging his boots into the shingled area for leverage as he leaned over her, embedding his crown up into her succulent pink tunnel. Balls deep she squealed and held on for dear life. Jeff struggled to stay in position without tossing his weight too far to either side of him. Behind him Don laughed and held on to his buddies belt loop forced to watch Jeff's ass rising and falling.

Del giving up on his nailing to watch them chuckled and sat his gun aside, safety on. Stepping in front of Christina he lowered to his knees on both sides of the peak and pulled his dick back out. Slapping the top of her head with his mushroom she finally looked up just as he pointed his cock right at her mouth. Lips wide she let him plant it down her throat. Unable to move due to Jeff's weight over her she just sucked on Del as best she could, letting him thrust into her throat to be helpful.

Jeff transitioning from her cunt to her butthole nailed her ass until he came inside it. Frothing as he pulled out he slapped her hard on the ass and told her, "Thank ya Ma'am! That was fun." She replied with her mouth full by shaking her ass at him. Careful of his footing Jeff pulled his jeans up and chuckled. With his weight off of her Christina paused in blowing Del and sat up on the shirts, coaxing Del closer. Standing up now Del hovered in front of her face and let her give him a proper blowjob. Nutting in her mouth she refused to release him until he was drained dry. Once done she reared back and bust out laughing.

"Top of the world Ma!" She giggled, having heard that somewhere. She was proud of her achievement. Looking about her at all of their faces she noticed Rich wasn't present. "Where's Richard?"

"Ground zero in case he needed to run interference I'm thinking. Boss thing to do." Del chuckled. "Thanks Christina I needed that. TMI I know but I just got divorced."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. Wendy was a goldigger, only after money. Took my trailer even."

"And, his ferret!" Don growled with a smirk.

"I miss that little fucker." They all had a good laugh, it was pretty hilarious.

"We best get you down from here before cops get called." Jeff pointed out moving to the ladder to look down at Rich. "Comin' down Bro." A thumbs up from the ground Rich found both Jeff and Don holding on to her as she hiked her legs over the side of the home until she found her first step down. Slowly descending she met back up with Rich until on Terra Firma. Before he could even say welcome back she had dropped to her knees and was unzipping his pants. Belt buckle unhooked, button undone she yanked his pants down to his knees and swallowed his cock. Grinning at her appetite he launched a glare up at his boys and shared another thumbs up. Teetering there he felt his balance sway. Christina Holly had left his cock long enough to fall backwards dragging him down on top of her. Caving to her eager lust he fucked her missionary for a good ten minutes, hand over her mouth to conceal her screams. Cumming up inside her he gnashed his teeth and grunted.

"Didn't mean to do that." He huffed being out of shape.

"I can't believe I got laid on a roof." She giggled.

"Sure did! If there's a next time let's just get a hotel room."

"Why? We can fuck in my living room. Everyone else takes me there."

"Everyone else?" He winced pulling out of her and stumbling to his knees.

"Read my ad." Again she pointed at her forehead. "Open for business at your convenience."

"We just might do that."

She gave him her cell number and her address as three nail guns saluted her goodbye. Leaving them behind Christina skipped along the sidewalk like a giddy schoolgirl playing hopscotch. In front of George's home she chose to scurry into his yard and knock on his door. Answering it but this time fully dressed George grinned, "Have fun up there?"

"You saw?"

"Naaaa! Guns stopped so I figured you were the one getting nailed."

"I did! OH MY GOD! That was exhilarating. Thank you George."

"For what?"

"Your support. Can I come in?"

"Why not! Coffee?"

"Your creamer." She giggled.

"HazelNUT!" He emphasized patting the crotch of his cargo pants.

"My favorite."

There was no copping out.

12