Next Whore Neighbor Ep. 007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lovers! Do you like my tan lines?"

"That I do. Very nice. Lovers you say?"

"Yes. I'm a nympho. Does that bother you?"

"Nope! You just keep doing what you're doing."

"Take me to the floor. Fuck me really hard." She whispered into his ear. Lifting off of him she escorts him down into missionary position. Grant Farricks, like his car was sputtering to keep up. Out of shape slightly at 54 years of age he did the best he could. She came on his cock, he nutted a sequel. Winded he had to call it before losing his job. Crawling out of her messy cunt he admired his cum oozing from her and down between her ass cheeks.

"Pepperoni tomorrow?" He chuckled.

"Extra jizz...I mean cheese." She giggled and nudged his balls with her toes. "I'll be waiting for your cock. If I have company I'll go outside with you. Maybe in your car?"

"Sputter! Sputter!" He winked zipping up. "Thank ya Young Lady."

"Slut!" She pointed to her forehead with both index fingers as she sits up smiling. "Call me what I am."

"Will do Young Slut. You enjoy your dinner." He let himself out. As soon as he was gone Shawn burst from the bedroom laughing.

"Good job Young Slut!" He tried to sound like Grant. "Time for my toppings." He put his foot on her tits and pushed her back on to the carpet and jerked off over her. Once he coated her tits he zipped up and went for the pizza. Grabbing a slice he handed it to her. "Here! Add my cum to your Meat Lovers." She did just that, rolling his leftovers on her fingers then applying it to her pizza before devouring it. Her appetite was back. Three slices!

"Way I see it we should do this to every pizza place in Austin. Free pizza for everyone."

"Good idea." Christina laughed wiping her mouth on a napkin. Hearing her cellphone call out she hopped up to check it. "Dixon left a text." She hurried back into the living room to sit across from Shawn. "Time to find out if I'm homeless."

"It's just a butt plug pic. Why would he do that?"

"Let's find out." Opening his message she read it out loud. "Damn Filly! Tryin' to blind me with that there bling?" She brightened up at his humor, "What's gotten into you Miss Sparkles?"

Texting him back she wrote, "Am I impressing you?"

Now in Phoenix Arizona Dixon Moretti stood next to his rig watching Venus on her knees sucking a dock worker off where he had delivered his current load. A couple of the workers associates observed her work with interest. Being naked except for her shoes she was too gorgeous not to check out. Money in Dixon's pocket he was feeling pretty good. Texting Christina back he puckered as he typed.

"Picture a day here on 'til I get home. You wanna impress me? Take your big beautiful booty outside and show me what you got in ya."

Reading this to Shawn the boy laughed, "Dick in every hole good enough for him?"

"Only if he asks for that. Take some streaking pics for me outside?"

"Let's do it." He wiped his hands on his jeans and helped her up from the floor. "Tell him to give you ten minutes." Obeying she messaged Dixon back. Knowing he needed to kill time he lowered his cell and walked over to Venus feeding on her clients cock.

"I'm in a good mood. Half price blowjobs for you three." He points at her current contract, "Fella there gets a lil' refund. Hear me Princess?" Venus pulls away smiling and wagging her tongue, "Yes Master." It was better than Daddy.

Stepping away he went back to his prior spot and watched her work. Four men total getting serviced Venus made her rounds surrounded by them, dicks in both of her hands, one in her mouth. Sighing at the kids devotion he puckered, "Best make it good Christina. You got serious competition here and you're a far cry from being what Venus here is." Was he in for a shock!

Back in Austin, Christina and Shawn headed outside, he taking nude pics of her on her front porch masturbating, then to the tailgate of his truck. Looking them over it was a start. As she sent the best two pics to Dixon some of her loyalists showed up to see her outdoors and Shawn filled them in. Tucker and Vince suggested she go further but she needed to know her man's true thoughts first.

Dixon receiving her photos opened them up and knew his front porch and truck bed well. Nodding he realized that someone had to have taken her pics, she was too busy to make a selfie or two. "Nice! Who's your photog? That Loni gal?" He knew of Christina's new girlfriend.

Replying back while surrounded by her lovers Christina wrote, "No. A neighbor boy. Mad?"

"What the hell?" Was his reply rubbing his chin before typing back. "You're letting a neighbor boy...take pics of you?"

Daring to answer with, "Mad?" He told her, "Not yet! Get a pic with him."

"Which one?" She responded. Again he growled, "Which one? What the fuck Chris?"

Taking a pic with Vince, the only one willing to be ballsy enough to share screen time with her at this point he made certain he was palming her breast. Once the picture was taken she added text, "This is our neighbor. He likes my body. I love you Dixon." Bravado was risky but she needed to know his thoughts.

Pic looked over Dixon growled faintly, "What are you up to Holly Golly? You've never been this openminded." He had to know the truth, typing, "You fuckin' him?"

"Do you want me to?" She replied with a blushing smiley face.

"Video if you do. Make it good or don't bother." He chuckled knowing she wouldn't go too far.

"He wants you to fuck me on video." She tells Vince, the other guys now wondering if this was a trap. "Should we?"

"You know I'd do it." Vince laughed, "Let's see if ole' Dixie can handle the new Christina." He dropped his pants and bent her over. Tucker taking her cell records her being taken from behind, Vince complimenting her on her butt bling. Pulling her hair and slapping her ass for effect Christina looked directly at the camera and told Dixon she loved him, and she would do anything for her man. Tucker went so far as to literally squat under her to capture video of Vince's dick going in and out of her cunt. A three minute video was enough. Tucker sent the video for her giving Vince time to nut inside her.

Video processed on Dixon's end he turned his volume down so that Venus couldn't hear it. She was likely too busy anyway. Playing the video his jaw dropped. "Well I'll be damned!" Watching it twice he wondered if he ever really knew Christina Holly. Finally texting his reaction he said, "Do better than that." It was definitely an eye opener. A test too!

"He says to do better than that." Tucker showed Christina. Eyes bulging at her man's expectation she tugged at her long blond locks.

"Let me have my cell." She reclaimed it, Vince's jizz running down her leg. Texting him she wrote, "Tell me if you're mad. Please be honest."

"Not mad. Curious! I'm liking this Christina."

"You better." She typed, "I'm never leaving you Mister Moretti. Just tell me what you want from me."

"Your best! Get to it!" His final thought.

Handing her cell to Shawn this time she marched right down into the middle of the street in broad daylight. Her entourage surrounding her she took Tucker and yanked his pants down then guided him to the tarmac. He being erect she eased down over his cock and sat down on him. Calling Vince back into action she delicately removed her butt plug and leans forward, he absorbed the hint and the two boys took her DP. Wanting in Mike another of her first time loyalists stuck his dick in her mouth. All around her guys were whipping their dicks out and circling them jerking off.

Shawn capturing every vivid detail of their rough fucking even under the circumstances. Cars even driving by carefully tooting their horns was caught on cam. Five minutes of footage, cum on her face Shawn panned directly on her to look into the camera, motioning her to speak up.

"Goo 'nough?" She asked with cum gurgling on her lips, "Ah can do betur." She spoke with a mouth full. Not one boy laughed at her. Cum spitting at her from all angles she ended the video with, "I love you Dixon."

"Damn Christina." Shawn muttered, "You sure you wanna send this?"

"Betur or wurse." She gargled the jizz in her mouth then swallowed it all. "I have to know my fate."

"Alright!" He readied the video in text then gave her the cell. "This has to be sent by your finger." Off it went.

Venus polishing up her knobs looked back for Dixon realizing he had gotten up into his tractor cab. Taking her money she strutted toward him and stood outside his door looking up to show him cum in her mouth. Blowing bubbles with her jizz she watched him turn pale. After having watched Christina go full on gangbang he was speechless.

"You okay Daddy?" Venus looked worried but waved her money at him.

"Get your ass in here. We need to talk."

While she raced around the cab he sent a final text to Christina. "Love you more." He then shut his cell off.

Venus sat with a stressed expression. Something was wrong she just knew it. "Daddy?" Her pout adorable but stressed. Ignoring her expression Dixon barked what he preferred.

"Master!"

"Master?" She pouted, "Did I do something wrong?"

"Nope! I did."

"What do you mean?"

"Y'know what? We'll talk tomorrow. Let's go take a nap until our next load is ready to pull." He just couldn't tell the kid his thoughts.

Mind blown!

So was his dick back in the sleeper.

Christina?

Fucked all night long.

12