Next Whore Neighbor Ep. 011

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Circulating in, the flood of workers found tables toward the center but right next to the girls. Once giving their own waitress their desired meal orders the conversation led into compliments.

"What possessed you to tan up like that?" A larger man with a beard lifted his shades to the top of his head, while winking at Christina.

"You noticed me faster, didn't you?" She giggled.

"Noticed you long before that brow buster." He chuckled, his partner grinning.

"Is it because I'm only wearing a flannel shirt?"

"Gotta be hot in that thing. 88 in the shade right now."

"Burning up. I might have to take it off before long."

"God, I hope it's while we're around." He laughed.

"We'll see." She blows him a kiss. Eve was eating up her friend's confidence level. The second batch of workers consisting of three more males took the table to the side of the other two men. Curious but not quite as vocal about it the men merely offered friendly nods and stared. Chris was not going to let them just sit there shyly. Fluttering fingers at them she at least said, "Hello."

"Hey!" Two of them spoke up, the third just patting his chest over his heart as if to say I love you. Christina seeing his unique heartbeat put her own hand inside her opened cleavage and repeated his audition. He in response leaned back stretching vividly and smirking at her as she mocked him with a twinkle in her eye. With a bashful reaction she too leaned back stretching vividly. In doing so the front of her buttoned shirt rose up on her thighs and without even trying shined a hint of pussy. With the tail of her shirt pulled behind her for comfort her hips and ass were easy on the thigh. The guys were excited by this new revelation. One man even took out his wallet and dug in for a thick batch of one-dollar bills and made them known. Peeling off one he sat it on his table and patted it before ruffling the rest as if a card dealer. Eve knew this game it had been a Busy Booty's special to lure in the strippers not just at the club, even here at Shaker's. It was called the Full Meal Deal.

Eve on her side of the booth decided to turn sideways in her seat and drape one leg to the floor, one foot up on her seat. Eyes followed her repositioning as swiftly as they had in checking out Chris. With her shorts so tight Eve's cameltoe was sinking in deep and her bikini area was peeking around the sInseam. Drinks delivered by their waitress Ms. Connie found both women bonding with the other tables quickly realizing their show. Not wanting to be a scene stealer the woman giddily sidestepped and told the men observing them, "Curtain's back up." They chuckled at her overlooking what was going down.

Newcomer customers filtering through didn't really take note of the situation, most just looking to feed their hungers in ways that were normal. Eve keeping her legs wide shared her muscular legs and abdomen. With her leather laced shirt riding high on her belly there was plenty of skin to peruse, even cleavage between her tied laces keeping her shirt together left love scars beneath their constriction. All in all, there was quite a bit to enjoy without overdoing it.

Sipping her Coke through a straw Chris posed for them as if sucking a cock, tongue flicking the tip of her straw brought on further attentiveness. Without really looking for trouble Chris joined Eve in turning sideways in her bench, a snug fit concerning her larger size, but the transition went well. In twisting her shirt hid nothing, her cunt was smiling right at them. A hand going down between her thighs she even rubbed her clit. Five sets of eyes followed the leader. Dollar bills were laying down the law the next table over. Other men took note and joined in on the laying of bets. Eve shook her head at being abandoned. "Prying thighs wanna know." She chuckled.

"I'm touching myself."

"Well duh!" Eve laughed. Turning from Chris, Eve peered at her onlookers and said, "Best give this establishment a good review on TwITter and Faceboob."

Cells rose up to feign doing just that, but like Greg Hogarth earlier they were all recording Christina fingering herself. One man said, "Dare you to go Five Star." In turn Chris tried her best to dip five fingers inside her sloppy wet cunt. Four a certain, five not quite. Close enough! She blushed doing it as Eve took it upon herself to look under the table.

"Are you actually trying to fist yourself?"

"My hands are too big." She giggled.

"Need help?" The electrician with the beard at the table of two offered.

"Maybe later." Chris retreats in a hurry and sets normally, their breakfast on its way to their table. While Connie made her way over, she licked her fingers for the men to absorb as an appetizer. Connie knowing full well what Chris was doing just winked at she and Eve. While resting their dishes on the table Connie whispered, "I used to slap your hand back in the day Evie. Should I be swatting your lady friend here?"

"Only on her ass." Eve chuckled, "Guess I should introduce you; this is Christina."

"Connie! Eve and I go waaaaay back."

"Don't you dare tell her you were my babysitter."

"I was." Connie giggled, "Pardon my not shaking that hand Sweetie, I know where it's been."

"BUSTED!" Eve laughed.

"Am I in trouble?' Chris shrank slightly.

"Lord no! I've seen worse go on in here. You just be aware of who's gawking." She casts a thumb toward the electricians, "Ain't that right, Merle?"

"Back room in five minutes Constance?"

"Hell no!" She then turns back to Chris, "Don't you let him get to ya."

"What if I want him to?" She laughed at her elder.

"I have her back Connie! Can I get more butter please?" Eve lifted her tiny spoonful of butter given with each plate.

"Sure can! Behave yourself Meryl or I'll make you kiss my grits."

"Did she say tits?" Meryl asked his partner Vaughn who stayed out of it.

"That would be me." Chris intervened and unbuttoned her flannel enough to reveal her tan lines saying SUCK EM. Connie just shook her head and went to the kitchen for butter. The tabled men bulged their eyes at Christina's breasts, not only sharing the TanToos but edges of areola. Dollars down! Ante up!

"God almighty!" Meryl sighed, "Can I get your number?"

"Buy our breakfast?" She winked.

"Fair trade." He laughed and pointed at his personal stack of one-dollar bills now at twelve. Chris had succeeded where Eve had earlier suggested. The glowing Ms. Adams was impressed that her friend was using herself to get what she wanted, even if it was something as simple as a free meal. While not a prostitute by trade Christina Holly was learning how to navigate shark infested waters while skinny dipping. Cue the Jaws theme! Chris often felt like a Great White... well, with tan lines. Self-esteem thing!

As banter continued Eve remained quiet, all of this testosterone being tossed around was making her recall her past. She loved her new friend but just knew Chris was going to drag her back into her old ways kissing and screaming. Poor Rosco Burkett! His own fire was losing fuel. Love might not persevere. As Connie returned with butter, she immediately noticed a behavior change in Eve and clenched her teeth. "I'll call you later." Eve smiled at her the best she could. Question was, did Eve want to answer her call?

Pouring syrup on her French toast Christina intentionally dripped a tiny bit into her cleavage and pouted playfully. Meryl seeing her do it grinned like the Devil in heat and looked around for safety then took a huge risk. Getting up he moved to Christina's side and slid onto the bench next to her. "Awful sticky there."

Looking down at herself Chris sighed, "I can be so messy." Eyes meeting a silent offer was given just before he leaned in over her and licked the syrup from between her tits. Eve shook her head trying not to laugh, while also looking out for possible objections. While nobody really took notice of their mischief other than the two tables of blue collar hollar, there were people directly behind Christina with only a thin ornate partition giving people that minimal amount of privacy.

Safety in their reach Eve just had to get in on the action. Reaching across their table she used her fork to splatter more syrup onto Chris, this amount hitting her right breast near that glimmer of areola. Meryl chuckling at Eve's addition just went for it, inching left and licking Christina's breast. Offering her nipple by pulling her flannel shirt aside he devoured her areola for thirty seconds before Eve cleared her throat as a warning that his own waitress was walking by. Sitting up straight Meryl spotted Connie scowling at him, her thoughts crystal clear that he should behave. "I'll let you gals eat my breakfast." He winked confirming that he was indeed paying by placing his twelve Washington's on the table. Getting up he returned to his seat as Connie mouthed the words, "Thank you!" Good boy Meryl!

Silence as they ate, Christina felt as if Eve was off in her own world. Yes, she was evil minutes ago, but it was as if she was back and forth. Inhaling her French toast while Eve picked and nibbled her blueberry pancakes, she had to ask. "What's wrong?"

"Just thinking about the old days. I used to be that over the top. Some days I wish I'd never have let Rosco sweep me off my heels. Notice my license plate?" She points her fork toward her car easily seen in the parking lot.

Christina peered out reading her plate as, "HEELCAT! That's clever."

"I love stiletto heels. I never get to wear them anymore. When I bought my Charger there, I heard it was called a Hellcat version. The plate idea struck me like wildfire. I told Rosco I wanted the plate and as crazy as it is nobody in the whole state of Texas had even thought of it. I was really happy. Now I want to wear my heels more. I think that's why I stopped you that first day, I saw how bold you were. I miss that."

"I've never worn heels. I'd probably break my leg."

"We should go try some on. I'll buy."

"You don't have to. I'll never wear them. Honestly, I prefer no shoes unless I have to wear them. No clothing these days too." She giggled masking her mouth with a napkin.

"I'm catching on to that. What you're doing in that flannel shirt is awesome. You're covered up so nobody can really say anything unless you show off." Ehhh! Her entire lower half was still exposed, only the inner thighs blanketed at the moment with flannel tongues.

"I know. I think this is my fashion from here on. Nothing else! You should wear one of Rosco's next time we go out."

"I did mention that. Y'know what? You're so right! I will."

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Being my friend."

"Same here Blue Eyes." Appetite returning Eve polished off half of her pancakes and let out a loud belch. It was good to laugh. "Ready to go shopping?"

"In a minute. Tell Connie to keep his change." Christina winked and plucked up the tiny pitcher of maple syrup. Sliding out of her seat carefully to conceal her bare bottom from the other patrons she borrowed it from the diner. Toasting Meryl and the other union members with it she stepped outside and headed toward Eve's car. Eve seeing herself abandoned squealed and hopped up. Gripping Meryl by the shoulders she told him, "Pay our bill already. Meet you boys outside."

Lightning traveling fast the table ended their meal and quickly banded together at the counter to cash out. One by one they headed outside toward their trucks with Eve's car parked between them. Finding Christina waiting patiently leaning on the back of Eve's car with Eve standing next to her, the men clustered around the beauties.

Eve claiming the syrup pitcher waited as Chris removed her flannel shirt entirely and did a cute 360 to show off her entire body. The men huffed and panted at how crazy bold she was. Stopping to step up to Eve the redhead grinned at her exhilarating compadre, "Just call her Mrs. Butterworth." She winked at the men then began pouring syrup all over Christina front and back. "Dig in boys! Leave your whiskers behind."

Not one of them declined and swarmed her like honeybees in a whirlwind. Tongues lapped over every inch of Christina from neck to toe. Nipples sucked upon, a tongue in her asshole meant BUTTerworth indeed, the union paid their dues and devoured her. Pussy licked she cooed like kid in a candy store. Standing back watching with her half empty pitcher on her shoulder like a little angel, Eve's folded arms switched places, little devil now. "Fuck this! I want in."

Setting her pod of syrup on the trunk of her car Eve untied her top and took it off. With the men so devoted to Christina she had time to surprise them. Shorts off and on the concrete Eve saturated her own body with syrup and whistled loudly. "ALL YOU CANE EAT FOR UNDER A BUCK! Yoohoo! Over here!"

Christina laughed as they abandoned her for the hard body. As five tongues lit Eve's body up the smile of freedom returned. Christina saw it in her eyes just how much she loved being manhandled. Sighing at Eve's rekindled flame Chris made her way in and joined the hive. Good friends should always stick together. Literally! Sappy she was! Dollar bills were stuck to their skin before, five-dollar bills after. A Benjamin each between their sweet cheeks. Connie Carpenter's husband a former Pastor might say that's how you turn a Prophet.

Queen Bee Connie within the diner saw them in the lot being stuck ups shook her head. "Those were the days, Evie. You were always so much like me." Ominous indeed! Those honeys were sticking to their guns. Sighing at their exhaustive behavior Connie took to cleaning her table.

"Well Pooh!"

Everyone forgot to tip her.

"Fucking Eeyore's!"

12