Next Whore Neighbor Ep. 014

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Next step, use your tongue to make him insane." Christina made sure to confirm that Delores was fine with her going in, tongue lashing. An affirmative nod led Christina in closer to flick her tongue under his ball sack to the sensitive skin between balls and asshole. Glen arched his back and mumbled, "Make sure she knows it has to last longer than a minute." A wink between Chris and Glen she wagged that spot for another full minute before releasing him to his wife.

"You should do it longer than I did. Get his sensitivity level up until you have him begging to make love to you."

"Okay! Here goes." Momma Shepard buried her face beneath his balls, holding his dick up over her brow without being hands on. That by itself was sexy as fuck. Short lived however as Chris informed her to lift his dick by example and gently stroke it while licking. Glen swooned at two hands touching his dick at once. On track Chris stepped away and stood behind Delores.

Unable to see her, Christina played with her pussy, her left breast lifted and crushed before sucking her own nipple as an extra bonus for Glen. While Glen darted his attention carefully between both women, his eyes swiftly lured their way back on his wife to keep Delores from feeling as if he'd rather have Chris. Delores was built and more physically fit, but Chris was new and youthful. Even with added weight Christina had that Amazon effect, thick but curvy, fluffy but not overpowering in an obese manner. Not even close! Tough call indeed.

"Show my wife how to suck dick?" He had to feel closer to the buxom blonde.

"If she's okay with that."

Drawing away fanning her face Delores looked back over her shoulder at Christina who now stood with a normal posture, outside of obvious streaks of pussy gratification coursing down her inner thighs. Taking a deep breath Delores nodded with her consent. "Make me good at it. I want my man charged up every night at bedtime."

"Alright! I'll show you. You take over. Then, we team up."

"What?' Delores bulged her eyes. "Team up?"

"Delores?" Glen muttered then shared a hint of need.

"Okay! Come on down here." Christina rubbed Delores on the back lovingly to let her know it would be fine. Side shifting out of her way to give Chris room between his legs, Delores bit her lower lip in worry. A few licks to his foreskin making him moan, Christina lifted up over his crown and placed her lips into a pucker over it. Motioning Delores to examine her technique Chris used the friction of compressed lips to take his seven-inch beast down her throat. The response was loud.

"HALLELEYAH!" His reaction made Delores squint but smile just the same. Watching Christina bob up and down on his cock a few times then swallow every inch until his balls curled under her chin, Chris froze to hold him in her. Using her hands, she reached across his torso and teased her nails along his chest and abdomen before pulling up. A repeat performance of ten more throat thrusts Chris popped free and wagged her tongue over the tip of his crown.

"Your turn." Chris rolled out of charm's way and let Delores move in for the kill. Inhaling deeply, she gathered her hair up and out of her way. Delores then followed up on her promise and swallowed her husband whole. Glen couldn't take his eyes off of his wife, she was so beautiful in that moment, her eyes sparkling like diamonds in the huff. Drawing away briefly to catch her breath Delores found herself actually loving the prospects of giving head and dominated over it. Christina shrugged at her choice and winked at Glen. He was okay with it.

After three minutes Delores reared away wiping her mouth of saliva and peered back at Chris. "Joining me or not?" Giggling, Chris slid down next to her on the carpet and began licking his cock from the side, Delores seeing how best to add her own details. Side to side their tongues graced the King's scepter. It was good to be King. Royal purple did the trick.

Taking turns sucking him off, he tensed up. Chris knowing the outcome pulled away and coaxed Delores in for a mouth full of hot jizz. Never having experienced it she made a queer expression until the taste was determined to be sweet. Delores Shepard couldn't pull away, she fed on him another two minutes.

"NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" Glen praised his wife. "God, I love you." She smiled with her eyes and puckered her lips at his crown before drawing away and giggling.

"That was incredible! I never knew sucking dick could be so fun. You taste like cotton candy."

"Three ring circus?" He pointed at both women then himself chuckling and catching his breath. "I think that this calls for further teaching. What's this reverse cowgirl thing I hear the Texans talk about?" He winked at both women at once.

"Oh, my! He wants to..."

"Fuck the hell out of his wife." Christina beat her to the punch. "Follow me." Chris took her hand and had Delores crawl on her knees to the center of her living room floor. Once there Christina looked back at Glen. "Get over here Rodeo Star." He jumped up and stretched briefly then fondled his still righteous erection. Laying on the carpet face up he patted his pubes. The boys outside were fighting laughter. Even Christina had rosy cheeks wanting to snicker.

"Saddle up, Mrs. Shepard." Giggling she straddled his lap backwards as assisted by Christina. Moving in front of Delores as she tried not to crush her man Chris took advantage and reached up under her to guide Glen's dick toward his wife's drenched pussy. Unexpected by the assist Delores whined as Chris used both hands, one on Glen's beast, the other prying his wife's labium apart to insert his cock. Delores Shepard had never been touched by a woman down there.

"Gracious!"

"You're welcome." Christina chuckled, "Ride on!" Eyes rolling at his huge cock inside her, Delores began grinding over him. Head tilted back at her own sensitivity she found Glen begin thrusting upward to compliment her efforts. The moans grew louder and louder at their relentless adventure. Crawling away to give them room Christina masturbated, remaining on the carpet but leaning back on the sofa for support. Peering toward the windows expecting the boys outside to be jumping up and down to witness everything she saw no one. Disappointed that they might have left Christina shrugged and finished herself off.

Delores and Glen were so in tune with this new position. Invigorated with the deepest sense of how to satisfy one another made it was fun to watch. Chris found seeing Glen's cock ramming hard up inside his wife, balls deeply hypnotic. Tight pussy rippling pink and rolling vibrantly along with every thrust, each retreat, only added to Christina's trance.

Cumming hard on Glen's beast Delores squirted around it, juices spitting on the rug. Chris knew she was going to have to shampoo again this week. Good thing she bought carpet cleaning fluid at Baldi's. Unable to stop fucking, the married couple continued another ten minutes before Delores screamed, her orgasm shaking the freshly cleaned windows. Well, most of the windows. Undoubtedly the boys had left marks on those they were looking in through, before they obviously lost interest. A shame!

Exhausted and lured into consciousness once again, Delores peered toward Chris then bulged her eyes. "OH, MY GOD!" Falling all over themselves the Shepard's used one another to cloak their nudity. Chris realizing, they were looking beyond her sat forward and turned sideways. Outside the picture window stood the five boys along with four more newcomers. Theo and his brother Winslow, Vince, and Gage his friend. All were holding their hands as if praying. Mocking? Perhaps! Thankful even more so. At least they had put their cellphones in their pockets after all of them swarmed the window to capture their porno. Outside on the sidewalk by the curb a jogger slowed up his run after noticing the Shepard's van out front. Coming to a halt he snapped a glance at Christina's porch and saw all of the praying hands.

"Looks like the Shepard's are having a bible study. Praise Jesus!" Pastor Evan Better, yes that was his name, cast an eye toward Heaven with a smile and continued his jog. Luckily, he didn't see their dicks hanging out or trickling cum shots on the picture window. Not one video was deleted. The Shepard's were traumatized but Christina told them not to worry. Sure!

A few new faces in Church on Sunday would keep the good Pastor's smile vivid. On that day Delores would never live it down but smirked even as she blushed and welcomed the boys to Mount Olive's. Glen grew frisky at the drop of a dime in the collection plate. Rolls of pennies with their names written on them were a big hit. Too funny! It was a nice change.

Ah... MEN!

12