Next Whore Neighbor Ep. 016

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a good idea. What about..." She held her breasts but pointed both index fingers toward her pussy.

"I'll work around it but I'm going to get close. Can you handle that?"

"How close?" She trembled!

"To the sides of it and right above it."

"Whooof!" She exhaled with almost a pant of necessity! "Behave!"

"Yeah, yeah!"

"You're enjoying this too much, aren't you?"

"Want me to lie?"

"No."

"My dick's been rock hard since we started."

"I think I sensed that." She nibbled her lower lip! "Natural I suppose under the conditions I'm putting you in. Myself in!"

"If that spooks you, we can stop here."

"Not yet! Just..." It was becoming a habit losing her voice when she needed to set ground rules. Vince admired that. Oil bottle tilting over her body he saturated her belly, legs and thighs. Moving up over her she predicted his arrival and lifted her palms away until she felt her breasts getting wet. Once it stopped her palms returned to squeeze her breasts.

"Shiny!" He chuckled!

"Am I?"

"You can take that blindfold off if you want."

"I think I'm safer with it on." She laughed!

"Afraid to see my hard on pushing my sweats out?"

"Yep!" She sighed with a sheepish grin! "Get busy."

"Yes, Mrs. Shepard." He expressed a droll tone then laughed. "You're so bossy."

"No, I'm not. Glen always tells me I'm a pushover. I never fight back when he and I argue. It's just not in me."

"Yet!" He revealed his dick leaving it out as he worked her legs again, her cunt mere inches from his brute. Convinced she wouldn't take her blinder off he just left himself exposed so that he could occasionally exercise it. In his mind if Mike got to unload on her ass and lower back, he was going to top his game by nailing her front. He just had to bide his time.

Attentive to both legs, he again sucked her toes enticing her to roam her own body with oily hands. Her breasts were now in full view and heaving upward to counter her sensitivity. Mike easing back toward her panned his camera directly over Delores to capture her heaving mountaintops as she squirmed to the music playing. It was a bluesy tune with erotic tones to the instrumentals by Eddie Hinton called Get Off In It. Vince wanted that more than anything.

The music gave her goosebumps as she actually lost her ability to remain still. Sensually using her shoulders to rise off the blanket her fingers caressed across her mid-section to just above her thin pubes. Afraid to go any further for knowing where it might lead, she avoided it. Head tilting back, she faced Mike and licked her lips as a pleasure vent, hoping that in craning her neck Vince might not see her desires unfolding. Of course, Mike let him know in a play by play as he licked his own lips trying not to laugh. Having feasted on her toes long enough Vince wanted to move on.

Gliding his palms up the outside of both thighs he slowly moved inland and hovered his fingers above her narrow landing strip of pubic hair. She hoisted her hips instinctively as he decided to rub her tummy with tender finger compressions all the way up to the lower curves of her breasts. Taking her own hands to her throat and upper chest gave him a sweet set of spiking nipples. Knuckles only touching her tits he again had to tense his own waist to avoid his cock laying right over her pussy. The music stealing her soul she just let him prowl without rejection. Her worry was no longer a driving force, she was feeling too into the massage no matter where it might lead. If only he knew that for a certain.

Reversing his knuckles his fingers caressed the underside of her breasts as she vibrantly arched her back, shoulder blades her elevator. In doing this he couldn't maintain his space between he and her. Stiffening up as his dick felt her pubes tease his foreskin had him rolling his eyeballs back ever so briefly. She wasn't screaming behave so he looked up at Mike with a puffed lower lip.

Of course, Mike thrusted his hips as if to recommend he fuck her. Vince wasn't so sure he should attempt such a risky move. Easing away but continuing his massage along her ribs she didn't even react to her former ticklishness. Brows peaking Vince let his fingers flow inward over her pubes again, this time rubbing the soft fine peach fuzz. The touch sent her hips arching higher as he let his thumb dare to touch her hood.

"Mmmmmm!" She gasped and expressed joy toward Mike's filming. A thumbs up from Mike made Vince shrug and move his thumb even lower until it massaged over her clit. "Go ahead. You have my permission for that much at least." She managed to tell him in a pant. It was on!

Briskly rubbing her clit, she was all over her blanket cooing and giggling under her breath. Vince seeing her newfound desires eased back and stretched out between her legs. What he intended to do would either piss her off or send her over the edge. Nuzzling his nose over her clit she held her breath and pinched her nipples. Mike was in porno mode stepping stealthily around her to capture her reaction as well as Vincent's intended target. Tongue ready Vincent let her have it. Wagging it viciously over her clit sent her body into a spasm, he had to hold her legs down to anchor her so that he could feed on her cunt the way it should be done.

"You're not behaving." She squealed!

"I'll stop." He lifted away and paused.

"DON'T YOU DARE!"

Fingers were added inside her pink tunnel twisting and turning, sinking and retreating to join forces with his tormenting tongue. Vincent made her scream more often than not. Building up within her she quaked violently and flooded his face in her climax. Soaked, Vince began kissing his way up her body, she receptive to his nomadic parade. The further he rose she began caressing her legs along his sweatpants. In clinging to him, the further he pulled himself upward his sweats slid down to mid-thigh. His dick was touching her pussy, and he knew that she knew it too. Gyrating amid her labia Delores became indecisive and mumbled, "No." Pulling away only made her object and dig her knees deeper into his hips. Those sweats were gliding lower. Once her knees felt his hips skin on skin, she seemed miserable but terrified to let him off of her. A glance up over her body at Mike was met with a mouthed, "Whoa!"

Semi shrugging Vince just began kissing and sucking her nipples. Her nails carving into his back and scalp at the same time only made him more ravenous. Weeping under her blindfold Delores Shepard melted. That fucking radio station was just too sensual in its song choices. Michael Kiwanaku's No More Running made her so receptive she threw passion his way. Drawing his face up to hers she kissed him full on the lips and grew lost. It wasn't until she felt his cock ease inside her, that she broke away long enough to gasp and tilt her head back. He took advantage of that too, storming her throat with sweltering kisses. Fucking her was sensual rather than beastly. She moaned and shook like a leaf persistently mumbling, "No! No! No!" yet refused to let him escape. So much for that!

Getting into it, they gave each other a very steamy finish, his talents making her have a quiet orgasm that she expressed with her mouth wide in awe. Pulling out of her at the perfect time Vince nutted all across her tits and belly. Softly appeasing her nerves, she whispered, "Vince?"

"Let me clean you off. Stay right here, don't move." He kissed her tummy making her smile warmly. Easing away Vince stood up and looked at Mike motioning him to take his place. Grabbing her towel off to the side he waited until Mike had his pants down and moved in over her before showing him to wipe her with the towel as he penetrated her. Doing so he pressed into her vulva as deep as he could while his hand dabbed her upper body free of Vince's leftovers.

Fucking her tenderly she had no idea Vince had been replaced. Towel aside, Mike followed Vincent's lead and resumed kissing her body. As her hands started for Mike, he snatched them up and held them at her sides as he increased his speed. Not into sensual Mike wanted her crazy, so nailed her cunt extra hard. Not used to such harsh control she released a deafening, "YESSSSSSSSS!" Delores Shepard was learning something new. She liked it rough.

With their dicks not far off in proportion she had zero clue who was truly fucking her. All she knew was she hoped Vince had stamina. Unlike her husband Glen he was one and done in ten minutes usually. After fifteen minutes with Vince the first time, then thinking it him a second round she was cumming hard all-around Mike's influence. No longer hiding his grunts Mike lost control and nutted up inside her making her convulse and yelp. "Keep going!" Vince giving him a thumbs up Mike just rallied the energy to fight another ten minutes, nutting even harder. Delores Shepard was screaming, "OH, VINCE! OH, VINCE! OH, MY GOD!" Vince would accept that title.

Feeling evil Vince knelt down behind her head and yanked her blinder off. Eyes bulging at Vincent behind her head instead of on top of her Delores looked out over her body to see... "MICHAEL?" Then, peering behind her, "Vincent? You didn't behave."

"Nope!" Vince smirked, "Tap me back in, Buddy."

Delores Shepard in her hormonal frenzy let them take turns fucking her for another hour. Fixed after her second daughter she loved the jetstream each and every time they nutted. Vince uncaring any further just filled her up and graduated her to anal. Momma Shepard found her new favorite thing. Fuck crotchet!

"Daaaaaaaaaamn!" Mike spoke up just as Vince and Delores lay there panting. Nude now Mike ventured from the sofa with Christina's cell having heard it ping again and locating it under the couch cushion. Shuffling over to their side he sat down next to her right side and stretched out with them, Vince rolling over to lay in her arms. "Look at this?"

Showing video sent from Tucker to Christina's cell they observed a humongous bukkake. More than thirty guys now shrouding the buxom blond, Tucker scanned his camera in every direction. Friends of friends of friends had been called to come to the Detail Shop. Christina laying on her back fingering herself without waver was coated in a thick blanket of white cum literally everywhere. She had to keep her eyes closed to avoid the dripping.

"OH... MY... GOD!"

"Didn't you say that last time you were here?" Vince chuckled!

"I..." She shot glances between the boys, "...think I have enough time for one more round."

"Doggy?" Mike winked, "I always pictured you on your hands and knees."

"I've never..." She swiftly sat up and turned over hiking her ass in the air in Mike's direction.

"Tail time! WAG IT DELORES!" Mike got his wish.

WHOOF!

"OH, MY DOG!" Vince yelled, then coaxed his dick into her mouth, Delores was more than ready. "GAK! GAW! GAWK!" sounded so much like a Lord's prayer. Delores was in Heaven! A New Next Whore Neighbor was born.

Dog was God spelled backwards. Dog in behind, God up front.

That swear jar was going to overflow.

Much like her holes.

TIP! TIP! TIP!

Massage received! Message too!