Nice Guy Gets Angry Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slow!" she cried. "Go slow! Please!"

I fought myself and went as slowly as I could. It was not easy! It took a long time for me to push all the way in, or at least that's how it seemed to me. Anna gasped and moaned almost constantly.

"I can't take anymore!" she cried.

"Just a little more!" I insisted. I push the last inch in with some difficulty and added, "That's it! I'm all the way in!"

"I know!" she gasped. "Just give me a minute to adjust."

"Hurry!" I demanded. Anna looked at me oddly, but didn't comment.

I could wait only a few seconds before I started moving my hips. Anna didn't comment at first. She was watching me with her eyes opened wide. I wanted to make her cum again, but I doubted I could last that long. The animalistic part of me raised its head and suddenly I couldn't think of anything else other than filling Anna with my cum. I needed release! I quickened the pace.

"Slower!" she cried, but I ignored her. Actually I did worse than that. I moved even faster.

I looked into her eyes. There was passion there, but also something else. I think it was a response to my intensity. She spoke, but I couldn't make out what she was saying at first. All I could hear was the blood drumming in my ears. Yet, what my ears couldn't hear, my eyes could see. I suddenly realized that mixed with Anna's desire was a touch of fear.

"Slower! Please!" she nearly begged, but I could feel her excitement and lust despite her words. Anna may have been a little frightened about what was happening, but on an instinctual level she was also enjoying herself immensely.

"Stop!" she demanded, her fear of my desire tasking control.

I'm not sure whether I would have listened, but in the next moment the question became moot. Someone knocked on the door to my room and called "Hello!" distracting me. Before I realized what was happening, Anna had pushed me off of her.

"No!" I cried in frustration. My cock slapped against my belly. It was covered in her juices.

"Someone is at the door," Anna panted. It was an excuse, but that didn't stop it from being true.

"They'll go away!" I argued.

"It was a female voice," she said. "It's probably one of the girls from my hall. I have to go out and see if she's okay."

"But..." I cried.

"I have to," Anna insisted. I was frustrated beyond belief, but nodded slowly. The animal inside wanted to take Anna and I think she might have wanted to give herself to me on one level, but she wasn't ready and the knock on the door was her excuse. I couldn't believe how angry I felt at that moment. Maybe Anna had a right to be afraid. What was wrong with me?

Anna grabbed for her robe and threw a pair of sweats in my direction. She had one of those really big robes that hid anything. I put on the sweats and even grabbed a tee shirt, but it wasn't like whoever was at the door wouldn't know what was going on before they knocked.

"Just a second!" Anna cried as she unlocked and threw open the door.

"Oh no!" I groaned. Standing there was Maria. I hadn't seen her since that first time at Branson with Connor.

"Did you miss me?" she asked with sexy smile.

"Go away!" I snapped. Maria ignored my words and walked in.

"I brought you a present," she said and gestured back at the door. Beth, a tall sexy redhead came in the room behind her. I remembered her well.

"Is Sandra with you too?"

"No silly," Maria replied. "She's with my brother Carlos."

"Why are you two here?" I asked, unable to look away from them.

"We've decided to forgive you for your part in Connor's little blackmail scheme," Beth replied.

"Blackmail my ass!" I snorted. They wanted what happened to happen as much as Connor.

"And for not telling us that Connor quit the fraternity and knocked out my brother Carlos's tooth," Maria added pointedly. That was probably more the truth.

"Also, we need to decide if you're boyfriend material," Beth answered succinctly. "Maria's not so sure, but I think you two would be good for each other."

"I already have a girlfriend," I said quickly. "This is Anna." She was watching the three of us with a frown.

"Really?" Beth asked, and then turned to Anna and added, "Has he taken your ass yet? It was amazing when he did mine!" Poor Anna's mouth fell open, but before I could even make an attempt at explaining, Maria spoke to Anna.

"This room stinks of sex! I'm sure we interrupted the two of you having some fun. Why don't you take off that robe of yours and let's see what happens?" Maria interjected. "I love to watch."

"You like to do a little more than that!" Beth said to Maria with a giggle, before turning back to Anna and adding, "She has a wicked tongue!"

"I bet you taste incredible," Maria added, looking into Anna's eyes with obvious desire. Anna glanced back and forth between the three of us.

"I have to go!" she said suddenly, but not unexpectedly.

"Please don't," I sighed, knowing it was already too late.

"I'll talk to you soon," Anna said and slipped out of the door as quickly as she could.

"You want to bet?" Beth giggled, looking at the closed door.

"You two have thirty second to leave," I said as levelly as I could. I'd just lost a girl that I thought I might love one day and it was all because of these two women.

"Or what?" Maria asked.

"Or I won't be responsible for what I do," I replied.

"I knew we caught you two in the middle!" she laughed. "You look so horny!"

"I am horny," I said in barely controlled anger, or was it desire? It was always hard to tell with Maria.

"So then," she replied. "Why not just calm down and accept my gift."

"Your gift?"

"Beth," she smiled.

I turned and saw the redhead undressing. She was wearing black lingerie and looked delicious. I was sorely tempted to take them up on their offer despite their intentionally scaring away Anna. I actually took a step toward Beth before I glanced over at Maria and saw her grin.

"No!" I snapped, stopping in my tracks.

"What? You don't want Beth?" Maria asked in disbelief.

"Of course I want Beth!" I groaned, making the redhead smile. "But if we're going to do this, then this time I want you too!"

"Okay," Maria said. "Later."

"No, now!" I cried reaching for the brunette. Maria tried to back away, but I followed her until her back was against the wall. Her large breasts were heaving as I watched her. Anna was a more beautiful woman than Maria, but the sexual tension Maria and I shared was beyond anything else I'd ever felt.

"Stop!" she cried.

"Fine," I replied, pulling back slightly. "Then get out!"

"I don't want to go," she said, sounding a bit surprise.

I moved close again and hungrily kissed her lips. Maria kissed me back with the same intensity. I cupped both of her large breasts, lifted and squeezed. They were defiantly more than a handful and surprisingly heavy!

"If you don't go," I said between kisses. "I promise you, I will ravage your body tonight. All of it! You may still be a virgin right now, but before you leave this room I will take care of that and so many other firsts that you won't be able to keep track of them all!"

"Hey! Ease up," Beth frowned. "That's what I'm here for."

"Not tonight," I said succinctly. "As much as I want you Beth, tonight I will have Maria. The last time we were together just her kisses awoke something in me that was both frightening and compelling. I've tried to deny it, but it won't go away. Tonight Maria will be mine!"

"Let's go!" Beth said angrily, reaching for her clothes. I ignored her and continued to caress and kiss Maria. The big-breasted brunette didn't move. The confident smile she normally wore was missing.

"You have a decision to make," I said, and then demanded, "Make it now."

Maria opened her mouth to speak, but there was another knock on the door before the words left her mouth. She looked momentarily relieved. I frowned and moved to the door.

"Who is it?" I called.

"Anna!" I heard her call back. I threw open the door, not bothering to hide what was going on.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I forgot my keys..." Her voice faltered as she saw Beth dressed in her black lingerie. I watched as her eyes shifted and she found Maria leaning against the wall, obviously disheveled but still clothed. I pulled Anna into the room and shut the door.

Beth didn't look particularly happy as I handed her clothes to her. The redhead started dressing with a shake of her head. She did not look happy. I looked at her and smiled slightly, remembering the last time we were together.

"Don't pout," I said. "I'm sure they'll come a day where we share a shower again."

"You wish!" Beth snapped, causing me to laugh. I pulled her into a brief, but passionate kiss.

"I have to go!" Anna said, her eyes darting toward my desk and her keys.

She looked ready to bolt. I took a moment to picture her in the red teddy she wore under her robe. She was certainly the prettiest of the three. Yet, as my eyes drifted to Maria I realized the truth.

They looked a lot alike. Anna was a prettier, less curvy version of Maria. I'd been trying to get the latter out of my mind for months to no avail before I met Anna. Carlos's little sister did things to me by just being in the same room. I'd dreamed of her often since our last meeting. Anna just couldn't compete with Maria in my mind.

Don't get me wrong. Anna was definitely a beauty. I wanted her too. What sane man wouldn't? Yet, with Maria in front of me, poor Anna paled in comparison.

"Anna," I said. "You were right to leave. I'm not the one for you."

She looked at me oddly and glanced once more toward my desk and her keys. I smiled and nodded. Anna took a tentative step toward the desk. She darted forward when I didn't stop her and grabbed her keys quickly. I caught her before she could leave.

"Would you mind taking Beth with you?" I fully expected an angry retort or something like that, but Anna was either too stunned or relieved to react. Instead she nodded silently.

"Hey!" Beth cried in annoyance.

"I'm sure if you call Allen. He'll be happy to drop by and pick you up," I said confidently. It was Friday night, but even if Allen went out with some friends, he'd be back by now. He wasn't the type to stay out late. In fact, he may have skipped going out altogether and stayed in to study for some test or another.

The redhead opened her mouth, but then closed it and smiled, obviously remembering their last meeting. Whatever else Allen was, he must be a decent lover for Beth to react that way.

Beth moved toward the door and Anna started to follow. I felt a momentary pang of desire for the RA. We'd really had a good time together this last week. Unable to resist, I pulled the brunette to me.

"You probably won't want to ever see me again when your brain finally processes all this," I said, holding her by her shoulders. "But if that's not so, then I'd like to still be friends. I've enjoyed out time together."

"Me too," Anna admitted despite her obvious confusion. She was looking up at me. I smiled down at her and slowly bent until our lips touched. It wasn't a passionate kiss, but it still felt nice.

"Let's go," Beth said to Anna once the kiss was over. I smiled. I was starting to think that the redhead was a nymphomaniac. She was obviously already planning what she was going to do to poor Allen.

"Hey!" Maria said to Beth. "What about me?"

"You'll be staying," Beth replied offhandedly.

"No I won't!" Maria cried. I looked at her and met her gaze confidently.

"Yes, you will," I said confidently as I moved toward her. I heard the door to my room close as I reached Maria. We were finally alone.

"Let me go!" she cried nervously. "There is no point in my staying now. You know I'm a voyeur."

"Not today, you're not," I said, reaching out and unbuttoning her blouse. "Tomorrow we'll find Beth and you can watch all you like, but tonight you're mine."

"Stop that!" she cried, but didn't do anything to follow up.

"No," I said firmly as I pulled off her blouse. She was wearing an emerald green bustier under her loose top. I smiled and added, "Very nice!" After that I reached for the button to her pants.

"Don't you dare!" Maria cried. "I'll tell my brother and he'll kill you!"

"Why would he do that?" I said, tilting my head slightly and watching her.

"Because you're going to rape me!"

"That's silly," I said, stepping back. Maria pants were open and down around her hips. "You can leave any time you want." I pulled off my tee shirt as I spoke.

"I can?" she asked in disbelief.

"Of course," I shrugged, reaching down and pulling off my sweats. I was now naked in front of Maria. I tugged at her pants and they fell, leaving her standing in front of me in nothing but her sexy underwear. I smiled and added, "Nice matching panties."

"I'm leaving!" Maria snapped.

"If you are," I said, losing my smile. "Then you'd better do it now."

"Well, maybe we could have a little fun," she offered hesitantly, but I shook my head. I knew what she meant and that wasn't good enough. Maria only let guys do two things sexually with her. She'd stroke their cocks to orgasm and let them fuck her large breasts. That's it. I wanted more.

"Maria, I don't want a hand job and although I fully expect to fuck your tits before the nights up, they aren't the only things," I said succinctly. We looked at each other in silence for almost a full minute.

"I did offer you my ass last time," she finally said softly.

I pulled Maria to me and kissed her. I didn't crush her lips to mine although I wanted to. It was too early in the night for bruised lips. Yet, I let her feel my hunger. Her own desire rose to meet mine and she kissed me back just as passionately. My cock grew hard between us.

"That's not good enough either," I said after forcing myself to pull slightly away.

"What do you want?" she asked, panting.

"Do you remember our parting word the last time we met? I told you to make a decision," I replied, still holding her close. Maria frowned.

"I remember saying that I wasn't sure if I wanted anything or everything from you," she admitted.

"Exactly!" I smiled. "And I told you to call me when you made up your mind. You're here, so I assume you've done that."

"You want everything," Maria stated as she looked into my eyes.

"Yes," I replied, kissing her more tenderly this time. She rested her head briefly on my shoulder afterward.

"I want to give myself to you. I'm just not sure I can," she finally confessed, obviously at war with herself. "I've never wanted someone as much as you, but I've already broken so many of the promises I made to myself when it comes to sex."

"And yet, you're still a virgin," I put in.

"Only technically," she sighed. "The things I've done with Sandra and Beth..."

"I want to hear all about it," I said. "But not now. You need to make a decision now."

"I don't know if I can give you everything."

"Don't worry about that," I grinned. "You don't have to give me anything. I'll take it, just like you want me to." Maria looked at me and suddenly started laughing.

"So then, what exactly am I deciding?"

"Whether you want me to or not," I replied seriously. She looked at me again and shook her head.

"I'm here aren't I?" she asked, finally admitting her willing.

"That's all I needed to know!" I nearly growled, sweeping her off her feet and throwing her into my bed.

"Hey!" Maria cried, but her eyes flashed with desire. I climbed into the bed after her and crushed her lips with mine. Her response was just as passionate. I started untying the bustier she was wearing.

"Guys and tits!" she said with a roll of her eyes.

"What did you expect?" I asked. "Your tits are spectacular."

"I know," she smiled smugly. "Guys tell me that all the time." I grinned, but instead of continuing, I flipped her over onto her stomach. I had her panties down to her knees before she could react.

"Do they tell you that your ass is just as amazing?" I asked as I grabbed hold of her thick butt cheeks and squeezed.

"Some," Maria replied.

"Well," I said, spreading her butt cheeks. "Do they do this?" I leaned forward and thrust my tongue into her ass.

"No!" Maria cried. "Never! No guy has ever done this to me!"

"That's their loss," I said, moving away. Maria groaned in frustration. "Don't worry. I'm not done. Move over and get in the center of the bed." Maria shifted quickly.

"Ick!" she suddenly cried. "A wet spot!"

"I'm sure you'll be adding to it soon enough," I said confidently.

"But it's cold!" Maria cried, rubbing her hand against it. She then surprised me by smiling and bringing her fingers to her lips. "Although, Anna tastes pretty good."

"Maybe one day I'll find a way of letting you taste her directly," I offered.

"Promise?" Maria asked.

"Sure," I smiled and then forced her back onto her stomach.

This time my tongue found her pussy. Maria spread her legs far apart and her lower lips actually gaped open slightly. I quickly licked her to her first orgasm. Just before she came I thrust two fingers into her pussy. She clamped down hard on them.

"Cumming!" she announced.

I held my fingers steady and let my tongue drift back to her ass. This obviously intensified her orgasm. She thrashed for quite a while before falling flat on the bed and breathing heavily.

"The wet spot isn't cold anymore," she panted with a smile.

"No, it's not," I agreed and then shifted until her ass and pussy were directly under my hips. Maria breath suddenly stopped. I reached down and rubbed my cock up and down the length of her, getting it good and wet. I pushed against the opening of her pussy with the head of my cock.

"Don't!" Maria cried, but I ignored her. The time for decisions and second thoughts were well past. Besides, she didn't try to move away. In fact, she lifted her hips slightly, giving me better access.

I pushed in slowly. Maria was lying with her face flat against the bed. Her mouth was slightly open and her breath was ragged. I stroked in and out of her pussy with shallow strokes trying to loosen her up without hurting her. I was watching her expression and enjoying the passion it showed. It took her a few moments to realize that I was looking at her.

Maria lifted her head and I leaned toward me. The position didn't look comfortable, but I knew what she wanted. We kissed roughly and I drove my cock deep. She moaned into my mouth and I started stroking in and out of her pussy.

"The real thing feels so much better!" she cried a little while later, causing me to laugh briefly. I might have laughed longer, but by this point in the night I needed to cum so desperately that I couldn't focus on anything else for long.

I was driving my cock into Maria hard and she was obviously enjoying every moment of it. The more lust filled my actions became, the more passionate her response. I inserted the thumb of one of my hands in her ass and it didn't faze her at all. All Maria did was push back to forcing my cock and thumb deeper. I groaned loudly when my orgasm was threatened.

"I'm going to cum!" I grunted.

"No! Don't!" Maria cried. This time she did try and push me away, but I wouldn't let her. I slammed deep into her pussy. "Don't cum in me! I'm not on any birth control!"

"Oh fuck!" I cried angrily. How could I have been so stupid as to not check for that? How could she not have told me?

"I need to cum!" I groaned.

"Then go ahead," she said between gasps. "Just not in my pussy!"

I looked down and watched my cock stroke in and out of Maria. I also saw my thumb in her ass. I pulled both out and directed my cock to her ass.

"Not there!" Maria cried, but I noticed she stopped fighting me.

"You said anywhere!" I growled as I shoved the head of my cock into her ass.

"Ouch! That hurts! That's hurts!" Maria cried. I paused despite my desire to slam into her ass. I wanted Maria. I dreamed of taking her ass for months. Actually, I wanted to take all of her and make her mine, but I didn't want to hurt her. Maria felt my hesitation and surprised me by adding, "Don't stop! It hurts so good! Just go slower!"