Nice Jewish Girls for Black Men

Story Info
Jewish gal meets African-American stud in Ottawa.
1.5k words
3.48
32.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

I was sitting in the university library, typing a paper about the Canadian constitution and its fallacies when it comes to the rights of visible minorities when I saw...her. A tall and curvy, nice-bodied ( meaning pleasantly plump with big tits and a nice big butt ) but butter-faced blonde-haired white chick. Wearing a dour expression, she strutted in my general direction. I sat at a corner near the window, next to a gay-looking white dude wearing tight clothes. As soon as I spotted Miss Blonde Plumper, I found myself smiling. For she came and sat on a couch near where I was, and pulled out her laptop.

Since the lady appeared to be having some difficulties, I graciously offered my help. Thus I met Beth Hiller. Rhymes with Hitler, she said, sort of deadpan. When I stared at her blankly, she pointed to the Star of David hanging around her neck. I shrugged and nodded, then introduced myself as Santiago Etienne. The only big and tall Afro-Latino dude at Carleton University as far as I know. The City of Ottawa has a growing population of visible minorities, but they're mostly Somalis, Arabs and Chinese, so Latin American folk like myself are something of a rarity. It seems all the Spanish people live in Toronto or Montreal. I can't blame them, since Ottawa sucks ass, man.

When I first got here, I hated the place but I've since learned to make do, you know? I was born in the region of San Juan, Puerto Rico, to a Hispanic mother and Haitian immigrant father. My parents, Alexandra Gutierrez and Saint-Jean Etienne still live there, along with my sisters Victoria and Jenna, along with my little brother Isaiah. They sent me to study in Ottawa, Ontario, because Canadian schools are cheap. The price of higher education in the United States has skyrocketed since the Depression, man. In spite of President Barack Obama's best efforts, our colleges and universities still remain out of reach for many Americans. That's how I ended up at Carleton University.

Anyhow, over the course of the next couple of hours, I talked to, flirted with and eventually Facebook-friended Beth Hiller. As it turns out, the tall plump blonde was far more interesting than she looked. I learned quite a few things about her. Born in the City of Kingston, Ontario, she was new to the City of Ottawa, which she considered a big place. Having seen many of North America's major cities, such as New York, Los Angeles, Toronto and Houston, I respectfully disagreed. Ottawa is a small town in comparison to the metropolitan areas I just described. Beth looked at me, a weird expression on her face, and then asked me if I wanted to see something cool. Rubbing my hands together, I nodded eagerly. Grinning, Beth logged onto the website Fetlife and showed me her profile. According to her, Fetlife is like Facebook for kinky people.

Sitting next to her, I watched as she navigated the website. Damn, Fetlife is definitely my kind of website. How did I NOT know about this shit? Smiling, Beth offered to help me make a profile. I went to my Facebook, pulled a picture of me, solo, and uploaded it to Fetlife and used my Yahoo email to set up the account. In five minutes we took care of business. The first person I added as a friend on this latest social networking site was none other than Beth, A.K.A. Mistress Snow Bunny. When I asked her why she called herself that online, Beth smiled and told me she loved black men. Well, that's as good an answer as any, don't you think?

Yeah, that afternoon I made a friend, and joined a new social network, how cool was that? I went home with a smile upon my face. That night, I got a text from Beth, and we ended up talking for hours. This chick was really funny. As it turns out, we were more similar than I thought. I'm a criminal justice student, and she's a criminology major. How cool was that? We met the next day in the university center and had coffee at the nearby Tim Horton's. Since it was Tuesday, I got the balls to ask Beth to go see a movie with me. I wanted to go see the new Frankenstein movie since I'm a big fan of Aaron Eckhart and Kevin Grievoux, the black dude from the Underworld movies but Beth overruled me. Ice Cube is the best, she said, and I found myself watching Ride Along with her inside the Silver City movie theater.

The movie was alright, I must say. Ice Cube is just as funny now as he was during the Friday era, when he and Chris Tucker dominated the urban movie scene along with the black comedy circuit. After the movie, Beth and I went to grab a bite at the Blair Mall food court, and had a blast. This freaky blonde-haired Jewish chick cracks me up, man. We left the mall two hours after we got there, I guess because we were having so much fun. I went back to campus and Beth went to the Loblaw's where she works part-time as a cashier. Hugging me tightly, Beth thanked me for a wonderful time. Work sucks but I have to go, she said sadly. I work as a security guard on weekends for extra cash so I know where she's coming from. The bills have to be paid, man. I basically got no choice.

The following weekend, I treated Beth to dinner at East Side Mario's restaurant and afterwards, invited her over to my place to play video games. We got to my living room, but didn't even touch my console. Nope, we played other games. How I ended up on the carpeted floor, stark naked, with my dick in Beth's mouth, I'll never know. My sexy Jewish gal pal can suck a mean dick, I'll tell you that much right now. Beth was surprised to see that I'm uncircumcised. I proudly told her that my parents don't believe in butchery. Shrugging, Beth continued what she was doing. Stroking my balls gently, Beth sucked my dick with gusto. I sighed in pleasure as she continued what she was doing, sliding a finger into my ass. Kind of surprised me but whatever. I'm freaky like that so I just go with the flow.

While fingering my asshole and sucking my dick, Beth pulled a dildo out of her purse and began fucking my ass with it. I was hesitant, but Beth briefly stopped sucking my dick, long enough to promise me that having her dildo up my ass would make my dick harder than ever. Man, I'm not fruity or anything but that stuff felt good and it really got me hard. Next, Beth spread her plump white thighs and told me to lick her pussy. Happily I did just that. Nobody eats pussy like I do. I licked and fingered Beth's hairy blonde coochie, driving her absolutely nuts. Soon I had her panting and moaning. I teased her like that for a while, then we got to the actual fucking.

I rolled a condom on my hard dick, then put Beth on all fours. Man, I kissed her big white ass and she laughed. I love a big booty on a white chick. I've had sex with a few big-booty black girls and they were fun too. Just as I got ready to slide my cock into her cunt, Beth told me to fuck her ass instead. Spreading her plump white ass cheeks wide open for emphasis, Beth turned around and winked at me. Smiling, I took some lotion and applied it on her anus, then pressed my dick against her back door. Slowly, I slid my dick into her asshole. Beth urged me to give it to her good and hard, and I did just that.

This was my first time having anal sex with a woman and I loved every minute of it. Beth's asshole felt so warm and tight around my dick it's not even funny. Gripping her wide hips tightly, I worked most of my dick into her hungry asshole, and amazingly, it took it all. This plump Jewish gal absolutely loved butt fucking and I delighted in giving it to her. I didn't last too long, though. Only about thirty minutes before I came and pulled out. I noticed a few brown specks on the condom when I took it off but I disposed of it before Beth could see them. Anal sex can get messy, that's only natural. After this fun session of butt fucking, my sexy lady and I kissed and cuddled. I felt happier than I had in ages.

That's how it all began, ladies and gentlemen. Beth Hiller and I are dating now. I'm a Catholic guy born of a black father and Hispanic mother, and my girlfriend is Jewish, descended from Polish and English-Canadian immigrants. We're definitely not the type of couple you see every day, that's for damn sure. When we walk through the hallways of Carleton University together, hand in hand, sometimes people stare. Who am I kidding? They stare openly, and often. We're big, we're tall, and we're an interracial and inter-faith couple. So what? It's 2014, that's the way some of us roll so get used to it. Haters going to hate, but Beth and I live by our own rules. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers