Nice Neighbors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," he continued softly. "You were very good, Katie-baby, so now I'll keep my promise to you." Her heart raced as her eyes dropped to his middle. "Where would you like me? How do you want me? You may answer, little girl."

"Right here, Evan. Please lay down...uhm, I mean will you take off your clothes first?" She felt like she might be pushing him a little so the sexy teenager gave him her best little girl voice and said, "I promise, Master, next time I will strip you myself...like your little slave should." She flushed a warm crimson color as the words left her mouth. She realized that at that particular moment, there was nothing she wanted more. Her brother seemed to feel it as well and started taking off his clothes. When he was down to his boxers, he sat down on the carpet, raised his muscular butt and slid them down his legs and off his feet. He put his hands behind his head, stretched his legs straight out and lowered his upper body until he lay before his younger sister, naked and aroused, his penis erect and his balls swollen with sperm.

Katie dropped to her knees at her brother's side and bent over his waist, her nipples agonizingly close to his skin. She turned her face away from his groin and looked into her brother's eyes. She tried to stop them, but tears started rolling down her cheek and falling onto him.

"It's beautiful, Evan." She smiled through her tears. "Evan, don't you like the way I look?"

"Of course I do, Katie...I've told you over and over. Why would you ask that? Why are you crying, baby?"

"God, Evan, what do you think? You've been looking at me and teasing me for hours -- but you haven't touched me at all. What's wrong with me? Do you still think I'm ugly and fat?"

Evan sat up and put his arms over his sister's shoulders drawing her close into a warm embrace. "Listen to me, Katie," he spoke quietly and calmly like a good older brother, "First of all I never thought you were fat -- never. I knew that all it would take was time until your body changed from girl to woman -- from square to round. And personally, I can't tell you how much more I appreciate curves than straight lines."

She could hear the smile in his voice and her tears started to slow. "I can't wait to take my Katie-baby shopping for a new bikini this summer." He started a low, dirty chuckle. "Fuck, Katie, we're gonna find the skimpiest, sexiest suit we can. I can't wait until I make you wear it when Dad's out at the pool!"

The tears were gone and the teenager was trembling again. Evan kissed her lightly on the lips and laid back down before her. "Second, my little darling, I thought you were beautiful the day you came home from the hospital and my opinion has never changed. Just like your body, your face is kind of changing shape, too -- going from 'aw shucks' cute to kind of late teenage hot." She kept looking into his eyes for any signs of deception and found none -- only growing evidence of lust and desire.

"And God knows, Katie...I want to be touching you more than anything I've ever wanted." She started to interrupt but he kept speaking. "No, honey, listen to me. I'm almost twenty-three and you're only eighteen. No matter how consensual our actions might be...regardless of how we feel and what we want to do...I won't take the chance, I won't put you in that position." He saw the disappointment on her face, the half-smile and the tears start to form in her eyes again. "But," he said, "you will be nineteen when I'm home for winter break next year. And, Katie-baby, I am going to make you strip for me and then I'm going to bend you over. If I don't see what I saw tonight, then I will spank my little slave's ass until you can't sit down for a week, understand?" Katie gasped and nodded, her heart in her throat. "Who do you belong to, Katie-baby?"

"You, Evan." Her voice broke with emotion. "Only you."

"Who owns those super-cute tits?"

"You."

"That beautiful pussy?"

"You do, Evan...I swear I will save it for you." She looked down to his fully erect cock laying straight up across his belly, seven and one-half inches of steel hard flesh with a beautiful plum-shaped head on top of the curved shaft. She loved that it was slightly darker than the rest of him, it seemed to dominate even more. "But what can we do before then, Evan? Will you at least teach me stuff I need to know?"

"Of course -- that's perfect, Katie." The heat that poured out of his eyes melted the cute, curvy teen. "I suppose the first thing you want to learn about is the male body, huh?"

That night they explored each other's naked bodies (Evan with eyes only) and fell wickedly in love with one another. For the rest of the winter vacation, whenever they could manage to be alone, Katie continued her 'education' with her Master/brother/mentor, not only physically, but she took the time to ask whatever questions popped into her extremely inquisitive and rapidly maturing mind.

When he went back to his dorm, they continued to chat on-line and on the phone whenever they could. Evan gave his sister the courage to ask a girl in the senior class out on a date, and then listened to Katie's description afterward, his hand on his cock stroking himself the way she visualized it. With his support when he was home again over his Spring break, she was able to tell her parents about her attraction to nubile, lithe teenage girls and found that her mother shared her taste for pussy as well.

And when summer finally came around, her brother took her shopping as promised. First, though, he told her, she had to shave.

While refusal never entered her mind, the soon-to-be college freshman wasn't totally thrilled with his demand. Katie had told him when he was at school that she found herself becoming the more dominant partner with girls she started dating. At the same time, those feelings led to her sliding partly into the whole Goth thing, clothes and make-up and attitude. She asked him to recall an experience they'd shared a month earlier. One night as they watched each other via web-cam while talking on the phone, she mentioned that she started seeing someone new. When her brother asked, she described her date in total detail. "She's nineteen already, Evan," she said, "just think -- if she was your sister you'd be fucking her already." She smiled as she saw his hard, beautiful cock jump in the small window on her computer. His fingers were moving lightly over his thick, gently curved shaft.

"She's a cheerleader, Ev. Can you believe it? God, she's so cute. Maybe five foot three, and maybe one hundred pounds." She saw his cock jump again. "And she's so tan, except little white triangles over her little boobs and her pussy, so cute, brother. It's like she's my toy, so young...no hair between her legs, her breasts are 32A-cup...and just like you would, Master, I love dominating her." His hand was moving faster, pre-cum making his cock-head glisten. "Evan," her voice grew strained and he saw her put three fingers into her cunt in the window on his PC, "that night, my little toy licked my hairy pussy...right after I peed."

She watched, moaning and groaning into the phone as rope after rope of thick, creamy cum exploded out of her brother's cock. He also watched, not believing how fast his sister was pounding her fingers into her still-virgin pussy.

"Careful," he managed to say into his phone. "Don't go too deep, Katie-baby." Her hand shifted, her fingers a blur around her clit until she came so hard she almost blacked out.

"That's a great story, little sister-slave," Evan's voice brought her back to the present. He sounded almost thoughtful when he said, "You know, Katie-baby, to be an excellent Dom first you have to be a sub -- you have to understand what being a sub is really about. But enough stalling, little one -- get in the tub!"

It was the first time he'd touched her so intimately. First his fingers furrowed through her hairy delta, fluffing it up before he used scissors to trim her thick, wild bush down to shaving length. Then both of them, brother and sister together, trembled when his fingertips smoothed the foamy shaving cream over her mound and around her tiny, pink sex lips. When he shaved her, the hand not holding the razor stretched her flesh tight. His fingers pulled and stretched her sweet, young flesh so he could get every hair. Finally, after all those nights when she could only dream of his touch, his fingers were all over her sex and she couldn't help but climax on her brother's hand.

She climaxed again several hours later when Evan made her model the Wicked Weasel suit he picked out for her in front of two sales clerks and a girl and a boy she knew from school at the bikini boutique at the mall. It was like she appeared naked in public the way they stared at her. She climaxed when they got back home and he watched her strip off her shorts and shirt and put the ultra-tiny suit back on over her smooth, hairless naked flesh.

Evan kept talking about her school friends seeing her almost naked, her nipples as long and hard as they could be, totally visible through the micro-thin material. He stood her up in front of a full-length mirror and traced her swollen sex under the tiny bottom, telling her over and over how hot it was going to be, in just a few minutes, when she walked outside so her father could see her...see everything. And when she finally stepped through the sliding glass doors out to the patio surrounding the pool, and she felt her father's eyes scan her from head to toe and back again, she came so hard she could barely walk.

That day signaled a change for the entire Bell family. Conversations were started that day that changed everything between Mother and Father, Son and Daughter. Secrets were told and truths revealed as dreams and fantasies collided with erotic confessions between parents and children. By the end of that summer the whole family opened themselves up to each other. Only Katie's age prevented the other three from expressing their love physically.

School started again. Evan surprised his little sister on the night of her nineteenth birthday, weeks before she thought she'd see him during the college winter break. With their loving parents at their side, her older brother gave in to her incessant demand and finally took her virginity. After seeing his beautiful, erect organ that very first night in front of the fireplace, after feeling her heart explode as he brought her fingertip to the underside of his cock-head, and after shuddering in complete orgasmic bliss when his semen pulsed out of the thick, hard shaft into the air and landed on his flat belly and back on her hand, there could be no other man's organ as her first.

*****

"Damn you, Evan," she pouted into the phone, "I thought that heavy breathing was because of me."

"Oh, Katie-baby, you ready to switch sides again?" There was a definite interest behind the sarcasm in his voice. The four years since he first called her by that special name had only improved her -- physically and mentally. His attraction grew stronger, though he wouldn't dream of interfering with her high school or college social life, her occasional girlfriends and even rarer boyfriends. He knew exactly what that particular nickname did to his younger sister and he wasn't above a little manipulation. "I thought Sharon had all of your attention these days." She thought she heard a hint of jealousy as well.

"No...I don't know, that could be over real soon. But anyway, my brother/lover, you know what happens when you call me that." Her voice dropped and she sounded so sexy, so submissive. "It doesn't matter who I'm with or what side I'm playing for, Evan. My little sister slave pussy will always be yours."

"What else, sister/slut?" Goosebumps covered her -- she couldn't help it -- she loved being her big brother's sex-toy. "Tell me what else will always be mine." She felt the moisture flow in her already excited vagina.

"My mouth is yours, Ev...unnngh...my bottom, my asshole is yours, Evan -- only yours."

Her fingers slid down the slight slope of her stomach and over the waistband of her silky bikini panties. She sighed as her fingers played with the dark brown curls beneath the smooth, sexy material, playfully searching for her swollen labia.

"No, Katie," Evan moaned into the phone, "I can't...not now. I told you, naughty girl -- I have to shower -- I've got class." She could hear him shudder, knowing he was picturing her dusky little puckered hole. "Tell me, honey, why the call?"

Her fingertip found her soaking wet slit and she started to push her panties into her hot little honey-hole. She knew she was being so bad, but she couldn't help it and anyway, it wasn't her fault -- it was the new neighbors who got her so hot and bothered. She couldn't stop herself -- she just had to torment her older brother.

"Two things, bro," her voice was the deep smoky whisper that never failed to turn him on. "First, I met our new neighbors and you're not gonna believe what happened. My new boss is sooo hot! And the new Chairman of the Philosophy Department turns out to be a total cuckold, too. Anyway, they have two gorgeous, young moving men over there and it looks like they have a late afternoon orgy scheduled." She paused, letting him picture the possibilities. "You're invited if you can make it. Even if you're not in his department, having something on him can't hurt, you know?"

Evan chuckled into the phone. "I'm so glad you're always looking out for my interests. What's number two? I really need to go, Katie."

"Ev," her whisper was so sexy her brother blushed at the sound of his name, "you were thinking about your baby sister's asshole, weren't you? I just want you to know, baby, if you ever want to...or need to...as my master...if you want to give my tight, musky asshole to someone...of course, I would have to do what you tell me to. I only wanted to say, my darling brother, if you do, especially if it's someone with a big, fat cock, your little sister would like you to be there to watch it happen." She paused while his groan filled the air. "That's all I had to say, Evan. Hope you can make it later...if I'm not home, come next door -- I'll be there." He was still groaning when she hung up.

Katie took a long drink of the cold water but it did nothing to quench her real thirst. Rolling halfway up on her hip, the hot young secretary slid one hand under the waistband of her panties until her middle finger was sliding through the wet groove and her thumb was rubbing circles around the tiny pink hood that hides her magic pearl. She remembered the heat that flashed through her new boss as Katie squeezed her naked breast in front of the movers and her husband. She let her fingertip dip into her small, pink hole each time it slid through her slick lips. Then with her eyes closed, Katie brought her other hand to her mouth, sucking her fingers until they dripped with her saliva. Then she moved that hand under the back of her little panties, her wet fingers moving down the crack and finding the rubbery ring of muscle. Pushing back against herself, her fingers found entrance and slid inside the powerful grip. Katie groaned as she thought about the dark, Hispanic mover. She was sure he was a sexual Dom -- rougher than her brother would ever be -- imagining his hard, fat cock sliding in and out of her tiny, screaming asshole while everyone else watched her humiliation and defilement.

Katie came violently as fingers from both hands fucked both of her hot, needy holes until her screams and groans filled the empty house and the young woman blissfully passed out.

(to be continued...)

12