Nicki Joins in a Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicki replaced June's fingers with her own, keeping the clit hood out of the way and sucked the engorged love toy into her mouth. Her lips automatically formed a seal at the base as she sucked gently. Melissa's clit was swollen enough from her extreme arousal that Nicki could easily caress with her tongue while sucking on it.

She continued sucking and licking for several minutes until Melissa joyfully cried out, "Yes! I'm cumming!" and squeezed Nicki's temples with her thighs while her hands pressed on the back of her head. Her pussy continued jamming into Nicki's face and, instead of squeezing tightly, Melissa's legs and heels drummed against the back of her partner. Following instructions, Nicki continued to cling to Melissa's thighs and lick and suck on the clit in her mouth for as long as Melissa was cumming.

Melissa climaxed abruptly, arching her back and driving her pussy into Nicki's face. After her orgasm, she sagged back onto the bed, her hands releasing their grip and sprawling out to her sides. Melissa's feet and legs stopped drumming on Nicki but remained resting on her shoulders. Unsure of what had just happened and what do to next, Nicki continued sucking on Melissa's clit until June patted her shoulder.

"That was great; Melissa really got off. You can stop sucking on her clit. There's a whole river of fresh juices for you but if you don't want them, I'll take them.

"I'll share them with you," Nicki offered and they quickly licked Melissa's pussy clean.

All three women lay happily on the bed, thinking about what a great time it had been. "How did you like it, Nicki?" June asked. "Are you going to give up again on woman to woman love?"

"Not a chance. Not if I can help it. Tonight was the greatest sex I have ever had, including when I was in college and especially including when I have been with men. I may swear off men forever. No, that's not right. I like men too much to swear off them, and they're not all assholes. The guy that stood me up is but he did me the biggest favor in the world because I met you guys and learned a lot. Especially about myself."

June cautioned, "Don't make any rash decisions tonight, Nicki. I know you offered to eat my pussy and I want to take you up on it, but right now, I am really tired from working all day and the wine and the great sex. This is a big bed; plenty of room for us all, and tomorrow morning you can eat my pussy, if you still want to. If we want to, we can pick up where we left off and later you guys can take cabs home or I can get George to drive you both."

"Is George the one you say is so good at eating pussy?" Nicki asked.

"That's the one. He's got a big crush on Melissa because she's so sexy and he'll have a big crush on you if he meets you. You might like that because he lines up some great sex parties, with men and women, sometimes including me, sometimes Melissa and sometimes both of us. I know he'll include you if you want."

"That sounds like fun but, like you said, let's talk it over in the morning. I'm pretty tired too."

In the spirit of conformity, Nicki removed her stockings and all three women fell asleep, completely naked and cuddled up together on June's bed.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as I did writing it. I appreciate knowing people's opinions, either good or bad, so please vote to tell me what you think, and leave public comments or email me. I promise to respond to anybody who leaves his or her email address or Literotica handle.