Nicky Strom-the Peeping Tom

Story Info
Voyeur gets punished by his sister and her friends.
17k words
4.42
114.2k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
570 Followers

(Author's Note: My thanks to Allan, one of my very best fans, for supplying me with the wonderful idea for this story!)

Hi, my name is Julia Strom. I am nineteen years old and a Scorpio. That's supposed to make me automatically sensitive, secretive, powerful, and most importantly, hyper sexy. But I don't believe all that astrological crap and neither should you. The reality is: I am all those things, but not because I was born in late October.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I am of Italian and German descent; my mother, a highly intelligent, loving, but intransigent woman descended from Roman nobility, and my father, a genial, fun-loving man who loves to tinker with junk metal. I stand 5' 8" tall and have long, straight, platinum-blonde hair and blue eyes—the blue eyes I inherited from my mother; the platinum-blonde hair from my dad. I have an athletic, rather than a voluptuous body, but my tits are a size 38 DD and my ass is of your proverbial "bubble butt' variety, so the guys are always devouring me with their eyes—and my brother Nicky is no exception. Yes, you read it right—mybrother!

Nicky is 14 months older than I am and he loves women with big tits. He is so fascinated with huge breasts that he constantly tries to catch me coming out of the shower in the hopes that he'll get a quick glance at my twin beauties. His obsession with big breasts is bad enough, but he suffers from another, far more significant, problem: Nicky is a voyeur, a real "Peeping Tom".

Now let it be understood that I have nothing against guys checking me out. It's flattering and it makes me feel nice. But to be lusted after by your own brother? Now that's fucked up!

Nicky is a very handsome guy with wavy brown hair and green eyes that could melt your heart. He stands about six feet tall and has a lean, muscular body that women love. And the best part? He's a really wonderful guy—intelligent, kind, loving—a sweetheart of a man! But he wants to suck on my tits! Yuck! No way!

And did I mention that he was handsome? Yes, he is—ridiculously so. I usually hate to make comparisons, but if I had to compare his looks with some famous celebrity, I'd say his features were a cross between the rugged handsomeness of a guy like Brad Pitt and that of veteran actor Franco Nero, the Italian film star with the incredibly beautiful face who I absolutely adored in the movie version of "Camelot". Yes, it's true. Nicky is that gorgeous. But as handsome as he is, he could never be accused of being vain or pompous. In fact, he always downplays his looks, saying that they are just an incidence of birth and that it is your character, and not your physical beauty, that is most important to get you through life. On that one issue, we had always agreed.

So to begin my story, let me take you back to when we were both still in junior high. We had just come home from school together and had climbed up the three flights of stairs leading up to our apartment. My mom and dad were both at work. Being that it was mid-July, I usually headed up to the roof to cool off and listen to some music on my radio. I had a folding chair already set up on the rooftop where I could see the entire panorama of the Boston cityscape before me. I took a seat and turned on my radio and closed my eyes.

About a half an hour later I heard some woman's voice calling my name. It was Felicia, a pretty Sicilian lady of about forty-five years old who lived next door. Like me, she also had a few chairs set up on her rooftop and was now arranging them so that they faced away from the sun. She had her two daughters, Regina and Maria aged 23 and 21, respectively, and her mother with her. The two young women were dressed in bikinis and all of them were talking very excitedly.

"Hey Julia!" Felicia shouted. "Come sta?"

"Bene!" I replied. "What's up?"

"We're discussing breast size and I wanted your opinion."

I heard her mother, whose name was Jeanette, say something to her in Italian, but I couldn't make it out.

"What did she just say?" I asked Felicia.

"Oh, my mother is being a pain in the ass, as usual. Right mom?"

"Tell her! Tell her!" her mother replied in broken English.

"She says that men prefer women with large breasts. Do you think that is true?"

"I think some men do," I replied honestly.

"She thinks all men do."

"I don't think I can agree with that."

"Neither can I."

Jeanette must have understood a little of what we were saying because she pointed to her two granddaughters and indicated with her hands the physical distinction in breast size between the two women. She then said something in Italian to explain further.

"She's saying that Regina has had better luck with men because she is big breasted, Felicia said to me. "And Maria has had not so much luck because she is not that big."

"It's not about breast size," Maria said to her mother. "Some guys like legs, some like butts..."

"But most guys like big knockers," Regina concluded.

The grandmother shook her head in agreement.

"Oh, what do you know, ma?" Felicia said.

"I know enough!" the old woman replied.

"You see?" Felicia said to me. "She can speak English when she wants to."

I turned down the sound on my radio and told Felicia that I was going downstairs to get something cool to drink.

"But what do you think?" she asked. "You have big breasts. Does it help you to attract men?"

"Truthfully, I think they're attracted to my looks more than my breasts, or my legs, or my ass."

"So big tits are not the main attraction?"

"As I said, for some guys it is. But do you really think that having big tits is going to compensate for an unattractive face? I don't think so, Felicia."

"That's what I think too!" Maria said emphatically.

I heard the grandmother say something that sounded like a curse word in Italian and indicated that she wanted to go downstairs.

"She has irritable bowel syndrome," Felicia said. "She'll be in the bathroom for the next half hour."

"Oh," I replied. "I thought it was something I said."

"That's possible too."

I took my radio in my hand and started walking to the door.

"I'm going downstairs," I said. "Nice seeing you guys."

"Ciao, Julia!" Felicia replied.

As I opened the door I found my brother on the other side standing against the wall with a sheepish look on his face. He had some tissue paper in his hand.

"Why are you standing there like that?" I asked him.

"I...I was going out onto the roof to join you."

"You've never done that before."

"Well, there's always a first time."

He pulled open the door and walked out without any further explanation. But I could tell that something wasn't quite right. I went downstairs and after getting my drink I walked back up the stairs to see what was up. He must not have heard me because when I reached the landing I could see that he was standing with his body pressed close to the roof door with his head inclined at a 45-degree angle to it, peering out a small hole between the slats. I immediately knew what he was doing.

"You pervert!" I said to him. "Do you come up here just to jerk off to our neighbors?"

My startled brother turned around quickly, the tissues dropping from his hand.

"I'm not doing anything wrong," he said, his face turning beet red.

"You're spying on our friends!"

"So what? They don't know and I'm not hurting anybody."

"That's not the point. You're invading their privacy, Nicky."

"Then they shouldn't be up on the roof in their bikinis."

"They have a right to their roof, just as we do, without being spied upon. Not to mention that what you're doing is disgusting."

My brother hung his head as if ashamed, but I could tell that he was enjoying his belittlement. Maybe some part of him had wanted me to know of his perversion so that he could use my discovery as a prelude to further titillation.

"Please don't tell mom and dad," he said looking up at me with a pathetic face.

"I won't tell them. But if I catch you doing it again..."

"I won't. I promise I won't."

And that was the end of that. So I thought.

I did not catch Nicky spying on our neighbors for a good long time. It is possible that he could have been doing so when I was not home, but I can't prove it. Suffice it to say, I never caught him in his role of "Peeping Tom" again; that is, not until he and I had both graduated high school. I had just turned eighteen in July, and for my birthday I had decided to invite a bunch of my girlfriends over to my apartment for a rooftop celebration. It was just going to be the girls and me—seven of my closest friends from school—and the day was a beautiful, dry and breezy Saturday afternoon.

All my friends were dressed very casually, for the most part, in shorts and tank tops, as was I. We had bought a few pizzas and some soft drinks, and one of my dearest friends Roxy, a girl known in school for her mammoth breasts, brought along a chocolate birthday cake. We sat around for a few hours just eating and drinking and enjoying the temperate weather. Eventually our conversation turned to boys, and one of the girls, Lisa, a tall, lithe brunette with a beautiful complexion, asked me about my brother.

"I hardly see him around anymore," she said. "You two used to hang around all the time."

"We hung around too much. It wasn't healthy," I replied, fondling my glass.

"What do you mean?" Roxy said, halfway through her fourth slice of pizza.

Roxy was a big girl—not chunky, just very voluptuous and big boned. Her tits were massive, making my own 38 DD's pall by comparison. She was one year older than I was and had been active sexually ever since she had turned eighteen. She was not beautiful in the conventional sense, but her face was nonetheless pretty, and possessed great character and intensity. She was not one to be pushed around by anyone.

"Nicky is a great guy, but he's too fond of me. I had to put some distance between us."

"I still don't understand you," my big-breasted friend said between mouthfuls.

"What?" Belinda asked me. "Is he like in love with you or something fucked up like that?"

"Let's just say that he has a thing for big boobs, including mine."

The stout, little redhead screwed up her face into a knot and guffawed.

"He's sexually attracted to you?"

"He was, or maybe he still is. I don't know. But I had to get away from him, as much as I love him."

Alana, a very pretty blonde who had been my friend for many years, stood looking at me with her mouth wide open. "Jesus Christ! Did you ever tell your parents about this obsession of his?"

"No," I replied. "He begged me not to. I told him I wouldn't say anything as long as he left me alone. So far, he hasn't been a problem."

Another old friend of mine, Tiffany, a girl who was by far the most beautiful of all of us and never wasted an opportunity to use her vastly incredible looks to devastate guys, whistled through her teeth.

"Shit, Julia! That is the weirdest thing I've ever heard. Your own brother lusting after you! How perverse is that?"

"Haven't you ever heard of incest?" my next door neighbor, Belle, said to Tiffany.

"Of course I have. But it happens to other people's families, not to your own, or your friends."

"That's ridiculous!" Roxy laughed. "Why do people think they are somehow immune from the frailties that affect others? I don't understand that at all."

"It can happen to anyone, Tiffany," I said to her. "I decided not to make it an issue because it would have hurt my parents to know the truth—as well as my brother."

"You did the right thing."

This opinion was voiced by Jillian, the smartest and most gregarious of the bunch. She was a plain-looking girl of nineteen and had long, mousy hair that was always too long to be manageable. Despite her bookish appearance, guys found her desirable, probably because she had such a winning personality.

"I think so, Jill," I replied. "Since the time I caught him spying on our neighbors, he seems to have kept his urges in check—at least that's how it appears."

"You caught him spying on...?"

"My Sicilian friends next door," I replied. "You know...Regina...the one with..."

"Tits as big as mine?" Roxy interjected. "Yeah, I met her a few times. Nice girl."

"She's very sweet. They all are."

"When did all this happen?" Alana asked me.

"Oh, years ago. I think I told you guys. I caught him spying on them through the hole in the roof door."

"That's right!" Lisa recalled. "You did tell us. But not about the incest part."

"Can we not mention that word?" I said to her. It's over now. I told you and let's just forget it."

"Fine," she replied. "You don't have to get so testy."

"Shut up, Lisa," Roxy said. "It's Julia's birthday for Christ's sake, all right?"

Lisa knew better than to get in an argument with Roxy. Roxy always won, and even if the big girl was found sometimes wanting in the logic department, she always had her huge melons to call into service if anyone made her angry, using them as weapons to shove in anyone's face at any time.

For a while we talked about our future goals and what colleges we might, or might not, be accepted to. We were having a splendid time dancing to the music that loudly blared from my radio, even breaking into some of my father's stash of cold beer to add some excitement to the party. Soon enough we had become a trifle inebriated. Even I, who rarely touched alcohol, had a few beers, which gave me a slight buzz.

Then, suddenly, as if from out of nowhere, we heard a loud yell and the sound of metal clashing upon the rooftop.

"What the fuck is that?" Belle exclaimed, turning her head toward the tiny shed that was situated to the left of the roof door where my father had kept his tools and various pieces of scrap metal.

I ran to the shed, my friends following close behind. I tugged on the door handle but it wouldn't open. The lock was a standard key lock, but I didn't have the key.

"Something must have fallen down," I said. "Don't worry about it."

"There's a little window up there," Tiffany observed, pointing above the shed door. "Maybe we should take a look."

"I doubt you can see anything out of that," I replied, my eyes squinting in the sun. "Let's go."

Just then I heard a low moan come from within the shed. It sounded like a man's voice—a voice I recognized.

"There's someone in there!" Jillian cried.

The girls drew back in fear as I tried to maintain calm. Acting on my presumptions, I knocked on the door, all too certain who the intruder might be.

"Is that you in there, Nicky?" I asked. "If it's you, please come out."

The girls started to giggle anxiously as we heard the sound of metal clamoring on the other side of the door. I heard a few more grunts and then the door opened revealing my brother's face covered in soot.

"I don't believe this!" I said angrily. "You've been spying on us, haven't you?"

He looked at me with apologies written all over his face, the door swung halfway open.

"I'm sorry, sis. I really am."

"Come out of there and close the door. You, you little pervert!"

My brother avoided eye contact with me or my friends as he walked out. His legs and arms had a few scratches on them and there was a rip in his shirt. My friends looked upon him with derision as he stood dejectedly before us, his ego now as much bruised as his body.

"Are you all right?" I asked him. "Did you hurt yourself?"

"No, no. I'm okay. Just ashamed, that's all."

"As well you should be, Nicky!" Roxy said. "Julia told us all about you."

"I know. I heard."

"You heard everything?" I asked him.

"It's okay, Julia. I can live with it."

"He can live with it!" Alana said. "You're such a jerk, Nicky. Do you know that?"

"I guess I am," he replied, avoiding her gaze.

His honesty and genuine expression of shame helped to quell my anger and made my friends react with much less harshness than they might have done had he tried to defend himself. But he had been caught red-handed, and there was nothing much he could do but accept our condemnation.

"I thought you had put this behind you," I told him. "But I guess I was wrong."

"He's a voyeur, that's all," Roxy said, looking straight at him. "He just likes to jerk off watching beautiful women like us."

I couldn't help but laugh, as did everyone else.

"Is that true, Nicky?" Lisa asked him. "Do we turn you on?"

She did a cute little wiggling motion with her ass to taunt him, which made all the girls giggle.

My brother looked at me for the first time and sighed. "I admit I have a problem. And I'm sorry for spying on you guys."

Unconsciously, he reached down with his right hand and adjusted his shorts, letting his hand rest on his genitals for a brief moment.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Isn't it obvious?" Belle said with a snicker. "He's got a hard-on!"

"No, I don't," he protested. "I'm just adjusting...

"You're not adjusting anything!" Alana laughed. "You're sticking out of your shorts!"

Much to my dismay, and to my brother's horror, the tip of his erect penis was jutting out for everyone to see. It was obvious that he had become excited with our discovery of his voyeurism and now everyone was pointing and laughing at his condition.

"I can't believe this!" I exclaimed. "What's the matter with you, Nicky?"

"Oh, leave him alone, Julia!" Roxy said, doubling over with laughter. "This is fucking great!"

"I guess we really do turn you on, don't we, Nicky?" Belinda taunted him.

My brother's face turned beet red as the girls teased him unmercifully. He shifted his body away from us to hide his rampant erection, but he could not hide his shame.

"I'm going downstairs," he said, moving towards the door.

"Why?" I asked him. "So you can jerk off?"

"I'm not going to jerk off."

"I'll bet he is!" Tiffany said, staring at his crotch. "Look at him. He's as big as a horse!"

All my friends now focused their attention on his cock, which forced his shorts to stretch out before him several inches. If this weren't bad enough, his big balls had managed to find their way out of his underwear such that we could see them partially exposed. I had seen my brother nude on several occasions, but that was when we were just little kids. I had no idea that he was so well endowed.

"That's some serious dick!" Roxy commented favorably, as the girls continued to laugh and toy with him.

"I'm going downstairs," he repeated again, turning his back to us as he headed toward the door.

As he approached the door, my friends suddenly descended upon him en masse and pulled him back. He struggled with them but seven girls were too much for him to handle.

"Hey!" he complained. "What's going on?"

"We want to take a closer look at your cock!" Roxy squealed.

"Oh, come on!" I said to my friends. "Let him go and jerk off!"

"I'm not going to jerk off!" he shouted as they dragged him toward the area where we had been sitting.

"Girls!" I said, admonishing them. "Let him go!"

"Come on, Julia," Lisa laughed. "We're just going to have a little fun with him."

"Yeah," Roxy agreed. "He's too fucking hung to ignore!"

It had to have been the liquor that had so emboldened us because I had never seen my friends act so aggressively toward a guy before. Despite my brother's protests, and my own weak admonishments, my friends had now pinned him down and were removing his shorts and underwear. As soon as the boxers came off, his prick sprang into view. It was a monster.

"Jesus!" Belle exclaimed. "What is that like, twelve fucking inches?"

The girls laughed loudly.

"Julia," Roxy said. "Did you know Nicky was hung like this?"

I stood there dumbfounded. I had never seen my brother's penis in its erect state and had to marvel at his circumcised beauty.

fmcchris
fmcchris
570 Followers