Nicole’s House Party Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't really get any leverage to push up into her when she dropped down so I just focused on enjoying the feel of her snug, slippery pussy and her swinging tits. Her moaning was still echoing even outside the shower and it sounded as though she was building toward another orgasm pretty quickly. I liked that she didn't seem to have any issue with cumming because I had not really experienced that up to this point in my life. I definitely felt as though it wasn't because of anything special that I was doing, however, and just assumed that she was very in tune with her body. Really the only thing that I was doing was providing a stiff cock and lasting long enough for her to get off. I wasn't even quite sure how I was doing that second part, though maybe part of it was because some of my focus was on fondling her tits. Maybe me fondling her tits was helping her get off, too, and wasn't just something that I was enjoying.

Whatever the case, she was gradually riding me harder and faster as she was moaning louder and longer so it was clear that she was close to cumming again. Her pussy had felt amazing when she'd first sat on my cock and only continued to feel even more so the longer she was riding it so I could feel the stirrings of my own orgasm. I'd have been perfectly fine to have her ride me not just until she came but until I came as well but I was confident that, whatever happened after she came, she would end up taking care of me one way or another. There had been plenty of times when I hadn't felt so confident that would be the case during sex though the times when my partner had cum first were not all that frequent.

Nicole went from riding me hard and fast to dropping onto my cock and just sitting there quietly for a moment before crying out as her body started shaking. I still couldn't push up into her but I did continue to fondle her tits as she was cumming. It was another long and clearly highly pleasurable orgasm, which I was by now assuming was just how she always came. My orgasm had backed off once she'd stopped riding me so, even though her pussy would be flooded with even more lubrication, I was feeling like I'd be able to last and enjoy it for longer once we resumed fucking, if that was how she decided to continue.

Once she finished cumming, she did have something different in mind because she got up and moved in front of the sink, leaning forward and supporting herself on the counter. She didn't need to say anything before I was up on my feet and standing behind her. I ran my hands over her ass a bit before guiding my cock back into her from behind. Looking in the mirror, I could see the look of pleasure on her face as I slipped into her and she moaned. Holding her hips, I pushed into her until my hips were pressing against her sweet ass then I started to slowly slide in and out. She reached under herself and down between her legs to caress her clit which was another thing that I was not accustomed to in a sex partner but I was glad that she was proactive about her own pleasure.

Her eyes were closed but I was watching the expression on her face, which was not just showing the pleasure that she was feeling but also reflected what appeared to be both joy and determination. When I wasn't looking at her reflection, I was looking down at her ass, which jiggled just slightly each time my hips tapped against it. Her pussy did feel even better when I slipped back into it than it had while she'd been riding me, which I'd expected but was still pretty astounding to me that it could possibly feel any better. As I gradually increased my pace and got a good rhythm going, I could feel the stirring of my orgasm again, though it wasn't imminent quite yet. I slipped my hands forward to cup her swinging tits, feeling her hard nipples against my palms.

I had set a steady pace but didn't object when she started pushing back a bit faster, requiring me to adjust. I figured that meant she was building toward another orgasm already and I was obviously in favor of her cumming again. As my orgasm continued to build, I knew that when she came again her pussy would feel even more incredible and fully expected that I'd be cumming soon after she did. I was absolutely savoring the feeling of sliding my cock in and out of her hot, wet pussy even though I'd done it a few times already. I was feeling pretty confident by this point that this wouldn't be my last opportunity to enjoy it but I also realized that it was unlikely that we'd have so much freedom again before we had to head back to school.

It got to the point where I had to straighten up, releasing her tits and holding her hips again, in order to keep up with the pace she was setting. Ultimately, I ended up just giving a good, hard thrust each time she pushed back rather than trying to match her pace. Her moaning was still echoing off of all the tile but was now joined by the smacking of her ass against my hips. Looking in the mirror again, I couldn't help but smile seeing Nicole's reflection, having known her for so long but never having thought that I'd be in this position with her. When she gave a good, hard shove backwards and just held there, the expression on her face showed that she was experiencing intense pleasure as she cried out and started shaking.

Knowing that her pussy was being flooded with even more lubrication, I slowly slid my cock in and out of her as she was cumming, relishing how incredible it felt. I was thinking that it wouldn't take much longer, especially if I was to fuck her just a little harder and faster, before I was filling her with a load of cum. Once she'd finished cumming, however, she had something else in mind. She straightened up and moved forward enough that my stiff cock slipped out of her. Turning to face me, she kissed me while grasping my cock, then led me back toward the toilet. This time she sat on the lid then engulfed my throbbing cock in her mouth so that my moans echoed off of the tiles.

I had already been close to cumming so it didn't take much of her skilled cocksucking before I was right on the verge again. I wanted to enjoy it for much longer but it just felt too damn good. Fortunately, her talent for sucking cock also meant that she was able to draw out the pleasure for much longer than I was expecting to be able to last so I was able to enjoy it for sufficiently long enough. The echoing of my moans was joined by the sound of her slurping on my stiff cock and an occasional moan of her own. I was getting the impression that she was enjoying having my cock in her mouth, which once again was not something that I had consistently experienced in my young life. When my cock swelled even more as I was closer to cumming, she not only was unfazed, but she seemed to switch gears from drawing out the pleasure to getting me the rest of the way there. Even when I started spewing into her mouth, she just swallowed my load while continuing to suck me off.

When I was finally spent, she released my softening cock from her mouth so I stepped back and leaned against the counter. She stood and grabbed our towels, then took me by the hand and led me back to her bedroom. She turned down the bedspread then had me help her strip off the sheets, which showed evidence of our activities from earlier that morning. I gathered up the sheets while she carried our towels and we headed to the laundry room, still completely naked. I thought it was smart that she was making sure that her parents wouldn't have any questions about her activities in her absence. We went through the house again, even more carefully this time, to also make sure they wouldn't know that she'd had a party.

We spent the next few hours fucking and sucking even more in other parts of the house, like on the couch and in the kitchen. By the time her parents called to tell her that they were on their way, the bed had already been remade and we were otherwise pretty exhausted from all of our activity. She encouraged me to reach out to Carlene once I'd recovered but also said that any time I was horny, if Carlene wasn't available, I should call her. I told her that she should likewise not hesitate to let me know if she wanted me to take care of her needs. I insisted that there was no reason that she should ever feel like she did when her party had kicked off, that there was always at least one potential candidate who would be ready to help her out.

12