Nicole Takes Charge

Story Info
Nicole convinces her twin brother to give her a ride.
1.3k words
4.2
236.1k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike dropped his stuff at the door and walked into the family room. Happy to be home from a long day at school, he plopped down to watch TV. His senior year was dragging on. He had already turned 18 and was anxiously awaiting college, so he could be free from his parent's control and rules.

He went to he fridge and on the door was a note from his parents.

"Went to the lake, be back on Sunday. Money on the table for food, share with Nicole!"

Damn! His sister was going to be around. Oh well, he'd be fine if she would just stay out of his way. Nicole was Mike's twin sister. Lately Mike hated hanging out with her. He felt weird about being alone with his sister because in the last 6 months she had developed into quite a piece of ass. He didn't feel comfortable about looking at his sister that way, but she was hot, and at 18, he was definitely horny. He had even jacked off to the thought of fucking his sister. But he had to control himself, because that was incest and it was wrong.

Just then, he heard some splashing outside in the pool. He went out to the deck and saw Nicole swimming around in the pool. She started getting out of the water and Mike's jaw hit the floor. There she was in her black string bikini. Nicole was amazing! She was about 5'10" with dark brown hair and green eyes. Her legs were golden tanned and muscular. The bikini top barely covered her 36c tits, and he could just make out her large nipples through the material of the suit. She began to dry off and caught him staring. Instead of saying anything she turned around and bent over to dry off her legs. Mike got a great view of her tight ass and almost blew his load right there.

"Hey sis, I'm going to check my email. Don't bother me."

"Sure, bro," was all she said. She grinned as she stared at his crotch.

Mike went to his room and immediately stripped down. He grabbed his cock and started whacking away, his sister's image fresh in his head. He laid down on his bed to get more comfortable and turned on the radio, so Nicole couldn't hear the sounds of his intense masturbating session. With the music on, he didn't hear the knock at the door. He also didn't hear it open.

"Having fun, Mikey?"

"Damn Nicole, don't you knock?!?" Mike grabbed a shirt to put over his crotch. His face was red with embarrassment.

Nicole just stood there, arms on her hips, staring at her brother. "I know you were looking at me out there, Mike. Is that what you were thinking about? Were you whacking off to little old me? Your sister?"

"Of course not, stupid!" It was all he could think to say.

"Too bad...I thought you were interested. And just when I'm in the mood for a solid fucking. Oh well, guess I'll have to take care of it myself."

With that, Nicole let her hand drop to her waist and slide down the front of her swimming suit bottoms. She leaned her head back as she began to play with her pussy.

"What the fuck, Nicole! Jesus, I'm right here!"

"That's what I was counting on...too bad you don't want it though."

"We can't...we're brother and sister."

"No, you're an 18-year old with a great cock and I'm a closet nympho who needs to be fucked. Now, are you going to do it or am I?"

Mike just sat there dumbfounded. He wanted to, but could he? Nicole never gave him the chance. She jumped up on the bed and straddled Mike's crotch, giggling as the shirt fell away from his erect penis.

"Oooh, is that what you've been hiding from me all those years! I'm going to enjoy this! Well, since you're already naked, I'd better catch up."

Nicole reached above her head, shoving her gorgeous tits out and untied the strings of her bikini top. She let them fall away and the top just hung on her tits. Mike caved in and ripped the top from her chest. Her beautiful tanned tits jumped free and she giggled.

"Ohh, brother likes it rough?"

She began to rub her hips into Mike's raging hard-on, gently playing with her tits. She grabbed them from beneath and pushed them together. She grabbed the left tit and brought it to her mouth, slowly licking the nipple. With her other hand, she placed Mike's hand on her right boob, and he took over from there. Mike kneaded and massaged his sister's huge globe, gently fingering the nipple. Nicole closed her eyes and let out a low moan.

"Hmmmm...I need some dick in my mouth. Any takers?"

"Suck me Nicole...now."

"Order me. Call me a slut."

"Suck me off you dirty whore. Suck your brother's big dick."

"Hmm mm...yes, sir."

Nicole fell to the ground, letting her tits rub against Mike's balls and dick as she came to rest on her knees. She pushed her hair back behind her ears and fondled Mike's balls. She licked her lips and suddenly devoured his engorged prick. Mike almost fainted. Nicole slobbered all over his dick, sucking and moving her head up and down on his rail. She maintained eye contact with him the whole time. When his hips started to buck, she rode with him, her shoulders moving her head.

"Sis, I'm gonna blow!"

"Shoot it on my tits, Mike...drench my big titties with your cum."

That was it...Mike shot cum all over her tits and as he did so, she rubbed it all over.

"Hmm...nice and warm. You sure do cum a lot baby. Hmmm...MY TURN!"

She stood up and approached the bed. She crossed her arms and waited for Mike to get her completely naked. He drew one of the strings of her bottoms back and the whole thing collapsed. Mike just stared at his sister's shaved cunt. It was beautiful.

"Lay down," Nicole said, "I'm doing the fucking around here for now."

Mike did as he was told and Nicole climbed over him. He grabbed his prick to position it under her dripping pussy, but she slapped his hand away.

"Let me!" she ordered. Nicole stroked Mike's hard cock a few times before pressing it against her wet slit. Then she just slammed down, rocking his cock into her.

"Uhhh...oh Mike...its so big inside me!" she screamed. She began rocking her hips back and forth as she placed her hands on his chest. She leaned way back, arching her chest into the air and brought her pussy up and down on his hard shaft. She then thrust herself forward and covered Mike's face with her tits. Mike eagerly grabbed and kissed his sister's huge globes as she rode his dick.

"Ohh...fuck me Mike...fuck my brains out brother. Ummm...you better make me cum...I want you to fill me up with your hot load!"

Mike couldn't believe it. Here was the hottest girl he had ever seen impaling herself on his dick and it was his twin sister. She started jumping and riding faster and faster...screaming so loud he thought the neighbors would hear her.

"Ohh fuck fuck fuck!! Jesus Christ...fuck me with that cock, baby...ummmm...I wanna cum, Mike...I wanna cum all over your big dick!"

She was practically killing herself on Mike's dick. He rode with her and screamed, "Oh, fuck me sis, ride me baby...fuck yourself on my cock!"

He felt her tense up around his dick. That was all he needed. The juice came up through his shaft and filled his sister's tight pussy. Her eyes opened wide and she screamed with the most violent orgasm she had ever had.

"AHHHHH!! CUMMMMMING!!"

Her juices drenched his cock and her rocking slowed to a gentle grind, as she milked every last ounce of his cum.

"Jesus, brother...that was fucking fantastic. I hope Mom and Dad go away more often this summer!"

Mike gently sucked on Nicole's nipples and fingered her wet pussy.

"Me too, baby...me too."