Nicole's Gift, the First Time

Story Info
A father gets a special gift from his virgin daughter.
4.8k words
4.56
173.5k
147
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,220 Followers

"I can't believe this day is finally coming," I said to my daughter as I stood at her doorway, watching her pack some of her things in boxes. "You're all grown up now and ready to be on your own."

She was 18 and preparing to move out for college. She was still kneeling down on the floor when she turned to me with a heartfelt look on her face.

"Aw dad, you make me want to cry whenever you talk like that."

"I know, but I'm so used to seeing you everyday. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I'm incredibly proud of the young lady you've become," I professed to her.

"Dad, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, of course. Anything," I replied.

She sat on her bed and patted a spot right next to her, signaling me to sit there, which I did. We sat close to each other. Going by the look in her eyes and the tone in her voice, it was important. But I couldn't have known how important it was until she asked.

"If I ask you this, will you promise not to get mad or upset with me?" she asked in a serious tone.

"Of course Nicole. You're my daughter and I'll always love you."

She took a deep breath. "I'm a little nervous, but here it goes...I've never went 'all the way' with a guy before. I know it's going to happen eventually at college, but I want it to be with the right person. I want my first time to be special, with someone I love, and who loves me back- not some jerk who's only looking for sex."

I was in disbelief hearing this. Sure, she had become a beautiful young women. And sure, this day was inevitable. In many ways, this discussion is a nightmare scenario for any father. There was a strong sense of awkwardness between us. I tried my best to remain a composed mature father.

Somehow, I knew if I screwed this up, I would never be allowed back into Nicole's 'inner-self' ever again, and I would be shut out of her personal life because she'd never be able to trust me. I wanted to be there for her. I wanted to be the good father.

"Thank you for telling me this," I said, making sure I chose my words extremely carefully. "These types of decisions are never easy. I'm glad you're being responsible with yourself."

"That's not all. There's more."

I could tell how difficult this was for her. She had a guilty tone in her voice, like she was about to drop a huge bombshell.

"What is it?"

She whispered, "I don't want to go to college as a virgin. I want it to happen already, with someone I can trust, someone I love. That's why I want it to be with you. I want you to make me a woman."

I was immediately taken aback by my daughter's request. I felt shocked and utterly confused at the same time. It was like a punch in the gut. How was any decent father supposed to react to this? This type of situation certainly wasn't found in any parenting manual.

"Did I hear that right," I asked skeptically, giving Nicole a chance to back-out if she wanted.

Instead, she nodded. "I want you to take my virginity. I love you. And I'd rather it be you than some guy who's going to turn out to be a total creep like some of the boys I've dated."

"My god, Nicole, I'm your father! How could you ever ask me such a thing?"

"You promised you wouldn't be mad," she replied in a hurt voice.

"I'm sorry, I'm not mad," I told her as I calmed myself down. "It's just that something like this isn't normal. I'm your father, and you're my daughter, and there's a line that should never be crossed between us. God forbid, if anyone ever found out..."

"But no one will ever find out!" she interjected forcefully. "I would never tell anyone, and you obviously wouldn't tell either. My virginity means a lot to me dad."

I sat there shaking my head in disbelief. "I don't know about this Nicole. You know I love you and that I would do anything for you, but this..."

"Will you at least think about it?" she asked. "Can you give it a serious thought for me?"

I gave her kiss on the forehead and tried my best to avoid her question. "We better get to bed, it's late. We'll discuss this in the morning."

***

I could barely sleep that night after that conversation with my daughter. How could she ask me such a thing? How could she want me to do that to her?

What bothered me the most was that I couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like to accept the offer. For the first time in my life, I thought about what it would be like to hold her petite little body in my arms as we made love. I imagined the arousing notion of me being the first man to truly, as she put, 'make her a woman,' as I looked in her innocent eyes.

Let me tell you this: Nicole is a beautiful young women. Sweet and innocent in every way. She's smart, with a nearly perfect GPA. She's always been mature for her age. Ever since it became just us living alone together, we really became close. We relied on each other and our bond became unbreakable.

In all our years of living together, I know she had dated. She was never shy about mentioning that to. But I never speculated on her sexuality. How could I? Those thoughts were too perverse for me to consider, even though I knew she would be having sex eventually.

I then did the only thing I could do at that point- masturbate thinking about her.

***

We had lunch together the following afternoon, and to my surprise, it was as if nothing was out of the ordinary between us. She never brought up anything she mentioned the night before and there was no sense of tension or awkwardness between us. She was all smiles as usual and we had a great time enjoying each other's company.

"That was delicious," she said as she cleaned the last remnants of food from her plate. "I'm really going to miss your cooking."

"And I'm going to miss sharing these meals with my wonderful little girl," I replied with a smile.

She smiled back and winked, "Thanks dad. And that reminds me; I woke up extra early this morning to bake us some desserts. I'll be right back."

In a flash, she got up from her chair and rushed to the kitchen. Nicole loved baking. She was always beaming with pride with everything she baked, even though she got all the recipes from the internet. Earlier that morning, I had heard her using the oven, so this wasn't a surprise at all.

I heard the oven open where she had hidden her food, and she returned holding a plate full of carefully arranged baked goods.

"I hope you like cupcakes," she said in an upbeat voice, while striking a model pose with the pastries as if to advertise them. "I made them with special decorations. The best part is, they're just for us. Like?"

"Just by the looks alone, I love them. And the fact that you made them makes it even more special."

"You're so sweet," she replied, trying too hard to flatter me. "Now eat up while they're still fresh."

She then placed a single cupcake on my plate. The cupcake itself was chocolate, and it was topped off with a white colored frosting, along with yellow and green sprinkles.

"This really does taste amazing," I told her truthfully after I took the first bite.

This easy compliment was enough to make her happy. Nicole was always transparent with her personality. Her emotions were easy to read and she never bothered to hide her true feelings about anything.

"Well thank you. The cupcake I made was from a package, but I made the frosting from scratch," she said proudly.

"I can tell. I've never tasted anything like it before. I could literally eat anything as long as this frosting you made is on it."

"Anything?" she asked with a naughty grin.

I knew that look on her face. It was the look she gave when she had a surprise coming, or a trick up her sleeve. Nicole was someone who loved teasing her friends and family before giving a special gift. That was something in her nature; a trait which she had inherited from her mother.

"Why do I have a funny feeling about this?"

She playfully shrugged. "I don't know. You tell me. You're the one who said you'd eat 'anything' with that frosting on it."

"I'm really going to miss your hijinx," I said, hoping this would amount to nothing, and had nothing to do with yesterday's conversation.

"No hijinx here. I'm too old for that," she said as if she was much older than 18. "Especially since I'm leaving soon."

"I'm glad to hear it. Is this the young adult version of you."

She nodded, "Older, wiser, and far more honest. And speaking of honesty, dad, when was the last time you were with a woman?"

I was stunned. I had wrongly assumed that the previous night's topic had long been forgotten, and that Nicole had come to her senses about it. But that wasn't the case, unfortunately.

"Why are you asking me this?"

"Because I'd feel horrible leaving you all alone, knowing that you haven't been satisfied."

"We shouldn't be talking like this," I pointed out.

"I'm an adult now, I can talk about whatever I want. Tell me, you said you'd eat anything with my frosting on it, were you being honest with me? Or were you lying like some of the boys I had dated. I can't stand people who lie."

This was it. If I denied my earlier claim, I would be one of those lying people that Nicole had come to detest. I'd be one of those guys who had dated her, only looking for sex, telling her whatever she wanted to hear. I knew that if I gave the wrong answer, then our relationship could be damaged, especially during the early stages of Nicole's young adulthood.

"I mean it," I said. "Anything."

Her lip slightly moved, almost forming a smile. "Even if it was on my small nipple?"

"Nicole, we can't..."

"No one will ever know. Come on, you know you want to."

She slowly moved her chair back and stood up. Her fingers wrapped around the bottom of her sweater and pulled it over her head, and she placed it comfortably on her seat. She wasn't wearing a t-shirt underneath, just a bra. My eyes became glued to her chest, watching it move as her arms reached back to unclasp her bra to let it fall to the floor.

I gasped a little at the sight of her bare breasts. I froze completely. They were pert, probably b-cups, and they looked firm the way they pointed straight forward. Her areolas were small, but her nipples were visibly large for a young woman with her body size. They were bright pink- which made a nice contrast to her pale skin color.

"Nicole, please..."

She smiled, "I haven't gotten to the best part yet."

That was when she picked up her cupcake and pressed the top of it against the center of her left breast; twisting and turning it so that the frosting covered her nipple. Once she was done coating one nipple, she did the same to her other breast so that her tits were covered with the white frosting.

"You would eat my frosting off anything?" she asked again, but this time referring to her nipples.

"You're my daughter."

"Don't patronize me. I'm old enough to know what I want."

I struggled with nearly every sense in my body and mind as my exposed daughter came closer to me. I should have stopped her, but I couldn't. Because deep down I didn't want this to end. And she damn well knew it as we looked into each other's eyes.

Her hand rubbed through the back of my head and hair for a moment before gently pulling me towards her chest. The first thing which entered my mouth was the frosting. I gave it a nice lick and swallowed it. But the next lick, however, was my daughter's nipple. It felt alive in my mouth, with its softness becoming even stiffer and harder with every touch my tongue and lips inappropriately gave her.

I looked up to see her watching me in action, with her mouth parted as she lightly bit her lower lip, showing me just how aroused she was. Knowing that she was getting as much pleasure out of this as I was gave me more than enough encouragement to fulfill my promise that I would eat her frosting on anything, and I moved my mouth over to her other breast to suck and clean both nipples.

"You kept your word," she said with a loving smile.

"Of course I did. Why wouldn't I?"

Her smile immediately turned into a grin. "So this is the part where I have to return the favor. Now make yourself useful and help me take your pants off."

"Nicole, I..."

She put her soft finger on my lips. "Not another word, got it?"

At that point, I didn't care how wrong this was. My daughter reached down and undid my pants and I sat up for a moment so that she could pull it down to my ankles, along with my underwear. I was completely exposed in front of her and my cock immediately came to life.

She got on her knees and held my erection still with her small hand and fingers, and used her other hand to pick up the cupcake on my plate. She smeared the frosting all over the head of my cock and across my shaft, coating my penis with her dessert before putting the dry cupcake back on the table.

Her blue eyes looked so large and inviting, so innocent while she was holding me. But her tongue however, seemingly had a mind of it's own as she began licking the frosting she made off of my hard penis. She looked so innocent licking me, as if my cock was an ice cream cone and served no other purpose but to taste. And that's what made this moment so incredibly erotic, that my own sweet daughter would make such a naughty sex act look so casual- as if nothing was unusual about this.

Feeling and seeing her tongue on me sent waves of pleasure throughout my body. With every lick on my skin, she would briefly stop to swallow the icing. But when the sugary glaze was gone, I was able to feel her bare tongue licking up and down my shaft, just like a lollipop, rolling her tongue freely around my shaft and head.

Just when I thought things couldn't get anymore erotic, she looked me right in the eyes and slid my hard cock in between her lips, entering her mouth. Soon, nearly the entire length of my shaft disappeared inside of her mouth as she leaned forward to take more of me in. The suction she made was so tight I could see the round shape of my penis around her hollowed cheeks.

After several slow and sensual bobs of her head, she took only the tip of my cock in her mouth and began jerking me off with her hand.

"Oh god...that feels so good Nicole...I'm almost there..." I moaned.

Her eyes lit up as soon as I said that. Her small and delicate hand gripped my manhood even tighter and she stroked me even faster. Her mouth increased her suction and her tongue swirled around my head with even more enthusiasm.

"I'm about to cum...I'm about cum..."

She wrapped both of her hands around my throbbing hard-on and she began pumping my cock furiously. Her tongue stopped swirling while her mouth focused on sucking my head; getting ready to catch whatever was headed her way. And there would certainly be a lot.

I couldn't take it any longer and shot a huge load of my cum in the back of my daughter's throat and onto her waiting tongue. The thought of stopping or slowing down never crossed her mind. She just kept at it, stroking and sucking my cock, while our eyes remained locked together. She didn't stop until every last stream and drop of my cum was released from my body.

And when it was over, my topless daughter stood up so we were nearly face to face, and she stuck out her tongue like a small puppy to show me the payoff of all her hard work- my cum. She closed her mouth afterwards and made a loud *gulp* noise, swallowing it before opening her mouth and smacking her lips together to prove to me that it had all been devoured.

"All gone. You taste better than the frosting I made," she said with a smirk, licking whatever traces of my cum remained on her lips.

"I can't believe any of this just happened. You were amazing. Are you really a virgin?"

She blushed, "Well...I never said anything about oral sex. I've sucked plenty of cocks before."

At that moment, I realized that my innocent daughter wasn't so innocent after all. And that made me lust after her.

***

I was on my computer late that afternoon working on a project for my job. But of course the main thing on my mind were the acts of incest that me and my daughter had committed just a few short hours ago. And I didn't need to wait much longer to get that awkward discussion out of the way as she knocked the side of my bedroom door.

"Still busy?" she asked. "Can we talk?"

She looked more innocent and youthful than earlier today. Her silky hair was neatly combed and tucked behind her ears. She wasn't wearing any make up. And she wore a thin nightgown despite the fact that it was far from her bed time.

"Sure," I replied. "I've been meaning for us to talk about what we did. I just couldn't think of the right words yet."

"I've been going through the same thing myself. I just wanted to see if you were mad at me or anything because I know I went a little far. It was a spur the moment thing to be honest."

"How can I be mad at you for something we did together? I know it was absolutely wrong for that to happen between us, but frankly, I haven't felt that good in a really long time. It's been awhile since I've been with a woman."

"I could tell," she smiled. "Recently, I've noticed that you sometimes check out my legs whenever I wear shorts. I thought it was weird at first, but I also found it to be kind of hot that my own dad would be looking at me like that."

"Was I that obvious? I try my best not to look, but you've become such a beautiful young woman."

A heart-felt smile appeared on her face, "It's going to be our first time apart for the holidays and I have a special gift for you. Do you want it now?"

"Something tells me that I do, and that I'm really going to like it," I replied.

She reached down and started pulling her gown up. My eyes focused on the lower half of her body as it was being revealed to me; starting from her bare feet, to her calves, to her milky white thighs, and finally to her exposed cleanly shaved crotch. She held up her gown around her waist to show me her naked mid-section, but what especially stood out was the red gift bow that covered her vagina.

"This is my gift to you," she said in a gentle voice. "Only if you've changed your mind of course, about my virginity."

I was speechless for a second. Here was a beautiful young woman with her private area exposed to me, asking me to deflower her. Most men dream of this opportunity, but I had quite the dilemma because this was my daughter of all people. But my lust and love for her got the better of my judgment.

"Nicole, I would be honored to be your first."

Her eyes lit up for a moment and she pulled the nightgown over her head and stood completely uninhibited of her nudity. Her arms were by her side and she didn't say a word. She didn't look nervous, but she clearly wanted me to make the first move. So I did, standing up and walking over to her.

"You look perfect," I said to her.

A look of excitement came over her face. "Thank you. And I'm still waiting for you to unwrap your present."

I casually got on my knees; and with my face in front of my daughter's crotch, I pulled the red bow covering her vagina and tossed it to the floor. Her womanhood looked so beautiful. Her light brown labia was thick and ran straight down the middle of the opening between her legs.

With my fingers caressing her crotch and my hand behind her thigh, I leaned forward to return the feeling she gave me that afternoon by pressing my lips against her vagina. I felt the roundness of her clit on my lips, as well as the thickness of her labia. Her legs became weak for a moment when I stuck my tongue out and used it on her, and she had to press her hands on my head to keep herself from falling over when I performed oral sex on her. It was a wildly erotic feeling hearing her moan and feeling her small hands grab my hair as my tongue tasted every inch of her vagina.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,220 Followers
12