Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Antonio, left, Gidget informed us that she was really taken with Antonio and had already shared a bed with him. She also revealed that she would be spending some nights with him in his apartment.

"How does that affect us?" I asked.

"A typical male first question," said Sue, "but I'm curious too. How does that affect us?"

"Guys," answered Gidget. "I can't imagine our relationship ever ending, even if I were to get married. Just less frequently and fewer overnights. Meanwhile, I want to sleep with both of you tonight," she added.

We had Antonio over for dinner regularly over the next months. Near the end of the spring semester, Sue and I had an additional conversation about Gidget and Antonio.

"I really like Antonio and he's perfect for Gidget," she told me.

"I agree," I opined. "He's almost too good to be true."

"I think Gidget's in love with him," commented Sue. "If he asked her to marry him, she'd jump at the chance," she said.

"I think they'd make a perfect couple," I added my two cents.

"He really is a fine physical specimen," said Sue without looking at me.

Alarm bells. "What are you thinking?" I asked.

"Gidget told me he's a wonderful lover. I wonder if she's willing to share," Sue whispered.

Four alarm fire. "You want to fuck him?" I asked too loudly.

"Calm down, Kemosabe. I'm not there yet," responded Sue. The thought just jumped into my mind. You know, we're honest with each other and we share everything. I was just wondering."

I wasn't placated by her explanation. Sue had a way of getting what she wants. I still remembered the false flag deception she engineered about Jeffery to land Gidget. "Have you spoken to Gidget yet?" I asked.

"No, but I will," she replied.

She didn't wait long. The next evening, she said she had told Gidget about her thought. "She thought it was a fantastic idea," Sue said.

"I'm having a problem getting my head around the possibility," I admitted.

"It's not a done deal yet. Gidget has to talk to Antonio first," Sue said.

"I know what Antonio will say. You're a beautiful woman. He's going to jump at the opportunity," I told her.

"And, you have a problem with that?" asked Sue.

"It's that father/daughter, mother/son thing again," I admitted. "Only this time it's the husband/wife, wife/boyfriend conflict."

"We already have the husband/girlfriend combination. Why not wife/boyfriend too?" Sue asked correctly.

"You're right. I should handle it better," I said.

Sue had another conversation with Gidget the next day. Gidget informed Sue that Antonio considered her proposition and reacted positively. Sue shared my hesitation. "That's all right," said Gidget. "I'm having similar concerns as Uncle Rob relative to Antonio and you."

Sue and Gidget explored the possibilities for the next half hour.

After dinner, Sue wanted to talk again.

"Antonio thinks it's a good idea," she said.

"Gidget's okay with that?" I asked.

"She's working through it. I think her relationship with you will carry the day," offered Sue.

"I'm not there yet," I admitted again.

"How about if we add boyfriend/sister to the mix?" asked Sue.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Antonio has a sister," Sue stated.

"Whoa. He's proposing to bring his sister? My arithmetic is not what it used to be but doesn't that make five?" I asked.

"You got it in one. One more for both of us."

"That sounds predatory," I said.

"I don't think it is. Gidget told me that Antonio and his sister experimented after Ensino Médio, that's High School for us Americans," she explained.

"We don't know anything about his sister," I worried.

"Gidget's seen a picture of her," said Sue. "She says his sister is hot."

"I'm hung up on committing to this sight unseen," I worried some more.

"Gidget says she has big tits," said Sue.

"Why didn't you say so earlier," I said.

Sue laughed. "I thought that might incentivize you."

"You know I'm not just a tit guy," I defended myself.

"True, but you are a tit guy first," said Sue, pulling down her dress and revealing her breasts.

I tried, without much success, to ignore her. "So, he's fucking our niece and his sister, I'm fucking you and our niece, he could be fucking you and I could be fucking his sister," I said.

"Sounds about right," said Sue shaking her tits in my direction.

"And you could have both Gidget and his sister," I added.

"A bonus I wouldn't refuse," assured Sue. "Are you going to grab my tits or not?" she asked.

I grabbed her tits and a lot more.

So, here I am. It's Friday night. I'm in bed with two beautiful women with big, beautiful tits and libidos to match. Beatrisa, Antonio's sister arrives, tomorrow and we're having them for dinner on Sunday afternoon. I've seen Beatrisa's picture. She has huge tits. Apparently, it's common with Brazilian women.

Gidget is holding my erection in her hand and holding my hand against her breast. Sue is holding Gidget's other breast and trying to get in position to sit on my face.

"I want to fuck you Uncle Rob," Gidget said.

"A good idea," agreed Sue.

"And then I want you to fuck Aunt Sue and Beatrisa," said Gidget.

"And Aunt Sue can fuck Antonio," I added.

"I can't wait," said the two women in unison.