Niece's Naughty Wedding Night Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,965 Followers

My relatives and I cheered and applauded our niece. She turned around and showed us the back of her undergarments. The back of her bra was thin and straight. There was no clasp, meaning it was a front-hook bra. Her panties weren't thongs, but they were cut very tiny. Her ass cheeks were hanging out of them quite a bit, beyond a noticeable bikini tan line. And they were even exposing the top of her ass crack, again falling below a tan line.

My niece has a fantastic body. Although she was only average in height, her legs were terrific, smooth, shapely and firm. Her ass looked amazing as well, two smooth, perfect young half-globes.

She faced us again, and said, "Well, what do you think?"

Mitch said, "We think you're a hot young babe!"

Carol giggled, "I mean the undies. Are they sexy enough?"

We all verbally agreed that they were indeed sexy.

Carol stepped off the table. She swigged the last of her bottle, and said, "Are we all out of Champaign?"

Mitch said, "I'll bet there's more in the refrigerator," and went to check. He said that the suite's refrigerator was well stocked with booze, including a bottle of Champaign. Carol stood in the middle of the room and waited as Mitch opened it.

Teddy stood next to Carol, and put his hand on her hip. "Silk panties?" he asked. He slid his hand behind her, and squeezed her left butt cheek over her silky panties.

"Yes, and they were expensive," giggled Carol, not commenting that her uncle was fondling her ass.

Uncle Bud strolled up behind Carol, and put his hands on her bare waist. "I gotta inspect the merchandise." He quickly ran his right hand up over her right tit, and squeezed it though her bra.

"Uncle Bud, you are so naughty!" Bud grinned and dropped his hand off her tit, and lowered it to the top of her panty. He ran his big hand along the top of her elastic waistband, teasing her, slowly lowering the waistband.

Mitch walked over and handed Carol the open bottle. She swigged it while Bud and Teddy fondled her. Mitch looked down at her. "A front-clasp bra." He observed. "Let's see if it works."

"It works," said Carol, giving her Uncle Mitch just a little bit of a stern expression.

"Oh, but a man has to test it," Mitch retorted, and quickly reached up and twisted the little clasp.

Carol gasped as Mitch let her bra fall open, exposing both of her bare breasts. All four of us stared at her flawless firm tits. They were a pale white compared to her tanned chest and waist. There was no discernable sag to them whatsoever. Her flesh was taut and smooth. Her nipples were indeed a very light pink, with smaller areolas, and now capped with hardened, pointy nipples.

Carol's mouth gaped open in surprise momentarily, but when her Uncle Mitch reached up and massaged her left tit, a dirty little closed-mouth smirk reappeared.

I approached and got my hand in on her ass, and slid it under her silk. I squeezed the nicest, most firm ass I've ever touched in my life. It was hard enough to crack an egg on, and covered with flesh nearly as smooth as her silk panties. It was a miracle of nature the way it would snap back into place when I squeezed or lifted it.

Mitch fondled Carol's left tit, Teddy fondled her right tit, and Bud's hand disappeared down the front of her panty. Teddy leaned in and planted his lips on Carol's open mouth. I could see his tongue sliding into her mouth. When Carol came up for air, Uncle Bud pressed against her lips and kissed her hard and long. Mitch somehow got his lips on hers too. When he broke off his kiss, Carol turned to me, and I pressed my lips against her soft lips. Her tongue met mine, and she gave me a long, passionate, wet kiss.

Carol's four uncles took turns grabbing her body parts and feeling her, and she took turns making out with each of us. I got on my knees in front of her, and slid her delicate panties down her hips and off her legs, and Carol stepped out of them. Her pussy was completely shaved. I've never even seen, much less touched, a bald pussy before. I rubbed her protruding mound jutting out from the valley of her thighs and flat stomach. It was very, very smooth. I ran my finger up and down her pink slit, and found it very wet. I slid my middle finger in her tight twat and fingered her as she slowly thrust her hips in and out, spreading her knees apart. Then I moved my face closer, and licked along her slit opening, causing her to shudder. I buried my tongue inside her. It was such a strange sensation eating out a woman with a bald pussy. Without hair to soak up the juice, her mound got wet and slippery.

"I've got to sit down," she said. She fell back into the couch behind her, spread her legs wide, and smiled at me, saying, "Do that more, Uncle Jim." I knelt between her legs again and gave her a tongue whipping. All Carol was wearing now were her veil, garter belt, garters, stockings, and shoes. Uncle Bud and Mitch sat on either side of her, and Teddy stood behind the couch, and all three continued groping her tits and making out with her. Carol grabbed Bud and Mitch's cocks in their pants and played with them. Mitch pulled out his hard cock, and then Bud pulled out his thick uncircumcised cock. Carol stroked both cocks while she was groped and eaten. Bud and Mitch leaned over and each sucked one of her tits.

Uncle Bud whispered something to Carol, and when she moaned affirmatively, he stood on the couch, and stuck his cock in her face. Carol leaned over and wrapped her lips over Uncle Bud's unit. "Hmm, I've never had an uncircumcised one before". She stretched her lips wide and took in as much as she could. Mitch was sucking her left tit, and Carol gave Teddy a hand job. Carol wrapped her firm young thighs around my head as I licked her clit.

"MMMMmmmpphhh. Mummhuuuuuuffff!" she moaned as she squirmed and thrust her thighs around me. She started bucking on the couch, gyrating one way and then the next, and then relaxed her body on the couch and pushed my head away.

Carol changed positions, sticking her ass up in the air on the couch, and continued sucking Uncle Bud. Mitch stood on the end of the couch, and began aiming his cock at Carol. He opened her labia and fingered her bald pussy, then put his hands on her hips, and led his unit between her legs, and slid it into her dripping snatch. While Mitch fucked her doggie style from behind, and Carol sucked Bud's old cock, Teddy and I each felt a hanging tit.

Old Bud grunted, "Here it comes!" He shot his cum into his niece's mouth, but it still caught her by surprise, and sprayed all over her cheek, nose, eye and veil, and dribbled down her chin. She laughed it off with one eye open, as Bud pulled his slippery cock out of her mouth. Teddy quickly replaced Bud, and Carol was once again sucking cock and getting banged.

I watched Carol's firm little ass shake like Jell-O as Mitch slammed into it. Carol grunted as she sucked, trying to keep a rhythm as Mitch humped her hard. I watched Mitch quickly pull his cock out of her, lay it on her ass, and shoot cum all over her back.

When Mitch fell back into a chair, I stood behind my niece, and looked at her puckered asshole and bald pussy between her legs, and juice running down her inner thighs. I held my cock in my hand, and slid it into Carol's slippery pussy. It was the tightest thing I'd been inside of in decades. I held her hips and slammed into her harder and faster. I reached down and played with her smooth tit and hard dangling nipple. I looked at the grin on Teddy's face as Carol sucked his cock.

Carol started moaning again, this time louder than before. "Ooohhhh!" "Uuuyyyyy!" "Ahhhhghhhh!" I could hear her voice echoing off the walls. "Ohh! Ohhh! OOOOHHHHH!" I had a hard time staying in her as she thrashed. I was holding on to her hips so tight I feared I might bruise her young body.

Teddy came just as Carol let out a scream. The cock fell out of her mouth and splattered jism all over her hair, veil, and forehead.

"Wooooooowowwwwww!" Wailed my niece. "HHHaauuunnnngggghhh!" She grunted. Her body shook and jerked in front of me.

I couldn't hold out any longer, and unloaded my cum right inside her pussy. Carol continued thrashing and hollering for another minute, then she relaxed her body as I pulled out and collapsed on a chair.

END OF PART 1

George VI
George VI
5,965 Followers
12