Niece's Wedding Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Water under the bridge. Unless of course this ever gets out. Then I will drown you under that proverbial bridge." Jim says staring at me.

"I would never rat you out, just like you would never rat me out." I say.

"Never." He says as we look at our cards.

Other guys chime in as we play. "I'd be divorced. My wife would cut my dick off."

"It wouldn't have mattered Jim. I probably would have told her anyway." I say.

"What." Half the guys and Jim say.

I fold my crappy cards. Jim looks at me. "Fuck you, you would have."

"Do you remember that lake house we got before you got married?" I ask as Jim loses the hand.

"Sure." He says.

"Remember the bet we lost?" I ask.

"The fucking Speedos." He says and a few guys laugh.

"We were going at it. Jen was giving me a great blowjob and she looked up at me and said. 'Jim looked good in the speedo. He has a nice ass.' She said."

Jim is giving me a blank stare. "No fucking way! You are messing with me."

"Nope, she then started talking dirty with me, because she knew I liked it. 'Imagine if he walked in right now.' She said as she got onto her knees. 'And I just smiled at him, letting him know it's ok to join us'. She said as she wiggled her hips." I say.

"Fuck." One guy says as I scoop up a small pot.

"Your fucking with me." Say Jim.

"Jim, we chatted later. Jen said it was too bad your girlfriend, whom you are now married to was, and I am using Jen's words a prude. She kinda thought it would have been cool to try a couple swap." I say.

A guy at the table says "Man please tell me you and this girl aren't divorced."

I smile at him. "No cancer took her a few years ago."

"Aww man I am sorry." He sighs.

"It's ok. We are here to play cards. Enough talking." I say as I fold again and look over at Chrissy. Two different guys are at her and one steps away. Dennis calls a number and another guy at the table hops up.

For the next hour or so we play cards. I slowly keep losing. Jim manages to float between 1/2 - 3/4 of his chips in front of him. I start to come back and lose track of time. Dennis comes over and says. "Well she made a quick $1,100 of us guys."

I look over my shoulder. Chrissy is gone. "I didn't even notice she left." I say.

"Says the man that got first dibs earlier." He says with a laugh as he holds out his hand. "Car keys. I left my keys in your car earlier I think."

"You did?" I ask.

"Just give me the keys. I will look." Says Dennis.

I just hand them over. A few minutes later he is back, and he drops my keys on the table. A moment later I get a text.

Dennis - Cameras are in your trunk.

Oh shit. I almost forgot about that. I was getting into playing cards. People start dropping and closing up. The club has a 11pm closing time, and I have a young lady to fuck. Jim and I walk out. He looks at me for a minute, like he is unsure what to say.

"Needless to say...". He starts.

I talk over him. "Needless to say tonight was a fun night of cards. It went a little late and we lost a few bucks, but it was fun. A few drinks and cards with my best friend." I say.

He gives me a quick man hug. "Thanks bud. It was definitely fun." He says and claps me on the back. Luckily from the club, his house is in the opposite direction of mine and the cheap motel. We drive away and I head for the motel. As I pull up I can see the light of the TV. I walk up to the window and look between a crack in the curtains. She is under the covers, probably asleep, but I can see her blond hair. She doesn't have the mask on. Let's make her pay for that. First to cover the bases and be able to blame her I text her.

ME - I am here. Put on the mask.

I see her phone light up on the bed beside her, but she doesn't stir. I quietly open the door and step in. I step over to the bed and look down at her. She is sound asleep. As quietly as I can I set up two of the cameras from the club. One beside the bed pointed at her face and one at the foot of the bed. Her shoulder is bare under the covers. I gently lift them and look. Good she is naked, and I can see the dark of the butt plug against her pale skin. I lay the covers back down, and notice the lube laying on the bed on the other side of her. I walk around and grab it, strip, lube up, lay the covers back to expose her naked body. I look at her for a minute, Sean is a lucky kid. She is beautiful, sexy and submissive. What a great combo.

I lay down beside her, grab her hair softly in my hand so when she wakes up I can hold her head in place looking away from me, and at the camera. I snuggle up close behind her. I reach down and tug on the butt plug. She stirs and I grab a fist full of hair. Now she screams. I grab her hair tighter and growl in her ear. "Shut up, it's Daddy."

Still sounding scared she says. "I am sorry Daddy. I must have fallen asleep."

I hold her head facing the camera. "Did I tell you to fall asleep?"

"No Daddy." She gasps as I hold her hair and head tight.

"Why isn't your mask on? Why am I able the grab your hair like this?" I ask as I notice how good her hair smells.

"I am sorry Daddy. I didn't mean to fall asleep." She whines as I hold her hair tight.

"Why did you fall asleep?" I ask.

"I was tired." She whines.

I growl a little. "I am in a good mood. Don't ruin it. Look into the camera and tell everyone why you were tired."

"I am sorry Daddy. I was gang banged for two hours. I lost track of how many men, but for about 2 hours I fucked and sucked a lot of men." She says.

"I want you to tell the truth. Did you enjoy it?" I ask her.

"In the beginning I was nervous, but felt better after you told me you were there. I did start to enjoy it. I orgasmed a few times, but then it just became too much. For the entire time some guy was in my mouth or pussy. I had to swallow so much cum, my stomach started getting upset. I came here as you wanted, showered so I could be clean for you and I fell asleep." She says looking into the camera.

I reach down and wiggle the butt plug. "And what's this?" I ask.

"The big butt plug you told me to put in my bum." She says.

I slap her ass. "Nice girls say bum, what do Sluts call it?"

"My ass, Daddy." She says.

I pop it out past the indentation, but leave the thick dick part in her ass. She moans as I do and I ask. "Why do you think I told you to do that?" I ask as I fuck her ass with the thick shaft.

She moans. "Because you want to fuck my ass."

I let her ass push the plug out and she moans as it pops out. I line up my dick with her open ass, and stop for a moment. "Tell the camera, in your Slutty words, Exactly how my big dick feels in your ass." I say as I push in with one long stroke.

Chrissy moans. "Oh Daddy your dick is so big in my ass." She moans.

I fuck her ass back and forth and she moans uncomfortably. I jab in a little harder, and she gasps. I get a stab of guilty conscience. Maybe it's seeing her pretty face in its entirety all scrunched up in pain. Maybe it's the look in her eyes. I don't know, but I decide to give her an out. "Do you like your fiancé fucking your ass?" I ask.

"Yes." She cries out.

"Remember the truth will set you free. Do you like me fucking your ass?" I ask as I punctuate each word with a hard inward fuck.

She breaks. "No Daddy you are too big. It hurts so bad!" She cries.

I push all the way in her ass and hold her to me. She gasps as I bottom out. "But you like having your fiancé fuck you ass?"

"Yes Daddy. He is much thinner than you. It feels nice." She cries.

I don't mind it being uncomfortable, but if it's not a punishment I don't want to hurt her. Damn it! It sucks being a nice guy sometimes. "If I were to say this would be the last ass fucking I give you. I would be giving up your tight ass 2 or 3 more times. I would need three promises in exchange." I say trying to think quick on my feet. I let go of her hair and run my fingers through it as I kiss her neck. Let's try a soft approach.

"Three promises and you won't fuck my ass with your big dick anymore?" She asks.

"That's right, after I cum in your ass, my dick will never go in your ass again, but you can never refuse to let your fiancé fuck your ass. And that's not one of the 3 promises." I say.

"Can I know what I have to promise first?" She asks.

I smile to myself as I think of one. "I want you to record it, so I can watch as you seduce and have sex with your Maid of Honor before you get married."

"Oh god." She sighs. "I don't think she is into women. What if she won't?"

"You have to try really hard. If she then still says no fine, but if you don't try hard I get to fuck your ass, if she says no you owe me a nice long fuck." I say.

Chrissy moans. "And number two?"

"You record a threesome with your fiancé." I say.

"What?"

"Chrissy I don't care if you seduce your Maid of Honor, and then call him to join you, or if you entertain him and his Best man. It has to be a really hard try, or I again fuck your ass, and again if you fail you owe me a nice long fuck."

"Please not a threesome. I am not sure Sean will agree." She whines.

I laugh. "I promise you Chrissy, if he sees you two naked in bed for him to play with he will not say no."

"And I only have to try?" She asks.

"Chrissy, if I can see you really try on video, you are good. Is your Maid of Honor pretty and sexy like you?" I ask as I nudge her arm. I know her Maid of Honor is sexy, but I play dumb. "Show me a picture of her." She opens her phone and shows me a recent one with her on a couch, under a blanket. "Come on, a photo I can see the sexy body I think is hiding under that blanket." She flips through her photos and stops. The two of them in yoga pants and tee shirts I am guessing coming from the gym.

I reach my arm over Chrissy keeping her head turned away from me, and enlarge the photo of her Maid of Honor, Michelle. She is a few inches taller than Chrissy. She has long straight black hair. Her boobs are a little smaller maybe, it might be they look small on her larger body. It's hard to tell in the photo, but she looks like she has a perfect pear shaped ass and hips. I whisper in Chrissy's ear as I grab her free hand and pull it to her chest. "Look at your Maid of Honor, imagine you are kissing her soft lips. She is surprised at first, but then as you try to push your tongue into her mouth she moans and you feel her hand squeezing your boob. She sighs, she is getting into it. You spend the night together naked, and rolling around on the bed. Fingering and licking each other to orgasm over and over again."

She sighs. "Fine." And breaks down. "I can't fight you. I am exhausted from multiple orgasms, and getting gang banged. I know I will do what you tell me to anyway. I can't help it. I like it. I love the feeling I get when I do the dirty things you tell me to do. I

I like the things you make me do for Sean. I might as well just say it. I am yours to do with as you please. But Please Daddy, I am Begging. Please stop fucking my ass. It hurts and I am sore for a day or two after."

"Done! I agree!" I say as I flip her face down and pull out of her ass. First she lets out a surprised yell as I flip her over. Then moans as I pull out of her ass.

She then moans into the pillow. "What have I done?"

I decide I am going to make this a hard fuck. I want her to walk funny tomorrow. I flip a pillow over her face, spread her legs, kneel between them and squeeze out some lube onto her pussy. I then push the bottle in her pussy and squeeze. She gasps at the intrusion and lube. I pull out the bottle, and shove my dick into her extremely slippery pussy. I have never slipped into her so easily before. I don't know it's from 10 guys fucking her and or all the lube, but she is super slick and wet and our fucking is making all sorts of wet sexy sounds as I hold her hips down and fuck her into the bed.

She is grunting and moaning as I fuck her. Her head starts banging into the bed. She braces her arms against the headboard trying to keep me from banging her head against it over and over. Now she is just wedged against it. The extra lube is giving me an amazing feeling as her pussy stretches around me, and grips me in a slippery grip. I am breathing heavily, my thighs are slapping her ass, there is a constant wet sloppy sound, a pussy fart here and there and her constant moaning really does it for me. "AH. AH. AH. AH". Over and over as I fuck her

After a few minutes I noticed the mask off to the side. I slip out of her, she moans and her hips slump. I grab the mask. "Close your eyes and keep them closed or you can try to explain to your fiancé why your ass has red handprints on it." I say.

"Yes Daddy." Chrissy says.

I pull off the pillow, and put the mask in her hand. "Put it on now." She says nothing as she sits up and pulls the mask on. I lay back on the bed. I look over and she has the mask on. "Ride me hard and fast." I say. "I want to watch you orgasm as you bounce on me."

"Yes Daddy." Chrissy says as she reaches out feeling for me. She finds me straddles me. When she is over me she reaches down and holds me in place as she balances on the balls of her feet and drops down onto me with a moan. As she sits on me she leans forward bracing her hands on my chest. I reach up and start pulling on her nipples. I make it a nice firm pull, not hard. She has admitted she likes fucking me. Let's keep her liking it, but staying submissive. I am watching her bounce, loving the feeling of her pussy slipping up and down.

I decide going forward I need to reward her too. I want her craving not only the submissive feeling, but real pleasure too. "God, you are beautiful and sexy. Sean is such a lucky young man to be marrying you." I say. While thinking to myself I can't wait to see her entire pretty face as she orgasms.

She moans as she bounces up and down. "Thank you Daddy. I think I am lucky to have him." She starts rolling her clit against me, and moaning.

I smile. "Are you going to cum for Daddy?"

"Aaaahhhh. Yes Daddy. Oh...so close." She sighs as she leans a little harder on my chest and gums against me a little harder. "AAAAHHHHHHH!" She moans as her pussy shivers a little on me, and she flips down onto me.

I turn her face and kiss her deeply. She moans as we kiss. I break the kiss and lick at her ear. "Daddy needs to cum." I whisper.

"Daddy, I am so worn out. I have never had so much sex." She sighs leaning against my chest.

"Are you saying no to Daddy? After I have been so nice to you tonight?" I ask with a little disbelief in my voice.

"No Daddy. I am exhausted and starting to get sore. I need to sleep." She whines.

"And I need to cum. Your mouth or pussy is getting fucked until I cum." I say a little firmly. "Your choice."

She sighs. "My pussy, Daddy."

I slap her ass. "Roll off me and get on your hands and knees at the edge of the bed. I am going to fuck your tight pussy nice and hard until I cum." I say.

"Yes, Daddy." She moans. She crawls off me and feels her way to the edge of the bed, but it's the wrong side. It won't film well. I slap my hand on the bed. "Wrong side." She sighs and crawls across the bed. I grab her hips as she gets closer and help her move into position, and push back into her pussy. I start a nice firm fucking as she moans. I slap her ass and she gasps. "Do you want it nice and firm like this, which might take longer, or hard and faster?" I ask.

She drops her head to the bed. "Faster please, DADDDDDYYYY!" She gasps out as I grab her hips hard and start fucking her Hard. Pulling her to me, as I fuck into her as hard as I can. "PLEASE DADDY! Please. Oh God. Please. Please Daddy I am begging. Please cum for me. PLEASE!" She cries. The more she cries out, the more her pussy shivers. I just can't help it. After about just a minute or two I cum hard, shooting my cum in her pussy. As I release my grip on her hips she falls forward rolling onto her side. She reaches down and puts her hand over her pussy and moans.

I lay down next to her and snuggle up behind her pulling her to me, and wrapping my arms around her. I whisper in her ear. "Ssshhhh. It's ok Chrissy. Your night is done. You were amazing." I say.

Her voice sounds a little emotional. "Thank you Daddy."

"Ssshhh little girl. You relax. You have earned it." I run my finger under the edge of the mask. "If you Promise to keep your eyes closed I will remove the mask."

She sighs gratefully. "I will. Thank you." I pull the Velcro loose and pull it off.

I hold her head back and run my fingers through her hair. "Now just relax for a bit. Catch your breath." I say softly to her. After a minute I feel her relax against me as I hold her. A minute or two after that she is asleep. I lay there holding her for a bit. She is literally fucked out. After a bit I slowly get up, get dressed and collect the cameras. I pick up her phone and make sure the ringer is on high. I look down at her and she truly is a blond beauty. I snap a picture of her sleeping on the bed. I get a good shot of her face and boobs. i drop $1,000 on the bed, I smile and walk out.

I start my car and drive away. As I pull out I call Chrissy. "Hello?" She says, sounding groggy.

"It's time to wake up and go home Litte Girl." I say.

"Daddy?"

I laugh. She is out of it. "Listen to me. Get up, turn in the keys and go home. Fall back asleep and I will have to spank you next time. Do you want a red ass?" I ask loudly.

"NO Daddy! I am up." She says, sounding more awake.

"Good girl. I will be in touch." I say and hang up.

12