Niece's Wedding Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I keep fucking her as she clenches hard around me. I can feel her insides gripping and skipping over the ridge between my head and my shaft. Fuck this feels nice. This isn't the best position for a nice deep penetration. I shift a little. She drops down a tad, but I can push in a little deeper. The angle is different, and I can feel the bottom of my head rubbing against the inside of her pussy. She gasps and sighs as I shift. She likes it as much as I do.

After holding her hips for a bit as I fuck her. I am feeling myself getting closer. I want her to cum too. I reach back down and press down a bit on her clit as I rub my thumb all around in circles. Her head is rolling side to side and she sighs. "Please Daddy, Harder."

I can't fuck her harder in this position, but I can rub her clit harder. She just moans with the added pressure. "Please Daddy...Please!" She begs.

I don't know what she is begging for but I am done. I am going to cum. I see the zapper. I want to feel her cum. I zap her clit. She has no idea it's coming. She clenches around me, cums and screams. "EEEEIIIIIII!" I can't help but explode inside of her. I shoot two good shots and then collapse backwards, braced on my arms with my dick still in her pussy, gasping for breath. Her pussy is dancing all around me. She is gasping and panting. I sit up and pull out of her, and her hips wiggle and try to roll.

I get up and sit on the foot of the bed. I hear her jiggle and restraints. "Please Daddy!" She sighs.

"I will let your legs free for the next little bit, but I am guessing you will be wishing I hadn't." I say, but to be honest this next one was the only real plan. The rest was to have just in case.

"Daddy, Please." She begs. "I can't!" I hold up the wand. "Daddy, Please! Anything. Fuck my ass. Please fuck my ass."

"I told you Chrissy. You have to experience it first. So here are the rules. You get to choose, 2 minutes on High, 4 on Medium or 6 on Low." I say.

"Please." She moans.

"Chrissy, choose or it will be 10 minutes on high." I say firmly.

"Two minutes." She moans.

I smile. "Why two minutes?" I ask.

"It's the shortest time." She says.

"At the highest setting." I say smiling.

"I know." She moans.

This I have planned for. I did it before with Jen and it was amazing to watch. I release her ankles, and pull her legs tight together. I wedge the wand between her thighs, with the controls facing up, wedged against her pussy. I take two simple nylon straps with large plastic clips on each end and strap her thighs together. One strap is across her thighs, and the top of wand, and the other is just under the wand. I give the ends of the straps a good pull, to be sure they are tight, and I put the wand on high. Chrissy moans, and I ask Siri for a two minute timer.

Her hips start rolling almost instantly. The wand comes to life with a deep vibrating hum. Almost from the very start her breathing and moaning betray the physical pleasure the wand is giving her. "Ah ah ah ah ah." She pants as the wand buzzes away against her clit. Before one minute is up I get to watch her cum. Her face crunches up like she is uncomfortable at first, but then her mouth hangs open, silently for a moment. I actually watch as her eyes roll back in her head and she yells out as she orgasms. "AAARRGGGHHHHHHHH!" As her whole body shivers. As she is buzzing through the final minute, her whole body starts shivering. "Toooooo.......mucccchhhhh.....pleassssssse." She tries to beg.

"25 seconds." I say as I watch her legs constantly tremble.

She has less than 10 seconds when she screams out one last time so loud, that I clamp my hand over her mouth. She was trying to beg me one last time to stop as another orgasm hit her. "PPPLLLEEAASSSEEEEE!!!!!"

Being a man of my word I release the top clip and pull the wand away. I unclip the second strap, as she tries to bend her shivering legs up under her. She has had enough at this point. I unclip one wrist and then the other. I try to spoon behind her when she jerks away. I hold her a little tighter and soften my voice. "Sshhh Little Girl. It's all over. Daddy is so proud of you." I say as I hold her. It takes a moment or two for the shivers to stop, and her breathing to even out. "Now I want you to be honest Chrissy. You liked it didn't you?" I ask softly in her ear as I hold her to me.

She sighs. "The orgasms were Amazing. I have Never orgasmed like that before, but the zaps Really Stung." She says.

"Yes but when I zapped you, your orgasm exploded." I say into her neck. I want her to admit to herself that she liked it. "I thought you might like it."

"I swear I saw stars. I came so hard." She sighs.

I never stop nuzzling her neck, and I say. "Just say it Little Girl. Like I told you before, the truth will set you free."

She sighs. "I don't know what you want me to say, Daddy."

"You told me you can't say no to me. That you like the things I do to you. Now you need to accept it, and say it. I want you to use the words and say it." I whisper in her ear.

"I don't know what you want me to say." She whines.

"I want you to say it out loud. I want you to agree with it and feel it in your heart. You Little Girl are my submissive slut, and you crave to please me. Pleasing me makes you feel good." I say.

She rolls over in my arms so she is facing me. "I am Daddy and I do. I am your submissive slut. I want to please you. Your Little Girl loves the time she spends with her Daddy."

"Little Girl, Daddy is very happy to hear you admit it, but I am very close to having to punish you. You have forgotten the first Golden Rule I told you, you had to do every time with me or Sean." I say sternly.

I can see her think for a moment, and then she gets it. She didn't lick me clean. She tries to move down the bed, but I hold her in place. "Daddy, I am sorry." She whines. "You made me cum so hard. I couldn't think straight. Please, I will do it now."

I push her over on her back. I need to give her a little reward for saying it out loud. "You have made Daddy very proud." I say as I roll over on top of her and kiss her. She moans as I reach up and tease her nipples, and she kisses me back. After a moment, I break the kiss and lay back. I don't say a word and neither does Chrissy. She moves down the bed and sucks my half hard dick into her mouth. She runs her tongue around and under the head. Licking and sucking everything off me. When she is done, I am hard again.

She lays against me with her head on my chest. "You said I have been a good girl and you are proud of me tonight." She says.

"Yes." I say with a smile knowing she is working you to something. "What are you about to ask me for?"

"I admitted I was very horny to start with. Sean got me so worked up, and then my Dad came downstairs. Then there was tonight, and it was Ssoooo Intense. Daddy, but I just want you to fuck me. Not crazy hard, not make love to me, just fuck me. I want to feel you stretching me out as you slide in and out of me. I want to be able to look at you for a change while I don't have a blindfold on. Please Daddy!" She says.

"Little Girl, I was thinking of doing just that." I say as I unclip the two clips for the wrist restraints. I roll up onto my knees and clip her right wrist to her right ankle, and then her left to her left. This leaves her on her back. Her arms are holding her legs back and spread wide. Chrissy is smiling at me. I move between her legs and push forward, slipping my dick right into her pussy. We both moan as I sink all the way in with one slow, steady stroke.

"Oh Daddy." She moans.

I hold her thighs, and pull back, and push in. Her eyes are closed and mouth is partially open, and even a virgin could see the pleasure on her face. I agree with her, she is so wet and tight. She is squeezing me so fucking well. I would swear I can feel the texture inside of her as she grips and squeezes me.

I start to pick up the pace, now that I am completely covered in her wetness, and I am gliding in and out of her. She asked me to fuck her, just as I was thinking I wanted to give her a good fuck, so it works for me. She starts breathing faster so I reach down and rub her clit.

Her eyes fly open. "Daddy, please I am still sensitive." She begs as I watch her stomach muscles jump.

"It's not a toy or the zapper, it's my thumb. This is just me giving you a good fucking like you asked." I say as I keep it up. "All you have to do is reach down and move my hand away." I say with a big smile. "Oh yeah you can't. Your hands are tied to your ankles. Do you know how good you feel with your muscles jumping like that. Is my Little Girl, my Submissive Slut refusing me pleasure?" I ask as I keep fucking her pussy and rubbing her clit, as her shivering turns to shaking. You can hear the clips clinking as her legs shake against her wrists.

"Nnno...Daddy." She gasps.

"I am only giving you what you asked for." I say.

She can't answer. "GGGGAAAHHHHH. AAAHHHHHH". She almost screams. Her pussy lets loose with a decent amount of fluid that flows all over me, and down her ass crack. I pull out and watch her shake on the bed. Fuck it is sexy as hell to watch. This young lady is on overload. I have honestly never seen a woman cum like this, but I am not done. I want more.

She doesn't look like she can stay on her knees for doggie. I roll over her limp body face down after unclipping her wrists and legs. I then clip her wrists together and her ankles together. I climb over her thighs, spread her ass cheeks and push into her pussy. She lets out a long deep moan. I start right where I left off giving her a good firm fucking. I am not a minute into fucking her and she is shivering again her and there. I look down and see her ass winking at me as she shivers. Fuck it! I cover my thumb in spit and push it right in her ass.

"OH DADDY!" She moans deeply.

I want to DP her with a toy. I hop up, grab the lube, and I reach for the small torpedo vibrator. I look at it and get nervous it could slip out of my fingers and fall in her ass, so I grab the larger purple clit vibrator. I climb back on the bed and Chrissy hasn't even looked up. Her head is to the side and her breathing is evening out. I climb back over her thighs and she moans again as I push back in her pussy. I give her a few good strokes. I dribble lube on the toy over her ass, I stop fucking and nudge the toy against her asshole, and push.

"OOOOWWWWWW!" She yells out. "DADDY PLEASE. OOOWWW. OOOWWWW. YOU ARE GOING TO SPLIT ME IN TWO. OOOOWWWWW!"

I stop mid stroke. That was real pain. I don't want to cause her real pain. "Daddy, I would rather you just fuck my ass, I can't take both at the same time. PLEASE!" She sobs. God damn it.

I pull out the toy and myself. I look down and her asshole is partially open. She did say I could fuck her ass. I nudge the head of my dick against her asshole. I swear she sounds like she is relieved. "Do it Daddy. Fuck your Little Girl's asshole. Fuck your Slut's ass." She says as she rolls her hips the little she can with me on top of her. I tilt my dick down and push. Fuck her ass is so tight.

Chrissy moans as I push in and keeps egging me on. "Do it. Fuck my Ass. Please Daddy. Fuck my ass nice and deep and cum in my ass." She sighs. I don't fuck her hard, but it is a firm steady fucking. I can feel my cum starting to bubble up to the surface. I need a nice steady fucking to get there. Then I notice something. Chrissy isn't whining and crying. Sure she is moaning as I fuck her, I am too. But it's not a painful moan. She is getting into having my fat dick in her ass.

I don't know if it's her finally giving into me on a deeper level and just submitting to me? If it's maybe the dildo first gave her a nice stretch, is she just so amped up from everything beforehand? I decide not to push it and really fuck her hard. Maybe I can open this back door back up. "Oh Chrissy, your ass is so tight. It's Amazing. I have so missed my Little Girl's ass." I say.

"Oh So Full....Do it Daddy....Cum in my Ass Daddy, Please." She says between gasping breaths.

I am not going to last. I fuck into her a little harder and faster and groan as I push in balls deep and cum in her tight ass. I can feel her body relax under me as I hold myself in her ass. I pull myself out of her ass, and she calls out to me. "Daddy."

I look up and she has her head turned with her mouth open wide. "What a good girl." I say as I move to her head. I reach up and unclip her wrists. She rolls her shoulders to get a better angle and sucks on me as I push my dick into her mouth. I can't help but shiver as she flicks her tongue quickly, back and forth under and up onto the tip of my dick getting all the cum out of me. She looks up at me and I can see her eyes sparkle. She likes that she made me shiver.

She finishes licking me clean and I unclip her ankles. She looks at me. "I need to go to the ladies room."

I spank her ass. "Then go." I say as I lay back on the bed. A few minutes later she comes out. I Pat the bed beside me and she smiles as she lays next to me. I rollover so I am over her. I can smell the floral soap and mint. She washed up and brushed her teeth. I lower myself and kiss her again. It's a long deep sensual kiss.

I break the kiss and lay back. I pull her against me so her head is on my chest, and she relaxes against me, as I slowly rub my hand up and down her back. She nods off and I let her sleep for a bit. I really put her through the ringer tonight, and she is going to have a busy night tomorrow.