Niece's Wedding Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please go slow. I can help but think you are going to rip me in two." She says.

I lean over and kiss her. "I promise nice and slow....at first." She just moans. I flip her legs up and grab the lube. I press the squirt part between her pussy lips and squeeze.

"Ooohhh that's cold." She says smiling. I lay my dick across her pussy lips and squirt a bunch on my. "I am pretty sure we are good." She says smiling at me.

"Me too, but I did promise you a slip and slide." I say as I let her legs down. She holds them wide, and half wraps them around me. I hold my dick and nudge the head in.

Her eyes go wide. Her mouth opens in a silent O, and she sucks in a big breath before moaning "Fuck, you are thick." I push in a bit, and her hands fly up to my body holding me in place. "Don't move. Jesus. It's so much." Her hands relax against me so I pull out a little and push in further. "Hhhhhaaaaa." She gasps, but no hands flying up to me. I pull out a little bit again, and push all the way in. Now her hands fly up to me. "HHHAAAAAAAAAA. OOOOHHHHH. OOOHHH." She gasps as I push in and then hold still. She looks up at me, with her eyes wide. "Slow!" I lean down and kiss her, as I slide out to the tip. I lean back and watch her face as I push all the way back in slowly. I repeat this a half a dozen times. Her gasping and facial expressions say it all. I don't think she has ever fucked someone as thick as me. I am sure she is feeling it.

I tease her. "Feeling a little full and stretched?"

"Oh no." She says looking up at me. When I push in a little harder. "HHHAAAA." She gasps, but again doesn't complain. I start some slow steady in and out strokes. Her pussy feels so snug and soft. I swear I can feel her soft flesh inside her gripping and sliding along my dick. She has her head flat on the bed, her eyes half rolled back in her head and her mouth hanging open. I watch as her tits slowly flop back and forth as I slowly pick up speed. God I am not going to last. She feels amazing. I have forgotten what a woman's pussy can feel like. Chrissy is amazing but she is tighter as in more rigid. Samantha is nothing but soft squeezing flesh around me.

"Hhhaaaa. Hhhhaaa. Hhhhaaaa." Samantha starts gasping as she looks up at me. "FFFFUUUUCCCKKK!" She almost screams. Her spasming pussy is all I need I groan and cum inside her. I hold myself deep inside her as I take a few deep breaths. Sam pats my chest. "Off." She sighs softly.

I pull out and she moans. I flop down beside her on the bottom of the bed. She rolls into my body, resting her head on my arm. "You are definitely going to take some getting used to."

"Getting used to?" I ask. "As in an ongoing thing? I thought you would be going back to the West Coast?"

She smiles up at me. "Things have moved so fast we really haven't talked about it. When Sue and I were talking, you know when she said nice things about you. It was about me moving back this way to be near family. I have been kind of alone since my divorce."

"Oh wow." Is all I can say, and Samantha takes it the wrong way.

"If that isn't what you want." She starts.

I reach out and put my fingers on her lips. "I have been telling myself all day that I am in trouble. I do like you, a lot."

Her smile is huge. "Of course you do. What's not to like?"

I roll towards her. "I haven't found a thing not to like yet." I say as I give her a passionate kiss.

We lay there against each other when she stirs. "I need to clean up." Samantha says.

"No." I say. "I have been laying here for the last few minutes imagining taking you doggie."

She giggles. "I am a mess."

I roll over and start getting up. I see her look at my hard on. "Really? Again? My ex was a one and done."

"I am not." I say as I pull at her hips, for her to get on her hands and knees. She looks back and watches as I re-lube my dick. I get behind her, line up and push. Half of me pops right in.

"Hhhoooooo!" She gasps. I pull out and push deeper in with little hesitation. "Hhhaaa. Hhhaaa. Hhhaaa." She gasps with every stroke. She drops her head to the bed, but never complains. I keep a steady stroke enjoying her wet warmth. I see her asshole and I can't help myself. I rub my thumb in some lube, and pop it in her ass. She gasps loudly. "Ooohhhh. Charlie, please I can't take it in my bum tonight too." She begs.

"Not tonight?" I say with a smile in my voice. "Another night it is then." I say as I pull out my thumb.

"Oh God." She moans.

After a bit, Samantha lets out little grunts here and there. I think she needs to tap out. I slap her left ass cheek, and she gasps. "Longer, and slower?" And I slap her right cheek. She gasps again. "Or shorter and faster."

She can't talk. I swear the spanking triggered a small orgasm. "Ssshhiittt." She gasps.

"Faster it is." I say as I speed up.

"HHAA. HHAA. HHAA. HHAA." She keeps panting over and over. She is sounding overwhelmed, but not uncomfortable. I keep going. "Cha. Charlie. Please." She begs me gasping the words out. Her body has been jerking and clenching as we fuck. "Cum. Please cum. Charlie. Please. HHAA. HHHAA. HHAA." I am right there. I am going to cum, when she pulls forward and off me. She falls flat on the bed. "I Can't." She cries, as I shoot my cum on her back and ass.

I lay beside her. She looks up at me looking spent. "God you are a lot." She sighs.

I push hair back. "I'm sorry, was it too much? Did it hurt?" I ask.

"I don't know how to describe it. It was tight and stretched, but you were rubbing everywhere inside me." She looks at me. "Please tell me you are done." She says.

I smile at her. "I can be."

"You can be?" She asks in disbelief.

I smile and hold her against me. "I am usually good for three."

"Oh my God." She stares at me. "How does any woman do it? I am ready to pass out. I don't even want to get cleaned up, but I have to." She moans as she pushes herself up.

I hold her arm as she is up on her hands and knees. "Do you want me to wash off your back for you?"

She smiles and gives me a quick kiss. "That would be nice."

I follow her into the bathroom and wash her back. I then step out to let her finish up. I walk over to her room and wipe myself clean and go to the bathroom.

I pull the covers back on my bed and climb in. As Samantha comes out I hold the covers up for her to get into bed. We fall asleep in each other's arms.

The next few days Samantha had planned to stay are great. We spend two of the next four nights together. She does have to spend some time with her sister.

By the time she leaves she can take round two better, but isn't up for a third yet. Our last time together she gave me a blowjob and handjob for my first load. She laughed like a teenager watching my cum shoot out, and then licked her fingers clean while smiling at me. By the end of round three she was begging me to cum. I was afraid she was going to tap out, but she hung in there.

Over the next month we have a lot of long phone calls and FaceTimes. Some of the talks get very dirty. I tell her I would like to tie her down and blindfold her. I want her at my mercy to do whatever I want to her. She thinks it's kinky. Another time I ask. "What about the threesome we talked about at the bar." I ask one time. She gets a little shy.

"You dick is enough for me." She smiles at me on FaceTime.

"I wasn't thinking about another dick." I say.

"Oh." Is her only response.

"Have you been with a woman before?" I ask.

"No." She says quietly.

"Be honest Sam, have you ever thought of it." I ask.

She side steps the question and asks. "Have you had a threesome before?"

"Yes, Jen and I had both kinds of threesomes, and swapped partners before." I say.

"Really?" She asks.

"Yes. Now please answer me. Have you thought about sex with a woman?" I ask.

She smiles. "I have a coworker that's lesbian. Both she and her wife are beautiful. I won't lie and say I have never thought about it."

I smile. "Hhhmmm. I have a very vivid imagination, you know."

"Oh God help me." She says with a smile.

It's a little more than a month after the wedding, when Chrissy texts me.

Chrissy - Uncle, Sean is out of town next week Wednesday night until Saturday evening. There is a training conference he is going to, and then some of them are staying Friday night to play golf Saturday. You can punish me for playing Nancy Drew.

ME - Let me be clear. I will spank you. It will hurt and probably leave marks.

Chrissy - I understand Uncle. Your little Slut was bad and deserves to be punished.

I think for a minute.

ME - Will you be calling him to say goodnight Wednesday night I assume.

Chrissy - Yes Uncle.

ME - Once you say goodnight to him you will let me know you are on your way & you will drive directly to my house. I will punish and use you as I see fit.

Chrissy - Yes Uncle.

I sit there and think of Chrissy's cute ass shaking and turning red as I spank her. Jen and I were starting to play with spanking just as she got sick, so we never got far. This will be a fun experiment. I start looking online for supplies. Wireless remote vibrators and butt toys. Oh I am going to make Chrissy scream. Everything I look at I am thinking it will be fun to use on Chrissy and Samantha. Fuck this shit adds up. But it will be fun.

The best purchase is a leather chest harness/bra. A collar goes around her neck and buckles in place. Two straps come down beside each boob to a large belt like piece that buckles around her rib cage, and it has a stiffer curved shelf/ bra to keep her tits up, and fully exposed. Best feature is a D ring on the collar and belt to secure her hands to the front of her body. That harness and the nipple clamps with small weights I bought will look great. There is a small leather paddle with the word SLUT cut into it. When it leaves a mark her ass will be covered in the word SLUT. I can't wait.

It's 10:30pm when Chrissy texts me.

Chrissy - Uncle I am coming over.

ME - Pull in the garage.

I walk out to the garage. There are four stairs to entrance the house. I leave the large butt plug, a sample packet of lube on the banister and a note taped to the door with three words. Strip. Lube. Plug. I hear her pull in the garage and shut off her car. I pick up the door remote and close it. Across from the garage door entrance is hanging the harness. Then on the counter are the ankle and wrist restraints, and the paddle with the word face down.

She walks in the door naked and smiling. As she looks from the harness, to the restraints, to the paddle her smile fades. I grab her shoulders without speaking and spin her around. I take the harness and open the collar. "Hold your hair up." I bark.

"Yes, Uncle." She says as she holds her hair up, and I buckle the collar.

I reach around her and pinch her nipples hard before grabbing the harness. She just groans. I have it buckled around her ribs, and I slap her ass. "Put on the restraints."

Once she has the restraints on I clip her wrists to the ring under her boobs. They won't be there long, but I want her to realize she can easily be restrained. I turn her by her shoulders towards the living room, spank her ass with the paddle to give her a nice sting. "Walk!"

I see her look at the sofa and the cameras, her eyes go a little wide. I have straps looped on the back feet of the couch, so I can tie her arms down over the sofa. And two straps on front for her legs, and I have an old wooden shovel handle with two loops screwed into each end. I cut the shovel and handle off each end. I sit her on the sofa, and the first thing I do is clip her ankles onto the wooden spreader bar to hold them open. I then move behind the couch and unclip and tie down one arm at a time. I have her arms nice and tight. I move to her ankles and tie them down, on top of the homemade spreader bar.

I stand up and smile at her. "You are going to get some pleasure before the punishment begins." I lift a hand towel off the Lush vibrator I bought that's on an end table, and I hold it up. "They say the battery can last 5 hours. I wonder how long you can last?" I rub some lube on it and pop it right in her pussy, and she lets out a small moan. I hold up my phone so she can see me hit the button. She gasps as it comes to life on random. "I have to watch Sports Center." I turn and sit in my recliner, and turn on ESPN. I turn and look at her. Her hips are already rolling a little. She seems to be enjoying it. Let's see how she feels in 30 minutes.

I am pretty sure at about the 5 minute make she cums, but the toy never stops. She is gasping and moaning will her hips are constantly rolling and humping. I swear it's not five minutes later she lets an almost shrieking gasp and cums. I look over at her during a commercial. The leather cushion is shiny with her juices. She opens her eyes and sees me looking. "Uncle...Please!" She begs.

Not a second later my show comes back on. "No talking during my show." I say and turn back to the tv.

From that point she never stops gasping, moaning and humping. I actually turn up the tv because she has gotten so loud. I look over at about to 20 minute mark when she actually shrieks as she orgasms, her hips have to be a foot off the couch and her body is shaking. "PLEASE.....UNCLE!" She begs loudly in a shaky voice.

I am pretty sure if I leave her like this she will pass out. As cool as that may be, I don't want to fuck an unconscious girl. "If I stop early it means a harsher punishment." I say.

"OK." She gasps.

I shut off the toy and you can see her body relax, and Chrissy lets out a moaning sigh. I get up and start unclipping her so I can move her. I leave the spreader bar in place, as I roll her over onto her knees. Her whole body is limp, and she barely responds. Once she is tied back down I kick off my pants and lube my hardon. She lets out a loud moan as I pull out her butt plug, and lets out a small scream of surprise as I jam my dick right in her ass. From there her body is limp over the back of the couch, and she is moaning as I fuck her ass. I am just fucking away at her ass. It was nice and ready for me after the large butt plug. I wonder what that toy feels like when it's on I think, as I feel it rubbing against me. Fuck it lets find out. I reach for my phone. Turn it on and slide it to high. Chrissy lets out a shriek, and her hips start humping and bumping again.

Her breathing turns almost instantly to gasps. HHAAAA. HHHHAA. HHHAA. Man this feels kinda nice.

"PLEASE!" She begs.

I slap her ass hard. "It stays on until I cum in your ass." I slap her other cheek. "Don't worry, it won't be long now."

I can feel her whole body tense and then she screams. "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH."

Fuck her ass is squeezing me tight. That and the vibe put me over the top and I groan as I cum in her ass. I click the toy off on my phone and stay buried in her ass. Feeling her body shiver as she enjoys the aftershocks rolling through her. I step back and pull out of her ass, and I reach down and pull out the toy. She lets out a sigh of relief and flips onto the back of the couch. I watch as my cum runs out and down her ass, mixing with her pussy juice and down her thigh.

I sit back on my recliner and let out a deep breath. That was fun. Her body is limp over the back of the couch. I know a way to wake her up. I grab the paddle and give her three good whacks on each cheek. Each set is harder than the one before. Chrissy yells in surprise, and gets louder with the final two, and she now has a light pink, and a solid pink SLUT on each cheek. I leave her there and watch her butt wiggle. I am sure she would like to rub it, but it's just a nice pink. I will let her feel the sting.

"Don't move." I say with a chuckle as I walk into the kitchen for a beer. I lean against the counter and it dawns on me. I promised her a harsher punishment. I run upstairs and grab the zapper.

I come downstairs and start untying Chrissy. I stand her up and leave the spreader bar in place. I can see that she is feeling everything so far on her face. I hold up the zapper, and click the button to make it spark.

"Nnnnooooo." She moans, and she places her hands over her boobs.

"Oh yes." I say as I grab her arms and secure her wrists together behind her back. I stand back in front of her, and hold her chin in my hand. "I was going to max you out at medium. Now I think you will get high for trying to cover your boobs."

"Please Uncle." She whines.

I reach down with the toy on medium, and tap her clit. She screams, almost convulses and falls back onto the sofa. I give her a heartbeat or two and pull her back to her feet. "I need your nipples nice and stiff." I say as I zap one and then the other. She shrieks and stutters out a second scream with the second zap. I watch her nipples pop up a little. I reach under the towel where the vibrator was and pull out the nipple clamps. I watch as her eyes go wide, when I pinch and pull on her nipple and move the clamp towards it.

"Uncle!" She begs.

"Ssshhhh Little Girl. A little pain before the pleasure." I say as I put on the first clamp. She lets out a deep moan.

I put on the second, and she pleads. "Uncle!"

"Do you want another zap as punishment?" I ask as I hold the zapper down near her pussy.

"NO!" She gasps.

"Good girl." I say. I bend down and unclip her legs from the spreader bar. I reach behind her and free her wrists. "My bed upstairs now on you hands and knees." I slap her ass. She walks slowly as she stretches her legs. "If you aren't ready to fuck when I get up there.." I hold up the zapper. "This goes on high." That put some pep in her step. I don't take my time, but I don't rush. I walk in my room and she is settling her head down on the bed, and her fingers are reaching back to play with herself.

I grab the lube waiting on my nightstand, rub some in and jam my dick right in her pussy. "GGGAAAHHHHHH! GGGAAA. GGGAAA. GGGAAA." She moans as I fuck her. I may not have Sean's energy anymore, but I certainly have a thicker dick jamming in and out of her. By the sounds she is making she is feeling all of it and loving it.

I get an evil idea. I put the zapper on low, and reach under her and touch the metal clamp on her nipple. Chrissy lets out a deep low moan. "Pleasure or pain, Chrissy. What are you feeling on your nipples?"

"Pleasure." She moans.

"Well here comes some pain, before some more pleasure." I say as I grab the chain and yank them off. I feel one pop free and the second one a half a second behind it. She screams out in surprise. Her hands instinctively grab for her nipples and sighing just a few heart beats she is moaning as the blood rushes back into her nipples, and they come alive. I give her a moment or two then I touch the zapper to one nipple and drag it across her chest to the other nipple. She moans in pleasure the entire time.

I drop the wand and continue a nice in and out stroke of her pussy. As tight as she is, as nice as it feels I realize I like Samantha's better. She is just as tight, but is much softer. I flip Chrissy on her back and shove back in. "I want you to cum." I say as I zap her clit on low.

She gasps and her pussy clenches. "Tell the truth was it pleasure or pain?" I ask.

"Both, but it was nice." She says.

I tap her pussy lips and she gasps. "If you like this." I say as I tap just above her clit. She gasps again and her pussy tightens up. "What does this make you?" She just looks at me unsure. I pull the skin back on her clit and directly zap it.

"AAAARRRRRHHHHH!" She screams.

Fuck that feels good. I keep fucking her as she grips and spasms around me. "What are you?" I ask again zapping her faster. I see the light dawn on her just as the third zap is landing.

"Your SSSSLLLUUUUTTTTT! AAAAHHHHHHH." She screams and gasps as she cums. I can't help it, her pussy is going crazy. It's too much, and I cum right behind her. I stand there panting leaning against her with my dick still in her pussy. She shivers every here and there. I pull out and watch as Chrissy slips off the bed onto the floor. I just stand back and watch her slide. I step forward and she just opens her mouth, licking and sucking me clean. When she is done I lay on my side of the bed and let out a big sigh.