Nieces Worldwide - Africa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At dinner that night, Bob whispered his entreaty to Ms. Schmidt, who consented to his request. He arose from the table and passed behind the blonde, taking her hand as the others guffawed and tased sexy comments.

"Now you're in for it... or at least you hope you are."

They tittered with laughter and the pair left the area.

Uncle Bob led Cynthia back to his quarters where he spent the night using her body in a more sedate bout of lovemaking. She was unsurprisingly sensual and used all her more compliant sexuality to making Bob's pleasure the focus of her existence, a complete reversal of her feisty veldt averseness. Cynthia used her every organ and orifice to drain his balls of any remaining love juice and his body of any remaining passions, at least for present. She knew he could refract quickly, and she facilitated that gift repeatedly all night.

As the time came for his departure, the girls formed a topless lineup to send him off with last fond memories of his visit to their campus. In light of the kitchen encounter and Bob's faux pas with Cora, Mrs. Schmidt included the kitchen serving South Asian beauty in the group. The Housemother gave him one final duty to perform. He was to designate his favorite girl so the young woman could be honored for her skills.

It was a tough decision but he chose his favorite and took her in a deep tit mashing bearhug kiss. He broke off the lip-lock and peeled off her panties, pocketing them as his souvenir and memento of his first training duty tour.

He waved goodbye to one and all and his last sight of the special campus in the veldt, while looking back from the airstrip bound Jeep, was the girls crowding around the bare bottomed winner, congratulating her on her exceptional job well done.

12