Nieces Worldwide - Asia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the coals died to a red glow, Luna took his hand and led him to the cabana. They engaged in gentle snuggling foreplay in bed, cooled by starlit sea breezes.

Luna let him have his way in whatever positions he chose to pose her in and he finally spent himself inside her while atop her supple warm body.

She woke him from his dreamy sleep with a gentle blowjob just as dawn broke, a serene way to start the day. Then they spent the rest of the daylight in water activities: swimming, snorkeling, and napping on the beach.

That evening, Luna said they had reservations nearby and led him on a well-trod path along the edge of the beach to a waterfront, tiki torch-decorated restaurant for their evening meal.

A pretty young native hostess showed them to the bar, stating that their table should be available soon. Her long straight silky black hair and pretty face topped a thin framed body wrapped in a batik print bandeau style dress. She returned shortly, threw her arms cozily around the couple's shoulders, pressing her soft boob to Bob's back, and cheerfully announced that their table was ready.

The hostess personally attended their meal, served with lots of touches and more furtive boob presses on Bob's arms and shoulders. She leaned close to his face whenever she asked Bob a question; her smiles and brown eyes were a nice addition to the great food and fawning service. On leaving the restaurant, she gave her guests a gracious send-off.

"Well, we hope you enjoyed your time with us. I like to please and I hope to see you again soon."

As they walked back to their cabana, Luna prodded him for his thoughts about the food and service of the local joint.

"That's my older sister, Lycka. I hope she wasn't overly forward. She's always trying to wheedle in on my visitors."

"No, actually, I rather liked it. And now I see the family resemblance."

At the cabana, Luna suggested a moonlight swim. They cavorted naked in the surf, splashing, with lots of handsy grabbing. Luna trotted out and Bob chased her back to the warmth and safety of the beachside dwelling. A quick toweling off was all they could manage before scrambling into bed. A thoroughly aroused Uncle Bob, stirred by the bistro and surf foreplay, was more than ready to fuck Luna to exhaustion. It took two robust bouts, back-to-back, before they were content to slip apart.

His bedmate lay prone, sleeping against his side while he drowsily watched the wave tossed moonlit sea through the open window-wall. His post-coital buzz had him placated but not ready to doze off.

His ears picked up on the sound of slow sand-crunching footsteps, growing more distinct as they grew closer. A silhouette appeared against the moonlit ocean horizon; straight hair that parted in the middle and overhung narrow shoulders. The apparition let itself be noticed by standing for a moment in the moonglow backlight.

Bob shifted to sit up, a protective and defensive reaction to a prowler but Luna had been awakened also at the disturbance and calmed his startled response with a restraining hand on his chest and moved her lips to his earlobe.

"Shhh... it's okay. I told her she could join us."

Lycka's silhouette plucked at the shoulder ties and dropped her colored batik restaurant wrap. Her slim hourglass figure squatted gracefully and cat-crawled from the foot of the porch deck, across the floor to their bed and up his body to sit astride his hips. She pushed her hair back again and it draped behind her; the room's nightlight gave her naked torso a golden glow. She stretched a palm out towards Luna who squeezed a small gob of lotion in her palm.

The older sister grasped Bob's flaccid cock and commenced rubbing up and down, attaining a growing handful. She curled her fingers under the shaft as her thumb pad caressed his coronal vee. As he grew larger and larger, she needed both her small hands to effectively rub him to maximum girth. Her hands never lost contact until she raised her hips, levered his cock up, and plunged down on Bob's slick erection. Within two strokes she had him buried to the hilt, groaning in pleasure as her soul was gripped with lust and admiration, delighting in her super-stretched vaginal fullness.

"Oh, God, Luna... you always find us the best cock!"

Her approbation augmented the sensations flooding Bob's pulsating penile muscle. Lycka felt his autonomic twitches in her pussy and drove her snug cunt up and down his prick. Little sister Luna noodled his ear and encouraged his deeper engagement.

"Be a gentleman, Uncle Bob. Play with her clitoris."

Bob reached forward and used his right thumb pad to wiggle her little stem. Lycka hips bolted upward at the touch. She caught a gulping breath and exhaled a slow moan, recommencing her slower strokes to enhance their sensual connection. She rolled her hips at the bottom to press hard on his digit, getting the full effect of his fingering. Luna added more suggestions.

"Her nubs are standing up. She's very sensitive there. Pinch them; she likes that."

Bob followed her guidance. His left hand reached up, tracking her wavering chest to capture the bobbing boob tip. Lycka took in another quick gasp of breath at the other touch, hoping Bob's fingers would provide her with that exhilarating torment.

His fingers clipped tightly and pulled outward, stretching her tit into a strained cone. She exhaled sharply at the painful tug. Her cunt was already on fire, ignited by his thumb strumming her excited clit. Now, the nipple pinch sent sparks down her spine to add fuel to the impending rapturous inferno.

Luna monitored Bob's reactions as her sister's invigorated pussy powered magnificent strokes on his cock, bring him closer and closer to his peak. But Lycka was way ahead of her man's sexual fulfillment. She bottomed out, held deep, wiggled her clitoris on his pressing thumb and careened out her cry of ecstasy.

Her strong vaginal ripples ran up and down his shaft and it set him off. Bob plowed thick wads of his Occidental seed into Lycka's lush Oriental groove. They shuddered and rumbled in unison; their vibrating genitals swarming with sexual energy that flared out in gratifying bursts of ecstasy.

Lycka collapsed forward on his chest, her lips kissing the other side of his face unoccupied by her younger sister's puckered lips. Bob came out of his orgasmic coma with two lovely faces smooching his cheeks. He reveled in their embrace, the dual sets of perky nipples poking his sweaty skin at side and chest. His mind cleared as his passionate descent dissipated and his cock shrank and fell out of Lycka's well fucked cunt. Lycka rolled to rest on the opposite side from her sister and they sandwiched Bob in a warm bare boobed cuddle.

His nose noticed that Lycka's hair held a smidgen of the restaurant's spicy atmosphere, reminding Bob of her primary hostess livelihood. He surmised that seducing attractive male patrons after hours was an impetuous perk of her position. And he didn't mind being one of them.

The tired man wrapped an arm around each of his bedmates' bodies and hugged them lightly as he finally dozed off to sleep, their fingers drumming on his slack penis.

He awoke with the breaking dawn and, gingerly escaping Luna's entanglement, rolled Lycka on her back. He braced above her, surveying in full daylight her medium-titted body with its tight little pussy, and let his erection respond naturally to its looming mission. He saddled up and fucked the randy restaurant hostess in leisurely style to another mutually delightful culmination.

Filled again with his sperm, she lay satiated, kissing his lips and whispering her thanks for his coerced permission to join the sisterly bedtime partnership and making her presence feel fully appreciated. Donning her discarded bandeau wrap dress, she slinked away, her sand-crunching footsteps retreating down the beach path, returning to her daytime restaurant duties.

Luna and Bob ran naked across the beach and splashed into the morning ocean wavelets, washing away the dregs of sex. A nooner standing surf fuck was their sweet farewell before he departed for the airport and his transoceanic homeward trip, with its sexy comfort hostesses.

12