Nifty At Fifty

Story Info
Some things just get better with age.
8.4k words
4.39
129.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,227 Followers

Nita Blanchard was feeling down that Friday morning, and she knew why.

She had turned 50 the previous day, and no one – not her husband, not her three children, none of her friends – had acknowledged the occasion in any way, shape or form.

Never mind that she had insisted that they not make a big deal out of the milestone, telling one and all that turning 50 made her feel old, even though in reality she felt anything but old.

Her husband, David, had left for work earlier than usual that morning, after getting in late from a four-day business trip the night before, and all she had gotten in the way of a goodbye was a sleepy kiss.

So she had slept in, then shuffled around getting coffee, feeling sorry for herself. She'd have thought that someone would have at least wished her a happy birthday, but it was as if the date had slipped everyone's mind.

Finally, around 10:30, she climbed the stairs to get ready for work. Nita worked part-time for a large crafts supply store, mostly just to stay busy and for some extra spending money.

She got ready to get a shower, when she saw the envelope next to her makeup tray. The outside of the envelope was blank, and she opened it cautiously. She read the enclosed letter, which was written in David's precise block hand, then she smiled broadly. It read:

"Dearest Love, Let me be the first to wish you a belated Happy Birthday. Don't worry about turning 50; it's not so bad. As far as I'm concerned, you're just as beautiful and sexy at 50 as you were when you were 20. There is a reason why I didn't say anything to you yesterday, a reason you will soon learn. But for now, here is what I need you to do. Pack your makeup bag and a small overnight bag. One change of clothes is all you'll need. When you are finished packing, close up the house and be waiting out front at exactly 11 o'clock. Don't worry about work. I've already arranged for you to have the day off. Love, David."

Nita hurried and threw together her things, and changed into a pair of jeans and a T-shirt, and her sandals. The clock on the mantle was chiming the hour when she walked out the front door. Seconds later, her jaw dropped as she saw a stretch limousine pull up the drive. A uniformed driver – a pretty, youngish woman, as it happened – got out and opened the back door.

"Good morning, Mrs. Blanchard," the driver said. "My name is Chris, and I'm going to be your driver for the day. I hope you will make yourself comfortable. There are sandwiches and drinks in the little refrigerator, and you might want to grab a bite while we drive to your destination. Your husband tells me you have a busy day ahead of you."

"Why, thank you," Nita said, a little flabbergasted. "Where is our destination?"

"We'll both find out when you read the letter that's sitting on the fridge," Chris said. "Enjoy the drive."

Nita settled in the back seat of the limo as it pulled away from the house. She reached in the small icebox, pulled out a small sandwich and a bottle of water, then opened the letter. It was also from David, and Nita began to get a sense of what was up, and the thought thrilled her.

Her beloved husband of 28 years was playing a little game, sort of a high-end scavenger hunt, and Nita wondered just where it would end.

This letter directed her to a day spa in the city near the town where they lived, where she was to get, "the works," a manicure, a pedicure, a full-body massage, a facial treatment – everything that could possibly be done to pamper a woman.

Nita reveled in the treatment, and the whole experience put a tingle all through her body. She wasn't sure yet where the day was going to end, but she had a feeling it was going to end with David giving her one of his truly awesome fucks.

David's job as a senior vice president for a large corporation took him out of town a lot more than Nita might have liked, but when he was home, they still enjoyed a quality sex life.

They had met when they were both 20, when he was in college and she was working at a department store. From the very first, David had known exactly how to push all of her buttons, and he still did, all the time.

On the surface, it didn't seem like she and David were a match. David was nice-looking, but not movie-star handsome; he was solidly built – about 5-10 and fairly lean – but he was no stud muffin.

To the outside world, he presented a fairly quiet, serious demeanor, in keeping with his corporate image, but those close to him knew him as a knowledgeable conversationalist with a wry sense of humor.

Nita, on the other hand, was very pretty, with dazzling brown eyes that seemed to attract attention everywhere she went. And she still had a body that could stop traffic, with nearly perfect breasts and the butt of a goddess, held together by a frame that was a little taller than average and well packaged.

In contrast to her husband, Nita's personality could fairly be described as vivacious. She was the life of any party she attended, with a knack for finding the common ground in any conversation in virtually any setting.

Despite their differences, Nita and David had enjoyed a rich and happy marriage that had lasted 28 years and had produced two daughters and a son, plus two darling grandchildren.

Although she could be flirty, Nita had never given David any reason to doubt her love; and while he was gone a lot, Nita trusted David to bring his love home to her, rather than spending it on the road.

Nita contemplated all of this as she relaxed in the care of the workers at the day spa. As she was preparing to leave the spa, the proprietor handed her another letter from David.

This one sent her to the salon to have her hair cut and styled, "any way you choose." On impulse, she decided to have her dark brown hair – which was showing some gray – colored with the tips frosted, just for something different.

When she was finished, Chris, the driver, complimented her on her sexy look. Nita gave the driver a long look, thinking about one of her richest fantasies, then chuckled sunnily. She knew she'd never follow through on any of the lurid fantasies she enjoyed.

She and David had a number of hot fantasies that they shared with each other, but that's all they were. It was one thing to have fantasies and quite another to live them out.

They had had some friends who had tried to make their fantasies a reality, and they had ended badly. One couple had ended up divorcing after the husband caught his wife cheating, and the other couple had only stayed married after intense counseling.

As a result, Nita knew that none of their friends would ever quite be the same. So she and David were quite happy to keep their fantasies safely locked away in their minds, only to be brought to life when they were alone together.

The next letter from David took her to one of the city's most luxurious downtown hotels, and included a $300 tip for the driver. As she shook Chris' hand, Nita again knew with certainty that she could have had the woman, if she'd chosen. The mere thought made her pussy get all creamy.

Nita walked into the lobby, to the front desk and approached the concierge hesitantly.

"Yes, I'm Nita Blanchard, and I guess I have a reservation," she told the uniformed man behind the counter.

"Yes, Mrs. Blanchard, your husband has already secured the room," the man said in an accent that suggested some European heritage. "Enjoy your stay with us."

He handed Nita the envelope with the key card and the room number, and again her wicked mind conjured up all sorts of naughty thoughts about the handsome young man behind the desk.

As she rode the elevator to her floor, Nita had the thought that if this night ended as she expected, as she hoped, she was going to have plenty of fodder for the night's fantasies.

When Nita arrived at their floor, she was pleasantly surprised to discover that David had booked the hotel's honeymoon suite. And it was quite a love nest.

In the entry room there was a love seat, a full wet bar, a wide-screen TV with a DVD player and a stereo. In the bedroom, there was a king-size bed, a smaller TV and a hot tub. Surveying the front room, Nita was beginning to wonder how much David had shelled out for all of this.

Then she laughed. One only turns 50 once, so she figured she deserved it.

Nita was so swept up in the moment that she almost overlooked the letter that sat on the desk, and then she also noticed the two wrapped packages that sat on the floor. She read the letter, and she felt the flush of lust rise from her pussy all the way through her body.

"Dearest Nita, I hope you've enjoyed your day so far. I want you to feel like the queen you are to me. I also hope you had some nasty thoughts about your driver – and maybe the desk clerk as well. Maybe we can "invite" them to join us later. They were quite dishy, weren't they? Now, here's your next set of instructions. First, open the packages; they are special presents from me to you. Then, draw a nice hot bath, and make sure you avail yourself of one of the choices of bath oils. I want you feeling sexy tonight. If you want, you can even stroke that hot pussy and give yourself a nice orgasm, just to get in the mood. Maybe you can imagine Chris joining you in the tub, feeling her luscious tits, sucking her hot cunt. Or perhaps you can dream about the desk clerk. I'll bet he's got a real nice cock. Anyway, don't dawdle too long, though, because you need to be dressed and ready to meet me at the bar downstairs at 6:30 sharp. I have a big night in store for you, so get ready, 'cause Dave's got something for you (LOL). See you soon. Love, David."

Nita set the packages on the coffee table in the middle of the room then opened each one. She gasped as she opened the smaller package and saw it contained a panty, bra and stocking set. The panties were a thong – a mere wisp of satin – the bra was a thin half-cup and the stockings were thigh-highs, all black, naturally.

Then she opened the larger box and held up a red party dress of a clingy material that looked like it only extended to slightly above halfway down her thighs and left her shoulders quite bare.

Nita closed her eyes and visualized wearing the dress at some romantic restaurant, with David whispering sweet nothings in her ear. She shivered as another wave of lust rippled through her body. She decided then that it was time for that bath.

She stripped off her jeans and blouse, removed her bra and panties, then stood in front of the long mirror that hung on the door to the bathroom. Not bad for a 50-year-old woman, she thought, not bad at all.

She ran her hands up and down her body, spending an extra few seconds squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples, and gasped at the wave of passion that swelled in her.

After getting the bath water just right – adding a liberal amount of lilac-scented bath oil – Nita eased into the water and felt herself relax.

Again, she swept her hands over her body, feeling the slickness of the bath oil stimulate her nerve endings. Almost of their own volition, her hands gravitated between her legs, to her bubbling pussy, which was itching in its desire.

Nita gasped as she found her swollen clit with an index finger, and she slowly circled the hard nub as it emerged from its hood, ready and able to give her the explosive orgasm she'd been craving all afternoon.

As she lay back in the warm water, fingering her clit, she let her mind wander. She imagined that David was with her in the large bathtub, and that Chris and the concierge were there as well, watching.

Nita slid two fingers into her pussy while she stroked her clit with a finger from the other hand. She saw in her mind's eye, the driver, with her voluptuous tits and saucy ass, as she held David's cock, guiding it to her hot, horny hole.

She imagined the young man from behind the counter, naked and offering his cock for her to suck. It was a nice cock, hard and veiny, but in her mind she saw it wasn't quite as long or as fat as David's.

That was always the way she did it when she used a juicy fantasy to get off when she was alone. She always tried to make sure that any masturbatory fantasy she had involved her husband, and that he was the focus of her fantasy.

And at that moment he was focusing all of his attention – in her mind anyway – on fucking her hot, wet cunt and driving her to a big climax. She sank her fingers deep in her creamy cunt, then pulled those fingers out and sucked on them hard, like they represented a cock.

Before returning her hand to her crotch, she swept it over her tingling flesh and felt the crackle of mounting lust. Raising her hips out of the water, she attacked her pussy with a vengeance, imagining David fucking her hard while she sucked on the desk clerk's cock and fingered Chris' tight cunt.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!," Nita cried as her orgasm built up to a head, and with a gasp the feeling crested and she shivered as the climax swept her away on a tidal wave of passion.

As she came, she imagined David filling her with his hot, creamy cum, and the young desk clerk covering her face with his steaming semen. Now there was a fantasy, she mused contentedly.

Then she slumped back into the water, her lust momentarily sated.

"You'd better be ready to fuck me and fuck me hard, David Blanchard," she said aloud to no one.

After a few minutes of rest, Nita sat up on the edge of the tub and set about trimming her bush so it wouldn't sprout out of her underwear. She contemplated shaving it altogether, but decided against it. It always felt great for a day or two, then the stubble began to get irritating, both for her and David.

But she did trim it pretty far off her legs this time and clipped it fairly short with her small scissors. The whole process sparked her arousal again, but she knew she didn't have the time or the inclination for another round with her hands. She wanted her next climax to be with David.

When she'd cleaned herself sufficiently and enjoyed the bath for as long as she could, she got out and got ready for the evening.

It was a few minutes before 6:30 when she took a last look in the mirror and felt a renewed burst of arousal swell through her body.

The dress was perfect. It was sexy enough to be enticing without being showy, revealing just enough of her modest cleavage to suggest possibilities without going overboard. And the length was just right, long enough that she didn't have to worry about her butt showing whenever she sat, but short enough to highlight her gorgeous legs.

So, too, were the underthings. The bra was just thin enough that the dress kept it covered, but enough that it left her with a modicum of modesty. The thigh-highs felt very sexy, and the panties – oh, goodness, the panties – cupped her pussy in a way that was most enticing, and the thong slid up the crack of her ass, sending shock waves of sensation through her crotch.

Nita was quite well made up, nothing garish, but well done. She felt sexy and beautiful as she strutted through the lobby toward the hotel bar. She glanced at the desk as she walked past, noticed that the same young man was still working, and threw him a sexy smile.

She also noted the looks she got from the men as she walked into the bar. She looked around for David, but didn't see him. She frowned at this, because it was so unlike him. His letter had said 6:30 sharp, and David was usually the most punctual person on the planet.

Nita decided that he must have gotten delayed somehow, so she sashayed into the club and took a seat at the bar. Thus, she didn't notice a man sitting in one of the chairs in the lobby who was gazing at her over the top of the newspaper he was ostensibly reading.

David Blanchard felt his cock twitch and his heart swell as he watched Nita walk into the bar. He also noted with some pride at how every man who saw her turned their heads and stared as she walked past.

After all this time, he still couldn't quite believe that she was his – and only his – that she had chosen him 30 years earlier and had stayed true ever since.

He knew what was going to happen, as long as he made no move to join her. Some man would inevitably work up the courage to sit next to her, he'd buy her a drink, try his best come-on, she'd flirt with him a little bit, then gently burst his bubble.

It was a game he'd watched her play many times before, and he always gave her just enough time to get her ego stroked just enough to bolster her spirits before moving in to sweep her away. He especially felt like she needed it today, to reinforce her feelings of desirability as she turned 50.

Sure enough, at length, a man ventured to the open seat next to Nita. David saw him buy her a drink, saw him strike up a conversation with her. That was his cue. He had a couple of things left to do before he gave his wife her final set of instructions in their little scavenger hunt.

Folding the newspaper, David stood up and slipped away. Everything in his plan was working perfectly. Nita would be occupied for enough time for him to complete the arrangements for her birthday surprise.

Nita found herself engaged in an animated conversation with a handsome, impeccably dressed man who looked to be in his early 40s. He was a visiting businessman from another part of the country, and he plainly believed he was God's gift to wayward women.

Nita laughed inwardly as she subtly led him on, giving him the impression that he was going to get lucky that night, while knowing there was no way in hell this guy would even get to first base. She idly wondered where David was, but she knew he'd show up soon. After all, he had promised her something special.

A half-hour had passed, and Nita was finishing her third rum and coke when the bartender handed her a letter instead of the refill the man next to her had ordered. Nita opened it up, read the letter and her brow furrowed.

"Well, it was a pleasure meeting you," she said to the man as she stood up and shook his hand. "But I have to go meet my husband. Have a nice visit."

She almost laughed out loud as she strolled leisurely out of the bar, recalling the rather shocked look on the man's face when he realized that his oily charm had gotten him nowhere.

David's letter had directed her to walk past the elevators to the area where the hotel housed its reception halls. As instructed, she passed the doors until she came to the third one on the left, then opened the door, stepped in and stopped in stunned silence.

"Happy Birthday, Nita!" the large crowd of people said in unison.

Nita just stared in disbelief, her hand over her gaping mouth, tears welling in her eyes. Across the opposite wall, directly in front of her, was a huge banner that read, "Happy Birthday, Nita: You're still pretty nifty at 50."

In but a second, her eyes swept the room and took in the crowd that had assembled in her honor.

She saw her mother and her longtime companion, her three children – and the two grandchildren – her friends, past and present, her co-workers from the crafts store, David's parents, his sister and brothers, and their spouses. They were all there for her, to help her celebrate her milestone.

And in the middle of the room, grinning from ear to ear, was her beloved husband, the man who had orchestrated this whole affair, and had done it completely without her knowledge. Nita burst into tears then, as David walked up to gather her in his arms.

"Happy birthday, my love," he whispered softly in her ear, as she buried her face in his shoulder and cried tears of joy.

When she had composed herself, Nita assumed her familiar role as the life of the party, and it proved to be quite an occasion. David had spared no expense, hiring a live band to perform, laying in heavy hors d'oerves and keeping a well-stocked bar.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,227 Followers