Nigerian Femdom 4 Jamaican Men

Story Info
Jolene Ajoku of Nigeria tames Elliott of Jamaica.
2.5k words
2
7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

"Fuck the haters," Mistress Nyx Flames wrote on her website, and the six-foot-tall, curvaceous, scantily clad Black woman allowed herself a contented smile. It wasn't easy being an African dominatrix in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, land of uptight, close-minded and annoying bozos, but somehow, she made it work. Word was starting to get out about her elite services, and with fame comes the inevitable haters...

Six feet tall, with mahogany-hued skin, a curvy and athletic body, and a sharp-featured, angular face that was a sculptor's dream, Mistress Nyx Flames attracts the male and female gaze everywhere she goes. Born in the City of Port Harcourt, Nigeria, to Thomas Ajoku and Jennifer Ajoku, the young Nigerian woman known as Jolene Ajoku knew from early on that she was destined for great things.

That's how Jolene Ajoku ended up studying bio-chemistry at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Life wasn't easy for her as an international student, but Jolene Ajoku excelled at school, and soon graduated with top marks. She ended up staying in Ottawa, after becoming a permanent resident and all that jazz. Even with a Canadian university degree, it wasn't easy for Jolene Ajoku to find work in her field.

Canada bills itself as a country that prizes racial diversity, multiculturalism and inclusion, but Jolene Ajoku was too smart to drink that Kool Aid, for lack of a better expression. It didn't take her long to realize that in Canada, the whites didn't like the minorities, and the minorities didn't like each other. Canada might make fun of America's melting pot and tout its multiculturalism, it was still far from perfect.

One of the first things that Jolene Ajoku noticed in the City of Ottawa was how things really worked between all the different groups. The same white people who claimed to value diversity held a profound dislike of Africans, Arabs, Latinos and Asians. Among minorities, it most definitely wasn't all love either. To Jolene, the place seemed more like a cleverly disguised zoo than anything else.

For example, lots of Arabs seemed to strongly dislike Africans, even though they often swore to the contrary. Persians seemed to dislike Arabs, even though they were nearly identical, culturally speaking, at least to outsiders like Jolene Ajoku. Among the Asians, the Pakistanis didn't like the Indians, and the Chinese didn't like the Japanese. Go figure. Among Africans, people got along for the most part, the Nigerians had nothing against the Kenyans or the Jamaicans. Sometimes there was tension between Somalis and Ethiopians, but it was quite rare.

For a beautiful, intelligent and ambitious young Black woman like Jolene Ajoku, trying to advance in Canadian society proved to be akin to hiking through a minefield. If a Black person is smart, ambitious and fearless, white Canadians will immediately dislike them and other minorities will follow their lead. There's a pecking order in Canada, with white Canadians at the top, and the Arabs, Latinos and Asians fighting among themselves for the second and third spots, while they relegate the Black person to the last spot.

Unwilling to accept a racist society's scheme to keep her people down, Jolene Ajoku developed a talent for reading people, and seeing the truth of what made them tick. It helped the recent university graduate to parlay her way into a permanent position with Bio-Test Laboratory, a company located near downtown Ottawa. Not bad, considering most university grads don't land work in their fields less than a year after graduation.

Jolene Ajoku is fascinated by man's nature, and loves to push people's buttons to know what makes them tick. She simply loves to work out the kinks. It's what led her to the world of BDSM in the first place. The realm of BDSM involved a lot of power games, rules and regulations, mystery and intrigue. For Jolene Ajoku, it was the perfect environment to do some much needed exploring...

To a young Black woman born and raised in the nation of Nigeria, smack dab in the heart of West Africa, the world of BDSM seemed quite intriguing. Jolene Ajoku loved to explore new things, and the whole whips and chains, handcuffs, domination and sensual pain provided both excitement and danger. This was so different from anything Jolene had ever experienced back in her native Nigeria. The practices of BDSM and kink thrilled Jolene and soon she became enamored of the BDSM lifestyle...

"I like to watch men in pain," Jolene Ajoku/Mistress Nyx Flames said to Alberto, one of her first subs. Alberto Rodriguez, a stocky, muscular, bronze-skinned and dark-haired young man originally from El Pueblo, Mexico, was quite fascinated by dominant women in the world of BDSM, especially the ones of African descent. Jolene Ajoku was more than happy to teach Alberto a thing or two in her guise as Mistress Nyx Flames...

"Seniorita, I hear and I obey," Alberto replied, and Mistress Nyx Flames smiled, and then began tormenting the macho Mexican stud. First, Mistress Nyx Flames bent Alberto Rodriguez over and gave his ass a sound spanking, and then she donned a strap-on dildo, lubricated his ass and fucked him with her phallic toy. Alberto tried to resist but in the end, Mistress Nyx Flames had him howling like a bitch.

"Scream for me, Mexican dude," Mistress Nyx Flames hissed in Alberto's ear as she bucked her hips, slamming the dildo up his ass. Alberto screamed as the sexy, bodacious Nigerian dominatrix fucked him up the ass, tearing him apart with her strap-on dildo. To really shine Alberto on, Mistress Nyx Flames flipped him on his back in order to look into his eyes while ramming her dildo up his ass. She fucked him silly and didn't let up until he frigging begged for mercy...

The experience Mistress Nyx Flames had while dominating Alberto proved to be addictive, and she set out to conquer more males, especially the ones from macho cultures. Her next sub/victim was Ahmad Jabir, an Arab dude originally from the United Arab Emirates. Ahmad came to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from the City of Dubai, U.A.E. to study engineering at the University of Ottawa, and like many Middle-Eastern males, he had a fondness for Black women. Mistress Nyx Flames cured that toot sweet...

"Alright, I surrender," Ahmad squealed as Mistress Nyx Flames buried her fist so far up his asshole, one couldn't tell where he ended and she began. Mistress Nyx Flames smiled with satisfaction, pleased to see the look of pain and defeat on the rich, uptight Arab dude's handsome face. She'd done her homework. In Arab countries, Black men and Black women are treated like shit. For a true Black dominatrix, tormenting and dominating an Arab man was just another way to balance the universe...

"That's right, Ahmad, you're my bitch, I'm a strong Black woman living in North America, not one of those submissive bitches in your Arab country," Mistress Nyx Flames shouted. As Ahmad whimpered, Mistress Nyx Flames twisted her fist inside his asshole, causing him to scream some more. She'd spent all night spanking him, whipping him and pegging him. Fisting Ahmad ass proved to be simply irresistible, and Mistress Nyx Flames simply had to do it...

"Yes, Mistress Nyx, you're a superior woman, not like the obedient wenches of my homeland," Ahmad squealed, and a satisfied Mistress Nyx Flames smiled, then pulled her fist out of his now gaping asshole. The stupefied Arab dude grimaced, and looked at the tall, alluring Black dominatrix with a mixture of respect and fear. After the client paid for her services and left her dungeon, the Nigerian dominatrix took a shower and then fell asleep with a satisfied smile on her lovely face.

For a Black dominatrix, the ultimate challenge is a strong Black man. There are lots of white males in the Ottawa area pleading with Mistress Nyx to torment them for a fee but she only plays with men of color. For Jolene Ajoku, the time had come to play with Black men once more. She found that worthwhile challenger in the presence of Elliott Browne, a six-foot-two, burly and handsome brother originally from the island of Jamaica.

"I have played with lots of kinky women but none like you," Elliott said to Jolene Ajoku during their first meeting, at a munch in the By Ward Market area of Ottawa. The munch, organized by an older Asian lady named Tina, was held for newbies to the BDSM scene. Besides the hostess, there were eight people present, five men and three women, one of them being Jolene. Oh, Elliott and Jolene happened to be the only Black folks present, of course.

"Be careful what you wish for, handsome," Jolene Ajoku replied to Elliott, who smiled and nodded. The Nigerian dominatrix considered the tall, handsome Jamaican hunk before her. Elliott looked good in a blue silk shirt, Black tie and Black silk pants. Jolene looked hot in a Black leather jacket over a bright red summer dress, and high heels. She found Elliott cool. Unlike the white males at the table, Elliott Browne didn't talk a lot about himself or his job or income, but listened to Jolene...

"Ma'am, in life, everything is either an experience or a lesson, I am an eager learner of both," Elliott replied, and Jolene smiled, pleased with his answer. Prior to this meeting, Jolene checked Elliott out, and found out that the Jamaican native had been living in Ottawa for the past ten years. He had a business degree from Algonquin College and a management certificate from the Project Management Institute. These days, the brother worked for the Canadian Mortgage Housing Corporation. Smart, successful and humble, Jolene was intrigued by Elliott...

"You're too cute," Jolene said softly, brushing her hand against Elliot's knee under the table, and he smiled. After this first meeting, they began seeing each other. Jolene went on dates with Elliott, who took her to movie theaters, malls, restaurants, and art galleries. The brother was smart, cultured and cool, without being snobby or full of himself. Oh, and he was also single, with no offspring. Jolene had to get this rare fish for herself...

"Babe, you're trying to kill a brother with that Nigerian pussy," Elliott said to Jolene, the night she took him home. They lay in bed together, naked, sweaty and happy. Jolene grinned at Elliott, who caressed her big beautiful Nigerian ass. Just like that, they went for another round. Jolene grabbed Elliott's long, dark dick and sucked him off, causing the Jamaican-Canadian stud to moan in pleasure. While sucking Elliott's dick, Jolene fingered his butt hole, and instead of pissing him off, it got his dick harder...

"You know you love this ass," Jolene paused to say, winking at Elliott while fellating him. The island brother sighed happily, loving what the freaky West African mama was doing to him. Once Jolene got Elliott good and hard, she climbed on top of him, impaling her pussy on his dick. Elliott gripped Jolene's hips and thrust into her, burying his big Jamaican fuck stick deep inside her pussy. Jolene squealed in delight, loving what Elliot was doing to her. Their freaky fun was just getting started...

Jolene Ajoku and Elliott Browne found new pathways to pleasure on that first night, and she really enjoyed him putting her on all fours, spanking her big Black ass and drilling his big dark dick into her pussy. They went at it for hours, exploring each other's bodies and they didn't let up until exhaustion claimed their bodies. Satisfied, they lay side by side, happy as can be.

"Alright, Jolene, I will admit the whole Black female domination stuff does intrigue me," Elliot admitted to Jolene, and that was all the Nigerian dominatrix needed to hear. Over the next few nights, little by little, she lured him into her world of sensual domination. Elliott was intrigued and Jolene was determined to get him addicted to her stuff, and claim him as her man...

"Trust me, Elliott, my boo, you're going to love it," Jolene promised with a deceptively innocent smile. Just like that, for the Nigerian dominatrix and her new Jamaican lover, the twisted and kinky fun really began. First, Mistress Nyx Flames started Elliot Browne on some light stuff, she bent him over her knee and gave his cute Jamaican ass a sound spanking. Elliott found it weird, but also kind of a turn on, to be fair and honest. Of course, there was much more to come...

"This shit is different," Elliott told Jolene as they continued with their exploration of BDSM and female domination. Jolene/Mistress Nyx Flames nodded, and then bound Elliott hands and feet to chains over a wooden bench. Donning latex gloves and grabbing lubrication, Jolene/Mistress Nyx used both on Elliott ass after the hunky Jamaican spread his cheeks for her. At last, the moment of truth had come...

"Elliott, you're my man, thank you for trusting me, just relax and enjoy," Jolene/Mistress Nyx whispered into his ear. Gripping him by the hips, she leaned into him, pushing her shiny ebony strap-on dildo into his ass. Elliott groaned and Jolene paused, not wanting to hurt him. When the brother didn't protest, she continued to peg his ass, going in deep.

"Oh fuck this is different but I like it," Elliott said, moaning softly, and Jolene/Mistress Nyx Flames nodded, playfully smacking his ass with one hand while holding his hip with the other. With the dildo firmly embedded in Elliott's ass, Jolene began grinding against him. Elliott moaned, apparently loving what she was doing to him. Jolene went into dominatrix mode, becoming Mistress Nyx, and she went to town on Elliott, pile-driving the dildo into his ass, and the macho Jamaican stud squealed for her...

"Hmm, I simply love Black men's asses, most Black women do, I'm your woman and your mistress, no one gets to touch that ass but me," Mistress Nyx whispered into Elliott's ear. When the manly Jamaican stud didn't reply fast enough, she sank the dildo even deeper into his asshole. Time for this islander brother to find out how dominant women from West Africa could be.

"Oh fuck, Jolene, I'm going to cum," Elliott warned, and the burly Jamaican brother moaned loudly. Jolene/Mistress Nyx Flames swiftly pulled the dildo out of her sub's ass, and seconds later, Elliott came, exploding all over himself. Turning him on his back, Jolene grabbed Elliott dick and stroked him, marveling as he continued to cum in her hand. Leaning over, she tasted him and smiled, liking the way he tasted. Her man, ladies and gentlemen...

"Welcome to a brand new world, my Jamaican King," Jolene Ajoku said to Elliott Browne, a little while later. The two of them lay in bed, after taking a cleansing shower and making love. Elliott wrapped his arms around Jolene, the way a strong black man protectively wraps his arms around his woman. Jolene purred with contentment, and the two of them kissed. They resumed making love, the regular way. As Jolene opened her legs to Elliott and he entered her with a swift thrust, she sighed happily. All is finally right with Mistress Nyx Flames world...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers