Nigerian Muslim Dominatrix

Story Info
Nigerian Muslim sister dates Haitian guy in Ottawa.
1.9k words
2.25
11k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

As Salam Alaikum, people. My name is Khadija Adewale, and I'm a young Nigerian Muslim woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I am twenty six years old. I recently graduated from Carleton University with a bachelor's degree in sociology. Since I couldn't find any work in my major, I had to look elsewhere. That's how I ended up working at a Call Center in the east end of Ottawa. I make seventeen dollars an hour, which is okay, I guess.

When I'm not working at the call center or dancing the night away with my lady friends at the Fly Bar, I follow my secret passion. Folks, I am into BDSM. There, I said it. Whips and chains, handcuffs, and all that jazz. The freaky stuff isn't just for White folks. There are Black men and Black women who dabble into the realm of BDSM. Hell, I am a new member of the Black BDSM Munch of Ottawa. We meet at a certain Caribbean restaurant twice a month. It's cool to meet other kinky people of African descent.

When I first began exploring my interest in BDSM, I was the sole Black female at most events. Everyone else was middle-aged and White. I was the only person under thirty, and the only one with Melanin in my skin. I wanted to get the hell away from these creepy White folks. You see, there are many fetishes in the world of BDSM. Spanking. Cross-dressing. Strap-on fucking. Bondage. Anal and vaginal fisting. Object insertions. Cock and ball torture. Forced bisexuality. Forced feminization.

You name it, there's someone into it. The only thing that bothers me? Black folks like myself are considered a fetish by these kinky White folks. That sickens me. Black men and Black women are considered sexual objects for the enjoyment of White males and White women. The Black man's dick is both feared and lusted after. Gay White guys and White women can't get enough of it, yet they hate Black folks. There's a lot of racism in the BDSM scene. Small wonder I wanted to be with my own people.

If Black men are sexually objectified and feared, Black women are even more so. In BDSM parties, White guys want to make us their sex slaves. Some Black women actually get off on that shit. I've seen Black women who get turned on by being called the N-word by White males during sex and BDSM play. I am not one of those crazy bitches. I am a strong Black woman who loves herself. I believe in Black love, thank you very much. At the last Black BDSM munch, I met a really interesting brother. Lucien Guillot, a six-foot-tall, fit and handsome guy from the island of Haiti. Lucien is twenty three years old, and studying for his Master's degree in Economics at the University of Ottawa. You know those guys who seem real cute until they open their mouths? Lucien is definitely that type. The brother is full of himself. Look, like most sisters out there, I'm always glad to see a good-looking brother who's educated and has his shit together. Doesn't mean I like a fool who thinks he's all that.

Lucien and I got on each other's nerves at the Afro-centric BDSM Munch, and I wanted to teach him a lesson. I looked him up on Facebook and found out he was dating a blonde-haired White chick named Deborah something or other. Figures. A lot of brothers like Lucien can't handle a strong Black woman. Still, when I saw that Lucien was complaining about his girlfriend Deborah's family being uptight and not very welcoming, I saw an opportunity.

The thing about them White chicks out there is that they know how to get their hooks in Black men but don't know how to keep them. If you're a woman who loves Black men, you've got to be a fighter because the whole world is against the Black man. White women aren't strong enough for Black men. Sorry, but deep down, you know what I am saying is true.

I bet you that it's the White guys in Deborah's family that have a problem with her dating a Black man, and like the simple-minded, weak White woman she is, Deborah can't stand up to White male racism in defense of her Black man. White men hate and fear Black masculinity. White males are insecure, bigoted and treacherous. A White woman who loves Black men should be prepared to deal with all that. Deborah clearly wasn't. Well, I decided to do Lucien a favor. I decided to save his ass from weak White womanhood and give the Haitian brother a taste of my Nigerian Muslim pussy.

Men always think that they're the ones to approach women, and they forget that us ladies can be pretty crafty. That's why I went to the University of Ottawa, and "accidentally" bumped into Lucien Guillot as the tall, sinfully sexy Haitian brother walked out of the campus library. Lucien Guillot definitely remembered me after our debacle at the Afro-centric BDSM Munch at the Caribbean restaurant. I smiled at him and apologized, then invited him to lunch. Lucien hesitated, then looked me up and down, smiled and nodded.

Clad in a red tank and knee-length Black leather skirt, with thigh-high boots, I looked hot and I knew it. I'm five-foot-ten, curvy and sexy, with dark brown skin and long Black hair which I keep neatly braided. I took Lucien to Renedad, a neat little Haitian restaurant located near Blair Station. Once there, we dined on delicious White rice and brown bean sauce, with goat meat.

Lucien was surprised to see that I liked Haitian food. I'm a Nigerian Muslim woman, and there aren't any Nigerian restaurants in the City of Ottawa. I like to support my Black folks no matter their culture or nationality, so I eat at Black-owned restaurants. Besides, Haitian food is delicious. As we ate, I encouraged Lucien to open up and he told me about his issues with Deborah Tremblay, his French Canadian girlfriend.

It turns out my impressions were right on the money. Lucien Guillot and Deborah Tremblay were having major problems. I told Lucien I wanted to be his friend, and that was that. That's how I ingratiated myself into his life. Once a week we'd meet at the University of Ottawa, chit chat, and then go to a restaurant or catch a movie. Lucien was really disappointed that Deborah hadn't stood up for him when her brother, a racist White male named Jacques, insulted him during a visit to the Tremblay household.

When Lucien finished telling me his little tale, I brushed my hands against his and looked into his eyes. Then I kissed him. Lucien was hesitant, but the brother did kiss me back. Thus we shared our first kiss. That night, I took Lucien Guillot, the stalwart young Haitian brother, and showed him what Nigerian loving was like. Not to brag or anything, ladies and gentlemen, but I am good in bed. Trust me when I say I made Lucien's toes curl.

I took Lucien home, and had my way with him. I laid the brother on my king-sized bed, and undressed. I took my sweet time as I got naked. I'm curvy, busty and sexy, with a big brown ass, thick legs, and a charm that only voluptuous women possess. I joined Lucien on the bed, and we began our fun. The brother was hesitant, but once I got on top of him, Lucien did not disappoint. I kissed Lucien, then sucked his dick, massaging his balls gently as I went down on him. When Lucien came, I tasted his milkshake and it was magically delicious.

Later, Lucien finally took the lead, and showed me what he was made of. The Haitian brother buried his handsome face between my thighs, and licked my pussy like a dying man eating his last meal. I cried out in pleasure as Lucien licked and fingered my pussy. Shoot, the brother was freakier than I thought. Lucien asked me if he could eat my ass. Lucky for him I showered prior to our encounter. I got on all fours and spread my plump brown butt cheeks for him. Lucien got behind me, slapped my rear end and began munching on my asshole.

I love having my ass licked, and Lucien was definitely an ass man. Dude even had me sit on his face so he could eat my big ass good and proper. I love face sitting, and it's rare for me to meet a brother who likes it. I'm a tall and kind of bigger woman so a lot of dudes are afraid I might suffocate them. Lucien is a tall, strongly built brother, so he can handle me. I rode his face to ecstasy, and it was so damn good. I loved every minute of it.

Afterwards, Lucien told me he wanted to see if I could take what he could dish out. Happily I got on all fours, accepting the challenge. Lucien then tied my hands behind my back. Dude used his own belt to whoop my ass. It hurt, but to be honest, I love it. The deliciously hot pain mixed with pleasure. After whooping and spanking my big ass till it was sore, Lucien rolled a condom on his dick and thrust into me. I gasped in welcome surprise as Lucien's dick filled my cunt. Gripping my hips tightly, Lucien began fucking me with gusto.

There is nothing that I, as a strong Black woman who is proudly kinky, love more than submitting to a strong Black man in the bedroom. Lucien fucked me good, slamming his dick into my cunt forcefully. I screamed passionately as Lucien fucked me. I hadn't had it this good in quite a while. Shoot, had I known Haitian guys were this passionate I would have tried one a long time ago. Caribbean guys are cute but I stick to African men usually. Well, Lucien's powerful fucking is making me amend that policy.

Lucien Guillot and I fucked and sucked the night away, folks. I woke up in his arms the next day, feeling happy as can be. Lucien is a strong, kinky brother. The kind of man I dream of meeting. I kissed him and then made him breakfast. I'm an African Muslim woman and we know how to take care of our men. When Lucien told me he and Deborah were over, I pretended to be surprised. Just like that, we embarked on a relationship. That was six months ago.

Lucien Guillot and I are still going strong, six months into our relationship. We met each other's parents, and everyone is cool on both sides. I care deeply for the Haitian brother. We attend the Afro-centric BDSM munches together. Yup, we're proudly Black and kinky. I started teaching Lucien about Islam, the beautiful religion I was born into, and he seems to really like it. I'm taking Lucien to the mosque next Friday.

I bet some of you just did a double take while reading this. A kinky sister bringing the man she loves to the Masjid. There are Muslim men and Muslim women in the world of BDSM. Does that surprise you? The fact that a Black woman who is an observant Muslim also loves BDSM? None of us are one-dimensional. We all have different sides to ourselves. Ruthless businesswoman, bedroom submissive and religious devotee, all can coexist within the same woman. I'm just saying.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers