Night Hunt Ch. 04

Story Info
Tyrus seeks out an old friend.
1.7k words
4.59
15.7k
12

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week had passed. Tyrus had tried to distract himself all week, but he could not run from his thoughts.

Anya.

His chest tightened even at the thought of her name. He thought of her warm body, remembering how good it had felt against his. She had intelligent eyes that saw right through him, a feeling that left him disconcerted.

He had been watching her, on and off, enough to gather that she was a loner who worked from home. She was always on her computer, her hair tied up effortlessly in a messy bun, looking sexy as hell.

Unlike other humans her age, she was hardly on her smartphone. Although she went out to run her errands, she had not been with any company over the past week. He wondered if she had any friends.

Once, he had seen her masturbating alone in her bedroom. Fascinated, he could not tear his eyes away. As she lay naked on her bed, touching herself, he wondered if she was fantasising about him.

What was happening to him? Nobody, human or vampire, had ever had any effect on him like this.

His thoughts tormented him. He'd caught himself wondering what would happen if he could be with her again. But every time he entertained the thought, reality clamped down on him.

If he continued to see her, and his kind found out, they would kill her. Or worse. The Governance had a tendency to make examples of those who broke the rules, a warning to all the others. It wouldn't have mattered if he were the one to pay for it, but he could never let them near her.

Besides, what could he possibly have with her? There was no happily ever after for a human and a vampire. It occurred to him that he could change her, make her like him, but it was not something he would ever wish on anyone. He recalled his own change, how his life had been taken from him against his will. No, he would not do that to her.

He had to forget her. Still, it had taken everything he had to reject her, after having had his taste of her. That morning, she had looked so inviting, flushed and naked on that bed. He could have gone for many rounds more. He had had to switch himself off, he could not even look at her. When he left, it felt more like he had fled.

He hated the desperate, mopey person he had become over the past few days. All he had been feeling lately was weak and stupid. He avoided his kind, afraid that those who knew him well would realize that something was up.

One night, he had stalked a woman whose hair reminded him of Anya. He had followed her home and fucked her, then wiped her memory before he left. It had been a bad decision. The woman had been dull in bed and her blood had tasted bland. It had only made him crave Anya even more.

He decided that there was one other thing he had not tried. It was time to pay someone a visit.

****

"Good to see you again Tyrus," a young vampire said in greeting as he opened the door, although his tone conveyed that he thought otherwise. Tyrus gave a curt nod in response. He recognised the vampire as one of the newer additions to the undead community. He was a minion, a subordinate of the one Tyrus was seeking.

"Is she in there, Tomas?" He asked, gesturing to the room above the staircase of the large two storey penthouse. The tall double doors were closed.

Tomas nodded. Experience had told him that it was useless to try to stop Tyrus from doing as he wished. It was better to suffer the wrath of his mistress than to cross Tyrus. Although, half the time, Tyrus left his mistress in a good mood for days.

Tyrus headed up the stairs at a deliberate pace. He had a purpose. He hesitated at the heavy doors. There was no turning back now. He flung them open.

An alluring sight greeted him. Satine was sprawled across a large velvet sofa in the middle of the room, her legs open. She was wearing a sort of leather garment that looked more like a harness than a bra. It covered nothing, but instead, accentuated her ample breasts. Large dark areolas the color of chocolate surrounded her tight, hard nipples.

She wore matching leather crotchless panties. His acute sense of smell picked up the sweet scent of her juices, oozing from her hairless cunt. A human male was on his knees, naked, licking fervently at her clitoris. A heavy chain hung from his neck, joined to a leash in Satine's hand. Her other hand held a black leather whip.

Fresh red marks decorated the male's back and buttocks. Despite his current circumstance, the male was obviously enjoying himself. His larger than average cock bulged from between his thighs.

"New toy?" Tyrus asked nonchalantly.

"Acquired him from the slave market last week," Satine replied casually, her eyelids half lowered. The male continued to eat her pussy, ignoring the intrusion until his mistress gave him further orders.

Slaves were the only exception to the 'no humans' rule. They were handpicked from the human world, people who would not be missed if they disappeared. They were usually prostitutes, or runaways, with nobody to account for them. Slaves were owned by their masters, and exchanged between masters through trade.

Tyrus moved behind Satine and rested his hands on her shoulders. Her usually sleek, long, platinum blonde hair was pulled back into a severe bun. He slid his hands downward across her chest, and began fondling her full breasts. A soft sigh escaped her lips.

"Leave us, Jake," Satine instructed. The male scurried out of the room, his leash dragging along the floor. In a flash, Tyrus had closed and locked the door.

"What brings you here, Tyrus?" She purred.

"The same thing I always come for," he responded, keeping his voice low. He moved a hand further down her body and slid his finger along the length of her slick cleft. He felt a stir in his groin as she moved against him. Slowly, he circled the engorged bump just below the hood of her lips.

"Mmm... It's been a while since I've had a visit like this from you Tyrus," she remarked huskily as he swirled a finger inside her pussy. "My, you're eager today."

He shed his clothing, and proceeded to pull her hips towards him. He lowered his head and kissed her thighs. His hands grabbed and pulled at her ass roughly, turning the pale skin a light pink.

Satine grinned, stretching out her body like a cat waiting to have its belly stroked. She allowed him to continue on for a while. Then, without warning, she pushed him onto the sofa with her inhuman strength and straddled him, pinning him down against its plush cushions.

Tyrus snarled. He felt the week's worth of pent up frustrations rising to the surface. He needed to get lost in her body, to forget everything that had happened in the past week.

He pushed Satine onto the floor, flipping her onto her stomach. He grabbed her by the leather straps on her back and pressed his now hard cock against her ass, ready to take her.

"What has gotten into you today, Tyrus? Someone's already gotten you all riled up," Satine asked, panting. Her tone and and wet pussy betrayed her excitement.

"No questions," he muttered gruffly. He knew she wouldn't ask any further. After all their history together, he didn't owe her any answers. Over the years, their relationship had gotten far less complicated than when it had first started. She was, after all, the one who had turned him, taking his life and everything he loved with it.

Time had appeared to heal most wounds, and now they paid each other visits similar to this one, with no expectations or explanations after.

He teased the first inch of his cock into her, wanting to feel her squirm and beg for it. She tried to push herself back onto him, to take more of him, but he denied her, holding her down. She struggled against him and he relished in it, keeping his grip with his powerful arms.

"Please," she begged. He rewarded her with another inch. She began to rock as best as she could, trying to increase the friction.

"Please Tyrus," she mewled, "take me."

He obliged then, slamming his cock into her. She cried out in pleasure, causing his cock to twitch in response. He continued to slam hard into her, his balls slapping against her ass repeatedly.

In minutes, she was screaming her release, tightening around him as she convulsed in ecstasy. He pulled out, still hard. Before she could recover he turned her onto her back and shoved his cock into her again, pumping fast into her. His teeth and tongue teased her breasts, nipping and licking at her nipples.

She was so tight, the friction was incredible. He gave her no mercy as he pumped her, moving at the rhythms he liked. After what felt like a good while, Satine burst into another round of orgasms, screaming and gasping at the intensity of it. He felt his cock tighten, close to his own release. Her chest was heaving now, her hard nipples riding up and down as she panted in satisfaction.

He trailed his wet cock up her body, enjoying the sensation against her skin. He shifted till he was kneeling over her face, his cock at her lips. She kissed the swollen head, sending tingles through his thighs. He dipped his shaft into her mouth, watching as her lips enclosed around it.

He began moving his cock in and out of her mouth as her tongue worked him. She sucked him, licking at her own juices still coating his cock. He pictured Anya's lips on his shaft, imagining that it was her sucking on him. The fantasy drove him over the edge. He came hard, spurting hot cum down Satine's throat. She swallowed all of it, sucking until she had drained every last drop.

"Come back more often," she called huskily after him as he turned to leave.

He headed out of the apartment, wishing that the image of Satine, sticky cum dripping from her lips, could erase his memories of Anya from his mind.