Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she let the gentleman's cock slip from her mouth he suddenly looked embarrassed. He realized he was standing here with his pants unzipped in a bar where many of the people knew him. He felt himself begin to turn red and fumble to put himself away and retreat. He paused as someone began to clap. Others joined in. He heard a smattering of "right on man" and "way to go dude". He felt his face grow redder but he no longer rushed to put his cock away.

One of the other regulars, a woman his own age, a woman he'd exchanged nods and "how are ya" with for years, winked at him. He decided the next time he came in for a drink he would do more than say hi. After what he'd just done why be embarrassed to ask her if he could join her for a drink? Fuck it. He'd ask her now.

What of Mike? He had watched, occasionally stroking himself, not trying to cum but simply keeping himself occupied. He recalled Sharon had said she was a greedy bitch, that his cum was for her. He was okay with that. As the gentleman with the jealousy-inspiring cock zipped up and made his way toward one of the female regulars, Sharon turned to him and held out one hand.

"Help me up?"

Mike took her hand and steady her as she put one foot on a rung of the bar stool and hopped up to sit on the bar. She wiggled her butt to get comfortable and then jerked on the chain leash, snapping her husband's neck forward.

"Come here." She demanded. He obeyed.

"What kind of man lets his wife sit in a bar covered in three other men's cum?" She demanded.

Her husband had no reply.

Sharon used a finger to swipe across the cum off her forehead. She jerked the chain, pulling her husband to stand between her legs. She put the finger in his mouth.

"Suck it clean." She demanded. He obeyed.

"Lick the cum off my face and shoulder." She demanded. He obeyed. When he was finished he stood and started to step back. Sharon jerked the chain.

"Oh no hubby dear. You're not done." She smile at him. "Clean out my cunt lover boy. I want Mike to fuck me but I want him to have a nice pristine cunt for his cock. Eat my pussy dear."

Sharon's position atop of the bar placed her too high for her collared husband to kneel and too low for him to stand, so he squatted awkwardly between her legs. Without discernable hesitation he lower his mouth to his wife's pussy.

The murmuring in the room increased. "Fucking gross" and "Jesus dude" were clearly audible. Still the bar room crowd pressed closer. Gus didn't think anyone had left. He couldn't imagine why a man would let his wife act like this but he had to admit it had given him the biggest boner he had in years.

The woman atop his bar leaned back on her elbows. Gus could see her husband drag his tongue up between his wife's swollen pussy lips, see the gentleman's cum pool on the husband's tongue and see the husbands throat work as he swallowed. The husband lick and sucked at his wife's pussy for several minutes before she pushed him away.

Sharon hopped down from the bar and leaned her face next to her husband's ear. Only Mike was able to hear what she whispered.

"Is that enough darling? Can we go now?"

The husband gave a very small shake of his head. Sharon kissed her husband on the cheek and step away. She groped between her legs and then nodded at her husband. "Acceptable," she reported as she turned from him, tugging the chain as she began to walk toward the back of the bar.

"Are you coming Mike?" she asked over her shoulder.

Mike followed, as did Gus, as did the crowd.

Sharon rested her bare ass on the rail of the pool table and surveyed the crowd. Her eyes settled on a man in faded jeans and a Rolling Stones concert tee shirt with a rip under the right armpit. A woman was leaning against his side, nestled under his left arm. She was similarly clad except her tee shirt bore a Metallica logo and was not ripped. Her nipples were visible under the material.

It was the woman Sharon spoke to. "May I borrow your man?" she asked in the same voice she would have used to ask if anyone was using an empty chair in a crowded cafeteria.

The woman shrugged. "Depends. Can I play too?"

Sharon returned the shrug. "Depends. What did you have in mind?"

"I want Jeff to eat my pussy while he's fucking you."

"That okay with you Jeff?" Sharon inquired. By way of answer Jeff began to shuck his clothes off. His girlfriend did the same.

"Come over here you two," Sharon instructed. She kissed both of them and then spent a few moments nuzzling the woman's breasts.

"Mike?" Sharon called as she raised her mouth from the woman's left nipple. Mike nodded in response.

"Odds or evens Mike?"

"Even."

Sharon smiled at Jeff. "Sorry sugar but Mike won." Turning back to Mike she asked, "Mike would you rather fuck me in the ass or in my pussy."

"Ass," was his immediate reply.

"Okay then. Jeff?" He nodded in turn. "If your lady gets all excited you aren't going to get in a snit if she sucks some cock are you, not that she has to, but just in the event you understand."

Jeff hesitated but whispered, "no, not if she wants."

Sharon nodded and then glanced over the room.

"Jeff here is going to lie down on the pool table. I'm going to get on top of him and put his beautiful cock in my pussy. His lady is going to sit on his face so he can eat her out while I ride her man's cock. I may spend my time kissing her but if anyone wants to get close enough to the table for me to suck their cock, or their cunt for that matter, feel free. And Mike. Mike is going to get behind me and fuck my ass." She smiled at Jeff and Jeff's lady. "Sound like a plan?"

They nodded.

"Good. Let's fuck." She paused. "Gus honey would you hold on to my husband please?"

Gus did not look very enthused at the prospect he took the chain in one hand and stood as far away from the fucking freak as he could.

Sharon took Jeff by the hand and led him to the pool table as his lady friend followed. Sharon urged him down on the table and began to suck his cock while his lady kissed him. Sharon kissed her way up Jeff's body until she knelt beside him on the pool table. She inserted herself into their kisses. Three sets of lips formed various pairings as tongues danced and parried.

Sharon threw one leg across Jeff's body and reached between her legs to grab his cock. She rub the head through her slit several times before letting herself settle onto his cock. Jeff pressed his hips upward to meet her. Jeff's lady threw one leg over his head, spread her cunt with the fingers of one hand and lowered herself onto his waiting mouth. She and Sharon leaned toward each other and began to kiss.

Around them several men and a sole woman pressed closer. Mike stepped next to the pool table and resting his hands on Sharon's ass pressed his face into her crack. His tongue found her pucker and began to tease it. If he minded the fact his chin brushed against Jeff's cock as it slid in and out of Sharon's cunt he got over it.

For her part Sharon broke her kiss and leaned further over Jeff, opening up her ass for Mike's tongue. Since she was in the neighborhood she began to flick her tongue over Jeff's lady's clit, Jeff being occupied at the moment with burying his tongue as deep into his lady's cunt as he could manage. She felt something warm and soft but hard press against her left shoulder.

A bar patron kneel beside them on the pool table, his short but girthy cock offered up to her. She took it into her mouth and began to bob her head. As she did Mike's mouth left her ass. For a moment her spit slathered pucker chilled but only for a moment. Soon enough it was being warmed by the head of Mike's cock pressing against here.

She gave up sucking her new friend's cock in order to push against Mike. She gasped in pleasure as her sphincter relax and the spongy head of Mike's cock penetrated her ass. Whether it was the idea of getting his cock sucked in public, the sight of Sharon getting doubly penetrated in front of him or the sight of his buddy Jeff getting smothered in cunt or some combination, the dude with the fireplug cock began to spray his load over Sharon's side and arm. Some missed and landed on his buddy Jeff's chest but how the fuck could he avoid that?

Sharon had no more that returned her attention to milking the last drops of jizz out of the fireplug than a new cock began to beg for attention by pressing against her other arm. She turned her head, stopping to give Jeff's lady a few good licks, and eyed this new cock, momentarily distracted by counting how many she was up to.

There was Mike of course, the gentleman who came in her pussy, the two pool players, Jeff, fire plug dick and now this guy. This guy didn't have her favorite type of cock. It was long enough but thin and the head was too big. The dude's cock looked too frail to handle the bulbous head that quivered atop it.

No matter, she was here for cock and beautiful or not, it was a cock. The dude was a little too aggressive for her taste, grabbing her head and beginning to fuck her mouth before she'd even had a chance to give it a quick kiss hello. Fine, if that got him off quicker so much the better. She basically ignored the dude, focusing on the way Jeff and Mike's cocks slide past each other inside her. They had fallen into an easy rhythm. When they got close she'd try to remember to pretend to have an orgasm so they wouldn't feel bad. No man had ever made her cum except her husband but she was basically a kind person and didn't want anyone to feel bad about not satisfying her.

She had swallow half of mushroom head's load before she was even aware he'd started to cum. She pulled her mouth away and let him finish by cumming on her shoulder and in her hair as she turned away from him. On her right the only other woman in the place stood beside the pool table, hand insider her unbutton pants. Jeff's lady was jerking off a dude who looked too young to be in bar. When Sharon's eyes fell on his cock he began to spray gobs of white semen on the green felt.

Sharon glanced at her husband. She saw the fire glowing in his eyes and smiled.

"Gus give my husband to the lady over there." She nodded toward the masturbating woman. "Eat her pussy hubby dear. Make her cum." Gus did as he was told and then stood looking uncertain.

"Can I suck you off Gus? You've been a good sport letting us take over your bar like this."

Gus hesitated, wondering what his customers would think. Who the fuck cared what they thought? An incredibly hot woman was offering to blow him. How fucking old and stupid had he become?

Gus stepped forward, unzipping his pants as Sharon smiled her encouragement. He had a nice dick, average but nice. She appreciated the fact it was clean as she took him down her throat the first time. As she began to twirl her tongue around the crown of Gus's cock she could feel Jeff pick up the pace.

She let Gus's cock slip from her mouth. "You going to cum sugar?" she whispered to Jeff as she lowered her head and began to flick one of his nipples with her tongue. "Cum inside my cunt sugar. You can't get up though, not until you make your lady cum."

She felt him push deep inside her and took his nipple between her teeth and began tugging as Jeff's pussy muffled groans reached her ears. She let go of his nipple and joined him in licking his lady's clit. She lady began to bounce up and down on Jeff's face. Her hands jerked at her breasts. She dropped them to Jeff's chest and pushed herself up, holding herself away from the torment of his mouth and tongue.

"Oh fuck," she panted over and over as her body shivered. She collapsed to lie beside Jeff's head, eyes closed.

Jeff's face was shiny and slick with pussy juice. Pussy juice Sharon craved. She began to kiss and lick Jeff. She could feel his cock twitching inside her. She looked at her husband. He was eating pussy as she'd ordered but his head was turned so that he could keep one eye on his wife. He winked.

She took Gus back into her mouth. It was impossible to really use her hands in this position but she was a woman of considerable experience. It did not take long before Gus's sperm was coating her throat. He nodded his appreciation as he stepped away and zipped up his pants.

Sharon turned her attention to Mike. She began to push and grind her ass against the thrust of his cock. She could feel his thrust forcing Jeff's cum out of her pussy where it ran over his crinkled ball sack to puddle atop the pool table. Gus was doing to have to have felt cleaned after tonight.

"Uh-huh sugar, fuck my ass. Fuck it hard. Cum in my ass."

Mike began to slam into her. The bar rang with the sound of his thighs pounding into Sharon's ass. Unlike a lot of men he kept pumping as he came. The only outward evidence of his orgasm was his long shuddery "fuck."

Sharon let Mike relax for a few minutes and catch his breath before extricating herself from him and Jeff.

She didn't know if her husband had gotten the woman off but that didn't matter now. She beckoned him with her finger and he obeyed. Mike watched, knowing this was all bullshit. He'd heard Sharon's whispered question. Her husband might be wearing a collar but he was the one calling the shots.

Sharon unclipped the chain from the collar. Mr. Reed materialized from nowhere and took it from her. The unnamed muscle No 1 appear in front of Gus and handed him the stack of bills from the bar, plus a little extra for the mess on the pool table.

Her husband, still wearing his suit, lay on his back on the pool table. A muffled murmur of bafflement filled the room. Sharon squatted over her husband's open mouth and as the crowd, most of it anyway, watched, cum began to drip from between her legs and into his open waiting mouth.

Mr. Reed made his way to Mike's side. For a moment Mike failed to notice, so engrossed was he in the sight of his and Jeff's cum, dripping from between Sharon's legs and into her husband's mouth. He felt he ought to feel sick, that he should want to puke, but he didn't and he didn't look away.

Mr. Reed waited patiently for Mike to notice him. When he did he spoke softly.

"My employer wishes to know if you would care to join him and his wife back at their home."

12