Night Owl Sister

Story Info
Young guy can't resist his sleeping twin sister.
14.6k words
4.71
419.8k
613
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,816 Followers

Note: English isn't my first language, and you will find minor grammar errors. If this bothers you, please find other great stories on this site. Thanks.

*

I don't think I've ever been more nervous in my entire life. I was standing right outside my sister's room, my heart pounding. It was about 5 in the morning, and everybody was sleeping. I knew my sister was a night owl and would probably be in a very deep sleep phase right now. My rational mind knew that. My rational mind knew that my chances of getting caught were essentially zero. But essentially zero and truly zero are two different things. If she caught me sneaking around in her room, I'd never hear the end of it. It's even possible that she'd tell my parents.

Groaning, I suddenly wondered if she'd tell our friends at school... What 18 year old guy needed his sister to tell everybody that he was a creep, spying on her as she slept... But no, she wouldn't. Despite being sister and brother, we got along OK. We were not really friends, nor did we share some special connection because we were twins. But we were not fighting all the time and even helped each other with school stuff. Recently, we'd even begun talking about relationships. No, I'm sure Jenna wouldn't talk about this at school. Then again, being sure and knowing something for a fact were two different things!

Taking a deep breath, I tried to calm myself. Tried my best, because after all not entering wasn't even a possibility. I had to do it, I had to go into my twin sister's room before she woke up. She and I were close, but I don't think she'd react well if she found what I left in her room... Another breath. At least, waking my parents wasn't really an issue as they were not there. And in case, even though their room was right next to my sister's, they were really heavy sleepers. "So is your sister!" my rational mind told me again. I, alone of my family, was a very early nightbird. Why was that? I was her twin for God's sake! How could I— I stopped and shook my head. I was procrastinating!

I finally grabbed the door handle, closed my eyes and took one last deep breath. As I began turning the knob, I was extremely careful as I knew it squeaked pretty badly. I think it took me five minutes to turn it fully open, but it didn't make all that much noise. After that, another 5 minutes to push the door open. Inside, utter darkness. Of course, I thought, the sun hadn't yet risen, and my sister had very thick blinds on her window. Shit. Would I be able to find it? I had a pretty good idea of where it was, but I couldn't really drop on all fours and feel around with my hand, could I? That would make too much noise. "But, but, but!" my mind said one last time, as if it had any chance of convincing my fear-filled mind, "you could say her name out loud and she wouldn't wake up!"

It was true. From time to time I'd had to wake her up, and it was borderline funny just how hard it was. I smiled, thinking about those memories. Then I thought back to the last time I had to wake her up. It was about two months ago, and she must have forgotten to put her alarm on. Mom asked me to wake her up or else she would be late. I knocked and called her name a few times, although I knew it wouldn't work. Entering her room as she was sleeping was always a bit stressful. What if she was naked, with the covers off? And while this possibility was scary because of the implications (I couldn't wake her up, couldn't walk back downstairs and tell my parents I had seen her nude...), it was also intoxicatingly erotic. But it had never happened.

Even on that last occasion, she hadn't been naked. But she might as well have been. Two months ago, after coming in, I had seen two pieces of lingerie on the floor. Two very small pieces of lingerie. Making sure Jenna was still asleep, I had knelt and looked at them. They were bright red, made from very fine lace and I'd guessing that they must have cost a fortune. Who was the lucky guy this month? Grinning, I got up and had looked up at my sister. While the comforter had been pushed on the floor, Jenna had still been completely covered by the blanket. Yet, the sight had been extraordinarily erotic nonetheless.

Clearly the blanket was very thin, and as she was sleeping she must have tucked it under her. Her body had been in obvious relief, and I felt a pang of desire. She was rather tall, with long lean legs, flat belly and great breasts. They had been unmistakeable then, even when squashed down by a taut blanket. It hadn't the first time I felt such forbidden desires while looking at my sister. As any hot-blooded brother was won't to do, I had tried to sneak peeks at her as she would change, come out of the shower, bend over, etc... But I hadn't had much luck. Truthfully, except for one very special moment, I'd only had as much luck as anybody else who'd seen her in a bikini.

But once, only once, I had gotten a gift. I had been lucky probably because it really happened by accident. I had dropped my spoon during dinner and had had to kneel on the floor to reach it under the table. Looking up, I'd seen my sister's legs right in front of me, and seen that she hadn't worn panties that day. Her legs had been demurely closed, but I saw a few golden hairs of her blonde bush. I'd quickly prayed, asking the Gods of luck to make her open her legs. No help. I'd also known that I couldn't stay there long, so I had to pull out. I still carry that memory preciously...

But as wonderful as seeing her bush had been that day, my sister's best asset were her breasts. Last summer, after a long fall, winter and spring of exponential mammary growth, her breasts were transformed. Jenna had been a late bloomer, frustrated by her small breasts most of her teenage years. Last year though, everything had changed. She went from using 32B cup bras to her current 34E cups. I wasn't guessing, as rummaging in her underwear drawer was one of my secret guilty pleasure.

In any case, I shook my head and focused on the present. Even if it had required a lot of shaking to waked her up that day (as my eyes had been glued to her moving breasts), I was afraid of waking her up now. In perfect silence in her room, where I wasn't supposed to be, looking for that specific object, I was afraid that my breathing would wake her up. No use for it, I had to get my thing back. I walked in and silently cursed that even my dark-adjusted eyes couldn't make sense of anything. I knew her room's layout, and slowly made my blind way around her bed.

Very slowly I knelt down, using my hands to feel around on the floor. Nothing. I knew I had to start again, more slowly this time, but my heart skipped a few beats every time the floor was creaked. If only I had a small light! Then it hit me: use your phone! But my phone was back in my room, in my jeans' pocket. Taking a slow but deep breath again, I got up and carefully walked out. Making sure to set my phone correctly in my room, I walked back to Jenna's room. As time was passing by I went in a bit faster. Kneeling on the other side of her bed, I was ready to turn the light on, knowing it was a big risk. Well, at least it wasn't as big a risk as letting Jenna find that thing in her room.

Shaking my head, before turning the light on, I tried again to understand why I had acted so foolishly. Last night, all alone in the house, I had indulged in one of my most intense fantasies. When Jenna's breasts bloomed last year, my fantasies of her had bloomed as well. I had never touched her, nor tried to manage an "accidental" contact. I wanted her badly, but I wasn't about to go full lecher on her either. In my mind, though, things were very different.

One of the best ways I had of satisfy these fantasies was what I had done last night. Grabbing my fleshlight and some lube (I had found Jenna's own bottle, but hadn't dared to use it yet...), I made my way to her room, then to her lingerie drawer and then to her bed. with some of her panties and bras on my chest and face, I used and abused my fleshlight in her bed, surrounded by her scent. I knew it was bad, it was really bad, but it was better than trying to fondle her or install hidden cameras... At least, that's what I told myself. I knew that if I ever got caught doing this I would be in really, really deep trouble.

And that's exactly what almost happened. My parents had been gone for the week-end, so no worries there. And Jenna had left on a date with her current boyfriend. The guy was pretty cool, and I enjoyed his presence when he came around. The only thing that bothered me was the fact that every time he shook my hand, my mind reminded me that that same hand had touched my sister's breasts, ass and pussy. In any case, he was a night owl like my sister and I had known that Jenna wouldn't be back until very late.

When I'd made my way to her bed, it had been only 9:30. I should have had hours in front of me. As it turned out, I did not have hours. When I'd heard the door being thrown open violently, I had just climaxed, my hand and belly sprinkled with cum. I had been grinning, relieved that none of my sperm had reached Jenna's lingerie. My fleshlight had been discarded on the floor, as I'd wanted to make sure that any sperm remaining in it wouldn't stain the blankets.

I'd jumped up in surprised, and barely registered my sister's swearing downstairs. I'd had to move really fast, and so I did. Jumping up I'd grabbed her lingerie, trying to keep them sperm-free, and pushed them in her drawer. They didn't end up exactly where they had been, but that drawer wasn't perfectly ordered in any case. Moving back to the bed, I'd made it as best as I could in 3 seconds. Now my biggest problem was that I'd been naked with cum on my chest. I'd walked outside her room and peaked around the corner of the wall leading to the stairs. When I'd seen Jenna walking briskly to the kitchen, I'd darted to the bathroom. I was safe. Safe, except for the fact that I had completely forgotten about the fleshlight.

After cleaning myself off, I walked downstairs and found my sister being both very sad and very angry. I'd sat next to her, rather awkwardly, and had asked what was wrong. Remarkably, the hour long discussion that had followed had brought us closer than ever before. She had told me that her boyfriend, now ex-boyfriend, had tried to convince her to let him come sleep here, knowing that our parents were away. He had been really insistent about it even though she had said no. Not that she hadn't wanted to, Jenna told me, but our father had been very explicit about this rule. The discussion turned into an argument and a fight. Things were really bad, but when he said that if she didn't let him come, he would break up, Jenna exploded and stormed out of the restaurant.

Thinking about all this, kneeling in my sleeping sister's room, I knew I was procrastinating again. Then again, I thought back on how surprised I had been to learn that she and her boyfriend had never had sex. They had fooled around quite a bit, and were on the verge of going all the way. Not anymore. In the very intimate atmosphere, I had dared to ask her if she was a virgin. She wasn't. She had had sex a few times with her last boyfriend, and while it had been interesting, it hadn't been really fun. Jenna had thought that with Carl it could have been a better "take two" attempt, as much fun as it was when she imagined when she masturbated. Jenna had paused and reddened, as if she had just realized she was talking to her brother and not one of her friends. I reddened as well, but we both smiled at each other.

So that's why I was feeling like a true creep right now. Not only was I in my sister's room, acting like a consummated stalker, but I had defiled her bed last night. Well, I smiled, that was rather overly dramatic. With one last deep breath, I turned my phone on. Seconds later I found my fleshlight, squeezed between her bed and her nightstand. She probably hadn't seen it. And then it hit me: of course she hadn't seen it! If she had, she would have exploded again and demanded explanations! As stressed as I was, I felt a deep wave of relief engulfing me. Why had I been so afraid that she could have seen it?

This adventure could have ended right there. I could have grabbed the fleshlight, turned the light off and walked back to my room. But life had something else planned for me. I considered the fact that turning my phone off would render me blind, my eyes not dark-adjusted anymore. So I got up with the phone on, and saw what I shouldn't have seen.

The faint glow of my phone illuminated my sister's body, which was partly covered by her blanket. Partly covered. She was lying on her belly, her head turned away from me and her arms under her pillow. The blanket was pulled sideways, covering all of her upper body, but precious little of her left buttock and both legs. My eyes focused on that buttock, and I felt them widening. Wandering down voraciously, they then slid to her hip and thighs, then calves and feet. Damn! Even her feet looked sexy!

I felt my stress and anxiety turning into desire, forbidden desire. The illicit access to what little skin her bikini bottom normally hid only added to the thrill. With a will of their own, my eyes were now back on her ass, on the perfectly rounded and smooth skin I had fantasized about for so long now... Granted, I would have given anything to see her on her back, to feast on her glorious breasts, but this was nothing short of a worthy gift. I realized that I had remained perfectly still since getting up, and took a slow and deep breath.

My first thoughts were of turning my phone off and leaving the room. Getting caught like this, my phone-camera in my hands, would have been even worse than for simply sneaking in. My seconds thoughts were of staying here for the entire night, watching her as she moved around, hopefully revealing even more of herself. Before being able to think any further, my erection made itself very obvious, painfully obvious actually, as it pushed hard against my boxers. I had to leave. But my body didn't want to. I was still frozen there, a deer in headlights. Eventually, my rational mind reasserted itself and reminded me of the hell I'd pay if I was caught here. Very carefully, I moved away and left the room, one last look at the glorious sight that was receding back into darkness.

Back in my room, my heart felt like it was head banging to power metal music, and I felt every beat in my cock. Grabbing my bottle of lube quickly, I began shaking my head, wondering why I hadn't leaned in closer in case I could have seen her pussy between her cheeks... Seconds later I was abusing my fleshlight again, regardless of the fact that it was still half-full of my sperm. I came in less than a minute. I headed to the bathroom to wash it and myself thoroughly, and still my heart was racing. What a wonderful accident, with no consequences! I would live with memories of this sight for a long time, feed it into my fantasies for months!

I was grinning like a maniac as I walked back into my room. But as I crossed her closed door again, another thought hit me: will this be nothing more than a one time deal? As I reached my room and locked the door behind me, my mind blossomed with myriad plans and ideas, many excuses if ever I was caught, websites that could inform me about the best low-light cameras, ways to convince her to always sleep naked and risk assessments of the possibility of actually touching her... As I saw the sun rising through my opened window, I was still grinning, thinking that I had stumbled by accident on a treasure trove...

After Jenna woke up at around 10, I greeted her a good morning. While we talked as she was eating, I tried to detect anything out of the ordinary. I was now pretty sure she hadn't seen the fleshlight, but I wanted to be as sure as possible. She was dressed as she usually dressed in the morning, with a long shirt, panties and some sort of sport's bra. Nothing out of the ordinary, but this morning I felt a lot more attuned to the curves and skin that was revealed. But I was suddenly extremely distracted. When she finished her last bite, she cleared her throat and asked me a very direct question, "So, little brother, now that you know a lot more about my sex life than before, are you still a virgin yourself?"

Before I could even process her question, or even consider responding to her long-running "little brother" running tease, I had to try and recompose my mind. For some reason, I never thought that my own sex life could be the subject of a discussion with her. Stupid, I know, but there it is... I coughed, trying to stretch time and think of a reply. Jenna laughed, making it clear that she had known how I'd react. "Oh you little..." I said, laughing with her. "You got me there!"

"What? You misunderstand me brother! I had a pretty good idea of how you'd react, but I was serious. I opened up yesterday, so, how about you?"

I shook my head, still smiling, and took a deep breath, realizing that I had taken an awful lot of deep breaths today. "Er, OK. Well, yes I am. Fooled around a bit with my last two girlfriends, but nothing really sexual. Not even oral, given or received..."

I was red faced when I finished, but she was still smiling at me very warmly. "See? That wasn't so difficult? We're brother and sister, twins even... Maybe we could help each other?"

"Help each other?" I asked, dubious.

"Yes. I'm sure you have a lot of questions about girls that you can't exactly ask Dad. And I know you can't get good answers from the net. Gods no! There's a huge desert between abstinence websites and porn. Maybe porn isn't as bad as some people make it out to be, but you have to know it's all show and not real life! Right?"

"Yeah, I knew that..." I said, what I'd call a grey lie. Quickly, I added "You want us to talk about this to each other? Right now?"

"Why not?" Jenna asked, seemingly perfectly at ease about her idea.

"Er... well... I'm not sure that it's..." A pause, a dose of forced courage, and then "Well I'm not sure it's such a good idea to talk about such things while I'm wearing nothing but my boxers."

Now I was red faced again, probably more then a minute ago. I was already feeling the slightly tingling sensations in my penis, felt a small trickle of blood flowing in. I knew that if I kept talking about sex with Jenna, most of her naked legs stretched out in display, I would have a real erection. An erection that would, as a matter of fact, be just as much in display as those legs. I was surprised to see puzzlement on Jenna's face. It took her a few moments to realize what I meant. "Oh!" was what she said when it clicked. "You mean that you'd get an —" All I could do was nod, and try to keep my smile from turning into a childish giggle. "Oh!" she said again. "But I thought guys only had erections when looking at girls they found hot." I groaned, completely trapped, looking away from her. And she said "Oh!" again.

I was more uncomfortable than a fish out of water. I hadn't said a single word in the last two minutes, but she had figured out something I would have killed to keep private. Why did I have to talk about boxers? "You see!" I said, my voice rising in stress, "I knew it wasn't a good idea!" And then I got up and left, hiding my growing erection with my body as I walked up the stairs.

In my room again, with emotions profoundly different from those a couple of hours ago, I dropped on my bed. I was feeling so bad that my erection was fizzling away fast. How the fuck did this happen? How the fuck did I accidentally tell my sister I found her hot? I could have replied that simply talking about sex could also cause erections. No need for hot girls. Heck, I've even gotten them while talking about sex with my male friends! And while one of them was gay, it was not my case. But the fact that didn't say that, and remained silent instead, Jenna understood it as an admission of guilt. The guilt, or sin perhaps, of having the hots for your own sister. And now she knew.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,816 Followers